BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155785 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day
<quoted text>
See my post. I psted it above yours for easy referece. I am an avid student who is always willing to learn. But I can only do so if you show me the errors of my ways. Please instantly point out all my spelling mistakes, bad grammar, faulty syntax and awkward composition. I accept all scholarly criticism and I am sure you are anxious to show me where I have erred. I hope to have your comments and corrections when I boot my computer in the morning.
It's none of those things, Dodo bird. It's the content, or shall we say, body of your posts that suck.
truman

Boise, ID

#155787 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, your the one that likes to give head, so you must be very proficient in the art of controlling your gums.
One thing that ive found interesting on this thread is the sheer number of Right Wing Closet Cases there are here considering their professed anti gay idealogy.
I mean of the handful of Repub posters here several of them cant stay on topic without decompensating into butt and pee pee and BJ speak.
Yes 'Kentucky Kween' And 'Justice'Jane I mean you.
Homosexual Panic at its finest.
Too Funny!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155788 May 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of those things, Dodo bird. It's the content, or shall we say, body of your posts that suck.
What is most ironic is that you don't even realise how ignorant you look. Even your birther buddies are embarrassed. You criticize my writing,fair enough. I ask you to show me the errors of my ways and the above is what you come up with, boy? Continue wallowing in it, loser.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155789 May 15, 2013
Hummmm, and the IRS scandal continues to grow. Last Friday it was 70 TEA Party/Patriot groups but by Monday it had grown to about 300 and now it iver over 3,000 groups that have been targeted by the IRS for special attention.
Groups like a Jewish organization which is .... pro-Israel and Bill Gram's foundation because they are ..... pro-traditional family! Meanwhile the NAACP, who OPENLY promotes the Democrat Party and individual left-wing candidate gets a free pass.
Oh oh, but we can't go after the NAACO because to do so would be ...... RACIST!!!
Yep, you Libtards have criminalized FREE SPEECH!!! If you agree with them, your speech is free. But if you do not agree with us, why we will sic the IRS on you!!!
Remember, Richard Nixon only TALKED about using the IRS but Bill Clinton did use the IRS while Barack Obama has taken it to Shitcago style standards.

Location hidden

#155790 May 15, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>One thing that ive found interesting on this thread is the sheer number of Right Wing Closet Cases there are here considering their professed anti gay idealogy.
I mean of the handful of Repub posters here several of them cant stay on topic without decompensating into butt and pee pee and BJ speak.
Yes 'Kentucky Kween' And 'Justice'Jane I mean you.
Homosexual Panic at its finest.
Too Funny!
Pardon me, you do know there is a difference between being "anti-gay" and being "pro-traditional marriage", don't you? Of course you don't because you are a Libtard!!!
The Billy Graham Foundation has been recently audited by the IRS. WHY? Because they are 'Pro-Traditional Marriage'!!! But we should not inspect abortion clinics, like they do other medical clinics, because ...... we don't want to see what goes on inside!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#155791 May 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, and the IRS scandal continues to grow. Last Friday it was 70 TEA Party/Patriot groups but by Monday it had grown to about 300 and now it iver over 3,000 groups that have been targeted by the IRS for special attention.
Groups like a Jewish organization which is .... pro-Israel and Bill Gram's foundation because they are ..... pro-traditional family! Meanwhile the NAACP, who OPENLY promotes the Democrat Party and individual left-wing candidate gets a free pass.
Oh oh, but we can't go after the NAACO because to do so would be ...... RACIST!!!
Yep, you Libtards have criminalized FREE SPEECH!!! If you agree with them, your speech is free. But if you do not agree with us, why we will sic the IRS on you!!!
Remember, Richard Nixon only TALKED about using the IRS but Bill Clinton did use the IRS while Barack Obama has taken it to Shitcago style standards.
And you have evidence that Obama personally ordered this action by the IRS that you can share with us?
truman

Boise, ID

#155792 May 15, 2013
I think it is wrong for anyone to use a Tax Payer supported part of our Government and subvert its intention of serving the American People as a whole and use it instead for a Selfish Partisan Agenda.
Of course that definition fits House Repubs just as well as it fits the IRS in this instance.
The Right really doesnt seem to realize their Cloying Self Pity and Faux Moral Outrage lacks any shred of credibilty after the last 4-1/2 years.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155793 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, your the one that likes to give head, so you must be very proficient in the art of controlling your gums.
More of that deep judicial intellect and homophobic obsession we've come to expect from Dufus and the rest of the Birfoon gaggle

Location hidden

#155794 May 15, 2013
Now here is another example of Libtardian Logic. There appears to be someone from the CIA leaking information to the Associated Press. So instead of getting the phone records of suspects from the CIA, they target the AP.
It is not a crime to receive information but it is a crime to leak classified information. Instead of targeting the AP, why don't they target the people who were actually suspects in the leaking???
If they accidentally get a conversation between a member of the CIA and a AP reporter, that is a different issue.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155795 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.
Gee Dufus. I thought that had been your fantasy for the last 5 years, why is "now the time" any different from 1,700+ days of Dufus Failure?

Location hidden

#155796 May 15, 2013
truman wrote:
I think it is wrong for anyone to use a Tax Payer supported part of our Government and subvert its intention of serving the American People as a whole and use it instead for a Selfish Partisan Agenda.
Of course that definition fits House Repubs just as well as it fits the IRS in this instance.
The Right really doesnt seem to realize their Cloying Self Pity and Faux Moral Outrage lacks any shred of credibilty after the last 4-1/2 years.
Then you should be able to give us an example of a Republican doing that? Remember, Nixon only TALKED about using the IRS to get back at opponents!!!
Why would the target the Billy Graham Foundation? Because they promote traditional hetrosexual marriage???
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155797 May 15, 2013
Hey Birfoons,

You lost (again)

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/140371340#fu...

I sense a pattern

Ottawa

#155798 May 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
To the flunking 2nd grader : there is a world of difference between agreeing or disagreeing with someone's writings and his/her grammar, syntax, spelling and composition. Or did you not know that? I never agreed much with George Wills, but boy, can he write. Get it now, slug?

Ottawa

#155799 May 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now here is another example of Libtardian Logic. There appears to be someone from the CIA leaking information to the Associated Press. So instead of getting the phone records of suspects from the CIA, they target the AP.
It is not a crime to receive information but it is a crime to leak classified information. Instead of targeting the AP, why don't they target the people who were actually suspects in the leaking???
If they accidentally get a conversation between a member of the CIA and a AP reporter, that is a different issue.
How do you know if they have not targeted CIA phone records?

Ottawa

#155800 May 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Birfoons,
You lost (again)
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/140371340#fu...
I sense a pattern
Oh no, and birthers has such high hopes. I've lost count. Is this now 0-206?

Damn judge, no doubt a democrat-appointment and an Iranian communist.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155801 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
What is most ironic is that you don't even realise how ignorant you look. Even your birther buddies are embarrassed. You criticize my writing,fair enough. I ask you to show me the errors of my ways and the above is what you come up with, boy? Continue wallowing in it, loser.
Aww, no reply, huh? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I'll reword it. You have no creative writing in your entire body. Get it, eh? eh? eh? You're such a disgusting little slut! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155802 May 15, 2013
truman wrote:
That describes Obumbler's presidency to a T! No credibility after 4 1/2 years and no progress! Unless you consider raising the national debt progress. Which the Demokrauts apparently do. LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155803 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Oh no, and birthers has such high hopes. I've lost count. Is this now 0-206?

Damn judge, no doubt a democrat-appointment and an Iranian communist.
The Birfoon even named the Judge that dismissed his frivolous suit as a defendant in his frivolous appeal. Obviously, much like Lil Romper, he studied at the Dufus Dale school of creative law and gay bashing
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155804 May 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that deep judicial intellect and homophobic obsession we've come to expect from Dufus and the rest of the Birfoon gaggle
Kerplunk! Ploop ploop. LMAO! Dirty little rodent.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155805 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
To the flunking 2nd grader : there is a world of difference between agreeing or disagreeing with someone's writings and his/her grammar, syntax, spelling and composition. Or did you not know that? I never agreed much with George Wills, but boy, can he write. Get it now, slug?
Absolutely I get it. You can't write worth a crap! Get it little Shirley? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Earthling-1 47,011
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min FriendofKanka 50,042
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Bluestater 1,115,158
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min James 68,562
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min edogxxx 98,346
Amy 10-1 53 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,522
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance