BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,041 - 137,060 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156141
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people.
Making people poorer is not humane. The current Labor Participation Rate is the lowest since ....... Jimmy Carter was president! Obama is making the same mistakes as Carter did. But the biggest difference between Carter and Obama is that Obama is far more corrupt!
You wrote : "Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people."

Care to tell us what those lies were? How about starting with ONE lie? That he is or was an idiot is your opinion and everyone knows what that's worth. But do tell us about Carter's lying ways.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156142
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, Here is another example of a loony-righty parsing the truth. Sure, a Marine may not carry an umbrella.... but in this case I have no problem as the umbrella is not being used by the Marine for himself.
With all the real issues out there he has to bring up a non-issue.
Now when Hillary ordered a Secret Service agent to carry her bags, that is a totally different issue as he can not do his duty to "protect" the First Lady if his hands are full of bags!!!
Oh, Jimmy Carter use to be seen carrying his own bags when getting on and off Air Force/ Marine One. But what most people did not know was that the suitcases were ... empty. it was all for show!
Obama makes U.S. Marine break military rules
Posted on May 17, 2013
This just shows the utter contempt that Obama has for the military.
Check it out:
Even though he is the commander in chief, there are some orders that even President Obama cannot give – as he found out today, much to the mirth of a put-upon U.S. Marine.
Hosting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the Rose Garden today, the president requested a standing Marine to open an umbrella and protect his head from the light rain that was falling.
However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/obama-mak ...
<quoted text>
I didn't write that, I posted what others said and I do not agree. The President is top of the chain of command and he can countermand any order.
The two Marines were not holding the umbrellas for themselves but in a diplomatic capacity and I see nothing wrong for the President to ask them to under those circumstances.
What I do object to is some Tightard bringing up the issue.
Rogue wrote : "I didn't write that" Noooo, you didn't write that, but you posted it. Why? Why even bother reporting such trivial crap? I'll tell you why. In your view, it makes Obama look bad and anything, even the most minor and trivial, is good enough for you if it strikes at Obama. How childish, how puerile, how juvenile, how cheap.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156143
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PS : Please indicate where you wrote, in your original post on umbrellas, that you disagreed. You even hinted that the commandant of the US marines had the final word. How else are we to interpret what YOU WROTE, to wit :

"However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps." Clear enough, no?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156144
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people.
Making people poorer is not humane. The current Labor Participation Rate is the lowest since ....... Jimmy Carter was president! Obama is making the same mistakes as Carter did. But the biggest difference between Carter and Obama is that Obama is far more corrupt!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people."
Care to tell us what those lies were? How about starting with ONE lie? That he is or was an idiot is your opinion and everyone knows what that's worth. But do tell us about Carter's lying ways.
Just as soon as you prove that G.W. Bush lied about Iraq's WMD!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156145
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
PS : Please indicate where you wrote, in your original post on umbrellas, that you disagreed. You even hinted that the commandant of the US marines had the final word. How else are we to interpret what YOU WROTE, to wit :
"However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps." Clear enough, no?
"I" did NOT say that!!! Get it through your neanderthal skull of your's!
But I did say that the President, as Commander in Chief, can countermand any order!!!
Case in point was the Cuban riot as Fort Chaffee, AR in 1980. Fort Sill, OK was alert to transport about 120 military police and the 178th ASHC was alerted. But all the pilots were at the Officers Club at a party and when they were asked for aircraft/crew status the commander reported one aircraft with crew was immediately available and aircraft and crews two through twelve would be ready in TWELVE HOURS.
When they inquired why the twelve hour delay they were told Army Regulation 95-1 prohibited pilots and crews from flight duty within 12 hours of consumption of alcoholic beverages. About an hour later they were informed that Pres. Carter waived AR 95-1 and another hour the aircraft took off with with less than sober pilots!
Yes, the President is the CinC and he can changes the rules anytime he wants to!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156146
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"but one woman dressed up as President Barack Obama"
OMG, did they do that?
Woman describes Berlusconi's 'bunga bunga' parties
By COLLEEN BARRY | Associated Press –
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-describes-berlusc ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, read it in my paper this morning. Incidentally, Berlusconi's a staunch conservative billionaire businessman who has led Italy down the path of economic destruction.
First of all, only in Italy could Berlusconi be confused with a conservative. Next, it was the Civil Trade Unions that ran the country into the red-ink well. Same thing that caused Greece, Spain, France, etc. to go into the red and the same thing Obama will do to America unless we get rid of him.
Socialism will only work until they run out of other people's MONEY!
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156147
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people.
Making people poorer is not humane. The current Labor Participation Rate is the lowest since ....... Jimmy Carter was president! Obama is making the same mistakes as Carter did. But the biggest difference between Carter and Obama is that Obama is far more corrupt!
President Carter had Solar Panels on the White House roof and Ronald "OIL" Reagan took them off.

==========

Navy to Commission Attack Submarine Jimmy Carter
http://tinyurl.com/yuxy6b
http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156148
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Libya--The Real Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama's Science Czar John P. Holdren Confronted on Population Control. Another Oblunder radical!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They Destroyed Our Country
http://www.westernjournalism.com/they-destroy...

Read The Cold Case Posse’s Alabama Affidavit!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/read-the-col...
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156149
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I will certainly read it.
1. Jimmy Carter, like Pope John Paul I,(assassinated) tried to change a lot of things. He was also honest. Result : He was not re-elected. Surprised?
2. I do think that no matter the party, Democrat or Republican, we are dealing with dishonest deal-makers whose only agenda is to control one's party, drives one's agenda and get rich. The only thing that differentiates the two great parties is the Democrats" more humane agenda. The Democrats do want to give some back to the people, whereas the Republicans want the big boys, their friends and benefactors, to keep 99%. Whatever their faults, most social legislation in the 20th century has been initiated and passed into law by Democrats. Except for the emancipation delaration (and don't forget, Lincoln would never associate with today's Republicans), I can't think of any Republican-sponsored legislation that helped the common people. Perhaps I'm wrong. Some think that Repub cutting of taxes and therefore revenue, whilst increasing govt hiring and spending, helped the people. Er, hmmm, NOT. Look at the mess today. What would the national debt be today if GWB had not cut taxes, mostly for the rich and a bit for the middle-class? What if he had not waged war? It boggles the mind.
I have a well-connected friend who told me that if the public could, in one big picture, see the level of corruption and dirty tricks rampant among among our politicians, both of the right and left,there would be collective suicide.
In simple verbiage.

Republicans are gangsters and Democrats are racketeers who all vote in the interest of Wall Street.( For The Most Part ), especially the top leadership.

It was shameful and disgraceful for Bush/Cheney to cut taxes in a time of two wars.( First Time In History ) BTW.

It is also disgraceful what Bill Clinton did with most Newt Gingrich Republicans destroying Glass/Steagall so the Banks can rob us again like they did in 1929.

Both parties are corrupt and are only loyal to their corporate masters.

Look who benefited by the recent Sequester? Republican NASCAR & Democratic Hollywood and everyone else got nothing.

Carter was definitely much more honest than most Presidents.

==========

The Case for a New WPA
Why many are calling for a modern incarnation of the Depression-era program
Jul 12, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2erjxzz
http://www.yesmagazine.org/new-economy/the-ca...

==========
Linktv org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156150
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"but one woman dressed up as President Barack Obama"
OMG, did they do that?
Woman describes Berlusconi's 'bunga bunga' parties
By COLLEEN BARRY | Associated Press –
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-describes-berlusc ...
<quoted text>
First of all, only in Italy could Berlusconi be confused with a conservative. Next, it was the Civil Trade Unions that ran the country into the red-ink well. Same thing that caused Greece, Spain, France, etc. to go into the red and the same thing Obama will do to America unless we get rid of him.
Socialism will only work until they run out of other people's MONEY!
14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...

==========

John McCain’s friend Fred Dalton Thompson : enabled S & L crisis of '80s
Please spread the word....this is not the type of man we want as President.
In 1975, Thompson began his eighteen year engagement as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., eventually representing clients including Westinghouse, General Electric (the current corporate owner of the NBC Universal-NBC television network), Westinghouse used to own CBS TV and the Tennessee Savings and Loan League

By 1982, Thompson worked the U.S. Congress membership as a lobbyist for passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation desired by the Tennessee Savings and Loan League --- in this case, federal deregulation legislation allowing for additional government support of ailing S&Ls; giving U.S. thrifts the freedom to invest in potentially more profitable, but riskier, ventures; and eliminating interest-rate ceilings on new accounts to increase S&Ls' competitiveness.

Enacted into law during in September 1982, the Senate bill pushed by Thompson was incorporated into the Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982.
The Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 is widely credited with having laid the groundwork for the U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s

The savings and loans crashes of the 1980s, themselves directly the result of Reagan’s deregulation of the banking industry, is more interesting because of how it reflects the rapacious nature of unbridled capitalism than of Neil Bush himself. Who by the way, is now embroiled in another scam with his latest venture, educational software, Ignite
(turnover $20 million, much of it from educational subsidies obtained in the state of Florida ,where,‘coincidentally’ of course, his bro Jeb Bush, was governor).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156151
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are still lying and screaming, trying to keep all eyes off their destructive obstructionism.
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/05/15/...
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156152
May 18, 2013
 
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?

SHEEPLE have no credibility.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156153
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was congressional GOP who faked Benghazi email
http://americablog.com/2013/05/gop-faked-beng...
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156154
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
"[I]t was Republicans on the Hill who provided the media with false quotes that are the only real smoking gun the GOP has buttressing its conspiracy-theory surrounding the Benghazi attack."
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156155
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
14 Points of Fascism
http://tinyurl.com/2dfewwu
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism - 2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights - 3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military - 5.) Rampant Sexism - 6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security - 8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined - 9.) Corporate Power is Protected:- 10.) Labor Power is Suppressed:- 11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - 12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment - 13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption - 14. Fraudulent Elections:
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/antifascism...
==========
John McCain’s friend Fred Dalton Thompson : enabled S & L crisis of '80s
Please spread the word....this is not the type of man we want as President.
In 1975, Thompson began his eighteen year engagement as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., eventually representing clients including Westinghouse, General Electric (the current corporate owner of the NBC Universal-NBC television network), Westinghouse used to own CBS TV and the Tennessee Savings and Loan League
By 1982, Thompson worked the U.S. Congress membership as a lobbyist for passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation desired by the Tennessee Savings and Loan League --- in this case, federal deregulation legislation allowing for additional government support of ailing S&Ls; giving U.S. thrifts the freedom to invest in potentially more profitable, but riskier, ventures; and eliminating interest-rate ceilings on new accounts to increase S&Ls' competitiveness.
Enacted into law during in September 1982, the Senate bill pushed by Thompson was incorporated into the Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982.
The Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 is widely credited with having laid the groundwork for the U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s
The savings and loans crashes of the 1980s, themselves directly the result of Reagan’s deregulation of the banking industry, is more interesting because of how it reflects the rapacious nature of unbridled capitalism than of Neil Bush himself. Who by the way, is now embroiled in another scam with his latest venture, educational software, Ignite
(turnover $20 million, much of it from educational subsidies obtained in the state of Florida ,where,‘coincidentally’ of course, his bro Jeb Bush, was governor).
"You deserve a break today so get out and get away to McDonalds."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156156
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Carter was not reelected because he was an idiot and he lied to the American people.
Making people poorer is not humane. The current Labor Participation Rate is the lowest since ....... Jimmy Carter was president! Obama is making the same mistakes as Carter did. But the biggest difference between Carter and Obama is that Obama is far more corrupt!<quoted text>
Just as soon as you prove that G.W. Bush lied about Iraq's WMD!
It's all over the press, national, international. He went into Iraq claiming weapons of mass destruction. There were none. Not one. He even admitted so himself . Watch the video. He lied. He told an untruth. Then he tried to smooth the whole disaster over by saying it was to remove a tyrant and install democracy. Pardon me? 76 killed yesterday and it continues. Mission accomplished. What about the other tyrants? The UN told him there were no WMD. Multiple countries told him there were none. The evidence is there for everyone to see. NO WMD. YOU lied every time you ascertained that the Iraq invasion was approved by the UN. It was not.

Now tell us ONE lie that Jimmy Carter told as president. Not asking for much. ONE.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156157
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Grand Loser wrote:
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?
Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?
SHEEPLE have no credibility.
Sorry, Kentucky Klown Kar, but your birfoon fantasies are still just fantasies.

Seek treatment for your mental problems.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156158
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"but one woman dressed up as President Barack Obama"
OMG, did they do that?
Woman describes Berlusconi's 'bunga bunga' parties
By COLLEEN BARRY | Associated Press –
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-describes-berlusc ...
<quoted text>
First of all, only in Italy could Berlusconi be confused with a conservative. Next, it was the Civil Trade Unions that ran the country into the red-ink well. Same thing that caused Greece, Spain, France, etc. to go into the red and the same thing Obama will do to America unless we get rid of him.
Socialism will only work until they run out of other people's MONEY!
To say that Berlusconi is a socialist is akin to saying Stalin and Hitler were freedom-loving democrats. Berlusconi owns over 3/4 of the Italian media, and multiple companies. He is anti-union to the core. You don't know very much about this sort of thing, do you? Conservative gov'ts are in power in Germany and the UK at the present time. You keep blasting Unions, Rogue(and yes, they often deserve to be blasted, but not 100&#8540;), but have the unions made West European countries in worst financial shape than say, the US? You want to check out the per capita debt of these countries and compare it to yours, just for the hell of it? Try it.

Italy, before the advent of Berlusconi, had a coalition socialist gov't. It has managed to pare down the debt from 110% of GDP to about 102. Enters Berlusconi, a businessman at last who would right the ship of state. Oh yeah? Well, as Italy stands now, the 102% of GDP has soared into the 130%.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156159
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fed Up wrote:
Libya--The Real Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obama's Science Czar John P. Holdren Confronted on Population Control. Another Oblunder radical!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
They Destroyed Our Country
http://www.westernjournalism.com/they-destroy...
Read The Cold Case Posse’s Alabama Affidavit!
http://www.westernjournalism.com/read-the-col...
youtube.com and westernjournalism.com . Ahhh, the jewels of the media.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156160
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EXCLUSIVE: Mike Zullo Sounds Off! Astounding Revelations and Claims!
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/05/exclusi...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min THE DEVIL 1,079,016
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 26 min Pete 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Alon 67,896
Cheap Tomatoes 54 min KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 1 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 1 hr Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 1 hr Why 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••