BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155891 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, here is the link on Homicides by weapon types
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ushomicides ...
<quoted text>
Well, since I don't deal with people who deal with drugs or commit other crimes, my chance of being murdered are not all that great. Why worry, be happy ...... and pac a gun just in case!
Strange you would say that. Did the Newtown victims deal in drugs? Columbine? That theatre? Isn't it true that it's mostly innocent people who die from guns apart from the criminals who rub off each other?

Ottawa

#155892 May 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
When hearing footsteps behind me while walking down a street at night, I am relieved if I turn around to see the sound is coming from 'white' feet.
-Jesse Jackson
Makes one wonder what the victims at Newtown, Columbine, that theatre, that mall, said when they heard those white dudes' footsteps coming towards them, shooting at anything that moved.

Ottawa

#155893 May 16, 2013
Mooslime Beater wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are one of the 25 percenters with mental issues, more proof that liberals have mental disorders.
Count yourself in, Rogue. I've heard of split personalities before, but you are the whopper.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155894 May 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to wonder if these guys are sure of their own sexuality. The graphic descriptions seems to suggest some much like their best friend sheriff Joe prefer their guys wearing pink satin briefs.
LMAO!!! It is called diatribe, it use to be very effective for you people, we can be just as insulting as you, if not more.
Now an old dried-up raisin like you, how do you know about those pink briefs, have you been doing field tests?
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155895 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's address the last five. 6) Bobby Barker was a Democrat and a good friend of LBJ!
7) Again, all Democrats. Not all censured or convicted.
8) Again, FOUR Democrats and only one Republican but the Republican, John Glenn, and one Democrat, John Glenn, were cleared while the other THREE Democrats were reprimanded!
9) Wow, the first Republican, Randy “Duke” Cunningham, in the top five. CONVICTED!
10) Wow, another Republican, Jack Abramoff, but not a politician.
Sooo that makes only two corrupt Republicans and NINE Democrats!
The Republican party does not represent you unless YOU are one of the 0.1% percent of the wealthy few.

Stop being an apologist for the 0.1%, they certainly do not need any help from Rogue Scholar 05.

The wealthy few already own most of Washington DC.

At least I realized years ago that the Democratic party sold me out.

----------

Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...

The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155896 May 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's address the last five. 6) Bobby Barker was a Democrat and a good friend of LBJ!
7) Again, all Democrats. Not all censured or convicted.
8) Again, FOUR Democrats and only one Republican but the Republican, John Glenn, and one Democrat, John Glenn, were cleared while the other THREE Democrats were reprimanded!
9) Wow, the first Republican, Randy “Duke” Cunningham, in the top five. CONVICTED!
10) Wow, another Republican, Jack Abramoff, but not a politician.
Sooo that makes only two corrupt Republicans and NINE Democrats!
The Dirty Dozen
Meet the bankers and brokers responsible for the financial crisis - and the officials who let them get away with it / Mar 25, 2009 /
The Enabler ALAN GREENSPAN / The Pioneer SANDY WEILL
The Ideologue PHIL GRAMM / The Arsonist JOE CASSANO
The Bagman ROBERT RUBIN / The Card Shark JIMMY CAYNE / Mr. Buck Passer CHRISTOPHER COX / The Predator ANGELO MOZILO / The Decorator JOHN THAIN / The Maestro HENRY PAULSON / The Big Loser DICK FULD / Mr. Too Big KEN LEWIS /
https://umdrive.memphis.edu/rblanton/public/P...
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#155897 May 16, 2013
@glenntidwell Don't audit me, bro.

Ottawa

#155898 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It is called diatribe, it use to be very effective for you people, we can be just as insulting as you, if not more.
Now an old dried-up raisin like you, how do you know about those pink briefs, have you been doing field tests?
OXFORD dictionary definition of diatribe : violent attack in words, abusive criticism

"Violent, abusive". Do you even know what those words mean? And to reply to an argument with vulgarities and sexual innuendoes is not the way I and most liberals or dems or whatever you call them work. I defy you to identify ONE single word I've posted here that could not be said to a kindergarten class. You see, Cletus, you do not have the talent to "insult" using subtle vocabulary. THAT is what makes you explode with filthy language and "gay" innuendoes, frustration at constantly being bested, and revealing at the same time your obsession and passion for this alternative life style. FYI, there is nothing wrong with it. Abandon your birther ilk in that closet and come on out.
Nasrat

Jacksonville, FL

#155899 May 16, 2013
Hummm, and they still have not released the names of the people involved. They did release the name of the WHITE USAF LTC that was involved in last week's sexual assault case, but they won't on this one. WHY?
Again, my sources say it is because the people involved are all .... black!!! Yep, a black NCO was pimping black female soldiers to other black male soldiers!!! And the military is under orders not to embarrass black people!
Grouping a woman is sexual assault albeit not as bad as rape but pimping female soldiers to other soldiers is far worse. Again, Obama and Eric Holder are RACIST!!!

Lawmakers outraged over another military sex case
By ROBERT BURNS | Associated Press – Wed, May 15, 2013
The soldier, whose name was not released, was being investigated by the Army Criminal Investigation Command. No charges had been filed.
http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-outraged-over...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155900 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155901 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155902 May 16, 2013

Ottawa

#155903 May 16, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party does not represent you unless YOU are one of the 0.1% percent of the wealthy few.
Stop being an apologist for the 0.1%, they certainly do not need any help from Rogue Scholar 05.
The wealthy few already own most of Washington DC.
At least I realized years ago that the Democratic party sold me out.
----------
Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities
The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax
I often compare the defendants of the 1%, Rogue and his right-wing birther ilk, to the serfs who, in the middle ages, lived beneath the castle wall, never allowed inside those enclaves except to deliver the Nobles' 90% cut of the crops. These "serfs" also had the "privilege" of being the first line of defence, the cannon fodder, when castle was attacked by rival lords. These serfs willingly acted as such as this was part of their conditioning by those very nobles and the clergy who abused them, hence Rogue's and Justice ha ha Dale's and LRS's willing but ignorant bowing to the 1%. It's a tradition.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155904 May 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I often compare the defendants of the 1%, Rogue and his right-wing birther ilk, to the serfs who, in the middle ages, lived beneath the castle wall, never allowed inside those enclaves except to deliver the Nobles' 90% cut of the crops. These "serfs" also had the "privilege" of being the first line of defence, the cannon fodder, when castle was attacked by rival lords. These serfs willingly acted as such as this was part of their conditioning by those very nobles and the clergy who abused them, hence Rogue's and Justice ha ha Dale's and LRS's willing but ignorant bowing to the 1%. It's a tradition.
Hey BMW (Bytch,Moan,Whine), still crying about the unfair world, huh? Been watching the news? LMAO! gnatnut
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155905 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I have often compared you to a human fart and still cannot detect any difference! LMAO!
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#155906 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You hit a grand slam Home Run with this post Jacques.

Every word TRUE and Meaningful.

Excellent analogy.

----------

The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155907 May 16, 2013
Newsflash for Flappers: The year is 2013 of our Lord.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155908 May 16, 2013
Nasrat wrote:
Hummm, and they still have not released the names of the people involved. They did release the name of the WHITE USAF LTC that was involved in last week's sexual assault case, but they won't on this one. WHY?
Again, my sources say it is because the people involved are all .... black!!! Yep, a black NCO was pimping black female soldiers to other black male soldiers!!! And the military is under orders not to embarrass black people!
Grouping a woman is sexual assault albeit not as bad as rape but pimping female soldiers to other soldiers is far worse. Again, Obama and Eric Holder are RACIST!!!
Lawmakers outraged over another military sex case
By ROBERT BURNS | Associated Press – Wed, May 15, 2013
The soldier, whose name was not released, was being investigated by the Army Criminal Investigation Command. No charges had been filed.
http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-outraged-over...
Huummm, Obama is feeling the heat and so he approved releasing the information of the Army NCO at Fort Hood. And so far my source are been correct!
Fort Hood’s suspected pimp
But the have also release the ID and photo of one of his VICTIM who was a young WHITE female soldier! When the female soldier refused to prostitute for SFC McQueen he then sexually assaulted her. But since when do you release the ID of a sexual crime!?! Oh, I know. When she is WHITE and they perp is ..... BLACK!!!

http://thisainthell.us/blog/...

Ottawa

#155909 May 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BMW (Bytch,Moan,Whine), still crying about the unfair world, huh? Been watching the news? LMAO! gnatnut
Unfair world indeed as defended by you and your right-wing birther ilk. As I've said often, you're even too clueless to ask for some kind of reward from that 1%. Sad.

Ottawa

#155910 May 16, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit a grand slam Home Run with this post Jacques.
Every word TRUE and Meaningful.
Excellent analogy.
----------
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
Thanks. But you know, it's not the best of analogies, yet if an adversary threw that kind of thing at me, I'd try to counter it with a logical and well-researched argument. But birthers don't have the class, the knowledge and the writing ability to respond as such. Instead, well, look at the last one, Justice LRS comes out with "human fart". The sad thing about that kind of response is that he really believes, as does his birther ilk, that "human fart" is an intelligent and witty response. Why, he is applauded. Later on, he will boast that he "clown-stomped" me. Hilarious. Aw, how appropriate, that old idiom, "consider the source".

And now we have two bozos who call themselves "Justice", to wit, Dale and LRS. Like Moe and Larry calling themselves "Einstein Moe" and "Oppenheimer Larry". Hmmm, Moe and Larry still come out better than our two birfoon buffoon birther clowns.

Keep up the good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-19 2 min ralph 6
Amy 9-18 5 min edogxxx 31
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Teaman 1,110,573
Abby 9-19 15 min ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 36 min shadow 1,279
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs