BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,841 - 136,860 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I ask for your sources about Fox News. Don't worry, I will not wait as I know you usual response.
Again, and for the umpteenth time, your irony, wit, sense of humour are not your forte, are they? I'm sorry, it's just that I don't remember 50s jokes loaded with terms like va va voom, babe, baby, hon , cans, loud whistles etc.

Sources? Where are those tens of sources I've been badgering you about? Name me one instance, just one, not two, ONE, when I have not backed up anything I stated. Just ONE. Prepare for a long search. You still haven't given a source or proven that dems cheat more than repubs at election time. Oh, some laughable signs stolen (both sides do that, no?) but is that the best you can do?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, Do YOU think SFC Gregory McQueen looks BLACK?
You are truly obsessed with colour, aren't you? I never said he was black or white, repeat, I never said he was black or white. You said he was without any proof and remarked that Obama would not release his photo so as not to put blacks in a bad light or something to that effect.

All of the above aside, do you really think that Obama, what with what he's got on his plate, specially at the moment with running the country, Benghazi, IRS, that he has the time to determine whether a photo of a black soldier will be made public? That he has been made aware of each of the thousands of cases ?

Cease and desist pointing the racial finger at ethnic groups and party members when someone's caught. What about this guy?(If link does not work, you have the address...)

battery.

Air Force Officer Accused of Sexual Assault | Watch the video ...

&#9658;&#9658;

news.yahoo.com/.../air-force-officer-accused-... ...

May 7, 2013
Watch the video Air Force Officer Accused of Sexual Assault on Yahoo! News . Lieutenant Colonel Jeff ...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

oops. Doesn't work, but matters not, they pulled it. Well, well, Rogue, looks like some white guys don't want their white offices shown on video on the internet.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is and always has been only one Lord. Were you raised feral?
Would you mind repeating that? You never heard of the House of Lords in the UK? All the lords knighted by the queen? Were kings not called lord? Is the high judge in a court of law in the UK not called "My lord"?

And how can a potty mouth like you, a full-blown hater, even mention a deity that you call your Lord?

And finally, you dare say "There is and always has been only one Lord. Were you raised feral?" . You're a joke. Do you realise that 75% of the humans on earth don't agree with you and your Lord? Do you, the 25% minority of which 2/3 don't practice, know something they don't? You'll inherit the kingdom of heaven and they shan't? Fool.

Don't forget, 1st Commandment. "I am a jealous God". While you're at it, mind telling me which other god (s) he's jealous of? Should be interesting. And try for once to use Godly-like Christian language when you respond. Like Jesus.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Newsflash for Flappers: The year is 2013 of our Lord.
<quoted text>
You do know what A.D. means, don't you? For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!
Anno Domini
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, and as in the year of Our Lord.:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ").
YOU are teaching me about A.D. and why not, B.C.? YOU?

That's all on the way out, don't you know? CE and BCE are more and more in vogue and it makes more sense, as 3/4 of the world's population are not Christians. Also, we don't even know for sure which year Jesus was born, meaning our actual calendar may be , well, not MAY be, is faulty.

FYI, I'd prefer they left B.C. and A.D. as is. I'm older and used to that.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is called diatribe, it use to be very effective for you people, we can be just as insulting as you, if not more.
Now an old dried-up raisin like you, how do you know about those pink briefs, have you been doing field tests?
Surely you jest JD! Sheriff Joe’s claim to fame is his pink shorts.

You can get your guns and shorts here. I’m sure they’ll be discrete. http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11007255/clothi...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Newsflash for Flappers: The year is 2013 of our Lord.
<quoted text>
You do know what A.D. means, don't you? For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!
Anno Domini
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, and as in the year of Our Lord.:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ").
Yeah, that's right, teach me religion, history LMAO.(LRS tm reg"d).

You wrote : "For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!" Well, I've always claimed the opposite. Ask your birther buddy LRS who often likes to remind me how I am a high-school dropout.

Rogue : Show where and when I said I was educated.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that all of their underwear are pink too? T-Shirts! And their towels and washcloths too! Why? Because they know no one will steal them!!!
Not a Sheriff Joe fan Rogue! I freely admit I’m speaking unadulterated hearsay. I’ve not personally witnessed nor noticed any of the good sheriff’s peculiar fetishes save what’s been widely reported by the media.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is and always has been only one Lord. Were you raised feral?
Another swing and a miss! Lord JD has a nice ring.
http://www.lordtitles.co.uk/...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
So watcha gonna say about Judge Moore when he doesn't come home sweet home Alabama? Can't wait.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether with or without insurance, Dufus Dale cannot control his body as his gums are uncontrollably flapping.
<quoted text>
Are you scared WoTARD?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you scared WoTARD?
Repeated 205 rimes : "Are you scared WoTARD?"

How it must suck to be stomped upon 205 times and still be all excited with the impending 206th time fast approaching!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
It is extremely sad how many millions of Fox News viewers still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster. LOL
These brainwashed ditto heads are convinced that someday they all are going to get rich like their idol Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh. LOL
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
LOL
Say what you will about me, but leave the Stooges out of it. LOL
They are still funny IMO, even the new movie. LOL
http://www.threestooges.com/movie/
You wrote : "Say what you will about me, but leave the Stooges out of it. LOL" I love the Three Stooges. Always have. Always will. And I know, I should stop insulting them by comparing them to our resident birfoon buffoon birthers. Not only are the Stooges smarter, they are funnier.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Jon Stewart is
angry at Obama
for proving *us* right <<---<<<

I stopped watching The Daily Show the day after the ’04 election, because Jon Stewart’s open grief was too much to bear.(I was a different person then.)

Plus, once I saw through his Clown Nose Off/Clown Nose On routine —“You should listen to me because what I’m saying is important, but I’ll brush off your rebuttal by insisting I’m just a comedian”— it was like the optical illusion with the cows. It might take you a minute to see it, but once you do, you can’t unsee it.

Which just makes this all the more delicious:

...[VIDEO of Jon...

“I still believe, I really do, that good government has the power to improve people’s lives.” Well, too bad, because you backed Obama instead.

Stewart tries to separate this from Benghazi, but all these scandals are

really the same scandal:

the Obama administration is utterly corrupt.

Like we’ve been saying for a while now.

Oh, and one last thing, Jon: When conspiracy theorists are vindicated, it’s no longer a conspiracy theory.

It’s what we call, um, a fact.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/15/jon-stewart...

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so."
-- Ronald Reagan

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Only when one discounts actual facts in preference to gossip and internet rumor can one reach such a conclusion GB. That Obama has produced a certified copy of his BC unequivocally affirming the specifics of his birth is an undeniable fact.

That you assume internet born rumor is equally persuasive is why no birther should ever be allowed to serve on a jury. You have absolutely no “evidence” that will negate a certifiable fact. What’s even worse is your alternative birth fable has always been the substance of fairy tales and the kind of low level wishful thinking only a birfoon could possibly entertain.

200 to zip is your score and I’ve just explained to you why. The Alabama SC will fall on you like a ton of bricks GB, just like all the rest.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when one discounts actual facts in preference to gossip and internet rumor can one reach such a conclusion GB. That Obama has produced a certified copy of his BC unequivocally affirming the specifics of his birth is an undeniable fact.
That you assume internet born rumor is equally persuasive is why no birther should ever be allowed to serve on a jury. You have absolutely no “evidence” that will negate a certifiable fact. What’s even worse is your alternative birth fable has always been the substance of fairy tales and the kind of low level wishful thinking only a birfoon could possibly entertain.
200 to zip is your score and I’ve just explained to you why. The Alabama SC will fall on you like a ton of bricks GB, just like all the rest.
205 to zip.

Judge Moore, today's birther hero, tomorrow birthers' zero.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Jon Stewart is
angry at Obama
I stopped watching The Daily Show the day after the ’04 election, because Jon Stewart’s open grief was too much to bear.(I was a different person then.)
Plus, once I saw through his Clown Nose Off/Clown Nose On routine —“You should listen to me because what I’m saying is important, but I’ll brush off your rebuttal by insisting I’m just a comedian”— it was like the optical illusion with the cows. It might take you a minute to see it, but once you do, you can’t unsee it.
...[VIDEO of Jon...
“I still believe, I really do, that good government has the power to improve people’s lives.” Well, too bad, because you backed Obama instead.
really the same scandal:
Oh, and one last thing, Jon: When conspiracy theorists are vindicated, it’s no longer a conspiracy theory.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so."
-- Ronald Reagan
The problem with Reagan's quote is that it would have carried more weight had it been uttered by anyone but him.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Jon Stewart is
angry at Obama
...[VIDEO of Jon...
really the same scandal:
-- Ronald Reagan
Reagan's statement would've carried more weight had it been uttered by anyone but him.

Do attribute you cut-and-paste, Un-American communist lady. I know, I know, if we click on link, we see author. What if we don't lick on your link and who would want to? You're not trying to fool new people into thinking you could write the above, now would you? Because you can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,095,303
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Chickenlittle 49,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 97,757
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 min Nono 3,900
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min JPL 46,211
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 24 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••