BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155742 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from Dale's homo closet. He's obsessed.
Apparently after three six packs he starts Googling "rectal injection."
Sad.
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dumbshyt? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155743 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dumbshyt? LMAO!
Even you can't answer that one, can ya? LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155744 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from Dale's homo closet. He's obsessed.
Apparently after three six packs he starts Googling "rectal injection."
Sad.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Did my projections I hurt your little feelings! Suck it up, Panky!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155745 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how are you going to know what anyone thinks about anything?
Now I told my daughter and granddaughter to stay away from anyone who uses drugs or drinks and drives.
How would one know?

Well, if they're stupid enough to put it on the web???

Rouge the MORON: "Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?"

Here's another story of a guy who has been just a little too verbose.

http://www2.citypaper.com/news/story.asp...

Fantasy lawyer, fantasy Ph. D.. and ....

And according to his bio, he enjoys writing.
http://www.litmanlaw.com/home/About-Us/techni...

“There’s no therapy that you could ever get me, no anti-psychotic drug that you could ever give me, that would be quite as effective as writing down my every single deepest, darkest thought and then showing the entire world,” he says, on a lunch break not far from his office.“It’s very liberating.”

"Finally, after an absolute eternity, she comes out of the bathroom. She looks up in surprise to see me standing at the door and I bring the phone down on her head.... I lean her against the wall and lift up her left arm. I stretch it out to the side, like half a crucifixion. With the nail gun, my favorite tool next to a good heavy hammer, I shoot three nails through her hand to secure it to the wall. I do the same with her other hand. It takes a moment for her hands to start bleeding.... Lovely, lovely little trickles of deep red start dripping down her pink palms. Oh, what a piece of work is man. So perfect in its desecration."

Fact:

"at 6:20 p.m. on May 1, 2004, on the 200 block of North Haven Street, in which Morgan Rosenberg allegedly offered $40 for sex to an undercover police officer. He was arrested for soliciting prostitution, pleaded not guilty, and Judge Jeannie Hong handed down probation before judgment, sentencing him to 24 hours of community service plus six months of unsupervised probation, which expires next week."

BTW, Mr. Rosenberg, fantasy lawyer and Ph. D. works at Litman Law.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would warn my daughter to stay away from any creep who had rape fantasies. Evil? WTF? Creep? Definitely.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155746 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you can't answer that one, can ya? LMAO!
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).

Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day.

Bristol, CT

#155747 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Did my projections I hurt your little feelings! Suck it up, Panky!!!
Your projections cannot hurt anyone. Unless you act on them and break the law. Otherwise, everyone knows you're the town drunk.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155748 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell one and all what you mean by "kerplunk, kerplunk, LRS?
I think he means your dinner is served.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155749 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day.
LMAO!!! Boring!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155750 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="read 'em and weep"]http://www.newsmax. com/Surveys/Results/id/73[/QUO TE]

That’s not a poll! The only poll that mattered took place November last when no doubt you were probably posting the same nonsense.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155751 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one know?
Well, if they're stupid enough to put it on the web???
Rouge the MORON: "Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?"
Here's another story of a guy who has been just a little too verbose.
http://www2.citypaper.com/news/story.asp...
Fantasy lawyer, fantasy Ph. D.. and ....
And according to his bio, he enjoys writing.
“There’s no therapy that you could ever get me, no anti-psychotic drug that you could ever give me, that would be quite as effective as writing down my every single deepest, darkest thought and then showing the entire world,” he says, on a lunch break not far from his office.“It’s very liberating.”
"Finally, after an absolute eternity, she comes out of the bathroom. She looks up in surprise to see me standing at the door and I bring the phone down on her head.... I lean her against the wall and lift up her left arm. I stretch it out to the side, like half a crucifixion. With the nail gun, my favorite tool next to a good heavy hammer, I shoot three nails through her hand to secure it to the wall. I do the same with her other hand. It takes a moment for her hands to start bleeding.... Lovely, lovely little trickles of deep red start dripping down her pink palms. Oh, what a piece of work is man. So perfect in its desecration."
Fact:
"at 6:20 p.m. on May 1, 2004, on the 200 block of North Haven Street, in which Morgan Rosenberg allegedly offered $40 for sex to an undercover police officer. He was arrested for soliciting prostitution, pleaded not guilty, and Judge Jeannie Hong handed down probation before judgment, sentencing him to 24 hours of community service plus six months of unsupervised probation, which expires next week."
BTW, Mr. Rosenberg, fantasy lawyer and Ph. D. works at Litman Law.
<quoted text>
One thing I know about people who study psychology is that they got into this area of study trying to work out their own problems. Often these people are sicker than their clients.
I German I had to work with an alcohol and drug counselling clinic and out of the dozen counselors the two that were the sanest were the recovering alcoholic. One of the guys said he liked to go to Spain to get five dollar prostitutes as if the cheaper they are the better they are. Then another one who was a woman seemed to be proud that she had had been celibate for over ten years. I can understand a person doing that for religion but other than that, it just ain't normal.
I went to two monthly lunches with these people and it was just one big cat fights as the woman constantly insulted each other. When I refused to go to the third lunch the clinic supervisor complained to my general and when I told him why I did not want to go he said he agreed with me.
Oh, the best looking woman was a bulimic who would pack down an enormous lunch and as soon as she got back to the office she would hit the restroom and toss her cookies.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#155752 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
"If by a liberal they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, some one who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, their civil liberties...if that is what you mean by 'liberal,' then I am proud to be a liberal."-JFK
http://godlessliberals.com/Pix/jfk-qi-am-prou...
Incidentally, the Founding Fathers were self-described liberals.
Right on wojar
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155753 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your projections cannot hurt anyone. Unless you act on them and break the law. Otherwise, everyone knows you're the town drunk.
LMAO!!! And the peter puffer calls me the town drunk! Priceless!!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155754 May 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to Obama'getting thrown under the bus' genius?
Do you really think that if all you Birthers close your eyes REAL tight stick your fingers in your ears and repeat "BENGHAZI,BENGAZHI,BENGHA ZI" over and over while clicking your Ruby Slippers together youll wake up in Kansas and the 2008 Election will all be just a dream?
Apparently. you do not understand what you read!

Rep. Chaffetz: Hillary Clinton must testify again about Benghazi attacks.
If this happens, Obama will be thrown under the bus.
Hillary will not take the blame alone.

It has not happened YET!

Bristol, CT

#155756 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I know about people who study psychology is that they got into this area of study trying to work out their own problems. Often these people are sicker than their clients.
I German I had to work with an alcohol and drug counselling clinic and out of the dozen counselors the two that were the sanest were the recovering alcoholic. One of the guys said he liked to go to Spain to get five dollar prostitutes as if the cheaper they are the better they are. Then another one who was a woman seemed to be proud that she had had been celibate for over ten years. I can understand a person doing that for religion but other than that, it just ain't normal.
I went to two monthly lunches with these people and it was just one big cat fights as the woman constantly insulted each other. When I refused to go to the third lunch the clinic supervisor complained to my general and when I told him why I did not want to go he said he agreed with me.
Oh, the best looking woman was a bulimic who would pack down an enormous lunch and as soon as she got back to the office she would hit the restroom and toss her cookies.
Sorry, loser, psychology is a field of science, and quite well developed, and developing further, Rouge's stupid ass anecdotes notwithstanding.

Here's a clue, loser:

There are some psychotic physicists.
There are some looney psychologists.
There are some nutty biochemists.
There are some buggy entomologists.

And there are a lot more totally nutball feckass illiterates.

Look in the mirror, jagoff.

Bristol, CT

#155757 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! And the peter puffer calls me the town drunk! Priceless!!
Dufus Dale, admitted town drunk, obsesses on projected queerness. Priceless.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155758 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very analytical and perspicacious, Rogue. A breakthrough, what incredible insight, and no generalisation at all about Psys being the nuttiest of them all, and the best-looking woman being bulimic (oh oh, your misogyny is raising its ugly head again). You should submit this thesis of yours to the Lancet forthwith.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155759 May 14, 2013
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.

Bristol, CT

#155760 May 14, 2013
The town drunk, after getting his ass kicked (in re the fantasy fine, which is really a tax) obsesses on matters of the queer, hoping everyone will forget what a dolt he is.

How sad.

Bristol, CT

#155761 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.
Don't forget to click your heels.

Or at least make a wish upon a star.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155762 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale, admitted town drunk, obsesses on projected queerness. Priceless.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Yep, I the town drunk, just like you are the town queer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min mdbuilder 1,190,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 6 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 7 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future