BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156058 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling NASA-MSFC liars? Or just those funded by Evil BIG OIL companies? As if funding by loony-left sources are are scientific!!!
How about world renowned Dr. William M. Gray who thinks you are full of sh*t???
<quoted text>
Gray's misconceptions about climate change are not respected due to lack of scientific rigor.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives...

"For years, perhaps decades, Gray has been ascribing all sorts of climate changes and hurricane cycles to fluctuations in the Thermohaline Circulation (THC), an overturning circulation in the Atlantic ocean associated with formation of deep water in the North Atlantic. None of the assertions are based on rigorous statistical associations, oceanographic observations or physically based simulations; it is all seat-of -the-pants stuff of a sort that was common in the early days of climate studies, but which is difficult to evaluate when viewed as a scientific hypothesis."

" The THC is undoubtedly important to climate, because it transports heat from one place to another. However it cannot do magical things. It cannot created energy out of thin air (or thick water), nor can it make energy mysteriously disappear. Thus, Gray’s statement that 'The average THC circulation cools the ocean by about 3 W/m2' is a scientific absurdity."

"Confronted with evidence that the THC was in fact behaving in the opposite way to what he had been assuming, Gray did a flip-flop and came up with a new story that yields the same conclusions. There’s no shame in a scientist changing his or her mind, or in seeking new theories in the face of new observations. However, if Gray’s old theory was really testable, where were the tests to show that it was wrong in the years he was touting it? How is one to put any confidence in the new theory? The fact is that neither of Gray’s story lines about the THC is sufficiently well formulated to allow any clear-cut test. Nonetheless, insofar as it can be understood at all, some aspects of Gray’s new story line about the THC are demonstrably wrong."
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156060 May 17, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stop proving I am QUEER. I admit it.
Bravo!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156061 May 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray's misconceptions
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?

SHEEPLE He have no credibility.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156062 May 17, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

You can stop proving I am QUEER. I admit it.

Me : One only has to read my "edited" post to realise how fascinated and obsessed this closet queen is with homosexuality, bereft of the honesty and courage to effect his "coming out" once and for all.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!
Grand Suck Birther fails to realise that were I gay, I'd readily say it as it's no bigger deal than saying I'm heterosexual. You see, GB, I would not care, whereas you hide your homosexuality, yet proving once more with your pretend "homophobic" posts that you can't put a cap on it. For all intents and purposes, you've "come out", just confirm it now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156064 May 17, 2013
Why is it that it is almost always that it is the Democrats who abuse the powers of office? Case in point is MLK while Kennedy was in office. But it got much worse when LBJ took over. Why don't you Libtards ever get upset when other's civil rights are violated?
Oh, I know, you enjoy sleeping with pigs!!!
From Wiki: The FBI's interest in the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. intensified after the March on Washington in 1963. FBI wiretaps reveal King, shown with his wife [picture not posted], Coretta, was selfless, self-critical and unfaithful.

Location hidden

#156065 May 17, 2013
Another example of the press turning on Obama!!!

WOODWARD COMPARES BENGHAZI TO WATERGATE

Bob Woodward appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" this Friday morning and, in stark contrast to his less-concerned Watergate colleague Carl Bernstein, he admonished the show's hosts to "not dismiss Benghazi" and compared the White House's behavior over CIA/State Department talking points with President Nixon's handling of edited transcripts of taped conversations in the oval office.
by LARRY O'CONNOR
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#156066 May 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of common sense though, kind of like this guy.
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
That is precisely why I am a birther.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!
Funny how you FAILED to address the point made that the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country, huh?
But we understand WoTARD!
There is NO evidence that Obama was born in any country than the USA.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

Ottawa

#156067 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another example of the press turning on Obama!!!
WOODWARD COMPARES BENGHAZI TO WATERGATE
Bob Woodward appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" this Friday morning and, in stark contrast to his less-concerned Watergate colleague Carl Bernstein, he admonished the show's hosts to "not dismiss Benghazi" and compared the White House's behavior over CIA/State Department talking points with President Nixon's handling of edited transcripts of taped conversations in the oval office.
by LARRY O'CONNOR
Note : " in stark contrast to his less-concerned Watergate colleague Carl Bernstein,".§o they don't see eye-to-eye on this. Okay,

I wonder how Woodward can compare Watergate with Benghazi. In Watergate, there was INTENTIONAL wrongdoing. Then the coverup, why, the AG. Mitchell, even went to jail (The AG for god's sake, the one who's supposed to uphold the law) along with both Erlichman and Alderman, Nixon's two closest domestic and foreign relations aides. And others. Never an administration this crooked before. Benghazi and Watergate are similar? Gotta be kidding. In Benghazi, there was no intentional wrongdoing. Mistakes perhaps, but no one planned the attack. The four Americans were killed by the enemy, not by allies. As to coverup in this one, we'll see, nothing concrete yet and if there is a coverup, will Obama have been involved? I see bad handling, awkward declarations, but I don't see a coverup - but again, let's see, that's just me. What is there to cover up? The Cultural Centre was attacked by terrorists, seems like a good number of them too - would a few extra bodyguards have made that much difference? Did that not happen in a hostile environment and on September 11 - do I detect a coincidence here? What the hell is he cultural centre open anyhow in such an environment? Why was the Ambassador there in the first place? Showcasing American culture? Yeah. Should the Ambassador not have used better judgement?

Location hidden

#156068 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling NASA-MSFC liars? Or just those funded by Evil BIG OIL companies? As if funding by loony-left sources are are scientific!!!
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray's misconceptions about climate change are not respected due to lack of scientific rigor.
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives...
"For years, perhaps decades, Gray has been ascribing all sorts of climate changes and hurricane cycles to fluctuations in the Thermohaline Circulation (THC), an overturning circulation in the Atlantic ocean associated with formation of deep water in the North Atlantic. None of the assertions are based on rigorous statistical associations, oceanographic observations or physically based simulations; it is all seat-of -the-pants stuff of a sort that was common in the early days of climate studies, but which is difficult to evaluate when viewed as a scientific hypothesis."
" The THC is undoubtedly important to climate, because it transports heat from one place to another. However it cannot do magical things. It cannot created energy out of thin air (or thick water), nor can it make energy mysteriously disappear. Thus, Gray’s statement that 'The average THC circulation cools the ocean by about 3 W/m2' is a scientific absurdity."
"Confronted with evidence that the THC was in fact behaving in the opposite way to what he had been assuming, Gray did a flip-flop and came up with a new story that yields the same conclusions. There’s no shame in a scientist changing his or her mind, or in seeking new theories in the face of new observations. However, if Gray’s old theory was really testable, where were the tests to show that it was wrong in the years he was touting it? How is one to put any confidence in the new theory? The fact is that neither of Gray’s story lines about the THC is sufficiently well formulated to allow any clear-cut test. Nonetheless, insofar as it can be understood at all, some aspects of Gray’s new story line about the THC are demonstrably wrong."
Ah Chowderhead, The National Hurricane Center agrees with Dr. Gray.
NOAA raises hurricane season prediction despite expected El Niño
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2012/2012...
One of the major factors in climate change (little "c"s) is the El Nino Oscillation and has about 400 years of documentation to back it up.
It is a factor virtually every place on our globe. From droughts and floods in Australia, Africa and South America and the Northern Hemisphere.
Why do you think Florida got hit with seven hurricanes between 2004-2006 but none since? They had a Super El Nino in 2004-06 but only a few minor El Ninos since then.
Yes, we know that El Nino Oscillations, volcanic activity and SOLAR ACTIVITY affect Earth's climate changes. Get over it and get a brain!!!

Location hidden

#156069 May 17, 2013
Australia and New Zealand are very much affected by the El Nino Southern Oscillations in the Pacific. During an El Nino weather in New Zealand are in drought except for western Australia which is has it's floods. During a La Nina N.Z. and Australia have their floods while western Australia is in drought.
The people of N.Z. and Australia know that!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Soi.svg

Location hidden

#156070 May 17, 2013
Bill Clinton will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.

Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ / PUBLISHED: APRIL 22, 2013

The LIttle Rock, Ark., airport is being renamed after Hillary and Bill Clinton, and locals are excited.

The new Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Ark., will hold a dedication ceremony May 3 featuring the former President and his wife and ex- Secretary of State — but there’s just one problem for the snazzy new airport.
“Locals are calling it the Hillbilly Airport,” one insider tells Confidenti@l.“And project managers certainly don’t want an airport named after our President called Hillbilly. In the South. How does that look to the world?”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

Ottawa

#156071 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bill Clinton will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.
Jokes are flying about Clintons''Hillbilly' airport
BY MARIANNE GARVEY AND BRIAN NIEMIETZ / PUBLISHED: APRIL 22, 2013
The LIttle Rock, Ark., airport is being renamed after Hillary and Bill Clinton, and locals are excited.
The new Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Ark., will hold a dedication ceremony May 3 featuring the former President and his wife and ex- Secretary of State — but there’s just one problem for the snazzy new airport.
“Locals are calling it the Hillbilly Airport,” one insider tells Confidenti@l.“And project managers certainly don’t want an airport named after our President called Hillbilly. In the South. How does that look to the world?”
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
The term "Hillbilly" is pejorative and is mostly associated with tea partyers, birthers and Joe Arpaio and his stick-horses posse LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Say what you want about the Clintons, they are both, intellectually, way above average and anything but hillbillies. Those making those sad jokes ARE the hillbillies , from the same gene pot, thigh slappers, wot?

RationalState

#156073 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
No they don't.

RationalState

#156075 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please point to an official statement by the National Hurricane Center that human activity does not significantly contribute to climate change.

UR FOS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156076 May 17, 2013
libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
[like jockitch & co.]

"are" a MORE "destructive" FORCE
on America
than ANY hurricane ...
has EVER been!

Location hidden

#156077 May 17, 2013
Someone has told me that menopause is mentioned in the
bible.. Is that true? Where is it?

Yes. Matthew 14:92:
"And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Egypt ..."

Location hidden

#156078 May 17, 2013
NAVY SEALS

Think long and hard about this! The video is ONLY FIFTY SECONDS.

ALL of us HAVE THE TIME to watch !!!!

I hope the audio works for you. This is a powerful message.

If you want to know how the Special Forces and the military feel about Benghazi and Obama, take a look at this 50-second video !!

Short and to-the-point.
http://blustream.sendvideo.net/stw/...

Location hidden

#156079 May 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Please point to an official statement by the National Hurricane Center that human activity does not significantly contribute to climate change.
UR FOS.
Typical Libtardian Logic. Please point to anything Dr. James Hansen has ever said that minor Global Warming is NOT caused by our Sun!
Oh, mankind does cause minot climate change,,,,, in our Urban Heat Island BIG Cities!

Location hidden

#156080 May 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR FOS.
Sorry, I was a little sarcastic but I don't understand why someone who claims to be as educated as you are could possible be that stupid.

Location hidden

#156081 May 17, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO evidence that Obama was born in any country than the USA.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.
So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Ah, his birth certificate says he isn't!
http://alohareporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,109,433
Amy 9-16 8 min Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 15 min ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 55 min Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••