BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,641 - 136,660 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants you "here" either. It's just that the US is stuck with you, being born there and all that. There is no place to deport you, and even if there were, they would never ever take you back LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LMAO! Ain't being an American great! Oops, you wouldn't know, would you? LMAO! Remain quiet until called upon to speak. Don't call us, we'll call you!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You know all the sounds, don't you? What a disgusting little slot.
You just admitted you know them all quite well also. What a disgusting slut. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shades of the inquisition. And, you write : "The Catholic Church has not problems with homosexuals, or even pedophiles." Really? Well, I may not be a practicing Catholic, but let me tell you, I have HUGE problems with pedophiles. Huge. Maybe that's why the church hid and protected them for so long, do you see? After all, nothing wrong with good ole pedophilia.
Rumors are circulating in CA that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a legal U.S.citizen.

Police fear the death toll could be as high as 23.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Ain't being an American great! Oops, you wouldn't know, would you? LMAO! Remain quiet until called upon to speak. Don't call us, we'll call you!
Slug : " Ain't being an American great!"

For you, yes. But not so much for the poor Americans who've even come close to you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted you know them all quite well also. What a disgusting slut. LMAO!
I've reproduced my post. Please indicate where exactly I admitted knowing the sounds. Your very words, though, clearly demonstrate your knowledge of every possible disgusting sound. How it thrills you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerplunk! Bloop!
Your words, not mine, slug. You not only know the sounds, you even invented their spelling. Wow. For months now you've been fascinated by gays, anal references and intestinal/1rectal body waste. Are your two beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) aware of these little "fantasies" of yours? Have you shared your twisted fixations with your future ex-brother-in-law and Nobel-prize-winning doctor? Although not a psychiatrist, I'm certain he could tailor his sleep-making methods to better suit your weird and sick psyche.

I can understand why you think it's so great for you to be an American. But have you given a thought, a single momentary thought to the poor suffering Americans around you? Assuming there are any left.
read 'em and weep

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you have nothing!! LMAO!!!
Whether with or without insurance, Dufus Dale cannot control his body as his gums are uncontrollably flapping.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So because Dufus Dale cannot control his blabbering pie hole, Roe v. Wade is null and void.
Sure.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've reproduced my post. Please indicate where exactly I admitted knowing the sounds. Your very words, though, clearly demonstrate your knowledge of every possible disgusting sound. How it thrills you.
Uh brainbucket, you clearly recognized the sounds otherwise they would have meant nothing to you! LMAO! But, you're still a disgusting little slut. LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Poor hapless stooge. Can't even admit he wrote "HELLO, STUPID!!!", guess computer was on automatic and that we have TWO (2) words. Pathetic, pitiful.
I love these little scenarios :
Court clerk : "5th district court of blah blah blah is now open, Justice Dale presiding".
Justice Dale : "Who is counsel for the plaintiff?"
Counsel for plaintiff : "I am, your honour"
Justice Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!" (LRS tm reg'd).
LMAO!!! You really are dumb!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your words, not mine, slug. You not only know the sounds, you even invented their spelling. Wow. For months now you've been fascinated by gays, anal references and intestinal/1rectal body waste. Are your two beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) aware of these little "fantasies" of yours? Have you shared your twisted fixations with your future ex-brother-in-law and Nobel-prize-winning doctor? Although not a psychiatrist, I'm certain he could tailor his sleep-making methods to better suit your weird and sick psyche.
I can understand why you think it's so great for you to be an American. But have you given a thought, a single momentary thought to the poor suffering Americans around you? Assuming there are any left.
Ah, see this is where you're wrong jackfish. You cannot "understand" why it is so great to be an American. You can only imagine. Not understand! Too bad cowlip. Hee Hee Hee (ala mobarf)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether with or without insurance, Dufus Dale cannot control his body as his gums are uncontrollably flapping.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Hell, your the one that likes to give head, so you must be very proficient in the art of controlling your gums.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumors are circulating in CA that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a legal U.S.citizen.
Police fear the death toll could be as high as 23.
Rumors are circulating? Radical Muslims might kill 23? One autistic little shit, who was not a Muslim, killed more than that in Newtown. What about 24? What about 100?

The LAPD estimated that the rumored "rampage" might be as high as 23? Does that mean the radical Muslim horde will stop at 23? Are they gonna check passports to see if they are "legal U.S" citizens?

What if the U.S. citizens are dual citizens? According to Dufus Dale they would not be legal US citizens, especially if the parents are North Korean. Would they get a free pass?

"Allah has commanded me to inquire whether you are a legal US citizen! Show me your passport so that I may kill you in good conscience! Allahu akbar!"

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, your the one that likes to give head, so you must be very proficient in the art of controlling your gums.
The epitome of a loser who cannot defend an obvious non sequitur: Ad hominem homo bullshit.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Shades of the inquisition. And, you write : "The Catholic Church has not problems with homosexuals, or even pedophiles." Really? Well, I may not be a practicing Catholic, but let me tell you, I have HUGE problems with pedophiles. Huge. Maybe that's why the church hid and protected them for so long, do you see? After all, nothing wrong with good ole pedophilia.
I have no problem with a pedophia who has never victimized a child. Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?
The Catholic Church has no problem with any sinner who has repented, reformed and repaired their sin. Now, that does not mean I would allow my grandchildren near a reformed pedophile but I am trying to be a better Christian and I can forgive.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

"If by a liberal they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, some one who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, their civil liberties...if that is what you mean by 'liberal,' then I am proud to be a liberal."-JFK

http://godlessliberals.com/Pix/jfk-qi-am-prou...

Incidentally, the Founding Fathers were self-described liberals.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Poor hapless stooge. Can't even admit he wrote "HELLO, STUPID!!!", guess computer was on automatic and that we have TWO (2) words. Pathetic, pitiful.
I love these little scenarios :
Court clerk : "5th district court of blah blah blah is now open, Justice Dale presiding".
Justice Dale : "Who is counsel for the plaintiff?"
Counsel for plaintiff : "I am, your honour"
Justice Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!" (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You really are dumb!
And what makes me dumb? Quoting you word for word, every word, syllables and exclamation marks? You have nothing, no reply, no rebuke, no answer. Just profanity, like your good buddy LRS, the "word magician" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, see this is where you're wrong jackfish. You cannot "understand" why it is so great to be an American. You can only imagine. Not understand! Too bad cowlip. Hee Hee Hee (ala mobarf)
I'll try to understand some of it when I visit NH and Maine in June.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with a pedophia who has never victimized a child. Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?
The Catholic Church has no problem with any sinner who has repented, reformed and repaired their sin. Now, that does not mean I would allow my grandchildren near a reformed pedophile but I am trying to be a better Christian and I can forgive.
My God. Did you proof-read the above before clicking "Post Comment?"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that even God is Christian enough to forgive you for writing that Obama, the president of the USA , was getting bjs from his front-tooth-removed underlings?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 46,217
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,095,332
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters