BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155919 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, Obama is feeling the heat and so he approved releasing the information of the Army NCO at Fort Hood. And so far my source are been correct!
Fort Hood’s suspected pimp
But the have also release the ID and photo of one of his VICTIM who was a young WHITE female soldier! When the female soldier refused to prostitute for SFC McQueen he then sexually assaulted her. But since when do you release the ID of a sexual crime!?! Oh, I know. When she is WHITE and they perp is ..... BLACK!!!
http://thisainthell.us/blog/...
Ah Jacques, Do YOU think SFC Gregory McQueen looks BLACK?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155920 May 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What, lord of the manor, lord of the castle, lord of the flies?
And don't even think of "lording it over", one has to have a superior intellect to do that.
There is and always has been only one Lord. Were you raised feral?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155921 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Newsflash for Flappers: The year is 2013 of our Lord.
<quoted text>
What, lord of the manor, lord of the castle, lord of the flies?
And don't even think of "lording it over", one has to have a superior intellect to do that.
You do know what A.D. means, don't you? For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!

Anno Domini
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, and as in the year of Our Lord.:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ").
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155922 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks. But you know, it's not the best of analogies, yet if an adversary threw that kind of thing at me, I'd try to counter it with a logical and well-researched argument. But birthers don't have the class, the knowledge and the writing ability to respond as such. Instead, well, look at the last one, Justice LRS comes out with "human fart". The sad thing about that kind of response is that he really believes, as does his birther ilk, that "human fart" is an intelligent and witty response. Why, he is applauded. Later on, he will boast that he "clown-stomped" me. Hilarious. Aw, how appropriate, that old idiom, "consider the source".
And now we have two bozos who call themselves "Justice", to wit, Dale and LRS. Like Moe and Larry calling themselves "Einstein Moe" and "Oppenheimer Larry". Hmmm, Moe and Larry still come out better than our two birfoon buffoon birther clowns.
Keep up the good work.
It is extremely sad how many millions of Fox News viewers still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster. LOL

These brainwashed ditto heads are convinced that someday they all are going to get rich like their idol Rush "From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh. LOL

Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?

The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
LOL

Say what you will about me, but leave the Stooges out of it. LOL

They are still funny IMO, even the new movie. LOL

http://www.threestooges.com/movie/
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155923 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the bankers and brokers who are suking up to Obama's croony capatalism? Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway moved from #7 to #5 on the Fortune 500 for 2012. Obamanomics is wurkin for Warren, isn't it!!!
Then those evil Big Banks that are too BIG to fail. In 2008 there were TEN big banks and now there are only SIX that are bigger than ever TO FAIL. Between those six banks they control 56-58% of all banking capital in America and ObamaNomics has been wurkin' well for them too.
It seems you think that only the Country Club RINO Republicans are evil while the Limousine Liberal Democrats are okay?!?
What a flaming hypocrite you are!
Are you satisfied with the crumbs Obama is letting the working poor eat that fall of of his table? I am upset with BOTH the Country Club Republicans as well as the Limousine Liberal Democrats!
Oh, most of the TEA Partiers who are SMALL businessmen and women who work one on one with their employees. Most know all their employees by name. Tell me, what percentage of employees of General Electric, General Motors, Chrysler and Ford do their CEOs know by NAME???
Your Tea Bags sold you out to Wall Street.

I am against Obama/Clinton for continuing Republican policies.

A POX ON BOTH HOUSES.

Remember Obamacare/Romneycare? Which Bob Dole and the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundation endorsed back in the 1990s.

Remember Clinton/Gore NAFTA which all past Presidents and every Newt Gingrich Republican voted for?

Remember the 1996 Clinton/Gore telecommunications bill which all Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for?

----------

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 2
http://tinyurl.com/ccs348

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999-Part 1
http://tinyurl.com/dfnkuu

--------

They're Trying to Destroy Social Security
http://tinyurl.com/3mcmmqc /
Plutocrats have perpetrated a treacherous sneak attack on Social Security--a cultural Pearl Harbor!
Pretending to be cutting taxes for the middle class, the Big Money Fat Cats and their Congressional lackeys in 2010 cut payroll contributions to Social Security from 6.2% to 4.2%, representing a loss to the Social Security Fund of $140 billion the first year! This 2010 Obama/Republican Party payroll tax cut actually represented a 30 percent reduction of money going into Social Security.
Now, in 2011, Obama is proposing further cutting payroll contributions to Social Security from 4.2% to 3.1% for both employers and employees. This would represent a loss of 50 percent in revenue, a loss of $480 billion in Social Security contributions in 2012 alone. Cutting any program by 50% of its revenue is a sure way to destroy it!
http://www.hermes-press.com/sss1.htm

=========

We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. Today the real test of power is not capacity to make war but capacity to prevent it. The guns and the bombs, the rockets and the warships, are all symbols of human failure. History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

======

President Eisenhower once noted that a few Texas oil millionaires wanted to abolish social security
http://tinyurl.com/bp7h8 / Nov. 8, 1954
http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/ike.asp

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155924 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, Obama is feeling the heat and so he approved releasing the information of the Army NCO at Fort Hood. And so far my source are been correct!
Fort Hood’s suspected pimp
But the have also release the ID and photo of one of his VICTIM who was a young WHITE female soldier! When the female soldier refused to prostitute for SFC McQueen he then sexually assaulted her. But since when do you release the ID of a sexual crime!?! Oh, I know. When she is WHITE and they perp is ..... BLACK!!!
http://thisainthell.us/blog/ ...
<quoted text>
Well, if you are looked at my recent posts they finally did release his ID and PICTURE!!! And he looks BLACK to me!!!
By the way, my friend who lives in Killeen, TX is a retired OFFICER who works on post!!! You do know that Warrant Officer in the U.S. military are ..... OFFICERS!!! And I don't give a damn how the Brits and Canadians treat their warrant officers either.
Rogue : "they finally did release his ID and PICTURE!!! And he looks BLACK to me!!!" So he is. Can you contain yourself?
I didn't say he wasn't black, now did I? I didn't say he was Caucasian either. YOU guessed he was black. You did say they refused to name him or show a pic because that darn Obama doesn't want bad blacks exposed or something to that effect. They names and showed him. Now what?

Why do you ask if I know American WOs are officers? We've discussed this before. Nothing wrong with being an NCO, why, most officers couldn't survive without them. I've known a couple who would've made fine officers but they simply did not want to. But to me, a WO is a WO, and therefore an NCO. To my knowledge, no other force has commissioned WOs. In WW2, Commonwealth forces sergeants piloted fighters and bombers, but that was a whole different bag. And they were not deemed to be officers, even though when piloting a bomber, they outranked any officer on board until end of mission.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155925 May 16, 2013
-------The Tea Party sold out to Wall Street
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...

Ottawa

#155926 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I ask for your sources about Fox News. Don't worry, I will not wait as I know you usual response.
Again, and for the umpteenth time, your irony, wit, sense of humour are not your forte, are they? I'm sorry, it's just that I don't remember 50s jokes loaded with terms like va va voom, babe, baby, hon , cans, loud whistles etc.

Sources? Where are those tens of sources I've been badgering you about? Name me one instance, just one, not two, ONE, when I have not backed up anything I stated. Just ONE. Prepare for a long search. You still haven't given a source or proven that dems cheat more than repubs at election time. Oh, some laughable signs stolen (both sides do that, no?) but is that the best you can do?

Ottawa

#155927 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, Do YOU think SFC Gregory McQueen looks BLACK?
You are truly obsessed with colour, aren't you? I never said he was black or white, repeat, I never said he was black or white. You said he was without any proof and remarked that Obama would not release his photo so as not to put blacks in a bad light or something to that effect.

All of the above aside, do you really think that Obama, what with what he's got on his plate, specially at the moment with running the country, Benghazi, IRS, that he has the time to determine whether a photo of a black soldier will be made public? That he has been made aware of each of the thousands of cases ?

Cease and desist pointing the racial finger at ethnic groups and party members when someone's caught. What about this guy?(If link does not work, you have the address...)

battery.

Air Force Officer Accused of Sexual Assault | Watch the video ...

&#9658;&#9658;

news.yahoo.com/.../air-force-officer-accused-... ...

May 7, 2013
Watch the video Air Force Officer Accused of Sexual Assault on Yahoo! News . Lieutenant Colonel Jeff ...

Ottawa

#155928 May 16, 2013
oops. Doesn't work, but matters not, they pulled it. Well, well, Rogue, looks like some white guys don't want their white offices shown on video on the internet.

Ottawa

#155929 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind repeating that? You never heard of the House of Lords in the UK? All the lords knighted by the queen? Were kings not called lord? Is the high judge in a court of law in the UK not called "My lord"?

And how can a potty mouth like you, a full-blown hater, even mention a deity that you call your Lord?

And finally, you dare say "There is and always has been only one Lord. Were you raised feral?" . You're a joke. Do you realise that 75% of the humans on earth don't agree with you and your Lord? Do you, the 25% minority of which 2/3 don't practice, know something they don't? You'll inherit the kingdom of heaven and they shan't? Fool.

Don't forget, 1st Commandment. "I am a jealous God". While you're at it, mind telling me which other god (s) he's jealous of? Should be interesting. And try for once to use Godly-like Christian language when you respond. Like Jesus.

Ottawa

#155930 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know what A.D. means, don't you? For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!
Anno Domini
Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord, and as in the year of Our Lord.:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ").
YOU are teaching me about A.D. and why not, B.C.? YOU?

That's all on the way out, don't you know? CE and BCE are more and more in vogue and it makes more sense, as 3/4 of the world's population are not Christians. Also, we don't even know for sure which year Jesus was born, meaning our actual calendar may be , well, not MAY be, is faulty.

FYI, I'd prefer they left B.C. and A.D. as is. I'm older and used to that.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155931 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is called diatribe, it use to be very effective for you people, we can be just as insulting as you, if not more.
Now an old dried-up raisin like you, how do you know about those pink briefs, have you been doing field tests?
Surely you jest JD! Sheriff Joe’s claim to fame is his pink shorts.

You can get your guns and shorts here. I’m sure they’ll be discrete. http://www.gunauction.com/buy/11007255/clothi...

Ottawa

#155932 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anno Domini
Yeah, that's right, teach me religion, history LMAO.(LRS tm reg"d).

You wrote : "For someone who claims to be educated, you shure are stupid!" Well, I've always claimed the opposite. Ask your birther buddy LRS who often likes to remind me how I am a high-school dropout.

Rogue : Show where and when I said I was educated.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155933 May 16, 2013
SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Moreno Valley, CA

#155934 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that all of their underwear are pink too? T-Shirts! And their towels and washcloths too! Why? Because they know no one will steal them!!!
Not a Sheriff Joe fan Rogue! I freely admit I’m speaking unadulterated hearsay. I’ve not personally witnessed nor noticed any of the good sheriff’s peculiar fetishes save what’s been widely reported by the media.

Moreno Valley, CA

#155935 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another swing and a miss! Lord JD has a nice ring.
http://www.lordtitles.co.uk/...

Ottawa

#155936 May 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
So watcha gonna say about Judge Moore when he doesn't come home sweet home Alabama? Can't wait.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155937 May 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether with or without insurance, Dufus Dale cannot control his body as his gums are uncontrollably flapping.
<quoted text>
Are you scared WoTARD?

Ottawa

#155938 May 16, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you scared WoTARD?
Repeated 205 rimes : "Are you scared WoTARD?"

How it must suck to be stomped upon 205 times and still be all excited with the impending 206th time fast approaching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Bluestater 1,153,944
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 4 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 6 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 9 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info