BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,901 - 136,920 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155987 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Hypocrite. Un-American Pravda-loving communist. How do you reconcile communism with religion?

Ottawa

#155988 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dirty Dozen
Meet the bankers and brokers responsible for the financial crisis - and the officials who let them get away with it / Mar 25, 2009 /
The Enabler ALAN GREENSPAN / The Pioneer SANDY WEILL
The Ideologue PHIL GRAMM / The Arsonist JOE CASSANO
The Bagman ROBERT RUBIN / The Card Shark JIMMY CAYNE / Mr. Buck Passer CHRISTOPHER COX / The Predator ANGELO MOZILO / The Decorator JOHN THAIN / The Maestro HENRY PAULSON / The Big Loser DICK FULD / Mr. Too Big KEN LEWIS /
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/P ...
<quoted text>
Oh goody. Another Libtard had no intellectually honest rebuttal so he threw me a few peanuts!!! I just love peanuts as it means I successfully jerked his chain!
Well, Rogue, the only thing you jerk is not your chain, as we know LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And it happens invariably when you dream about Clinton's appendage, the one you cannot stop obsessing about.

Ottawa

#155989 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, Obama is feeling the heat and so he approved releasing the information of the Army NCO at Fort Hood. And so far my source are been correct!
Fort Hood’s suspected pimp
But the have also release the ID and photo of one of his VICTIM who was a young WHITE female soldier! When the female soldier refused to prostitute for SFC McQueen he then sexually assaulted her. But since when do you release the ID of a sexual crime!?! Oh, I know. When she is WHITE and they perp is ..... BLACK!!!
http://thisainthell.us/blog/ ...
<quoted text>
Yep, six hours and all you heard from Jacques is;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K8E_zMLCRNgXX
Learn to read, old man, I replied instantly. BTW, to refresh your shrivelled memory, I replied that I never said he was white or black, I made that abundantly clear. YOU said he was black, not me.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155990 May 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Gotta love Birfoon "legal reasoning" ... Full faith and credit clause requires AL to give credence to Big Joe's unofficial coldcutposse "findings" yet somehow doesn't apply to official documents issued and verified by State of Hawaii
I think this judge is aware of those fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificates and he said this.
I added the SHEEPLE.

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Ottawa

#155991 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You haven't been right since the day you were born, but you have been very damn boring!
Oh, just for shits and giggles, would you tell us the depth of your education?
You can stop proving I was right. We all got it.

My education? None of your onions. I don't want to know yours because whatever it is, it will once again show how our education system has failed us.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155992 May 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stop proving I was right. We all got it.
My education? None of your onions. I don't want to know yours because whatever it is, it will once again show how our education system has failed us.
Your cognitive abilities concerning this matter is somewhat lacking in a substantial amount of knowledge that you seem not capable of bring into the conservation.
Why not just say, "You are a boring dumb-fuch", short and to the point!
Oh, I get it, if you can't dazzle them with your brilliants, baffle them with your bullshit!
I think this pretty much describe,YOU!!!
Of course I know you will come back with some very boring BS!!

Ottawa

#155993 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Weekly Jobless Claims Hit 6 Week High
Thursday, May 16, 2013
The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid rose 32,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 360,000, the most since late March. The jump comes after applications fell to a five-year low.
The Labor Department said Thursday that the less volatile four-week average rose just 1,250 to 339,250, a level consistent with modest hiring.
Weekly applications are a proxy for layoffs. The big increase could mean companies are cutting more jobs, possibly because of steep government spending cuts that kicked in March 1. Labor officials said there were no special circumstances that caused the spike.
Applications tend to fluctuate sharply from week to week and economists typically focus more on the four-week average. That remains 9 percent lower than it was six months ago.
Post Continues on nation.foxnews.com
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/weekly-joble...
And what's amazing is that you are happy about that, happy that men and women can't find work just so you can get back at Obama. I find that unexplainable and incredible. Things aren't all that rosy here either, and just because I don't happen to like our PM, I'm not happy. What the hell is this? You can't dwell on the positive stuff like the stock market. It was Obama's fault when it was down, but whose "fault" is it when it's at its highest ever? Oh, you can't stand it, so, since September, you've been predicting apocalypse for the market, first end of year, then March and it keeps going up. Of course, there will eventually be a correction, HAS to be and then you'll smirk like the Cheshire cat.

You want your country to fail just so you can prove Obama is incompetent and a crook. Go figure, and it's like being a passenger in a car, you hate the driver's guts and you hope he has a head-on collision at 100 mph. That'll teach him.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155994 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
205 to zip.
Judge Moore, today's birther hero, tomorrow birthers' zero.
No telling about the exact number of birfoon lawsuits as the number can change at a moment’s notice; however the outcome was always undoubtedly foreseeable.

One wonders how the ignorant birfoon after all this time could possibly remain so clueless to the final and as always easily predictable and inevitable fruitless conclusion to his foolishness.

Guess they assumed they could dismiss the POTUS with their fable as if he was Johnny the janitor over at Abe’s pool hall.

And of course you’re right about Roy Moore as well. After the 9-0 dismissal he’ll be beat up by the birfoon so bad you’ll think he stole their Christmas payroll.

Ottawa

#155995 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, whom do you give credit for for the current Labor Participation Rate? It is the lowest since Jimmy Carter was president.
And, depending on who you talk too, that means there are 5-9 MILLION fewer American employed than were in when Obama entered the White House. Oh, it is getting awfully old blaming G.W.!!!
It's a sad, bad situation. Obama and his cabinet, along with Congress, have to do better, and not waste their time voting on re-hiring air traffic controllers so they can fly home unimpeded for the weekend. The world's in a mess, Rogue, a bad one, and finished are the days when the US was insulated from the world's troubles - well, it never was, but today, in this intertwined trading and manufacturing world, every country, including the US is affected. And so unemployment is dragging the economy, yes.

Ottawa

#155996 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Shame on you, hypocrite. I've sprinkled a few words onto your inane beseeches :

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. SWITCH THE LIGHTS ON, FOR GOD'S SAKE

Armour of God Prayer ARMOUR TO SHIELD AGAINST GUN NUTS' FIREARMS
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness, THE BIRTHERS. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil (TEA PARTY) that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...(BIRTHERS,TEA PARTYERS, NRA)

The Helmet of Salvation A BIRTHER DUNCE CAP
The Breastplate of Righteousness YES, FAR FAR RIGHT-EOUSNESS
The Belt of Truth AS TOLD IN ENGLISHPRAVDA.COM , WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM
The Gospel of Peace AND THE INQUIKSITION, LONGEST-RUNNING MASSACRE IN HISTORY AGAINST THE CHURCH'S OWN FAITHFUL.
The Shield of Faith IN ABRAHAM THE LIAR, CHILD ABANDONER, MURDERER, AND COWARD
Sword of the Spirit WITH3765 WHOSE SWORDS INFIDELS ARE SLAIN, BABY INFIDELS EVEN

I will pray (PLEASE DON'T) persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...JESUS HAS DEEDED TO A COMMUNIST? I DON'T THINK SO.

In Jesus' name I pray...DON'T PRAY FOR ME, PLEASE I BEG YOU
Amen <3 SAME TO YOU

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155997 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Armour of God Prayer
The Helmet of Salvation
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
The stupidity of birfoons.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155998 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, Rogue, the only thing you jerk is not your chain, as we know LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). And it happens invariably when you dream about Clinton's appendage, the one you cannot stop obsessing about.
Again, you have it exactly right.

They talk and dream about Obama/Clinton 24/7 year after year. LOL

The rightwing makes plenty of money selling books. LOL

2016 looks like Jeb corporate Bush vs Hillary corporate Clinton.

==========
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155999 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Shame on you, hypocrite. I've sprinkled a few words onto your inane beseeches :
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. SWITCH THE LIGHTS ON, FOR GOD'S SAKE
Armour of God Prayer ARMOUR TO SHIELD AGAINST GUN NUTS' FIREARMS
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness, THE BIRTHERS. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil (TEA PARTY) that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...(BIRTHERS,TEA PARTYERS, NRA)
The Helmet of Salvation A BIRTHER DUNCE CAP
The Breastplate of Righteousness YES, FAR FAR RIGHT-EOUSNESS
The Belt of Truth AS TOLD IN ENGLISHPRAVDA.COM , WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM
The Gospel of Peace AND THE INQUIKSITION, LONGEST-RUNNING MASSACRE IN HISTORY AGAINST THE CHURCH'S OWN FAITHFUL.
The Shield of Faith IN ABRAHAM THE LIAR, CHILD ABANDONER, MURDERER, AND COWARD
Sword of the Spirit WITH3765 WHOSE SWORDS INFIDELS ARE SLAIN, BABY INFIDELS EVEN
I will pray (PLEASE DON'T) persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...JESUS HAS DEEDED TO A COMMUNIST? I DON'T THINK SO.
In Jesus' name I pray...DON'T PRAY FOR ME, PLEASE I BEG YOU
Amen <3 SAME TO YOU
Sword of the Spirit WITH3765 WHOSE SWORDS INFIDELS ARE SLAIN, BABY INFIDELS EVEN ... said jockstrap

MORE on the way!
It's coming and you can't STOP it!

Another 'religious' WAR!
-n-
you libTARDED dwIdioTs do NOT have enough SENSE to see IT
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#156000 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dirty Dozen
Meet the bankers and brokers responsible for the financial crisis - and the officials who let them get away with it / Mar 25, 2009 /
The Enabler ALAN GREENSPAN / The Pioneer SANDY WEILL
The Ideologue PHIL GRAMM / The Arsonist JOE CASSANO
The Bagman ROBERT RUBIN / The Card Shark JIMMY CAYNE / Mr. Buck Passer CHRISTOPHER COX / The Predator ANGELO MOZILO / The Decorator JOHN THAIN / The Maestro HENRY PAULSON / The Big Loser DICK FULD / Mr. Too Big KEN LEWIS /
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/P ...
<quoted text>
Oh goody. Another Libtard had no intellectually honest rebuttal so he threw me a few peanuts!!! I just love peanuts as it means I successfully jerked his chain!
Listen up my friend.

What I have forgotten, you have not even learned yet.

LOL
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#156001 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Say what you will about me, but leave the Stooges out of it. LOL" I love the Three Stooges. Always have. Always will. And I know, I should stop insulting them by comparing them to our resident birfoon buffoon birthers. Not only are the Stooges smarter, they are funnier.
Certainly,

They are a cut above any rightwing nut.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156002 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbass those are shorts! Yes, Joe put his macho Latinos in pink while they are in jail, this is so they won't get lonely!!!!
Thanks JD! I knew if anyone would know the real essence of the good sheriff’s fetish it would be you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156003 May 16, 2013
Twilight Zone music played by crickets. They spend 97% of this article trying to qualify there opinions. How sad.

THE WEEK All you need to know about everything that matters

Scientists: Climate change is real
By Chris Gayomali | The Week – 8 hrs ago

An overwhelming 97 percent of climatologists endorse the idea of human-caused global warming
As if the backing of NASA, 18 independent American scientific societies, and an intergovernmental panel established under the United Nations weren't enough to quell the protests popping up in comment sections across the Internet, a new study published in the journal Environmental Research Letters confirms — once again — that climatologists almost unanimously believe that climate change is directly related to human-made carbon emissions.
Researchers pored over nearly 12,000 peer-reviewed scientific papers from 1991 to 2011. These papers, according to Michael Todd at Pacific Standard, represented the work of 29,083 authors and 1,980 journals. The conclusion could hardly be stronger: 97 percent of scientists agree that anthropogenic, or human-caused, global warming exists.
SEE MORE: Why Venezuela is running out of toilet paper
"That suggests both a consensus, and an overwhelming one," adds Todd.
"The public perception of a scientific consensus on [anthropogenic global warming] is a necessary element in public support for climate policy," conclude the study's authors. And yet, according to Pew Internet Research (PDF), 57 percent of Americans are unaware that there is an overwhelming scientific consensus.
SEE MORE: 8 contenders for 2013 song of the summer
Why the discrepancy? Big Oil is at least partly to blame. Following the negotiation of the Kyoto Protocol in 1998, Popular Science reports that the American Petroleum Institute organized a task force to spend $5.9 million to "discredit climate scientists and quash growing public support of curbing emissions." The strategy, according to a leaked memo titled the "Global Climate Science Communications Plan," included efforts to "recruit, train, and pay willing scientists to sow doubt about climate science among the media and the public."
Blame politicians, too. When the president of the United States casts doubt on the link between human-made emissions and climate change, people are sure to follow.
SEE MORE: What's crushing Apple's stock?
Times may be changing, though. Although "conservative white males" are more likely to be skeptics, as Scientific American noted in a controversial study published in 2011, the issue is beginning to divide conservatives, with more Republicans coming out in support of climate science.(When asked if he believed in man-made global warming in April, Mayor Rex Parris of Lancaster, California, responded: "I may be a Republican. I'm not an idiot.")
"There is a divide within the party," Samuel Thernstrom, an environmental policy scholar who served on President George W. Bush's Council on Environmental Quality, told National Journal earlier this month. "The position that climate change is a hoax is untenable."
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#156004 May 16, 2013
Costs of Health Care Administration in the United States and Canada
In 1991, we reported that people in the United States spent about $450 per capita on health care administration in 1987, whereas Canadians spent one third as much.1 Subsequent studies reached similar conclusions, but all relied on data from 1991 or before.2,3 In the interim, organizational and technological changes have revolutionized health care administration. The ascendancy of managed care and competition has forced providers to adopt more businesslike approaches. Mergers between hospitals and between health maintenance organizations (HMOs) have centralized “back office” tasks. E-mail has displaced regular mail, and the Internet allows insurers to offer on-line verification of applicants' eligibility, utilization review, and payment approval.4 By 1999, nearly two thirds of U.S. health insurance claims were filed electronically, including 84 percent of Medicare claims.5 / http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsa02...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156005 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Weekly Jobless Claims Hit 6 Week High
Thursday, May 16, 2013
The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid rose 32,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 360,000, the most since late March. The jump comes after applications fell to a five-year low.
The Labor Department said Thursday that the less volatile four-week average rose just 1,250 to 339,250, a level consistent with modest hiring.
Weekly applications are a proxy for layoffs. The big increase could mean companies are cutting more jobs, possibly because of steep government spending cuts that kicked in March 1. Labor officials said there were no special circumstances that caused the spike.
Applications tend to fluctuate sharply from week to week and economists typically focus more on the four-week average. That remains 9 percent lower than it was six months ago.
Post Continues on nation.foxnews.com
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/weekly-joble ...
<quoted text>
And what's amazing is that you are happy about that, happy that men and women can't find work just so you can get back at Obama. I find that unexplainable and incredible. Things aren't all that rosy here either, and just because I don't happen to like our PM, I'm not happy. What the hell is this? You can't dwell on the positive stuff like the stock market. It was Obama's fault when it was down, but whose "fault" is it when it's at its highest ever? Oh, you can't stand it, so, since September, you've been predicting apocalypse for the market, first end of year, then March and it keeps going up. Of course, there will eventually be a correction, HAS to be and then you'll smirk like the Cheshire cat.
You want your country to fail just so you can prove Obama is incompetent and a crook. Go figure, and it's like being a passenger in a car, you hate the driver's guts and you hope he has a head-on collision at 100 mph. That'll teach him.
No, I am amazed at Idiotards like you who think Obama has done a good job. Obama is one big failure and a liar. And what is really sad is you actually believe his lies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156006 May 16, 2013
A "40 year" WAR on infants ...
I guess you think God had a hand in that!

NO! the libTARDED dwIdioTs ... DID!

American Christians ARE FED UP!

and NOW ALL the scandalous behavior of this libTARDED administration and his useful IDIOTS ... soon to BE "useless idiots" ...

are going down in a "ring of fire" ...

Soon ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,220
Abby 8-29 22 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 26 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 30 min andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 35 min andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••