BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,861 - 136,880 of 176,728 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

corr : your, click
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Reagan's quote is that it would have carried more weight had it been uttered by anyone but him.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so."
~~American Lady-AL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that all of their underwear are pink too? T-Shirts! And their towels and washcloths too! Why? Because they know no one will steal them!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Sheriff Joe fan Rogue! I freely admit I’m speaking unadulterated hearsay. I’ve not personally witnessed nor noticed any of the good sheriff’s peculiar fetishes save what’s been widely reported by the media.
Well, I didn't know that either but I did look up "pink underwear, Maricopa Co., AZ" and up popped a prisoner not only wearing pink undershorts but a pink thermal shirt and it showed pink towels and wash cloths in the wash room. I assume it was in winter as he was wearing a pink thermal shirt and I know many live in tents which I now do not have air conditioning but are also hard to heat.
And do you know the reason why their property is pink? Oh, you assume because he is a pervert but maybe he doesn't want people stealing and most guys do not want to be caught in pink underwear.
I mean, could you imagine a cop shaking down a guy who is wearing pink underwear and they ask him why and he says he thought he would be arrested soon and wanted to be ready!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so."
~~American Lady-AL
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Now that YOU have uttered it, the quote has become weightless. And what is even funnier is that you, un-American communist Lady** now consider yourself smarter than your idol Reagan. Wow.

**(unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American, NOT a commie)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right, teach me religion, history LMAO.(LRS tm reg"d).
You wrote : "For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!" Well, I've always claimed the opposite. Ask your birther buddy LRS who often likes to remind me how I am a high-school dropout.
Rogue : Show where and when I said I was educated.
Dah, well I know you claimed the opposite. But claiming something and it being true is not the same thing.
Now I have told women that I was the first astronut to walk on Mars. Now only a few thought that that might be true and I decided they were not worth it to date as I don't date bimbeaus!
Oh, I told a person my joke about O.J. evil twin brother, Bart, being the one who actually murdered Nicole and even after I explained it, she did not get it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that all of their underwear are pink too? T-Shirts! And their towels and washcloths too! Why? Because they know no one will steal them!!!
<quoted text>
Well, I didn't know that either but I did look up "pink underwear, Maricopa Co., AZ" and up popped a prisoner not only wearing pink undershorts but a pink thermal shirt and it showed pink towels and wash cloths in the wash room. I assume it was in winter as he was wearing a pink thermal shirt and I know many live in tents which I now do not have air conditioning but are also hard to heat.
And do you know the reason why their property is pink? Oh, you assume because he is a pervert but maybe he doesn't want people stealing and most guys do not want to be caught in pink underwear.
I mean, could you imagine a cop shaking down a guy who is wearing pink underwear and they ask him why and he says he thought he would be arrested soon and wanted to be ready!
A person may wear pink. A person may be gay. To wear pink and to be gay does not a pervert make. But one who accuses a gay person wearing pink of perversion is without a doubt the real pervert. Perversion is right smack in the eye of the beholder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I have some Slick Times funny money with 3$ Bill Clinton bills and 3 cent Owl Gore bills, etc. and they also use to make Monica eight bills too.
Well, about six years ago I had taken my 10 year old granddaughter to the Kennedy Space Center, about ten years ago, and we had got there about a half hour before they opened the ticket office and in line there were a whole bunch of foreigners.
Yes, many people from other countries are interested in our space program. Well I handed out a few of my Bill Clinton bills when I brought out the Monica-Eight-Bill's and all of a sudden everyone wanted one.
It is pretty sad when people all over this world know who the president whore is!!!
slick.com
Five lies in Five minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh Slick Times has a new Obama bill
http://www.slick.com/obama_party_crew_bill.as...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ya know, now that Hillary has retired, Bill doesn't get out as often!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Now that YOU have uttered it, the quote has become weightless. And what is even funnier is that you, un-American communist Lady** now consider yourself smarter than your idol Reagan. Wow.
**(unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American, NOT a commie)
unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... said jockitch!

you FINALLY uttered the TRUTH for once!
-AL

That is EXACTLY RIGHT! He is/WAS ...
The scumbag WE have in there NOW ... is NOT!
He IS WHAT "you" called ME!
a COMMIE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern problem?
Why she started to hire only male interns!
But it backfired as Chelsea started to date one. So Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex with the intern and she said, "Not according to dad'!
(Please note, I did not say one bad word)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

JUstice Ben Ghazi
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Slick Times has a new Obama bill
http://www.slick.com/obama_party_crew_bill.as...
And where and when do you place the origin of the Bankrupted United States, Rogue? FYI, it's not as far as I know bankrupt simply because GWB had to leave office and someone who knew what he was doing took over.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Ooooh! Wee! We have Justice Dale and Justice LRS, and don't forget Chief Justice of the Sandbox, Tacky.
Isn't Play Law fun?
But someday you have to grow up.
When?
I have never claimed to be a Justice, WoTARD!
I have a lot of common sense though, kind of like this guy.

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

That is precisely why I am a birther.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A person may wear pink. A person may be gay. To wear pink and to be gay does not a pervert make. But one who accuses a gay person wearing pink of perversion is without a doubt the real pervert. Perversion is right smack in the eye of the beholder.
I have worn two pastel short sleeved pink dress shirts over the years, occasionally. The last time I wore one, a cute female student remarked, "wow - a real man can wear pink."

Once when I was interviewed at a major medical school for a professor position, which I rejected. I was treated to dinner at an exquisite restaurant. Ten people present, bill well over $2000, not counting the Cuban cigars. I wore a raw silk jacket, pastel pink shirt, blue linen tie, beige Sans-A-Belt pants. None of the cute co-eds had any doubts, but I was recently married to a tall beautiful young woman, and reluctantly went back to my hotel room alone.

Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

Are you ready yo cry?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, now that Hillary has retired, Bill doesn't get out as often!
You ARE obsessed with Clinton and what he did with Lewinski, aren't you? And fully 14 years+ after. and you keep after Ns Clinton like she was the one who cheated.

But it is Bill's appendage that makes your squirm. Forget it, you'll never ever even come close to it, much less touch it.

Oh, and an afterthought. No matter what you thought of your president, to distribute phoney Clinton/Lewinski dollar bills to FOREIGNERS at the Kennedy space centre is, specially for a career ex-serviceman, infantile, immature, unpatriotic, cheap and suspect to say the least. To mock your president to foreign nationals is inexcusable. As to the bills being popular, the tourists obviously thought it was funny, I suppose. Do you even know how popular Clinton was all over the world? Do you have any idea, Lewinski or no Lewinski? I've witnessed it, it was always close to adulation on his visits. So I'm sure your childish prank did not come off the way you imagined, specially if some of the tourists were West Europeans.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... said jockitch!
you FINALLY uttered the TRUTH for once!
-AL
That is EXACTLY RIGHT! He is/WAS ...
The scumbag WE have in there NOW ... is NOT!
He IS WHAT "you" called ME!
a COMMIE!
This is incredible. I wrote : "unlike you, Reagan was a TRUE and loyal American ... "

And you responded : "That is EXACTLY RIGHT!"

Did you read the "unlike you" part? Is you brain located in the same area as LRS's by any chance? You've been sitting too long, get up, let your brain unlimber, let it breathe.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed to be a Justice, WoTARD!
I have a lot of common sense though, kind of like this guy.
That is precisely why I am a birther.
"I have never claimed to be a Justice" says the twerp Sandbox Justice who routinely declares the USSC to be in error.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
wojar wrote:
Ooooh! Wee! We have Justice Dale and Justice LRS, and don't forget Chief Justice of the Sandbox, Tacky.
Isn't Play Law fun?
But someday you have to grow up.
When?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know how Hillary solved the Intern problem?
Why she started to hire only male interns!
But it backfired as Chelsea started to date one. So Hillary asked Chelsea if she was having sex with the intern and she said, "Not according to dad'!
(Please note, I did not say one bad word)
Crap does not require bad words, Rogue. What is this Clinton family obsession? What's Chelsea ever done to you? Now she's part of your tasteless and immature bad jokes.

Bill Clinton was one of the top US presidents, Lewisnki notwithstanding. Had he been eligible for a 3rd mandate, he would've crushed any opponent, again, Lewinski notwithstanding. His wife Hillary was an outstanding first lady, not confined to the kitchen or arranging flowers. Bright, smart, knowledgeable, eminently qualified through education and experience. You're envious. Careful, that is one of the seven deadly sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,095,456
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 24 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 29 min Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,224

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE