BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156111 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you. Subjective, extreme right-wing malcontent. How'd Obama, pray tell, got a seal killed in Benghazi? Tell us as you appear to hang on every word word this loudmouth has to utter. Yes, tell us how Obama is responsible for this seal's death - and the other 3.
Your knee-jerk hero seems to think that the US got rid of Osama bin Laden for Obama's sake. Get this straight, Rogue the armed forces of the US, and, for that matter, any country on this globe are at the behest and service of its head of state. In this case, Obama did GWB's job as he was distracted by Iraq. You hate Obama so much that you've said he didn't have anything to do in the killing of Bin Laden as he did not personally head the mission. How hateful and ignorant of the chain of command. And you were an officer? Sorry, I don't think so.
I'll take the word of a SEAL over your word any day of the week! What a laughing stock you've turned out to be, jackfish! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156112 May 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad to watch a rambling old tool like Rogue Moron stuck in the past like this.
Nah, what's really and truly sad is watching this corrupt and incompetent administration screw up everything it touches. That's sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156114 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS BREAKING NEWS. SECRET DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS LABOUR SECRETARY :
LABOUR SEC : "Mr. President, I have a plan to create more jobs"
OBAMA : "Forget it, I don't want to create jobs for Americans"
LABOUR SEC : "But, Mr President, we have to fire up the economy, gets banks to loan to job creators, do some make-work projects, get the unemployment numbers down";
Obama : "You don't get it, butt flapper. I'm a communist Muslim and my goal is to bankrupt this country . Why? Because I hate it. "
This should excite the tea party and birther gangs.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
what

Crestview, FL

#156115 May 17, 2013
what ya saying?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156116 May 17, 2013
For Romney lovers, he's on Jay Leno in a few minutes.

Ottawa

#156117 May 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
You really never ever have a riposte, do you? Rather than inane replies, might it not be best to just stifle yourself?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#156118 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why is it that it is almost always that it is the Democrats who abuse the powers of office? Case in point is MLK while Kennedy was in office. But it got much worse when LBJ took over. Why don't you Libtards ever get upset when other's civil rights are violated?
Oh, I know, you enjoy sleeping with pigs!!!
<quoted text>
Here is some info on President Kennedy and civil rights

He spoke out in favor of school desegregation, praised a number of cities for integrating their schools, and put Vice President Lyndon Johnson in charge of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity. Attorney General Robert Kennedy turned his attention to voting rights, initiating five times the number of suits brought during the previous administration.

For decades, seating on buses in the South had been segregated, along with bus station waiting rooms, rest rooms, and restaurants. In May 1961, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), led by James Farmer, organized integrated Freedom Rides to defy segregation in interstate transportation. Freedom riders were arrested in North Carolina and beaten in South Carolina. In Alabama, a bus was burned and the riders attacked with baseball bats and tire irons. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 400 federal marshals to protect the freedom riders and urged the Interstate Commerce Commission to order the desegregation of interstate travel.

James Meredith and the Integration of Ole Miss

In 1962, James H. Meredith, Jr., an African American Air Force veteran, was denied admission to the University of Mississippi, known as "Ole Miss." Meredith attempted to register four times without success.

Long telephone conversations between the president, the attorney general, and Governor Ross Barnett failed to produce a solution. When federal marshals accompanied Meredith to campus in another attempt to register for classes, rioting erupted. Two people died and dozens were injured. President Kennedy mobilized the National Guard and sent federal troops to the campus. Meredith registered the next day and attended his first class, and segregation ended at the University of Mississippi.

Integrating the University of Alabama

Governor George Wallace had vowed at his inauguration to defend "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever." In June 1963, he upheld his promise to "stand in the schoolhouse door" to prevent two black students from enrolling at the University of Alabama. To protect the students and secure their admission, President Kennedy federalized the Alabama National Guard. And on June 11, the president addressed the nation.

Kennedy defined the civil rights crisis as moral, as well as constitutional and legal. He announced that major civil rights legislation would be submitted to the Congress to guarantee equal access to public facilities, to end segregation in education, and to provide federal protection of the right to vote.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#156119 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?
Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.
Jacques Rouge never says anything good that President Carter did like The Camp David Peace Acorrds Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin on 17 September 1978

The peace treaty that Israel and Egypt signed in March 1979 closely reflected President Carter’s proposals at Camp David and formally ended the state of war that had existed between the two countries. Israel agreed to withdraw from Sinai, and Egypt promised to establish normal diplomatic relations between the two countries and open the Suez Canal to Israeli ships (which until then had been banned from the waterway). These provisions were duly carried out.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/910...
truman

Boise, ID

#156121 May 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
Frank do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you keep regurgitating these Stupid Fox Talking points you heard on the big screen down at the sports bar and projecting them onto Obama as if they were undisputed facts?
Like you have some keen insite into Obama's motivations for anything.
truman

Boise, ID

#156122 May 18, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some info on President Kennedy and civil rights
He spoke out in favor of school desegregation, praised a number of cities for integrating their schools, and put Vice President Lyndon Johnson in charge of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity. Attorney General Robert Kennedy turned his attention to voting rights, initiating five times the number of suits brought during the previous administration.
For decades, seating on buses in the South had been segregated, along with bus station waiting rooms, rest rooms, and restaurants. In May 1961, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), led by James Farmer, organized integrated Freedom Rides to defy segregation in interstate transportation. Freedom riders were arrested in North Carolina and beaten in South Carolina. In Alabama, a bus was burned and the riders attacked with baseball bats and tire irons. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 400 federal marshals to protect the freedom riders and urged the Interstate Commerce Commission to order the desegregation of interstate travel.
James Meredith and the Integration of Ole Miss
In 1962, James H. Meredith, Jr., an African American Air Force veteran, was denied admission to the University of Mississippi, known as "Ole Miss." Meredith attempted to register four times without success.
Long telephone conversations between the president, the attorney general, and Governor Ross Barnett failed to produce a solution. When federal marshals accompanied Meredith to campus in another attempt to register for classes, rioting erupted. Two people died and dozens were injured. President Kennedy mobilized the National Guard and sent federal troops to the campus. Meredith registered the next day and attended his first class, and segregation ended at the University of Mississippi.
Integrating the University of Alabama
Governor George Wallace had vowed at his inauguration to defend "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever." In June 1963, he upheld his promise to "stand in the schoolhouse door" to prevent two black students from enrolling at the University of Alabama. To protect the students and secure their admission, President Kennedy federalized the Alabama National Guard. And on June 11, the president addressed the nation.
Kennedy defined the civil rights crisis as moral, as well as constitutional and legal. He announced that major civil rights legislation would be submitted to the Congress to guarantee equal access to public facilities, to end segregation in education, and to provide federal protection of the right to vote.
http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...
Lol,you want to watch a Republicans eyes glaze over in 2013 just go ahead and suggest that considering the 'Moral ' implications of any crisis or even legislation ought to be a factor.
The bottom line of Ceo's and their Shareholders are the ONLY concern that needs consideration in ANY situation.
Your mention of Moral implications in the Civil Rights struggle made me a little Nostalgic for the days when that sort of thinking went without saying.
JummpinBlackTras h

Whittier, CA

#156123 May 18, 2013
Collar the Kenyam,,,,,,,,,,,,,
truman

Boise, ID

#156124 May 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARD OBAMA’S IMPEACHMENT[NOT impeachment - REMOVAL!- PRONTO]
Seems to me all of these charges would apply to Obama’s situation, yet they are direct quotes from the articles condemning Tricky Dick.
It’s too early to say if Barack Obama will be impeached. But mark my words… before the first day of summer, at least one member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment accusing Barack Obama of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Just in the last week, the public statements about potential impeachment have been astounding. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said,“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term… I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”
I know Mike personally, and he‘s not prone to hyperbole and over-the-top statements.
Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma said Benghazi is the “most egregious cover-up in American history… People may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
LMAO
Mike Huckabee drinks his own bathwater.
Where was Ol Mike during the four or five embassy attacks during the Bush Admin?
Hell where was he when Congressional Repubs were cutting the budget for Emabassy security?
truman

Boise, ID

#156125 May 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... said jockitch!
you FINALLY uttered the TRUTH for once!
-AL
That is EXACTLY RIGHT! He is/WAS ...
The scumbag WE have in there NOW ... is NOT!
He IS WHAT "you" called ME!
a COMMIE!
*Tsk**Tsk* you are SO confused.
Ronald Reagan was a senile hack who was a Pioneer
in using the Repub Base' tendencie to be easily incited and manipulated by broad superficial slogans and gestures.
Substance being irrelevant.
He was also the author of the trend reflected in soaring Corporate Profits while the Standard ofLiving for everyone else declines .
He was also responsible for the Maxim that is the Motto of the Right in 2013'Racism Ignorance and Paranoia=Small Town Common Sense'
truman

Boise, ID

#156126 May 18, 2013
JummpinBlackTrash wrote:
Collar the Kenyam,,,,,,,,,,
Collar delusional Laitys with Civil Comitment.
Bring on the Thorazine!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#156127 May 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I wonder how many of them are saying to themselves, why the f-did I vote for Obozo?
Condidering the alternative was the morally and intelectually bankrupt Right....probably very,very few....
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156129 May 18, 2013
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156130 May 18, 2013
ELECT ANOTHER REPUBLICAN?

ARE YOU INSANE?

Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.

The Libertarian commentator debates politics, history and what he considers to be the unconstitutional behavior of both the Bush and Obama administrations, with consumer advocate and four-time presidential candidate Ralph Nader.
http://tinyurl.com/2bl7gjm / June 2, 2010
Well, this is something you don't see every day. Ralph Nader hosted this interview segment with Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano and discussed his book, Lies the Government Told You. I'm surprised the judge is going to be allowed on Fox after making the statements he did about Bush and Cheney during the interview.

Nader: What's the sanction for President Bush and Vice President Cheney?

Napolitano: There's been no sanction except what history will say about them.

Nader: What should be the sanctions?

Napolitano: They should have been indicted. They absolutely should have been indicted for torturing, for spying, for arresting without warrants. I'd like to say they should be indicted for lying but believe it or not, unless you're under oath, lying is not a crime. At least not an indictable crime. It's a moral crime.

Nader: So you think George W. Bush and Dick Cheney should even though they've left office, they haven't escaped the criminal laws, they should be indicted and prosecuted?

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1

Ottawa

#156132 May 18, 2013
Strange, no comment on Romney's appearance on Leno last night. I thought he acquitted himself quite well, and displayed his usual fine sense of humour. Hmmm, I see, being reasonable, gracious, non-vengeful and showing a lot of smarts are not the kind of qualities appreciated by some Republicans, all birthers and tea partyers.

Ottawa

#156133 May 18, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew NapolitanoJudge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
/
I will certainly read it.

1. Jimmy Carter, like Pope John Paul I,(assassinated) tried to change a lot of things. He was also honest. Result : He was not re-elected. Surprised?

2. I do think that no matter the party, Democrat or Republican, we are dealing with dishonest deal-makers whose only agenda is to control one's party, drives one's agenda and get rich. The only thing that differentiates the two great parties is the Democrats" more humane agenda. The Democrats do want to give some back to the people, whereas the Republicans want the big boys, their friends and benefactors, to keep 99%. Whatever their faults, most social legislation in the 20th century has been initiated and passed into law by Democrats. Except for the emancipation delaration (and don't forget, Lincoln would never associate with today's Republicans), I can't think of any Republican-sponsored legislation that helped the common people. Perhaps I'm wrong. Some think that Repub cutting of taxes and therefore revenue, whilst increasing govt hiring and spending, helped the people. Er, hmmm, NOT. Look at the mess today. What would the national debt be today if GWB had not cut taxes, mostly for the rich and a bit for the middle-class? What if he had not waged war? It boggles the mind.

I have a well-connected friend who told me that if the public could, in one big picture, see the level of corruption and dirty tricks rampant among among our politicians, both of the right and left,there would be collective suicide.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156134 May 18, 2013
FAKE Grand Birther wrote:
SHEEPLE have NO credibility.
Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min No Surprize 1,154,070
sex 8 min rahul 1
amy 12-20 27 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 45 min Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler