BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,831)

Showing posts 136,601 - 136,620 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence Dufus Dale knows nothing about the law or English language
Hey Dufus. Justice Roberts just said that if you wash your car it will get wet. Dufus logic - "if my car is wet I must be washing it"

...or else it's raining.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerplunk! Kerplunk!
Why don't you tell one and all what you mean by "kerplunk, kerplunk, LRS?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If the children's parents are citizens of N. Korea, yes the children will be a citizens of their parents nation of origin, which would make those children ineligible for citizenship in the US. The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, also the US Government can not remove a citizenship from anyone unless requested under the naturalization process.
I did not comment on this discussion before. But, given the above judgement by "Justice OMG ha ha Dale", please remove "justice" forthwith from your moniker and adopt a new one like "LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Dale".

I rest my case.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell one and all what you mean by "kerplunk, kerplunk, LRS?
No way, it turns you (and Barfer) on way too much! LMAO! squidiot

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, it turns you (and Barfer) on way too much! LMAO! squidiot
It does? Timid, are we? Embarrassed? Remember, YOU thought it up, you typed it. One of your many fantasies. Will you ever fulfil your dearest most secret wish in your lifetime?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you think anyone born on U.S. soil can run for President! LMAO!!! squid
SCOTUS, Congress and the overwhelming majority of the American people know that I am right and laugh at your hate fueled fable
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If the children's parents are citizens of N. Korea, yes the children will be a citizens of their parents nation of origin, which would make those children ineligible for citizenship in the US. The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, also the US Government can not remove a citizenship from anyone unless requested under the naturalization process.
Your fable doesn't depend on their patents' citizenship
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did not comment on this discussion before. But, given the above judgement by "Justice OMG ha ha Dale", please remove "justice" forthwith from your moniker and adopt a new one like "LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) Dale".
I rest my case.
Why have you rested your case, you haven't presented one yet.

LMAO!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll grant you that. You had written 200 years, I said 300. But, Rogue, what's a give-or-take mere 100 years' difference when we know our earth to be 6,500 years old? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). So, that was women, they've always been shortchanged, 1300 years to today with Muslims, since time immemorial by others. When did slavery end? 200 years ago? Nope. 150 years. And we all know, don't we, that oppression towards the blacks lasted a long time after the Emancipation Declaration and end of he civil war, thus end of slavery in the south or so we think. Women, blacks, latinos, immigrants, all badly treated, some recently, many still. You, I, we , can hardly preach to others if we contemplate OUR past, our recent past and our present. The stewardess, civil servants and teachers I mentioned in my other post, well, I forgot to say this situation existed until the 1960s for female cabin crew, 1948 for civil servants and teachers. Not exactly 200 years ago and clear abject discrimination based on gender and macho values. Certainly, we can observe and comment and yes, I agree with you to the point that no intelligent woman would choose to be an Arab or Muslim anymore than anyone would choose to be homosexual or lesbian. Even today.
Jacques, I have explained to you several times now how it is possible for the Earth to be both 6.4 billion EARTH years old and at the same time be 6,500 Universal years old. It is sort of like 1.61 km being the same as 1 sm. They are different measures but the same distance.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
You can perish the thought right now of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
It is time for America to heal and both the Clinton's to bow out.
Their names may as well be Mudd.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll resist the temptation and will choose not to comment. But it's not easy.
LMAO!!! Good choice and I won't endup call you a boring fucher.
Mooslime Beater

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Impeachment time is a coming
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS, Congress and the overwhelming majority of the American people know that I am right and laugh at your hate fueled fable
Your ignorance knows no bounds.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Mooslime Beater wrote:
Impeachment time is a coming
and Obastard is going home(kenya).
LMAO!!! The devil made me do that!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
You can perish the thought right now of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
It is time for America to heal and both the Clinton's to bow out.
Their names may as well be Mudd.
Do you know where that phrase came from??
Dr.Samuel Alexander Mudd who was falsey accused in the asassination of President Lincoln All he did was set Booth's leg
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fable doesn't depend on their patents' citizenship
LMAO!!! Sorry that is just a fact that you can't stop. It is N. Korea's right as a nation to say who are their citizens, especially children born to their citizens, weather born in N. Korea or some other country.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>so it is correct, just pay the fine for not having insurance and get it when you need it.
Whether you are taxed for being a free-rider or for smoking cigarettes, you are assesed a punitive tax.

So it is incorrect to call it a fine because as C J Roberts said, "it's really a tax."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruit flies like a banana, right over Dufus Dale's head.
You are assessed a tax penalty for being a free-rider.
The point was that a sin tax is not a fine, it's a tax. Paying a tax does not mean you are necessarily a law breaker. Capisce?
Because so-called "sin taxes" are levied on purchases, that does not mean all taxes and tax penalties require a purchase. Duh!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you are taxed for being a free-rider or for smoking cigarettes, you are assesed a punitive tax.
So it is incorrect to call it a fine because as C J Roberts said, "it's really a tax."
<quoted text>
You're forgetting one important point, as usual. Smoking is a choice. A mandate in the form of a tax? Not so much!

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Every "inactive" nuclear ship has a nuclear crew on board both to maintain the reactor but also keep it secure!
The difference between and Inactive and a Deactive plane, ship, etc. it that is any Deactivate plane, ship, etc. the major components are removed or disabled.
Case in point was the WWII Victory ships which have been periodically put in "mothballs" (inactive). Sure they were dusted off for the Korean War and then the Vietnam War but in the Persian Gulf War they were in bad condition they had to be scrapped. You see, once a year the Inactive ships are suppose to be run up and every system tested. But we don't.
The USS Enterprise is being mothballed right now but it will take about three months to get it ready for sea. Now, don't ever forget it is just ONE aircraft carrier. It is a whole Carrier Task force consisting of over a dozen ships, two submarines, and an air wing (aircraft, crews, etc.) Oh, the "crew" of the USS Enterprise consisted of about 3,000 ship's crew and 1,800 aircrew. But in the whole carrier task force you need over 10,000 trained men and women.
You seem to be fixated on task forces centered around Aircraft Carriers. Destroyers and Cruisers can operate independently or in smaller task forces and they require fewer personal to operate. The primary job of Aircraft Carriers is Air Supremacy. Deny enemy air operations.

“Chillaxin”

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Ben Ghazi attack, you are correct. They had no ready reaction plan last year!!!
By the way, our forces in Africa come under our Africa Command whereas our people in Italy, Spain, etc. come under USAREUR whose headquarters is now in Wiesbaden, Germany. They were in Heidelberg but they moved a few years ago.
Before the Benghazi attack.
Italy and Spain are not our bases. We are allowed access to those bases under rules regarding NATO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,601 - 136,620 of167,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min TRD 67,187
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,106
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min lily boca raton fl 1,033,557
Amy 4-18 7 min cheluzal 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 42,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min Clackamasshole 96,087
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min boundary painter 4,029
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••