BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156021 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have left two comments on this web site but they have both disappeared? Why? Because Idiotards can not stand dissenting opinions! How sad!
And this is why they think 97% of everyone agrees with them!
http://theweek.com/article/index/244345/scien...
You really think Topix administrators have the time to read your inane disconnected and irrelevant posts and then delete them? Are you mad? Suffering from illusions of grandeur, thinking that sane people read your missives? A few of mine have disappeared, but I attribute that to internet snafus, period.

Automatic delete is effected when we post duplicates or repeats, which you sometimes do and which GB does all the time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156022 May 16, 2013
THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARD OBAMA’S IMPEACHMENT[NOT impeachment - REMOVAL!- PRONTO]

Seems to me all of these charges would apply to Obama’s situation, yet they are direct quotes from the articles condemning Tricky Dick.
It’s too early to say if Barack Obama will be impeached. But mark my words… before the first day of summer, at least one member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment accusing Barack Obama of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Just in the last week, the public statements about potential impeachment have been astounding. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said,“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term… I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”
I know Mike personally, and he‘s not prone to hyperbole and over-the-top statements.
Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma said Benghazi is the “most egregious cover-up in American history… People may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156023 May 16, 2013
As the old time pastor R.G. Lee once said, "Nature keeps books pitilessly. Man's credit with her is good. But Nature collects." And now it seems Nature has come knocking on the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

for ALL his i.o.u.'s to the American Patriots ...
The Good people who "believe in the Laws of Nature and Nature's God ...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#156025 May 17, 2013
A THIRD forged Obama BC has surfaced.

Ottawa

#156027 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
As the old time pastor R.G. Lee once said, "Nature keeps books pitilessly. Man's credit with her is good. But Nature collects." And now it seems Nature has come knocking on the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
for ALL his i.o.u.'s to the American Patriots ...
The Good people who "believe in the Laws of Nature and Nature's God ...
More unattributed plagiarism. Don't you have a sliver of original thought? Is hate the only original sentiment you harbour?

Ottawa

#156029 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARD OBAMA’S IMPEACHMENT[NOT impeachment - REMOVAL!- PRONTO]
Seems to me all of these charges would apply to Obama’s situation, yet they are direct quotes from the articles condemning Tricky Dick.
It’s too early to say if Barack Obama will be impeached. But mark my words… before the first day of summer, at least one member of Congress will introduce articles of impeachment accusing Barack Obama of “high crimes and misdemeanors.”
Just in the last week, the public statements about potential impeachment have been astounding. Former Governor Mike Huckabee said,“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term… I remind you, as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”
I know Mike personally, and he‘s not prone to hyperbole and over-the-top statements.
Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma said Benghazi is the “most egregious cover-up in American history… People may be starting to use the I-word before too long.”
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/
As noted from that most neutral and unbiased link http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156030 May 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama. Elected and re-elected by the people,
And you are worried that me high not be in the near future, don't you?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156031 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
More Americans Killed By Abortion Than War
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-then-55-millio...
Give an inch and you take a mile ...
NOW look where that has got US!
Is God an abortionist?

http://reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heav...

RationalState

#156032 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-then-55-millio...
The rate of spontaneous abortion is much higher.

RationalState

#156033 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I wonder how many of them are saying to themselves, why the f-did I vote for Obozo?
Rouge spends all his time speculating on the internal thoughts of others. His track record sucks.

RationalState

#156034 May 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
Republicans are still lying and screaming, trying to keep all eyes off their destructive obstructionism.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/05/15/...

RationalState

#156035 May 17, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
People died, democrats lied! People dies, democrats lied!! People died, democrats lied!!!
It was congressional GOP who faked Benghazi email

http://americablog.com/2013/05/gop-faked-beng...

RationalState

#156036 May 17, 2013
"[I]t was Republicans on the Hill who provided the media with false quotes that are the only real smoking gun the GOP has buttressing its conspiracy-theory surrounding the Benghazi attack."

RationalState

#156037 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are worried that me high not be in the near future, don't you?
Dream on.

RationalState

#156038 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Twilight Zone music played by crickets. They spend 97% of this article trying to qualify there opinions. How sad.
THE WEEK All you need to know about everything that matters
Scientists: Climate change is real
By Chris Gayomali | The Week – 8 hrs ago
An overwhelming 97 percent of climatologists endorse the idea of human-caused global warming
As if the backing of NASA, 18 independent American scientific societies, and an intergovernmental panel established under the United Nations weren't enough to quell the protests popping up in comment sections across the Internet, a new study published in the journal Environmental Research Letters confirms — once again — that climatologists almost unanimously believe that climate change is directly related to human-made carbon emissions.
Researchers pored over nearly 12,000 peer-reviewed scientific papers from 1991 to 2011. These papers, according to Michael Todd at Pacific Standard, represented the work of 29,083 authors and 1,980 journals. The conclusion could hardly be stronger: 97 percent of scientists agree that anthropogenic, or human-caused, global warming exists.
SEE MORE: Why Venezuela is running out of toilet paper
"That suggests both a consensus, and an overwhelming one," adds Todd.
"The public perception of a scientific consensus on [anthropogenic global warming] is a necessary element in public support for climate policy," conclude the study's authors. And yet, according to Pew Internet Research (PDF), 57 percent of Americans are unaware that there is an overwhelming scientific consensus.
SEE MORE: 8 contenders for 2013 song of the summer
Why the discrepancy? Big Oil is at least partly to blame. Following the negotiation of the Kyoto Protocol in 1998, Popular Science reports that the American Petroleum Institute organized a task force to spend $5.9 million to "discredit climate scientists and quash growing public support of curbing emissions." The strategy, according to a leaked memo titled the "Global Climate Science Communications Plan," included efforts to "recruit, train, and pay willing scientists to sow doubt about climate science among the media and the public."
Blame politicians, too. When the president of the United States casts doubt on the link between human-made emissions and climate change, people are sure to follow.
SEE MORE: What's crushing Apple's stock?
Times may be changing, though. Although "conservative white males" are more likely to be skeptics, as Scientific American noted in a controversial study published in 2011, the issue is beginning to divide conservatives, with more Republicans coming out in support of climate science.(When asked if he believed in man-made global warming in April, Mayor Rex Parris of Lancaster, California, responded: "I may be a Republican. I'm not an idiot.")
"There is a divide within the party," Samuel Thernstrom, an environmental policy scholar who served on President George W. Bush's Council on Environmental Quality, told National Journal earlier this month. "The position that climate change is a hoax is untenable."
As opposed to unqualified fake science.

Location hidden

#156039 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
http://40yearstoomany.com/more-then-55-millio ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God an abortionist?
http://reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heav...
Spoken like a true Atheist Libtard.
Oh, I have no idea when God says that this is a human being but you seem to think you, and your ilk, do. And I have no idea whom God will allow into Heaven, you you Libtards seem to think you do.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#156040 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Rogue, the only thing you jerk is not your chain, as we know LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And it happens invariably when you dream about Clinton's appendage, the one you cannot stop obsessing about.
<quoted text>
You are a good bobble-head doll. Can't rebut any of my rebuttals. How sad! Did you know that last year over 2,000 Americans died of dihydrogen monoxide poisoning yet Obama does nothing to stop it!
The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well (Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$

Location hidden

#156041 May 17, 2013
Civilian Militia Expands to 38 States To Protect Constitution
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#156042 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Civilian Militia Expands to 38 States To Protect Constitution
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.

Forthwith.

Ottawa

#156043 May 17, 2013
Ha, just had a mini tremor here. We get these here once in a while. Geologists say that Laurentians (Apalaches mountains) are very old and subject to plate movements but that some more serious ones may occur in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 2 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 71,225
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web