BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,857)

Showing posts 137,121 - 137,140 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have worn two pastel short sleeved pink dress shirts over the years, occasionally. The last time I wore one, a cute female student remarked, "wow - a real man can wear pink."
Once when I was interviewed at a major medical school for a professor position, which I rejected. I was treated to dinner at an exquisite restaurant. Ten people present, bill well over $2000, not counting the Cuban cigars. I wore a raw silk jacket, pastel pink shirt, blue linen tie, beige Sans-A-Belt pants. None of the cute co-eds had any doubts, but I was recently married to a tall beautiful young woman, and reluctantly went back to my hotel room alone.
It appears you came sharp as a tack with no intention to mack. LOL

For those unfamiliar with word mack

(To hit on, flirt with, or seduce a female)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama. Elected and re-elected by the people,
Yea, I wonder how many of them are saying to themselves, why the f-did I vote for Obozo?
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
More Americans Killed By Abortion Than War
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-then-55-millio...
Give an inch and you take a mile ...
NOW look where that has got US!
Well, they would have died anyway!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks JD! I knew if anyone would know the real essence of the good sheriff’s fetish it would be you.
LMAO!!! AS I STATED BEFORE, it was just a way to keep the inmates from being lonely!!
Looks like you might need a tripe to Joe's jail, you seem to be in need of some care, you know, butt that is your decision!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
A "40 year" WAR on infants ...
I guess you think God had a hand in that!
NO! the libTARDED dwIdioTs ... DID!
American Christians ARE FED UP!
and NOW ALL the scandalous behavior of this libTARDED administration and his useful IDIOTS ... soon to BE "useless idiots" ...
are going down in a "ring of fire" ...
Soon ...
Yep, a forty year war and we have to import aliens to take the places of the 40 million dead citizens that were aborted.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Dictators CantBeImpeached wrote:
Didn't you know? Why didn't Hitler or Mao get impeached.
Usurpers can't be impeached, that is why they must be removed!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama. Elected and re-elected by the people,
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when one discounts actual facts in preference to gossip and internet rumor can one reach such a conclusion GB. That Obama has produced a certified copy of his BC unequivocally affirming the specifics of his birth is an undeniable fact.
That you assume internet born rumor is equally persuasive is why no birther should ever be allowed to serve on a jury. You have absolutely no “evidence” that will negate a certifiable fact. What’s even worse is your alternative birth fable has always been the substance of fairy tales and the kind of low level wishful thinking only a birfoon could possibly entertain.
200 to zip is your score and I’ve just explained to you why. The Alabama SC will fall on you like a ton of bricks GB, just like all the rest.
Poopoo stain,“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!
Are you ready?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Weekly Jobless Claims Hit 6 Week High
Thursday, May 16, 2013
The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid rose 32,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 360,000, the most since late March. The jump comes after applications fell to a five-year low.
The Labor Department said Thursday that the less volatile four-week average rose just 1,250 to 339,250, a level consistent with modest hiring.
Weekly applications are a proxy for layoffs. The big increase could mean companies are cutting more jobs, possibly because of steep government spending cuts that kicked in March 1. Labor officials said there were no special circumstances that caused the spike.
Applications tend to fluctuate sharply from week to week and economists typically focus more on the four-week average. That remains 9 percent lower than it was six months ago.
Post Continues on nation.foxnews.com
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/weekly-joble ...
<quoted text>
No, I am amazed at Idiotards like you who think Obama has done a good job. Obama is one big failure and a liar. And what is really sad is you actually believe his lies.
You didn't answer my post. Why? Why do bad times make you ecstatic?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Rogue, the only thing you jerk is not your chain, as we know LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And it happens invariably when you dream about Clinton's appendage, the one you cannot stop obsessing about.
<quoted text>
You are a good bobble-head doll. Can't rebut any of my rebuttals. How sad! Did you know that last year over 2,000 Americans died of dihydrogen monoxide poisoning yet Obama does nothing to stop it!
Rebut what rebuttals? And why is this disconnected post of yours totally, and I mean, totally irrelevant? Are you ok?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have left two comments on this web site but they have both disappeared? Why? Because Idiotards can not stand dissenting opinions! How sad!
And this is why they think 97% of everyone agrees with them!
http://theweek.com/article/index/244345/scien...
You really think Topix administrators have the time to read your inane disconnected and irrelevant posts and then delete them? Are you mad? Suffering from illusions of grandeur, thinking that sane people read your missives? A few of mine have disappeared, but I attribute that to internet snafus, period.

Automatic delete is effected when we post duplicates or repeats, which you sometimes do and which GB does all the time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARD OBAMA’S IMPEACHMENT[NOT impeachment - REMOVAL!- PRONTO]

Seems to me all of these charges would apply to Obama’s situation, yet they are direct quotes from the articles condemning Tricky Dick.
It’s too early to say if Barack Obama will be impeached. But mark my words… before the first day of summer, at least one member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment accusing Barack Obama of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Just in the last week, the public statements about potential impeachment have been astounding. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said,“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term… I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”
I know Mike personally, and he‘s not prone to hyperbole and over-the-top statements.
Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma said Benghazi is the “most egregious cover-up in American history… People may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

As the old time pastor R.G. Lee once said, "Nature keeps books pitilessly. Man's credit with her is good. But Nature collects." And now it seems Nature has come knocking on the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

for ALL his i.o.u.'s to the American Patriots ...
The Good people who "believe in the Laws of Nature and Nature's God ...

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

A THIRD forged Obama BC has surfaced.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
As the old time pastor R.G. Lee once said, "Nature keeps books pitilessly. Man's credit with her is good. But Nature collects." And now it seems Nature has come knocking on the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
for ALL his i.o.u.'s to the American Patriots ...
The Good people who "believe in the Laws of Nature and Nature's God ...
More unattributed plagiarism. Don't you have a sliver of original thought? Is hate the only original sentiment you harbour?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARD OBAMA’S IMPEACHMENT[NOT impeachment - REMOVAL!- PRONTO]
Seems to me all of these charges would apply to Obama’s situation, yet they are direct quotes from the articles condemning Tricky Dick.
It’s too early to say if Barack Obama will be impeached. But mark my words… before the first day of summer, at least one member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment accusing Barack Obama of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Just in the last week, the public statements about potential impeachment have been astounding. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said,“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term… I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”
I know Mike personally, and he‘s not prone to hyperbole and over-the-top statements.
Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma said Benghazi is the “most egregious cover-up in American history… People may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
As noted from that most neutral and unbiased link http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
And you are worried that me high not be in the near future, don't you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Is God an abortionist?

http://reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heav...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The rate of spontaneous abortion is much higher.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I wonder how many of them are saying to themselves, why the f-did I vote for Obozo?
Rouge spends all his time speculating on the internal thoughts of others. His track record sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,121 - 137,140 of167,751
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min dem 1,037,636
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 54 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 58 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance