BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,601 - 136,620 of 176,756 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So because Dufus Dale cannot control his blabbering pie hole, Roe v. Wade is null and void.
Sure.
So you have nothing!! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Jock, now you know the answer to his post was just one word (WRONG) and you also know that "HELLO, STUPID" is just diatribe it had nothing to do with my answer.
Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!!
Poor hapless stooge. Can't even admit he wrote "HELLO, STUPID!!!", guess computer was on automatic and that we have TWO (2) words. Pathetic, pitiful.

I love these little scenarios :

Court clerk : "5th district court of blah blah blah is now open, Justice Dale presiding".

Justice Dale : "Who is counsel for the plaintiff?"

Counsel for plaintiff : "I am, your honour"

Justice Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!" (LRS tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Somem of Birther LRS's and Justice ha ha Dale's memorable words :

LRS : "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper and the latest, turd coming out of your mouth and kerplunk;

Justice ha ha Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!" and the newly-famous ONE-WORD expression "HELLO, STUPID".

More delightful kernels to come I'm sure from these typical representatives of the birther clan.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a surprise! American citizens' communications are spied upon! A true revelation, lol lol. I'd like to know how that differentiates it from all other nations with the means to spy on their nationals. This kind of spying was initiated long ago by super nations such as the USA, UK France, Germany, China, USSR, tiny but super intelligence-wise Israel and a host of others. It's "yawn" news to me. Oh, we here, same thing. Canada is building a super duper HQ not far from where I live that will intercept pretty much ALL forms of communications all over the world for deciphering when garbled and distribution to its secret services and allies. Bring back the tin cans and string.
Eric Arthur Blair had it right years ago.

Americans are losing rights as well as people all over the world.

New World Order/Big Brother is alive and "We The People" are not concerned about it.

Jacques, J.Edgar Hoover had most of Washington DC bugged and now the pendulum is swinging back in the wrong direction.

=======

1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.

---------

American Rhetoric: Movie Speech
"Judgment at Nuremberg" (1961)
http://tinyurl.com/npy8o
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeeches...

==========

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,

The tone is familiar. Is it Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?

Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?

No. It is from Hitler’s 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tuesday, May 14
Progressive Group: IRS Gave Us Conservative Groups' Confidential Docs
BY WYNTON HALL

Do you want to know how ABC thought they knew the Aurora theater shooter James Holmes was a member of the Colorado TEA Party? From what the IRS ILLEGALLY gave them!!! This is a gross violation of our Constitutional rights and you Libtards have no problem with it.
You see, you Progressives only get upset when YOUR rights have been violated!!!

The progressive-leaning investigative journalism group ProPublica says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) office that targeted and harassed conservative tax-exempt groups during the 2012 election cycle gave the progressive group nine confidential applications of conservative groups whose tax-exempt status was pending.
The commendable admission lends further evidence to the lengths the IRS went during an election cycle to silence tea party and limited government voices.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Somem of Birther LRS's and Justice ha ha Dale's memorable words :
LRS : "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper and the latest, turd coming out of your mouth and kerplunk;
Justice ha ha Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!" and the newly-famous ONE-WORD expression "HELLO, STUPID".
More delightful kernels to come I'm sure from these typical representatives of the birther clan.
You really need to find something to do with your life! Oops, forgot, you don't have one. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The local government will not be able to do anything about it. That is why Obama did not give Virginia any advanced notification.
We should have done to him what we did to UBL, deep six him in the ocean.

The Boston Bomber Tamerlan’s Burial in Virginia
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh (Bio and Archives), May 14, 2013

Largely ignored by the MSM, a protest was held yesterday in Doswell, Virginia, outside the main entrance of the Al-Barzakh Cemetery. Caroline County residents were unpleasantly surprised that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, was buried there on Thursday.

A press conference was held by the Virginia Anti-Sharia Task Force (VAST). Speaking for VAST, James Lafferty said that “No terrorist deserves burial in the same soil that so many brave Virginians and Americans died to protect. We are hopeful that the Caroline County Board of Supervisors will investigate and act to correct this matter.”

Local officials and community leaders oppose the burial, are shocked and offended, while out-of-state supporters of the burial vilify VAST as a bigoted and homophobic organization. The emotional opinions, insulting attacks, and the down- right ignorant comments were quite diverse.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I've got your fable pegged - granted it is a really stupid fable but you sure do paste in an awful lot of crap
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just what would you know, you can only comprehend one word at a time and you think Utopia is just around the corner.
HELLO, STUPID!!!
He should change his name to 'Learning to Read'.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The local government will not be able to do anything about it. That is why Obama did not give Virginia any advanced notification.
We should have done to him what we did to UBL, deep six him in the ocean.
The Boston Bomber Tamerlan’s Burial in Virginia
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh (Bio and Archives), May 14, 2013
Largely ignored by the MSM, a protest was held yesterday in Doswell, Virginia, outside the main entrance of the Al-Barzakh Cemetery. Caroline County residents were unpleasantly surprised that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing, was buried there on Thursday.
A press conference was held by the Virginia Anti-Sharia Task Force (VAST). Speaking for VAST, James Lafferty said that “No terrorist deserves burial in the same soil that so many brave Virginians and Americans died to protect. We are hopeful that the Caroline County Board of Supervisors will investigate and act to correct this matter.”
Local officials and community leaders oppose the burial, are shocked and offended, while out-of-state supporters of the burial vilify VAST as a bigoted and homophobic organization. The emotional opinions, insulting attacks, and the down- right ignorant comments were quite diverse.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
And did Timothy McVeigh's burial cause such protests?

Of course not, he wasn't a Muslim.

The terrorists succeed when they motivate Americans to act like uncivilized barbarians.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, I was watching CNN last night and they were talkin' about Ben Ghazi, the IRS scandal and .... the buggin' of the Associated Press. And they were not pullin' punches either.
What happened where Richard Nixon accused the press of conspiring against him and then someone leaked Nixon was trying to punish people through the IRS? When the press doubled-down which some on at the IRS.
Now, that Obama has bugged the Associated Press and the IRS scandal gets bigger, the press is turning on Obama!
I can see daylight at the end of this long tunnel.
<quoted text>
You gotta make up you mind now, Rogue. Remember, CNN, amongst so many others, is part of the Lame Press. Oh, it suits you to cite it this time. I see. Like you will even cite the Washington Post and MSNBC when it suits you. You see, Rogue, those media, though certainly not perfect and at times with a certain slant, air and publish the real news. After doing that, they then editorialise, leaving no doubt that they are doing so. That is the difference between real journalism and the phoney likes of foxnews.com . wmd.com Washington star.com birthernews.com LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)
Yes, CNN is part of the LSM but they also know they are losing audience to Fox New$ and with the loss of audience goe$$ponsor$.
Sooner or later they will either have to start reporting the real news, or they will go the way of the buggy whip!
Yes, I know you think Fox News is phoney. WHY? Because they tell both sides of the story (except for birther news)! MSNBC has become nothing more than part of Obama's PR team and look what has happened to their rating$ Now, what happened to the radio program "Air America"!
Air America (radio network)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Air America (formerly Air America Radio and Air America Media) was an American radio network specializing in progressive talk programming. It was on the air from March 2004 to January 2010.

Now, how is Rush Limbaugh doing?

List of most-listened-to radio programs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rush Limbaugh is still number one with Sean Hannity being second

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

And then comes NPR!!!!

February 10, 2013, 6:25 pm 23 Comments
NPR Campaign Seeks the Quirky Listener
By ELIZABETH JENSEN

¶Are you a sky diving algebra teacher? A Sudoku-playing barista? NPR has a new ad campaign aimed at you.

¶The pilot campaign, in four cities, is intended to bring new listeners to local public radio stations, and in turn NPR’s national programs, by matching a show to even the quirkiest interests.

¶The three-month campaign, financed with a $750,000 grant from the Ford Foundation and developed by Baltimore agency Planit, includes billboards, as well as television spots, social media outreach and rail, print and digital ads aimed at adults 25 to 54, with at least some college education. Ads point to a Web site, interestingradio.com , where visitors can take a poll, discover shows and click through to a live stream from a local station.

¶The ads will run in the Dallas/Fort Worth, San Diego, Indianapolis and Orlando, Fla., markets, chosen because they offer geographic diversity, as well as stations that are strong and growing, said Emma Carrasco, who joined NPR two months ago as chief marketing officer, a new position.

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorists succeed when they motivate Americans to act like uncivilized barbarians.
McVeigh was cremated, genius! LMAO! pucker up fishlips

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

“There is a need to do the right thing," Worcester Police Chief Gary Gemme said. "We are not barbarians. We bury the dead.”

Except if the terrorist is Muslim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

What did I tell you last week? She has NO case. She signed a contract and since the Catholic school is a private school, they decide you will be allowed to work for them.
The Catholic Church has not problems with homosexuals, or even pedophiles. It has to do with CONDUCT! Deviant sexual activity is a sin and it does not matter if you are a priest or lay employee!

Fired gay Ohio teacher: Union won't back complaint
Fired gay Ohio teacher says committee from Catholic educators' union won't back her complaint
Associated Press –

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP)-- A gay teacher challenging her firing by an Ohio Catholic school says the local union for Catholic educators has decided not to proceed with her complaint.
Carla Hale said Monday the grievance committee for the Central Ohio Association of Catholic Educators isn't supporting her efforts to get back her job as a physical-education teacher. The association hasn't returned telephone calls seeking comment.
Hale also filed a complaint with the city of Columbus, which prohibits firings based on sexual orientation.
Hale says she was fired from Bishop Watterson High School after her partner's name was revealed in her mother's published obituary and someone complained.
Bishop Frederick Campbell says Hale was fired not because of her sexual orientation but because she violated the church's moral teaching by having what he describes as a "quasi-spousal relationship" with a woman.
http://news.yahoo.com/fired-gay-ohio-teacher-...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
McVeigh was cremated, genius! LMAO! pucker up fishlips
Who said he was buried? The issue was were there protests anything like the current case concerning burial of the terrorist's remains.(That's right genius, protests concerning (possible) burial doesn't imply that the burial actually occurred. Duh!)

As I recall. There was a law passed denying McVeigh military burial, not burial per se.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
They should dig his azz up and ship him COD to Obumbler! I wonder if the Muslims will ever figure out that we don't like them and don't want them here?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

This thread is about o's birth status. Who cares anymore, his administration is so riddled with scandals that it will take years to wade through this sh//t, we won't even get back on fast and furious. Will you libtards be able to spin on this short of calling us racists?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, what happened to the 12:45 White House press briefing?
We know what happened last Friday. They had a closed door, private press meeting at 12:45 and then the public one was about three hours late! And it did not go well for Jay!
Oh, the fireworks just started.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They should dig his azz up and ship him COD to Obumbler! I wonder if the Muslims will ever figure out that we don't like them and don't want them here?
I'm quite sure they know how you feel Romper. I'm also quite sure they don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago