BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155960 May 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A person may wear pink. A person may be gay. To wear pink and to be gay does not a pervert make. But one who accuses a gay person wearing pink of perversion is without a doubt the real pervert. Perversion is right smack in the eye of the beholder.
I have worn two pastel short sleeved pink dress shirts over the years, occasionally. The last time I wore one, a cute female student remarked, "wow - a real man can wear pink."

Once when I was interviewed at a major medical school for a professor position, which I rejected. I was treated to dinner at an exquisite restaurant. Ten people present, bill well over $2000, not counting the Cuban cigars. I wore a raw silk jacket, pastel pink shirt, blue linen tie, beige Sans-A-Belt pants. None of the cute co-eds had any doubts, but I was recently married to a tall beautiful young woman, and reluctantly went back to my hotel room alone.

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155961 May 16, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!
Are you ready yo cry?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155962 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, now that Hillary has retired, Bill doesn't get out as often!
You ARE obsessed with Clinton and what he did with Lewinski, aren't you? And fully 14 years+ after. and you keep after Ns Clinton like she was the one who cheated.

But it is Bill's appendage that makes your squirm. Forget it, you'll never ever even come close to it, much less touch it.

Oh, and an afterthought. No matter what you thought of your president, to distribute phoney Clinton/Lewinski dollar bills to FOREIGNERS at the Kennedy space centre is, specially for a career ex-serviceman, infantile, immature, unpatriotic, cheap and suspect to say the least. To mock your president to foreign nationals is inexcusable. As to the bills being popular, the tourists obviously thought it was funny, I suppose. Do you even know how popular Clinton was all over the world? Do you have any idea, Lewinski or no Lewinski? I've witnessed it, it was always close to adulation on his visits. So I'm sure your childish prank did not come off the way you imagined, specially if some of the tourists were West Europeans.

Ottawa

#155963 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... said jockitch!
you FINALLY uttered the TRUTH for once!
-AL
That is EXACTLY RIGHT! He is/WAS ...
The scumbag WE have in there NOW ... is NOT!
He IS WHAT "you" called ME!
a COMMIE!
This is incredible. I wrote : "unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... "

And you responded : "That is EXACTLY RIGHT!"

Did you read the "unlike you" part? Is you brain located in the same area as LRS's by any chance? You've been sitting too long, get up, let your brain unlimber, let it breathe.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155964 May 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed to be a Justice, WoTARD!
I have a lot of common sense though, kind of like this guy.
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
That is precisely why I am a birther.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!
"I have never claimed to be a Justice" says the twerp Sandbox Justice who routinely declares the USSC to be in error.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
wojar wrote:
Ooooh! Wee! We have Justice Dale and Justice LRS, and don't forget Chief Justice of the Sandbox, Tacky.
Isn't Play Law fun?
But someday you have to grow up.
When?

Ottawa

#155965 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern problem?
Why she started to hire only male interns!
But it backfired as Chelsea started to date one. So Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex with the intern and she said, "Not according to dad'!
(Please note, I did not say one bad word)
Crap does not require bad words, Rogue. What is this Clinton family obsession? What's Chelsea ever done to you? Now she's part of your tasteless and immature bad jokes.

Bill Clinton was one of the top US presidents, Lewisnki notwithstanding. Had he been eligible for a 3rd mandate, he would've crushed any opponent, again, Lewinski notwithstanding. His wife Hillary was an outstanding first lady, not confined to the kitchen or arranging flowers. Bright, smart, knowledgeable, eminently qualified through education and experience. You're envious. Careful, that is one of the seven deadly sins.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155966 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
OXFORD dictionary definition of diatribe : violent attack in words, abusive criticism
"Violent, abusive". Do you even know what those words mean? And to reply to an argument with vulgarities and sexual innuendoes is not the way I and most liberals or dems or whatever you call them work. I defy you to identify ONE single word I've posted here that could not be said to a kindergarten class. You see, Cletus, you do not have the talent to "insult" using subtle vocabulary. THAT is what makes you explode with filthy language and "gay" innuendoes, frustration at constantly being bested, and revealing at the same time your obsession and passion for this alternative life style. FYI, there is nothing wrong with it. Abandon your birther ilk in that closet and come on out.
LMAO!!! Have you lost your fuching mind?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155967 May 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest JD! Sheriff Joe’s claim to fame is his pink shorts.
You can get your guns and shorts here. I’m sure they’ll be discrete. http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11007255/clothi...
LMAO!!! Dumbass those are shorts! Yes, Joe put his macho Latinos in pink while they are in jail, this is so they won't get lonely!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155968 May 16, 2013
That's okay as he has F-ed up the rest of his life to think about that!

'F***' America,' Boston Marathon Bomb Suspect Wrote in Boat: Officials
By MICHELE McPHEE, AARON KATERSKY and BRIAN ROSS | ABC News –

As police searched for him, and as he lay bleeding in his boat hideout, Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wrote "F*** America" on the side panel of the boat, police in Massachusetts told ABC News.
Officers said they also discovered the phrase "Praise Allah" on the boat's side panels and several anti-American screeds, including references to Iraq, Afghanistan and "the infidels."
A Massachusetts official showed ABC News what he said was a cell phone picture of the phrase "Praise Allah," written in black ink, with a bullet hole above it, believed to have been written by Dzhokhar as he hid inside the boat in Watertown, Mass.
Also seen in the picture was the faintly written word "brother," which the official said was part of a reference by the younger Tsarnaev "that was something about his brother is lucky to be with Allah first."
http://news.yahoo.com/f-america-boston-marath...

Ottawa

#155969 May 16, 2013

<quoted text>
OXFORD dictionary definition of diatribe : violent attack in words, abusive criticism
"Violent, abusive". Do you even know what those words mean? And to reply to an argument with vulgarities and sexual innuendoes is not the way I and most liberals or dems or whatever you call them work. I defy you to identify ONE single word I've posted here that could not be said to a kindergarten class. You see, Cletus, you do not have the talent to "insult" using subtle vocabulary. THAT is what makes you explode with filthy language and "gay" innuendoes, frustration at constantly being bested, and revealing at the same time your obsession and passion for this alternative life style. FYI, there is nothing wrong with it. Abandon your birther ilk in that closet and come on out.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Have you lost your fuching mind?
THAT's your reply? Thanks for proving me right, as I wrote : "You see, Cletus, you do not have the talent to "insult" using subtle vocabulary." Proven, read your reply. Did you write that with an axe?

Does it frustrate you so much that I don't use profanities, dirty sexual innuendoes and never practice ad hominem the way you do? It must be frustrating if all you can do is blurt out "LMAO!!! Have you lost your fuching mind?".

It's so, so LRS. So birther.

Location hidden

#155970 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern problem?
Why she started to hire only male interns!
But it backfired as Chelsea started to date one. So Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex with the intern and she said, "Not according to dad'!
(Please note, I did not say one bad word)
<quoted text>
Crap does not require bad words, Rogue. What is this Clinton family obsession? What's Chelsea ever done to you? Now she's part of your tasteless and immature bad jokes.
Bill Clinton was one of the top US presidents, Lewisnki notwithstanding. Had he been eligible for a 3rd mandate, he would've crushed any opponent, again, Lewinski notwithstanding. His wife Hillary was an outstanding first lady, not confined to the kitchen or arranging flowers. Bright, smart, knowledgeable, eminently qualified through education and experience. You're envious. Careful, that is one of the seven deadly sins.
Humm, because Clinton jokes are ... funny. If I told the same jokes about Michelle and Barack,,, they would not be funny. Nor would Laura and G.W. Humor is best when it is based on reality and the Clintons have plenty of that.
Now, the ONLY reason why Bill looks good as president is because he signed four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets into law, Seven of Newt's points of the Contract with America into law and the 1997 Taxpayer Relief Act into law. But you give Bill credit because he only signed them into law, and nothing more.
Did you know Bill vetoed the Welfare reform bill twice before finally signing it into law but you Libtards still give him the credit! WHY? Because you will never give Newt any credit for anything good!!!
Now, can you name ONE thing that BILL Clinton did, from start to finish, that you give him credit for? Hummmm, the largest, at the time, tax increase in 1993!!!

Ottawa

#155971 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbass those are shorts! Yes, Joe put his macho Latinos in pink while they are in jail, this is so they won't get lonely!!!!
And I'm sure you'd readily volunteer to alleviate some of that loneliness, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Ever heard of conjugal visits?

Location hidden

#155972 May 16, 2013
Weekly Jobless Claims Hit 6 Week High

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The number of Americans seeking unemployment aid rose 32,000 last week to a seasonally adjusted 360,000, the most since late March. The jump comes after applications fell to a five-year low.

The Labor Department said Thursday that the less volatile four-week average rose just 1,250 to 339,250, a level consistent with modest hiring.

Weekly applications are a proxy for layoffs. The big increase could mean companies are cutting more jobs, possibly because of steep government spending cuts that kicked in March 1. Labor officials said there were no special circumstances that caused the spike.

Applications tend to fluctuate sharply from week to week and economists typically focus more on the four-week average. That remains 9 percent lower than it was six months ago.

Post Continues on nation.foxnews.com

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/weekly-joble...

Ottawa

#155973 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That's okay as he has F-ed up the rest of his life to think about that!
'F***' America,' Boston Marathon Bomb Suspect Wrote in Boat: Officials
By MICHELE McPHEE, AARON KATERSKY and BRIAN ROSS | ABC News –
As police searched for him, and as he lay bleeding in his boat hideout, Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wrote "F*** America" on the side panel of the boat, police in Massachusetts told ABC News.
Officers said they also discovered the phrase "Praise Allah" on the boat's side panels and several anti-American screeds, including references to Iraq, Afghanistan and "the infidels."
A Massachusetts official showed ABC News what he said was a cell phone picture of the phrase "Praise Allah," written in black ink, with a bullet hole above it, believed to have been written by Dzhokhar as he hid inside the boat in Watertown, Mass.
Also seen in the picture was the faintly written word "brother," which the official said was part of a reference by the younger Tsarnaev "that was something about his brother is lucky to be with Allah first."
http://news.yahoo.com/f-america-boston-marath...
Surprised?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155974 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
This is incredible. I wrote : "unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... "
And you responded : "That is EXACTLY RIGHT!"
Did you read the "unlike you" part? Is you brain located in the same area as LRS's by any chance? You've been sitting too long, get up, let your brain unlimber, let it breathe.
you ARE one "ignorant" sob ...
.son of a biscuit eater!
BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER let vulgaraties like the other FLY!
BUT
you DO get my "meaning" don't you ???

There's a bunch of low life dwIdiots like you on these boards!
They c/would CAUSE the Pope to curse!

Just from their plain IGNORANCE ...
repetitive at that!

You WILL reap what you have sown!
ALL of you.

Count on it.

Location hidden

#155975 May 16, 2013
Hey Jacques, whom do you give credit for for the current Labor Participation Rate? It is the lowest since Jimmy Carter was president.
And, depending on who you talk too, that means there are 5-9 MILLION fewer American employed than were in when Obama entered the White House. Oh, it is getting awfully old blaming G.W.!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155976 May 16, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Location hidden

#155977 May 16, 2013
Hummm, Richard Nixon only talked about doing this stuff.

Congressman Says Obama DOJ Spied On House Of Representatives

Last night, Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA), who sits on the House Ways And Means Committee, dropped a bombshell on the Hugh Hewitt show.
HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?
DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.
HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?
DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.
HH: Wait a minute, this is news to me.
DN: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.
HH: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
DN: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress, because as you know…
HH: Wow.
DN:…members of Congress talk to the press all the time.
HH: I did not know that, and that is a stunner.
DN: Now that is a separation of powers issue here, Hugh.
HH: Sure.

Location hidden

#155979 May 16, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dirty Dozen
Meet the bankers and brokers responsible for the financial crisis - and the officials who let them get away with it / Mar 25, 2009 /
The Enabler ALAN GREENSPAN / The Pioneer SANDY WEILL
The Ideologue PHIL GRAMM / The Arsonist JOE CASSANO
The Bagman ROBERT RUBIN / The Card Shark JIMMY CAYNE / Mr. Buck Passer CHRISTOPHER COX / The Predator ANGELO MOZILO / The Decorator JOHN THAIN / The Maestro HENRY PAULSON / The Big Loser DICK FULD / Mr. Too Big KEN LEWIS /
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/P ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the bankers and brokers who are sucking up to Obama's croony capatalism? Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway moved from #7 to #5 on the Fortune 500 for 2012. Obamanomics is wurkin for Warren, isn't it!!!
Then those evil Big Banks that are too BIG to fail. In 2008 there were TEN big banks and now there are only SIX that are bigger than ever TO FAIL. Between those six banks they control 56-58% of all banking capital in America and ObamaNomics has been wurkin' well for them too.
It seems you think that only the Country Club RINO Republicans are evil while the Limousine Liberal Democrats are okay?!?
What a flaming hypocrite you are!
Are you satisfied with the crumbs Obama is letting the working poor eat that fall of of his table? I am upset with BOTH the Country Club Republicans as well as the Limousine Liberal Democrats!
Oh, most of the TEA Partiers who are SMALL businessmen and women who work one on one with their employees. Most know all their employees by name. Tell me, what percentage of employees of General Electric, General Motors, Chrysler and Ford do their CEOs know by NAME???
Oh goody. Another Libtard had no intellectually honest rebuttal so he threw me a few peanuts!!! I just love peanuts as it means I successfully jerked his chain!

Location hidden

#155980 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, Obama is feeling the heat and so he approved releasing the information of the Army NCO at Fort Hood. And so far my source are been correct!
Fort Hood’s suspected pimp
But the have also release the ID and photo of one of his VICTIM who was a young WHITE female soldier! When the female soldier refused to prostitute for SFC McQueen he then sexually assaulted her. But since when do you release the ID of a sexual crime!?! Oh, I know. When she is WHITE and they perp is ..... BLACK!!!
http://thisainthell.us/blog/ ...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, Do YOU think SFC Gregory McQueen looks WHITE?
Yep, six hours and all you heard from Jacques is;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,156,646
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 4 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 4 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago