BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231223 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156100 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It has been a custom for a long time for the outgoing First Lady to introduce the incoming First Lady to the White House House keep staff and tour her around the White House. In the past fifty years only twice was this courtesy not observed.
When the Carters were leaving the White House, First Lady Rosalynn Carter refused to show Nancy Reagan around. And Jacqueline Kennedy did not show Lady Bird around but under those circumstances I do not fault Mrs. Kennedy.
Pretty sad to watch a rambling old tool like Rogue Moron stuck in the past like this.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#156101 May 17, 2013
Texas Lawmakers Debate “Birther” Bill
&fe ature=player_embedded

MSNBC “Report” On Natural Born Citizen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Tm Clmns

Victoria, Canada

#156102 May 17, 2013
ace wrote:
ILLEGAL ALIEN , kenya
You don't deserve someone this good.

You deserve a drunk Texan lawyer....
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156103 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum, yawn. Slow Obama-bashing day? Still about 210 minutes to go in the day. Got any more minute anti-Obama insignificances to report?
Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156104 May 17, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Texas Lawmakers Debate “Birther” Bill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wtXVyU2onBEXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
MSNBC “Report” On Natural Born Citizen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
IRS official Lerner speedily approved exemption for Obama brother’s ‘charity’
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-officia...
Thank You Fed Up :)
Passing it on ...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156105 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, Here is another example of a loony-righty parsing the truth. Sure, a Marine may not carry an umbrella.... but in this case I have no problem as the umbrella is not being used by the Marine for himself.
With all the real issues out there he has to bring up a non-issue.
Now when Hillary ordered a Secret Service agent to carry her bags, that is a totally different issue as he can not do his duty to "protect" the First Lady if his hands are full of bags!!!
Oh, Jimmy Carter use to be seen carrying his own bags when getting on and off Air Force/ Marine One. But what most people did not know was that the suitcases were ... empty. it was all for show!
Obama makes U.S. Marine break military rules
Posted on May 17, 2013
This just shows the utter contempt that Obama has for the military.
Check it out:
Even though he is the commander in chief, there are some orders that even President Obama cannot give – as he found out today, much to the mirth of a put-upon U.S. Marine.
Hosting Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the Rose Garden today, the president requested a standing Marine to open an umbrella and protect his head from the light rain that was falling.
However, according to Marine Corps regulations, not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/obama-mak...
Ho hum, yawn. Slow Obama-bashing day? How do you find these stupid little reports, Rogue? Tell the truth, do you google stuff like "various things that Obama did wrong today, anything, doesn't have to be true or confirmed"?

And I was right. You said you were an officer. False. Proof? You don't know the chain of command. You wrote : "not even the President of the United States can request a serving officer to carry an umbrella without the express permission of the Commandant of the Marine Corps." How silly of you. You, a so-called veteran officer, you don't know that Obama, being the commander in chief, outranks the commandant of the Marine Corps"? Suffice to say, you just struck out...again.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156106 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Secret Service Hated Jimmy Carter
Thursday, 06 Aug 2009 By Jim Meyers
"At the same time, Carter tried to project an image of himself as man of the people by carrying his own luggage when traveling. But that was often for show. When he was a candidate in 1976, Carter would carry his own bags when the press was around but ask the Secret Service to carry them the rest of the time."
On one occasion, disgruntled agents deliberately left Carter's luggage in the trunk of his car at an airport, and Carter "was without clothes for two days."
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/carter-kes...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?

Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156107 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It has been a custom for a long time for the outgoing First Lady to introduce the incoming First Lady to the White House House keep staff and tour her around the White House. In the past fifty years only twice was this courtesy not observed.
When the Carters were leaving the White House, First Lady Rosalynn Carter refused to show Nancy Reagan around. And Jacqueline Kennedy did not show Lady Bird around but under those circumstances I do not fault Mrs. Kennedy.
Surely you ARE senile. Third or fourth time you've posted this calumnious clothesline gossip, and hell, Kennedy was 50 BLOODY YEARS AGO and Carter 33 YEARS AGO. Not unlike Clinton's appendage, you just can't let go, can you?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156109 May 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS BREAKING NEWS. SECRET DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS LABOUR SECRETARY :

LABOUR SEC : "Mr. President, I have a plan to create more jobs"
OBAMA : "Forget it, I don't want to create jobs for Americans"
LABOUR SEC : "But, Mr President, we have to fire up the economy, gets banks to loan to job creators, do some make-work projects, get the unemployment numbers down";
Obama : "You don't get it, butt flapper. I'm a communist Muslim and my goal is to bankrupt this country . Why? Because I hate it. "

This should excite the tea party and birther gangs.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156110 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?
Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.
Typo. exited in 1980 - stepped down Jan 1981
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156111 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you. Subjective, extreme right-wing malcontent. How'd Obama, pray tell, got a seal killed in Benghazi? Tell us as you appear to hang on every word word this loudmouth has to utter. Yes, tell us how Obama is responsible for this seal's death - and the other 3.
Your knee-jerk hero seems to think that the US got rid of Osama bin Laden for Obama's sake. Get this straight, Rogue the armed forces of the US, and, for that matter, any country on this globe are at the behest and service of its head of state. In this case, Obama did GWB's job as he was distracted by Iraq. You hate Obama so much that you've said he didn't have anything to do in the killing of Bin Laden as he did not personally head the mission. How hateful and ignorant of the chain of command. And you were an officer? Sorry, I don't think so.
I'll take the word of a SEAL over your word any day of the week! What a laughing stock you've turned out to be, jackfish! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156112 May 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sad to watch a rambling old tool like Rogue Moron stuck in the past like this.
Nah, what's really and truly sad is watching this corrupt and incompetent administration screw up everything it touches. That's sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156114 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WND.COM AND FOXNEWS BREAKING NEWS. SECRET DIALOGUE BETWEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS LABOUR SECRETARY :
LABOUR SEC : "Mr. President, I have a plan to create more jobs"
OBAMA : "Forget it, I don't want to create jobs for Americans"
LABOUR SEC : "But, Mr President, we have to fire up the economy, gets banks to loan to job creators, do some make-work projects, get the unemployment numbers down";
Obama : "You don't get it, butt flapper. I'm a communist Muslim and my goal is to bankrupt this country . Why? Because I hate it. "
This should excite the tea party and birther gangs.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
what

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#156115 May 17, 2013
what ya saying?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156116 May 17, 2013
For Romney lovers, he's on Jay Leno in a few minutes.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156117 May 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, jackfish. As to your little made up dialouge, there's nothing creative about it. Nothing. It's so bland that it's most probably true! LMAO!
You really never ever have a riposte, do you? Rather than inane replies, might it not be best to just stifle yourself?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#156118 May 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why is it that it is almost always that it is the Democrats who abuse the powers of office? Case in point is MLK while Kennedy was in office. But it got much worse when LBJ took over. Why don't you Libtards ever get upset when other's civil rights are violated?
Oh, I know, you enjoy sleeping with pigs!!!
<quoted text>
Here is some info on President Kennedy and civil rights

He spoke out in favor of school desegregation, praised a number of cities for integrating their schools, and put Vice President Lyndon Johnson in charge of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity. Attorney General Robert Kennedy turned his attention to voting rights, initiating five times the number of suits brought during the previous administration.

For decades, seating on buses in the South had been segregated, along with bus station waiting rooms, rest rooms, and restaurants. In May 1961, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), led by James Farmer, organized integrated Freedom Rides to defy segregation in interstate transportation. Freedom riders were arrested in North Carolina and beaten in South Carolina. In Alabama, a bus was burned and the riders attacked with baseball bats and tire irons. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 400 federal marshals to protect the freedom riders and urged the Interstate Commerce Commission to order the desegregation of interstate travel.

James Meredith and the Integration of Ole Miss

In 1962, James H. Meredith, Jr., an African American Air Force veteran, was denied admission to the University of Mississippi, known as "Ole Miss." Meredith attempted to register four times without success.

Long telephone conversations between the president, the attorney general, and Governor Ross Barnett failed to produce a solution. When federal marshals accompanied Meredith to campus in another attempt to register for classes, rioting erupted. Two people died and dozens were injured. President Kennedy mobilized the National Guard and sent federal troops to the campus. Meredith registered the next day and attended his first class, and segregation ended at the University of Mississippi.

Integrating the University of Alabama

Governor George Wallace had vowed at his inauguration to defend "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever." In June 1963, he upheld his promise to "stand in the schoolhouse door" to prevent two black students from enrolling at the University of Alabama. To protect the students and secure their admission, President Kennedy federalized the Alabama National Guard. And on June 11, the president addressed the nation.

Kennedy defined the civil rights crisis as moral, as well as constitutional and legal. He announced that major civil rights legislation would be submitted to the Congress to guarantee equal access to public facilities, to end segregation in education, and to provide federal protection of the right to vote.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#156119 May 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is, minimum,, 3rd time you've posted this bullsh*t, as reported by newsmax.com ? Newsmax.com ? That tea part crap?
Agree or disagree with Jimmy Carter all you like, the man was honest, was a true sincere religious man, the only such president as far as I know, was and is gracious and extremely generous with his time (Habitat, etc). That you would delight in posting calumny and crappy newsmax.com reports does not honour you one but. Jimmy Carter exited in 1970. Leave him be.
Jacques Rouge never says anything good that President Carter did like The Camp David Peace Acorrds Egyptian President Anwar El Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin on 17 September 1978

The peace treaty that Israel and Egypt signed in March 1979 closely reflected President Carter’s proposals at Camp David and formally ended the state of war that had existed between the two countries. Israel agreed to withdraw from Sinai, and Egypt promised to establish normal diplomatic relations between the two countries and open the Suez Canal to Israeli ships (which until then had been banned from the waterway). These provisions were duly carried out.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/910...
truman

Boise, ID

#156121 May 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a lying hypocrite,he went to Maryland today to talk about jobs,when in fact he is anti jobs. Obama has been blaming other people for his own policies that have caused scandals. Obama doesn't care about the best interests of this country,he only cares about his personal agenda.
Frank do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you keep regurgitating these Stupid Fox Talking points you heard on the big screen down at the sports bar and projecting them onto Obama as if they were undisputed facts?
Like you have some keen insite into Obama's motivations for anything.
truman

Boise, ID

#156122 May 18, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some info on President Kennedy and civil rights
He spoke out in favor of school desegregation, praised a number of cities for integrating their schools, and put Vice President Lyndon Johnson in charge of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity. Attorney General Robert Kennedy turned his attention to voting rights, initiating five times the number of suits brought during the previous administration.
For decades, seating on buses in the South had been segregated, along with bus station waiting rooms, rest rooms, and restaurants. In May 1961, the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), led by James Farmer, organized integrated Freedom Rides to defy segregation in interstate transportation. Freedom riders were arrested in North Carolina and beaten in South Carolina. In Alabama, a bus was burned and the riders attacked with baseball bats and tire irons. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 400 federal marshals to protect the freedom riders and urged the Interstate Commerce Commission to order the desegregation of interstate travel.
James Meredith and the Integration of Ole Miss
In 1962, James H. Meredith, Jr., an African American Air Force veteran, was denied admission to the University of Mississippi, known as "Ole Miss." Meredith attempted to register four times without success.
Long telephone conversations between the president, the attorney general, and Governor Ross Barnett failed to produce a solution. When federal marshals accompanied Meredith to campus in another attempt to register for classes, rioting erupted. Two people died and dozens were injured. President Kennedy mobilized the National Guard and sent federal troops to the campus. Meredith registered the next day and attended his first class, and segregation ended at the University of Mississippi.
Integrating the University of Alabama
Governor George Wallace had vowed at his inauguration to defend "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever." In June 1963, he upheld his promise to "stand in the schoolhouse door" to prevent two black students from enrolling at the University of Alabama. To protect the students and secure their admission, President Kennedy federalized the Alabama National Guard. And on June 11, the president addressed the nation.
Kennedy defined the civil rights crisis as moral, as well as constitutional and legal. He announced that major civil rights legislation would be submitted to the Congress to guarantee equal access to public facilities, to end segregation in education, and to provide federal protection of the right to vote.
http://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-in-History/...
Lol,you want to watch a Republicans eyes glaze over in 2013 just go ahead and suggest that considering the 'Moral ' implications of any crisis or even legislation ought to be a factor.
The bottom line of Ceo's and their Shareholders are the ONLY concern that needs consideration in ANY situation.
Your mention of Moral implications in the Civil Rights struggle made me a little Nostalgic for the days when that sort of thinking went without saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,460,232
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Boris 104,555
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Got a Woody - Allan 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 48 min Always hopeful 7,957
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,243
God is a Trump sucker after all!!! 2 hr kyman 2
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 2 hr kyman 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages