BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,781 - 136,800 of 174,604 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty children and six adults killed at Newtown school,and let's not forget Columbine and so many others. Victims, if we could hear them : "Knowing there are white gun nuts around bearing assault weapons, with 50-shell magazines, we are not relieved. And we were right. They killed us."
BLACK MOB VIOLENCE AND THE MEDIA SILENCE
BIG LIST of racial attacks, assaults and threats
Published: 09/19/2012 at 7:56 PM

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violence...

MORE since THEN ...
and you honestly THINK ...
WE are gonna
"give UP OUR guns" ...

what an IDIOTIC DUMCHIT! u r!
``````````

BLACK VIOLENCE SURGES FROM D.C. RAIL LINE TO MASTER'S
'Brawl grew too large and officers forced to call for backup'
Published: 4 days ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/black-violence-sur...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Twenty children and six adults killed at Newtown school,and let's not forget Columbine and so many others. Victims, if we could hear them : "Knowing there are white gun nuts around bearing assault weapons, with 50-shell magazines, we are not relieved. And we were right. They killed us."
There is no way to stop mass killings you bozo. Can you comprehend that? I highly doubt it.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Moron's got his financial illiteracy and innumeracy on full display today.

Good job, pal. Making your family and the country proud.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't put words in the mouths of the dead, you haven't any idea what they would say.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, White HOuse has just released 100 pages of emails on Ben Ghazi?!? For whatever that means!
<quoted text>
Your post 55841 quotes all those lame networks that you like to cite when it suits you , wanting the White House to release Benghazi e-mails.
White House releases 100 pages of e-mails, at least according to you and you're not happy. With you, it's lose-lose for Obama, right?
Why did he not release them six months ago. He had won the election and the only thing drawing out the investigation would do is make him look like he is obstructing justice!
As usual, if he has nothing to hide, why hide it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then how come gun deaths are down 20%,,,,,, except for Shitcago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh, here is the link on Homicides by weapon types

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ushomicides...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, do you know what Sandy Hook, Aurora and Tuscon shootings all have in common? They were all done by people who should have been in mental hospitals!
The facts are that over 80% of all murders involve a known criminal and involve alcohol or drugs!
But since when have facts made a difference to the way bigots think.
But Jacques thinks I am the bigot because I say black, how make up only 13% of our population, account for about 50% of all violent crimes. Yep, he will call me a bigot but he can't prove my facts wrong!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put words in the mouths of the dead, you haven't any idea what they would say.
Well, what do you think they said when they saw the white guy with the weapons shooting at them? "Thank you?"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, White HOuse has just released 100 pages of emails on Ben Ghazi?!? For whatever that means!<quoted text>
Why did he not release them six months ago. He had won the election and the only thing drawing out the investigation would do is make him look like he is obstructing justice!
As usual, if he has nothing to hide, why hide it?
One minute you criticize him for NOT releasing them, even used the lame networks as backup, oops, 2 minutes later, 100 are released, you criticize the White House. Just accept it, read them, and see what you come up with.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how come gun deaths are down 20%,,,,,, except for Shitcago.
Are they? How consoling for the Columbine, Newtown and etc deaths. How consoling for the families of the dead. 20% drop, eh? Where does that now put the US on the world murder rate?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, what do you think they said when they saw the white guy with the weapons shooting at them? "Thank you?"
WHAT would you say when o's THUGS ARE pointing their guns at a 'shill' LIKE you?
AND taking AWAY your FREEDOMS!

I guess you would say "thank you" ...
yeah be just like a "dumchit" like you to DO!
while kissing their azz :)

Ask cops WHAT they do with RATS when they are finished with them ...???
For that matter ask a one time RAT, WHY he QUIT while he was STILL ahead!

same thing 0 will DO to u!
spit you out and make worm meat out of you!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ushomicides...
Why bother with this silly research, Rogue? Tell us what kind of weapon you'd prefer being killed by.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The top echelon elites on Wall Street take turns cashing in their stock options every three months worth MILLIONS.
As long as the top 0.1% percentile makes money, the Congress could not care less about the average Joe/Jane citizenry.
==========
6. 1962, a Des Moines Register correspondent reported that Senate Majority Secretary Bobby Baker accepted favors from lobbyists in exchange for providing access to powerful senators. A Senate committee investigated and Baker was later convicted of income tax evasion.
7. 1976, the Washington Post broke the story that the Justice Department was investigating South Korean agent Tongsun Park, who had distributed illegal gifts to members of Congress. Congressional investigation of “Koreagate” ended with the reprimand of three members of the House and the indictment of two others.
8. 1990, accounts in the Orange County Register, the Mesa [Arizona] Tribune, the Detroit News, the Los Angeles Times, the Arizona Republic, and the Wall Street Journal revealed that five senators met with the head of the Federal Home Loan Bank Board about the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, whose head, Charles H. Keating, Jr. had made substantial contributions to their political campaigns. The Senate Ethics Committee investigated the Keating Five, and reprimanded one of them, California Senator Alan Cranston./ http://blog.oup.com/2006/03/congressional_l/
9. 2005, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported a bribery scandal involving lobbyists’ gifts and payments to Representative Randy “Duke” Cunningham that led to his resignation from Congress and criminal conviction./ 10. 2005, Washington Post reporters revealed that Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff was the central figure in a congressional corruption scandal, as Justice Department prosecutors investigated him for fraud and bribery allegations./ http://blog.oup.com/2006/03/congressional_l/
Let's address the last five. 6) Bobby Barker was a Democrat and a good friend of LBJ!
7) Again, all Democrats. Not all censured or convicted.
8) Again, FOUR Democrats and only one Republican but the Republican, John Glenn, and one Democrat, John Glenn, were cleared while the other THREE Democrats were reprimanded!
9) Wow, the first Republican, Randy “Duke” Cunningham, in the top five. CONVICTED!
10) Wow, another Republican, Jack Abramoff, but not a politician.
Sooo that makes only two corrupt Republicans and NINE Democrats!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacques, do you know what Sandy Hook, Aurora and Tuscon shootings all have in common? They were all done by people who should have been in mental hospitals!
The facts are that over 80% of all murders involve a known criminal and involve alcohol or drugs!
But since when have facts made a difference to the way bigots think.
But Jacques thinks I am the bigot because I say black, how make up only 13% of our population, account for about 50% of all violent crimes. Yep, he will call me a bigot but he can't prove my facts wrong!!!
Rogue, are you really that dumb? I've addressed the mental health thing several times here, posed questions which you did not, no, could not answer. Were those Hook, Aurora and Tucson shooters all violent mental health persons? If not, and again , this time, READ. The US, not unlike ALL countries, has 25% of its population saddled with mental health problems. That's a quarter of the population, Rogue, over 75 million Americans that YOU label "crazy". How do you identify them, Rogue, and once you do, you commit them all? Do you dispose of 75 million beds and people to care for them?

How did the murderers who are supposedly "crazy" (Rogue, tm reg'd) get their guns? Would it have not been simpler to simply do a check on them than committing 75 million Americans to asylums?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ushomicides ...
<quoted text>
Why bother with this silly research, Rogue? Tell us what kind of weapon you'd prefer being killed by.
Well, since I don't deal with people who deal with drugs or commit other crimes, my chance of being murdered are not all that great. Why worry, be happy ...... and pac a gun just in case!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue, are you really that dumb? I've addressed the mental health thing several times here, posed questions which you did not, no, could not answer. Were those Hook, Aurora and Tucson shooters all violent mental health persons? If not, and again , this time, READ. The US, not unlike ALL countries, has 25% of its population saddled with mental health problems. That's a quarter of the population, Rogue, over 75 million Americans that YOU label "crazy". How do you identify them, Rogue, and once you do, you commit them all? Do you dispose of 75 million beds and people to care for them?
How did the murderers who are supposedly "crazy" (Rogue, tm reg'd) get their guns? Would it have not been simpler to simply do a check on them than committing 75 million Americans to asylums?
So, 25% have some mental issues. Most are not VIOLENT! How do you identify them? Easy. Someone reports them and they are then evaluated. If they have a mental disorder that makes them violent and it is either not controllable or they will not stay on their meds, they get locked away where they will not hurt themselves or others.
Are you really that stupid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Some twenty odd years ago they had this guy out west (California?) changed from being a normal guy to become violent and then he killed someone. He was tried and convicted and while in prison he got worse and then he started to have seizures.
They found he has a benign brain tumor and was operated on and his temperament returned to normal. He then petitioned for a new trial and was found to be mentally deficient at the time of the crime and was acquitted and released.
That is how the system should work. But it was sad they had to wait for someone to die before he got treatment!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

I had a friend who was an Army captain and an aviator. Over a few weeks he had a personality shift and the commander referred him to the Flight Surgeon. During the examin the doc found one eye's pupil was pinpointed but the other dilated and he was rushed to the hospital and operated on.
He had a brain aneurysm and the operation saved his life but ended his aviation career. He spent the next six years in a non-aviation position and retired as an LTC.
I did not meet him until after his operation so I have nothing to compare his demeanor with. To me he was just another NORMAL guy!
Oh, I just looked him up on VHPA.ORG and he passed on in 2005 at age 76 in San Antonia, TX. It did not give cause of death.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know and neither do you! Thank You!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min independent common sense 1,079,773
Amy 7-24 7 min Pippa 22
UNIBEN PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 7 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 12 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 17 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••