BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,001 - 137,020 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Federal Court Slams Obama’s Abuse Of Constitution
MAY 17, 2013 BY BREAKING NEWS
WASHINGTON — A second federal appeals court has found that President Barack Obama exceeded his power when he bypassed the Senate to install a member to the National Labor Relations Board.
The ruling by the 3rd Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in Philadelphia came on the same day that a Senate panel considered a slate of five nominees for full terms on the labor board. Senate Republicans said Thursday they would oppose two of the nominees — Sharon Block and Richard Griffin — because they currently sit on the board as recess appointments.
In its 2-1 decision ruling, the appeals court said that under the Constitution recess appointments can be made only between sessions of the Senate, not any time the Senate is away on a break.
The court’s action mirrors a far-reaching ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C., earlier this year. The Obama administration has appealed that ruling to the Supreme Court, arguing that such an interpretation would invalidate hundreds of recess appointments made by presidents over more than 100 years.
The latest ruling says Obama had no constitutional authority to install attorney Craig Becker to the labor board in 2010 while the Senate was adjourned for two weeks. Becker is no longer on the board.
Ho hum, yawn. Slow Obama-bashing day? Still about 210 minutes to go in the day. Got any more minute anti-Obama insignificances to report?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Now Jacques, Here is another example of a loony-righty parsing the truth. Sure, a Marine may not carry an umbrella.... but in this case I have no problem as the umbrella is not being used by the Marine for himself.
With all the real issues out there he has to bring up a non-issue.
Now when Hillary ordered a Secret Service agent to carry her bags, that is a totally different issue as he can not do his duty to "protect" the First Lady if his hands are full of bags!!!
Oh, Jimmy Carter use to be seen carrying his own bags when getting on and off Air Force/ Marine One. But what most people did not know was that the suitcases were ... empty. it was all for show!

Obama makes U.S. Marine break military rules
Posted on May 17, 2013

This just shows the utter contempt that Obama has for the military.
Check it out:

Even though he is the commander in chief, there are some orders that even President Obama cannot give – as he found out today, much to the mirth of a put-upon U.S. Marine.

Hosting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the Rose Garden today, the president requested a standing Marine to open an umbrella and protect his head from the light rain that was falling.

However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/obama-mak...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Secret Service Hated Jimmy Carter
Thursday, 06 Aug 2009 By Jim Meyers

"At the same time, Carter tried to project an image of himself as man of the people by carrying his own luggage when traveling. But that was often for show. When he was a candidate in 1976, Carter would carry his own bags when the press was around but ask the Secret Service to carry them the rest of the time."

On one occasion, disgruntled agents deliberately left Carter's luggage in the trunk of his car at an airport, and Carter "was without clothes for two days."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/carter-kes...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

It has been a custom for a long time for the outgoing First Lady to introduce the incoming First Lady to the White House House keep staff and tour her around the White House. In the past fifty years only twice was this courtesy not observed.
When the Carters were leaving the White House, First Lady Rosalynn Carter refused to show Nancy Reagan around. And Jacqueline Kennedy did not show Lady Bird around but under those circumstances I do not fault Mrs. Kennedy.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It has been a custom for a long time for the outgoing First Lady to introduce the incoming First Lady to the White House House keep staff and tour her around the White House. In the past fifty years only twice was this courtesy not observed.
When the Carters were leaving the White House, First Lady Rosalynn Carter refused to show Nancy Reagan around. And Jacqueline Kennedy did not show Lady Bird around but under those circumstances I do not fault Mrs. Kennedy.
Pretty sad to watch a rambling old tool like Rogue Moron stuck in the past like this.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Texas Lawmakers Debate “Birther” Bill
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MSNBC “Report” On Natural Born Citizen

IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

ace wrote:
ILLEGAL ALIEN , kenya
You don't deserve someone this good.

You deserve a drunk Texan lawyer....
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum, yawn. Slow Obama-bashing day? Still about 210 minutes to go in the day. Got any more minute anti-Obama insignificances to report?
Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Texas Lawmakers Debate “Birther” Bill
MSNBC “Report” On Natural Born Citizen
IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Thank You Fed Up :)
Passing it on ...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, Here is another example of a loony-righty parsing the truth. Sure, a Marine may not carry an umbrella.... but in this case I have no problem as the umbrella is not being used by the Marine for himself.
With all the real issues out there he has to bring up a non-issue.
Now when Hillary ordered a Secret Service agent to carry her bags, that is a totally different issue as he can not do his duty to "protect" the First Lady if his hands are full of bags!!!
Oh, Jimmy Carter use to be seen carrying his own bags when getting on and off Air Force/ Marine One. But what most people did not know was that the suitcases were ... empty. it was all for show!
Obama makes U.S. Marine break military rules
Posted on May 17, 2013
This just shows the utter contempt that Obama has for the military.
Check it out:
Even though he is the commander in chief, there are some orders that even President Obama cannot give – as he found out today, much to the mirth of a put-upon U.S. Marine.
Hosting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the Rose Garden today, the president requested a standing Marine to open an umbrella and protect his head from the light rain that was falling.
However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/obama-mak...
Ho hum, yawn. Slow Obama-bashing day? How do you find these stupid little reports, Rogue? Tell the truth, do you google stuff like "various things that Obama did wrong today, anything, doesn't have to be true or confirmed"?

And I was right. You said you were an officer. False. Proof? You don't know the chain of command. You wrote : "not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps." How silly of you. You, a so-called veteran officer, you don't know that Obama, being the commander in chief, outranks the commandant of the Marine Corps"? Suffice to say, you just struck out...again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Secret Service Hated Jimmy Carter
Thursday, 06 Aug 2009 By Jim Meyers
"At the same time, Carter tried to project an image of himself as man of the people by carrying his own luggage when traveling. But that was often for show. When he was a candidate in 1976, Carter would carry his own bags when the press was around but ask the Secret Service to carry them the rest of the time."
On one occasion, disgruntled agents deliberately left Carter's luggage in the trunk of his car at an airport, and Carter "was without clothes for two days."
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/carter-kes...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?

Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Surely you ARE senile. Third or fourth time you've posted this calumnious clothesline gossip, and hell, Kennedy was 50 BLOODY YEARS AGO and Carter 33 YEARS AGO. Not unlike Clinton's appendage, you just can't let go, can you?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS BREAKING NEWS. SECRET DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS LABOUR SECRETARY :

LABOUR SEC : "Mr. President, I have a plan to create more jobs"
OBAMA : "Forget it, I don't want to create jobs for Americans"
LABOUR SEC : "But, Mr President, we have to fire up the economy, gets banks to loan to job creators, do some make-work projects, get the unemployment numbers down";
Obama : "You don't get it, butt flapper. I'm a communist Muslim and my goal is to bankrupt this country . Why? Because I hate it. "

This should excite the tea party and birther gangs.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?
Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.
Typo. exited in 1980 - stepped down Jan 1981
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shame on you. Subjective, extreme right-wing malcontent. How'd Obama, pray tell, got a seal killed in Benghazi? Tell us as you appear to hang on every word word this loudmouth has to utter. Yes, tell us how Obama is responsible for this seal's death - and the other 3.
Your knee-jerk hero seems to think that the US got rid of Osama bin Laden for Obama's sake. Get this straight, Rogue the armed forces of the US, and, for that matter, any country on this globe are at the behest and service of its head of state. In this case, Obama did GWB's job as he was distracted by Iraq. You hate Obama so much that you've said he didn't have anything to do in the killing of Bin Laden as he did not personally head the mission. How hateful and ignorant of the chain of command. And you were an officer? Sorry, I don't think so.
I'll take the word of a SEAL over your word any day of the week! What a laughing stock you've turned out to be, jackfish! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad to watch a rambling old tool like Rogue Moron stuck in the past like this.
Nah, what's really and truly sad is watching this corrupt and incompetent administration screw up everything it touches. That's sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS BREAKING NEWS. SECRET DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS LABOUR SECRETARY :
LABOUR SEC : "Mr. President, I have a plan to create more jobs"
OBAMA : "Forget it, I don't want to create jobs for Americans"
LABOUR SEC : "But, Mr President, we have to fire up the economy, gets banks to loan to job creators, do some make-work projects, get the unemployment numbers down";
Obama : "You don't get it, butt flapper. I'm a communist Muslim and my goal is to bankrupt this country . Why? Because I hate it. "
This should excite the tea party and birther gangs.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
what

Fort Walton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

what ya saying?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

For Romney lovers, he's on Jay Leno in a few minutes.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
You really never ever have a riposte, do you? Rather than inane replies, might it not be best to just stifle yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,078,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••