BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,581 - 136,600 of 177,388 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155639 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
If Dufus Dale hasn't figured it out yet, under 26 USC § 5000A, the "Requirement to maintain minimum essential coverage," the health insurance requirement under the Affordable Health Care Act, the penalty is assessed under the tax code. I.e., it's a tax, even if you call it a fine.
But according to Dufus Dale's Play Law Dictionary only one penalty under the tax code is really a "tax penalty".
What an infantile little twerp.
Paying the fine in a lump sum or per month takes you out of the Health Care loop, so there isn't a "tax penalty" just a fine since you are not participating in the Health Care program.
The Affordable Health Care Act is not mandatory.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155640 May 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Talk about deep and insightful comments from the bench
Poor Dufus. Just another day alone with your fable
LMAO!!! A one word answer seem to be the only thing you understand!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#155641 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! A one word answer seem to be the only thing you understand!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
And yet I've got your fable pegged - granted it is a really stupid fable but you sure do paste in an awful lot of crap
Dick McHale

Hollywood, FL

#155642 May 14, 2013
I don't know where Obama was born nor do I care. The guy has presided over the worst economy since the Depression and has had a scandal-plagued administration characterized by bullying and incompetence. Impeaching the guy won't be enough. You'd have to get rid of the machine along with its conductor. I hope to God we have a real option in 2016. Obama has been catastrophic and destructive to the country.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155643 May 14, 2013
Jacques,
It appears as though the Obama administration is going for the trifecta has been caught with its pants around their ankles again.
Pretty soon they will be spying on themselves and each other. It's just like pulling a page out of the old J. Edgar Hoover playbook.
Checkmate.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155644 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"frenchy?" Me?
I live in a province that's majority anglo (Ontario), and am at ease in both French and English. That makes me a "frenchy"? Okay, I don't mind.
However, you're frenchier than me, much to the displeasure of the French, I'm sure. Your state is Louisiana. You don't know this, as you are ignorant, but Louisiana was so named for Louis XIV of France. Your capital is Baton Rouge, they don't come any more French than that and again blame your ignorance, you have not a clue what it means. Your main city, New Orleans is in fact La Nouvelle Orléans, loser, again, French. And your civil law is "LE Code Napoléon" right off the French law shelves. Also, many Louisiana citizens originate from our Maritime provinces due to "La déportation des Acadiens". They are called Cajuns (a deformation of their real name, Acadiens)and quite a few have retained a bit of the French language. Hmmm, looks like you're more "frenchy" than me, except you don't know French. Just as an addendum, you don't know very much English either. Must suck to know so very little about one's own environment. Continue wallowing.
Oh my! fishlips puckered up three times over "one" of my posts! LMAO! Nah, you ain't worried. LMAO! Run along now lil foreigner. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155645 May 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
...As he posts a link to Fox News....*sigh*
Time to trim those ear sprouts, taterhead! Go make us all some fries. LMAO
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155646 May 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I've got your fable pegged - granted it is a really stupid fable but you sure do paste in an awful lot of crap
LMAO!!! Just what would you know, you can only comprehend one word at a time and you think Utopia is just around the corner.
HELLO, STUPID!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155647 May 14, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>And so far Obama hasnt Sqaundered the Lives of Several Thousand of our Finest young people for nothing except the benefit of Haliburton's shareholders.
I think he deserves some credit for that.
Of course to the likes of the Idealogical and Moral Criples who fly the Birther flag.... they would get far more agitated talking about Monica Lewinkski.
Such a fine example of the priorities and principals on the Right.
Oh well enough on that subject Id hate to be cut and pasted to death by Rogue and American Lady.
Nah, he's just squandered the entire COUNTRY! Have you no brains at all?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155648 May 14, 2013
Jacques,
I don't think the population is as anywhere near paranoid as the administration has become.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#155649 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just what would you know, you can only comprehend one word at a time and you think Utopia is just around the corner.
HELLO, STUPID!!!
OReaLY Dufus? You have an amazing ability to be wrong about every topic you touch on

Blather on fool. Blather on
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155650 May 14, 2013
pro choice
Web definitions
advocating a woman's right to control her own body (especially her right to an induced abortion).
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
The last time I checked a woman was a human being! Now under this assumption it looks like the government has taken the right away from us humans to control our own bodies by forcing us under law to buy health insurance for our bodies.
Under Roe v. Wade and various cases that followed the USSC has ruled that a woman (human) has control of their body, under these rulings the government can't tell anyone that they have to purchase and maintain any type of health insurance for their bodies.
Now if we humans don't have control of our bodies then Roe v. Wade is null and void

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155651 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! A one word answer seem to be the only thing you understand!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Er, I know math's not your forte, Justice ha ha Dale, but "HELLO, STUPID!!!," that's two words.

A drôle scenario, Justice ha ha Dale's courtroom :

Court clerk : "Court may proceed. The Hon Justice Dale presiding"

Defendant's counsel : "Your honour..."

Justice Dale, interrupting : "Defendant's counsel, approach the bench please"

Defendant's counsel (approaches, lends an ear : "Yes, your honour?"

Justice Dale : "HELLO, STUPID!!!"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155652 May 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
OReaLY Dufus? You have an amazing ability to be wrong about every topic you touch on
Blather on fool. Blather on
LMAO!!! How would you know, you aren't intellegent enough to know the difference!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155654 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
pro choice
Web definitions
advocating a woman's right to control her own body (especially her right to an induced abortion).
The last time I checked a woman was a human being! Now under this assumption it looks like the government has taken the right away from us humans to control our own bodies by forcing us under law to buy health insurance for our bodies.
Under Roe v. Wade and various cases that followed the USSC has ruled that a woman (human) has control of their body, under these rulings the government can't tell anyone that they have to purchase and maintain any type of health insurance for their bodies.
Now if we humans don't have control of our bodies then Roe v. Wade is null and void
Since the US government has always had the power to draft our bodies and send them into combat where our bodies could get hurt or killed, your analogy does not make any sense.

If the government has the right to send our bodies into combat, it has the right to require that the bodies have medical insurance. And, if it has the right to tax the work of those bodies, it has the right to require that the bodies have medical insurance.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155655 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, I was watching CNN last night and they were talkin' about Ben Ghazi, the IRS scandal and .... the buggin' of the Associated Press. And they were not pullin' punches either.
What happened where Richard Nixon accused the press of conspiring against him and then someone leaked Nixon was trying to punish people through the IRS? When the press doubled-down which some on at the IRS.
Now, that Obama has bugged the Associated Press and the IRS scandal gets bigger, the press is turning on Obama!
I can see daylight at the end of this long tunnel.
The IRS and the AP bugging and bad, but they do not prove that Obama was born in a foreign country, nor do they change the meaning of Natural Born Citizen. IF those things turn out to have been caused by Obama himself, then there are grounds for impeachment---and I would support you. But note the IF. And the impeachment is not the same thing as proving that Obama was never eligible to become president because, duh, he really was born in Hawaii, and really is a Natural Born Citizen because the meaning of NBC refers to the place of birth.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155657 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Paying the fine in a lump sum or per month takes you out of the Health Care loop, so there isn't a "tax penalty" just a fine since you are not participating in the Health Care program.
The Affordable Health Care Act is not mandatory.
Dufus Dale:

<Insert Babbling Nonsense Here> Therefore "it isn't a 'tax penalty'."

That's called a non sequitur Dufus.

According to Dufus Dale, paying the PENALTY imposed by 26 USC § 5000A(b)(1) means it's not a penalty.

"there is hereby imposed on the taxpayer a penalty"

But, according to Dufus Dale, if you pay it in a lump sum or make monthly payments it's a fine.

Dufus Dale: "Paying the fine in a lump sum or per month takes you out of the Health Care loop,"

Sorry, Dufus, being a free-rider takes you out of the "health care loop" (until you get sick at taxpayer expense). In any event, paying the penalty does not transform it into a fine. You must be smoking some good sh!t.
wojar wrote:
If Dufus Dale hasn't figured it out yet, under 26 USC § 5000A, the "Requirement to maintain minimum essential coverage," the health insurance requirement under the Affordable Health Care Act, the penalty is assessed under the tax code. I.e., it's a tax, even if you call it a fine.
But according to Dufus Dale's Play Law Dictionary only one penalty under the tax code is really a "tax penalty".
What an infantile little twerp.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155658 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, I know math's not your forte, Justice ha ha Dale, but "HELLO, STUPID!!!," that's two words.
A drôle scenario, Justice ha ha Dale's courtroom :
Court clerk : "Court may proceed. The Hon Justice Dale presiding"
Defendant's counsel : "Your honour..."
Justice Dale, interrupting : "Defendant's counsel, approach the bench please"
Defendant's counsel (approaches, lends an ear : "Yes, your honour?"
Justice Dale : "HELLO, STUPID!!!"
Jock, now you know the answer to his post was just one word (WRONG) and you also know that "HELLO, STUPID" is just diatribe it had nothing to do with my answer.
Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155659 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
pro choice
Web definitions
So because Dufus Dale cannot control his blabbering pie hole, Roe v. Wade is null and void.

Sure.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155660 May 14, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the US government has always had the power to draft our bodies and send them into combat where our bodies could get hurt or killed, your analogy does not make any sense.
If the government has the right to send our bodies into combat, it has the right to require that the bodies have medical insurance. And, if it has the right to tax the work of those bodies, it has the right to require that the bodies have medical insurance.
The only way for the government to control your body would be to abolish the Bill of Rights, this was what Roe v. Wade was based on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 min Target Practice O... 49,480
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min PDUPONT 1,100,232
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 29 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••