BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194745 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155731 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with a pedophia who has never victimized a child. Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?
The Catholic Church has no problem with any sinner who has repented, reformed and repaired their sin. Now, that does not mean I would allow my grandchildren near a reformed pedophile but I am trying to be a better Christian and I can forgive.
I would warn my daughter to stay away from any creep who had rape fantasies. Evil? WTF? Creep? Definitely.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155732 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The epitome of a loser who cannot defend an obvious non sequitur: Ad hominem homo bullshit.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You should know what Homo bullshit is, look at all the years you have been practicing it! You give a new meaning to the word "dictate", don't you Panky!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155733 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You should know what Homo bullshit is, look at all the years you have been practicing it! You give a new meaning to the word "dictate", don't you Panky!
Dufus Dale gives the same sorry old meaning to the word, "projection."
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155734 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor hapless stooge. Can't even admit he wrote "HELLO, STUPID!!!", guess computer was on automatic and that we have TWO (2) words. Pathetic, pitiful.
I love these little scenarios :
Court clerk : "5th district court of blah blah blah is now open, Justice Dale presiding".
Justice Dale : "Who is counsel for the plaintiff?"
Counsel for plaintiff : "I am, your honour"
Justice Dale : "Oh, STFU you boring fucher!!! LMAO!!" (LRS tm reg'd).
<quoted text>
And what makes me dumb? Quoting you word for word, every word, syllables and exclamation marks? You have nothing, no reply, no rebuke, no answer. Just profanity, like your good buddy LRS, the "word magician" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
LMAO!!! What really makes you dumb is the fact you really think we give a shit about what you post? You're boring!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155735 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale gives the same sorry old meaning to the word, "projection."
LMAO!!! How have those rectal injection been work for you, did you get bleeding stopped!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155736 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would warn my daughter to stay away from any creep who had rape fantasies. Evil? WTF? Creep? Definitely.
And how are you going to know what anyone thinks about anything?
Now I told my daughter and granddaughter to stay away from anyone who uses drugs or drinks and drives.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155737 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How have those rectal injection been work for you, did you get bleeding stopped!
Rectal, eh? Who here is anus/rectal/turd/kerplonk-obss essed? Oh, your evil vulgar boorish Siamese twin, LRS. You two make a gruesome couple. They say there is no cure for homosexuality. Well, that may no longer be true. Indeed, one glance at you two would be enough to turn ALL men away from homosexuality.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155738 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How have those rectal injection been work for you, did you get bleeding stopped!
More projection from Dale's homo closet. He's obsessed.

Apparently after three six packs he starts Googling "rectal injection."

Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus Dale gives the same sorry old meaning to the word, "projection."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155739 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
"If by a liberal they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, some one who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, their civil liberties...if that is what you mean by 'liberal,' then I am proud to be a liberal."-JFK
http://godlessliberals.com/Pix/jfk-qi-am-prou...
Incidentally, the Founding Fathers were self-described liberals.
LMAO! Good one!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155740 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words, not mine, slug. You not only know the sounds, you even invented their spelling. Wow. For months now you've been fascinated by gays, anal references and intestinal/1rectal body waste. Are your two beautiful nurse girl friends LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) aware of these little "fantasies" of yours? Have you shared your twisted fixations with your future ex-brother-in-law and Nobel-prize-winning doctor? Although not a psychiatrist, I'm certain he could tailor his sleep-making methods to better suit your weird and sick psyche.
I can understand why you think it's so great for you to be an American. But have you given a thought, a single momentary thought to the poor suffering Americans around you? Assuming there are any left.
LMAO! squidiot
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155741 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to understand some of it when I visit NH and Maine in June.
Try all you want! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155742 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from Dale's homo closet. He's obsessed.
Apparently after three six packs he starts Googling "rectal injection."
Sad.
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dumbshyt? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155743 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dumbshyt? LMAO!
Even you can't answer that one, can ya? LMAO!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155744 May 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from Dale's homo closet. He's obsessed.
Apparently after three six packs he starts Googling "rectal injection."
Sad.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Did my projections I hurt your little feelings! Suck it up, Panky!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155745 May 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how are you going to know what anyone thinks about anything?
Now I told my daughter and granddaughter to stay away from anyone who uses drugs or drinks and drives.
How would one know?

Well, if they're stupid enough to put it on the web???

Rouge the MORON: "Just because I use to fantasize about raping a woman many, many years ago but I never did. Does that mean I am evil?"

Here's another story of a guy who has been just a little too verbose.

http://www2.citypaper.com/news/story.asp...

Fantasy lawyer, fantasy Ph. D.. and ....

And according to his bio, he enjoys writing.
http://www.litmanlaw.com/home/About-Us/techni...

“There’s no therapy that you could ever get me, no anti-psychotic drug that you could ever give me, that would be quite as effective as writing down my every single deepest, darkest thought and then showing the entire world,” he says, on a lunch break not far from his office.“It’s very liberating.”

"Finally, after an absolute eternity, she comes out of the bathroom. She looks up in surprise to see me standing at the door and I bring the phone down on her head.... I lean her against the wall and lift up her left arm. I stretch it out to the side, like half a crucifixion. With the nail gun, my favorite tool next to a good heavy hammer, I shoot three nails through her hand to secure it to the wall. I do the same with her other hand. It takes a moment for her hands to start bleeding.... Lovely, lovely little trickles of deep red start dripping down her pink palms. Oh, what a piece of work is man. So perfect in its desecration."

Fact:

"at 6:20 p.m. on May 1, 2004, on the 200 block of North Haven Street, in which Morgan Rosenberg allegedly offered $40 for sex to an undercover police officer. He was arrested for soliciting prostitution, pleaded not guilty, and Judge Jeannie Hong handed down probation before judgment, sentencing him to 24 hours of community service plus six months of unsupervised probation, which expires next week."

BTW, Mr. Rosenberg, fantasy lawyer and Ph. D. works at Litman Law.

http://www.litmanlaw.com/home/About-Us/techni...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would warn my daughter to stay away from any creep who had rape fantasies. Evil? WTF? Creep? Definitely.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155746 May 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you can't answer that one, can ya? LMAO!
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).

Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#155747 May 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Did my projections I hurt your little feelings! Suck it up, Panky!!!
Your projections cannot hurt anyone. Unless you act on them and break the law. Otherwise, everyone knows you're the town drunk.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155748 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell one and all what you mean by "kerplunk, kerplunk, LRS?
I think he means your dinner is served.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155749 May 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As Justice ha ha , omg, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) LRS puts on his clown shoes to clownstomp his opposition, trips, falls on his butt, passes out, rushed to ER, doctor examines LRS's giant buttocks, diagnoses concussion LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd).
Who can forget when we were kids, how we'd take on the roles of Superman, Batman, Robin, our imaginations just overflowed. We now have this middle-aged trailer guy calling himself Justice ha ha LRS, the very one who christened Justice OMG ho ho Dale, boorish ignorant boring birther Siamese twins, joined at their anuses, which explains why they can't stop talking allthings anal. Oh, Masters and Johnson would have a field day.
LMAO!!! Boring!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155750 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="read 'em and weep"]http://www.newsmax. com/Surveys/Results/id/73[/QUO TE]

That’s not a poll! The only poll that mattered took place November last when no doubt you were probably posting the same nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,264,685
Dova J Thomas your daughter Amber is looking fo... 32 min Dawn B 1
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 7 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages