BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155584 May 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
All excited, eh? Ready to deflate for the 205th time? Or is that 206th? Who knows?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155585 May 13, 2013
Oh oh, woman bank robber!!!! You can't outrun a Motorola!!!

Police chase ends in crash after bank robbery in Cobb County - May 13, 2013

COBB COUNTY, Ga.-
Police say a bank robbery lead to a high speed chase that ended with a crash at Mount Paran Road on Monday.

According to Dana Pierce with Cobb County police, a woman walked into the SunTrust Bank on Mars Hill Road around 11 a.m. and claimed she had an explosive device as she attempted to rob the bank.

A police chase then ensued just before noon from Mars Hill Road to Macland Road, then west on Windy Hill Road to Interstate 75.

GDOT officials say speeds in the chase reached 120 mph. Police say the chase ended when the suspect's car overturned after it apparently hit a median near the Mount Paran Road exit at I-75.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22234914/po...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155586 May 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither are you. In name maybe, but that's about it. You are un-American and anti-American, a dead weight not unlike so many like you to such a wonderful country. But sadly, every country, including mine, have millstones around their necks that drag them down. The price of freedom.
I'll give my opinion on the US and any other country all I want, always remembering to be respectful as a whole to the country and its people. Something you cannot and do not do.
LMAO!!! No one gives a rat's dropping! LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155587 May 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it is more interesting than Duck Dynasty! I fiannaly watched it last night. Oh well!
The kids (14-30) here love it (Duck Dynasty), I don't get it, maybe because I lived it.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155588 May 13, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>HOWEVER you must have been born on U.S. soil to parents who were BOTH Americans at the time.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact illegal-alien Obama's alleged father was never American means bisexual thug BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
WE MUST descend on the Whitehouse with torches and pitchforks and pull this usurper thug out by the ear.
Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever.
Play law doesn't count in the real world.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155589 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! And you believe Utopia is there for the taking!!! You don't have the balls!!!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155590 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, I ask you what a tax penalty was. Now how can one have a tax penalty if they do not owe any taxes after the 15th of April.
RU taking your meds?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155591 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a lot dumber than your wife looks! LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155592 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, I ask you what a tax penalty was. Now how can one have a tax penalty if they do not owe any taxes after the 15th of April.
If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155594 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
so there isn't a tax penatly, just a penalty and a penalty has to come from some place, would that be a fine and we are right back to the origional bill, a fine.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#155595 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you sermonizing 66 million voters and trying to make us believe you know better than all of them? Better than, as Ellen says, than those 535 members of congress and the entire electoral college. While we're at it, let's add the 9 supreme court justices and why not, 205 and counting, courts and 195 nations? Frankly, Frank, wake up and smell the coffee or the roses or whatever.
That reminds me of when I was in junior high math class and I complained to my teacher that some of my answers were marked wrong when they were actually correct. The teacher made it clear that only two people had the answers that I had and the rest of the class all had the same answer. I found out that the answers to every other question were in the back of the text book and most of the students used those answers that were incorrect. I didn't know that the answers were in the back of the book but my best friend knew that the answers were there but did not use them. As always,she and I had the correct answers and the answers in the back of the text book were incorrect.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#155596 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a free rider in 2014 and you don't owe any taxes on April 15, 2015 that would mean you already paid the penalty and any other taxes owed.
Over 50 percent currently pay no taxes at all and tens of million actually receive more money back than they pay in. What that means is that other people are paying their fair share of taxes instead of them.

Ottawa

#155597 May 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh oh, woman bank robber!!!! You can't outrun a Motorola!!!
Police chase ends in crash after bank robbery in Cobb County - May 13, 2013
COBB COUNTY, Ga.-
Police say a bank robbery lead to a high speed chase that ended with a crash at Mount Paran Road on Monday.
According to Dana Pierce with Cobb County police, a woman walked into the SunTrust Bank on Mars Hill Road around 11 a.m. and claimed she had an explosive device as she attempted to rob the bank.
A police chase then ensued just before noon from Mars Hill Road to Macland Road, then west on Windy Hill Road to Interstate 75.
GDOT officials say speeds in the chase reached 120 mph. Police say the chase ended when the suspect's car overturned after it apparently hit a median near the Mount Paran Road exit at I-75.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/22234914/po...
Why are you reporting this? Slow negative hate news day?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155598 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
Thank you..."penalty"!

Ottawa

#155599 May 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't have a stake in this! Pathetic wannabe. The "King of Hatred"!!! Such a sad lil troll you are jackfish. LMAO!
Mine was a reply, and rhetorical. His was spontaneous and NOT rhetorical and voilą, my response.

"WE MUST descend on the Whitehouse with torches and pitchforks and pull this usurper thug out by the ear", dixit the hater . This statement displays no hatred towards the president of the United States? With torches and pitchforks? He's almost as un-American and anti-American as you and as big a hater. Almost.

Ottawa

#155600 May 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a lot dumber than your wife looks! LMAO!
Dumb dumb un-American and anti-American LRS now goes after wives, not even knowing if wojar or I even have one. But, you know, when one's used to romping in septic tanks and swallowing slop,is stumped all the time by one and sundry, he attacks wives and children. He thinks everyone should be lucky like him and have imaginary two, not one, but TWO beautiful nurse girl friends and a future ex-brother-in-law Nobel-prize world-famous physician. Play with your penis-replacement guns, loser, and say hello to your poor suffering step-mother who replaced your real mother who died 30 years ago october 2012 give a few months LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How it must suck to have everyone witness you rrip up in your lies and fabrications.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155601 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>so there isn't a tax penatly, just a penalty and a penalty has to come from some place, would that be a fine and we are right back to the origional bill, a fine.
If you already paid the tax penalty (through withholding) Dale waves his hand and declares it wasn't a tax penalty. He's obviously on disability and not taking his meds.
wojar wrote:

Ottawa

#155602 May 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me of when I was in junior high math class and I complained to my teacher that some of my answers were marked wrong when they were actually correct. The teacher made it clear that only two people had the answers that I had and the rest of the class all had the same answer. I found out that the answers to every other question were in the back of the text book and most of the students used those answers that were incorrect. I didn't know that the answers were in the back of the book but my best friend knew that the answers were there but did not use them. As always,she and I had the correct answers and the answers in the back of the text book were incorrect.
Wow, junior Einstein. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Is it possible that a normal human being would tell such a whopper? Specially since you've put your cluelessness on public display here in Topix for so long and you now come up with this?

Kiddie story for Frank, LRS, Rogue, American Pravda lady and assorted birther trash :

Jr Frank brings his report card home

Papa : Show me your report card , boy
Frank : Here it is, papa.
Papa : What's this, a zero in math? What the f*ck is this, boy?(Smacks Frank on his huge head);
Frank : OUCH. But, papa, we were only two in the class of 30 with the right answers but the mean teacher says we're wrong.
Papa : Oh yeah!!! two right and 28 wrong? What the f*ck's wrong with you, boy? Go outside right now and help your classmate LRS who had same result as you finish cleaning the septic tank. And don't forget your straw.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155603 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Mine was a reply, and rhetorical. His was spontaneous and NOT rhetorical and voilą, my response.
"WE MUST descend on the Whitehouse with torches and pitchforks and pull this usurper thug out by the ear", dixit the hater . This statement displays no hatred towards the president of the United States? With torches and pitchforks? He's almost as un-American and anti-American as you and as big a hater. Almost.
Torches and pitchforks? Sorry, you have your posts mixed up again. Are you really going to sit there and tell us you do not see how corrupt Obumbler is? Really? From voter fraud to pick your scandal! You're either blind, listening to BS, stupid or willfully ignorant. Obumbler is an epic bomb! Now, hush lil foreigner!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155604 May 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Over 50 percent currently pay no taxes at all and tens of million actually receive more money back than they pay in. What that means is that other people are paying their fair share of taxes instead of them.
UR on the wrong page Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Karma is a_______ 1,114,720
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min TRD 68,546
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Ralph 98,326
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min have faith 50,010
Abby 9-30 25 min PEllen 6
Amy - 9-29-2014 27 min Toj 13
Amy 9-30 31 min PEllen 4

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]