BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155758 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I know about people who study psychology is that they got into this area of study trying to work out their own problems. Often these people are sicker than their clients.
I German I had to work with an alcohol and drug counselling clinic and out of the dozen counselors the two that were the sanest were the recovering alcoholic. One of the guys said he liked to go to Spain to get five dollar prostitutes as if the cheaper they are the better they are. Then another one who was a woman seemed to be proud that she had had been celibate for over ten years. I can understand a person doing that for religion but other than that, it just ain't normal.
I went to two monthly lunches with these people and it was just one big cat fights as the woman constantly insulted each other. When I refused to go to the third lunch the clinic supervisor complained to my general and when I told him why I did not want to go he said he agreed with me.
Oh, the best looking woman was a bulimic who would pack down an enormous lunch and as soon as she got back to the office she would hit the restroom and toss her cookies.
Very analytical and perspicacious, Rogue. A breakthrough, what incredible insight, and no generalisation at all about Psys being the nuttiest of them all, and the best-looking woman being bulimic (oh oh, your misogyny is raising its ugly head again). You should submit this thesis of yours to the Lancet forthwith.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155759 May 14, 2013
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155760 May 14, 2013
The town drunk, after getting his ass kicked (in re the fantasy fine, which is really a tax) obsesses on matters of the queer, hoping everyone will forget what a dolt he is.

How sad.

RationalState

#155761 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.
Don't forget to click your heels.

Or at least make a wish upon a star.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155762 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale, admitted town drunk, obsesses on projected queerness. Priceless.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Yep, I the town drunk, just like you are the town queer!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155764 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
The town drunk, after getting his ass kicked (in re the fantasy fine, which is really a tax) obsesses on matters of the queer, hoping everyone will forget what a dolt he is.
How sad.
LMAO!!! Ah, come on now PUSS, I was just probing you, you should be use to that by now.

RationalState

#155765 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, I the town drunk, just like you are the town queer!
The admitted Town Drunk, shitting in his pants says, you a queer!

Loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale, admitted town drunk, obsesses on projected queerness. Priceless.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155766 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day.
Your writing stinks, Mr. Grammarian! Really. LMAO! One thing is for sure, if you were a grammarian, you sucked at it! LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155768 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to click your heels.
Or at least make a wish upon a star.
LMAO!!! Hey, it can't hurt! Did you remember that from your last tripe to fairyland, or was than Utpoia!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155769 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! And the peter puffer calls me the town drunk! Priceless!!
There's nothing slowpuke likes better than a big floppy goober and some warm nuts on his chin! LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155770 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The admitted Town Drunk, shitting in his pants says, you a queer!
Loser.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Shit washes off, but queer goes clear to the bone, or I will be sober tomorrow, but you will still be queer!

RationalState

#155771 May 14, 2013
Ooooh! Wee! We have Justice Dale and Justice LRS, and don't forget Chief Justice of the Sandbox, Tacky.

Isn't Play Law fun?

But someday you have to grow up.

When?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155772 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
How sad.
Awww, did you get your wittle feelings hurt? LMAO! You sissy boy. Go put on your big girl panties now and quit crying like the queerpol you are. Watch it everyone, he may call you a name! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155773 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, I the town drunk, just like you are the town queer!
Yep, he's even known as the town queer in New York City! LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155774 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing slowpuke likes better than a big floppy goober and some warm nuts on his chin! LMAO!
LMAO!! I bet slowpuke calls the monitor on us, then we can really hang shit on him!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155775 May 14, 2013
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
IRS-Gate: Executive Summary of the Inspector General's Report

Hours ago, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration released its report on the unconscionable inquisitions conducted by the Obama IRS for purposes of political retribution. Entitled "Inappropriate Criteria Were Used to Identify Tax-Exempt Applications for Review" [PDF], it investigated the claims that the IRS "1) targeted specific groups applying for tax-exempt status, 2) delayed processing of targeted groupsí applications for tax-exempt status, and 3) requested unnecessary information from targeted groups."

Some of the lowlights:

But don't worry, folks. Even though the IRS has become completely infested with partisan Obama hacks, I'm sure we can completely trust them with our most sensitive health care data.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/irs-...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155776 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
Ooooh! Wee! We have Justice Dale and Justice LRS, and don't forget Chief Justice of the Sandbox, Tacky.
Isn't Play Law fun?
But someday you have to grow up.
When?
LMAO!!! You should know about play law, that is all you ever spout, that and Unconstitutional Law.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155777 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he's even known as the town queer in New York City! LMAO!
LMAO!!! Had my link dropped three times.

Ottawa

#155780 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your writing stinks, Mr. Grammarian! Really. LMAO! One thing is for sure, if you were a grammarian, you sucked at it! LMAO!
See my post. I psted it above yours for easy referece. I am an avid student who is always willing to learn. But I can only do so if you show me the errors of my ways. Please instantly point out all my spelling mistakes, bad grammar, faulty syntax and awkward composition. I accept all scholarly criticism and I am sure you are anxious to show me where I have erred. I hope to have your comments and corrections when I boot my computer in the morning.

Ottawa

#155781 May 14, 2013
corr : I posted..., reference

Like I said, I am the king of typos. Typing and writing ARE distinct, dear boy. Sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,142
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 36 min _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 38 min _Zoey_ 324
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min litesong 46,737
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Obama Sux 49,875
Abby 9-20 55 min Mister Tonka 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,499
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••