BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,521 - 136,540 of 175,109 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how a citizen of our closest neighbour, trading partner, and perhaps our greatest ally does not have a stake in the proper functioning of American government.
Cause he can't vote! His opinion means nothing!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The learned and erudite birfoon flaps his dumb gums again.
It's a joke among friends. You know, like an inside joke. NM LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how a citizen of our closest neighbour, trading partner, and perhaps our greatest ally does not have a stake in the proper functioning of American government.
It's really quite simple Barfman. He AIN'T American! LMAO!

Hang around, I'm sure there will be a kerplunk soon!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Obama continues to make enemies and sooner or latter it will probably backfire on him.

DOJ Secretly Obtained AP Phone Records Posted on May 13, 2013

Is there no limit to what Obama will do to gain power? Somehow we must reign in this out of control tyrant. Check it out:

The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative’s top executive called a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into how news organizations gather the news.

The records obtained by the Justice Department listed incoming and outgoing calls, and the duration of each call, for the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, general AP office numbers in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and the main number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery, according to attorneys for the AP.

In all, the government seized those records for more than 20 separate telephone lines assigned to AP and its journalists in April and May of 2012. The exact number of journalists who used the phone lines during that period is unknown but more than 100 journalists work in the offices whose phone records were targeted on a wide array of stories about government and other matters.

In a letter of protest sent to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, AP President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Pruitt said the government sought and obtained information far beyond anything that could be justified by any specific investigation. He demanded the return of the phone records and destruction of all copies.

Continue Reading on www.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/doj-secre...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Roe v. Wade v. Obama Care, some very interesting thing going on!
I hope it is more interesting than Duck Dynasty! I fiannaly watched it last night. Oh well!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The guy is a liar! FACT.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/13/fa...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite simple Barfman. He AIN'T American! LMAO!
Hang around, I'm sure there will be a kerplunk soon!
And neither are you. In name maybe, but that's about it. You are un-American and anti-American, a dead weight not unlike so many like you to such a wonderful country. But sadly, every country, including mine, have millstones around their necks that drag them down. The price of freedom.

I'll give my opinion on the US and any other country all I want, always remembering to be respectful as a whole to the country and its people. Something you cannot and do not do.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
All excited, eh? Ready to deflate for the 205th time? Or is that 206th? Who knows?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh oh, woman bank robber!!!! You can't outrun a Motorola!!!

Police chase ends in crash after bank robbery in Cobb County - May 13, 2013

COBB COUNTY, Ga.-
Police say a bank robbery lead to a high speed chase that ended with a crash at Mount Paran Road on Monday.

According to Dana Pierce with Cobb County police, a woman walked into the SunTrust Bank on Mars Hill Road around 11 a.m. and claimed she had an explosive device as she attempted to rob the bank.

A police chase then ensued just before noon from Mars Hill Road to Macland Road, then west on Windy Hill Road to Interstate 75.

GDOT officials say speeds in the chase reached 120 mph. Police say the chase ended when the suspect's car overturned after it apparently hit a median near the Mount Paran Road exit at I-75.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22234914/po...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither are you. In name maybe, but that's about it. You are un-American and anti-American, a dead weight not unlike so many like you to such a wonderful country. But sadly, every country, including mine, have millstones around their necks that drag them down. The price of freedom.
I'll give my opinion on the US and any other country all I want, always remembering to be respectful as a whole to the country and its people. Something you cannot and do not do.
LMAO!!! No one gives a rat's dropping! LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is more interesting than Duck Dynasty! I fiannaly watched it last night. Oh well!
The kids (14-30) here love it (Duck Dynasty), I don't get it, maybe because I lived it.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>HOWEVER you must have been born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Americans at the time.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact illegal-alien Obama's alleged father was never American means bisexual thug BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
WE MUST descend on the Whitehouse with torches and pitchforks and pull this usurper thug out by the ear.
Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever.
Play law doesn't count in the real world.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! And you believe Utopia is there for the taking!!! You don't have the balls!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, I ask you what a tax penalty was. Now how can one have a tax penalty if they do not owe any taxes after the 15th of April.
RU taking your meds?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a lot dumber than your wife looks! LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, I ask you what a tax penalty was. Now how can one have a tax penalty if they do not owe any taxes after the 15th of April.
If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
so there isn't a tax penatly, just a penalty and a penalty has to come from some place, would that be a fine and we are right back to the origional bill, a fine.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sermonizing 66 million voters and trying to make us believe you know better than all of them? Better than, as Ellen says, than those 535 members of congress and the entire electoral college. While we're at it, let's add the 9 supreme court justices and why not, 205 and counting, courts and 195 nations? Frankly, Frank, wake up and smell the coffee or the roses or whatever.
That reminds me of when I was in junior high math class and I complained to my teacher that some of my answers were marked wrong when they were actually correct. The teacher made it clear that only two people had the answers that I had and the rest of the class all had the same answer. I found out that the answers to every other question were in the back of the text book and most of the students used those answers that were incorrect. I didn't know that the answers were in the back of the book but my best friend knew that the answers were there but did not use them. As always,she and I had the correct answers and the answers in the back of the text book were incorrect.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
Over 50 percent currently pay no taxes at all and tens of million actually receive more money back than they pay in. What that means is that other people are paying their fair share of taxes instead of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Frank 1,083,596
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min ohoh 3,848
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,057
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 45,890
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min SamBee 68,439
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 48 min reality is a crutch 1
4 Chicago cops from unit at center of scandal a... 54 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-30 1 hr PEllen 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••