BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155561 May 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, and even bigger scandal a brewing. DoJ raids Associated Press and confiscates communications to include emails from reporters!!!
If this is true, just about all the media will turn on Obama!!!
Justice Department secretly obtained AP phone records
Published May 13, 2013 / Associated Press
The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations gather the news.
The records obtained by the Justice Department listed incoming and outgoing calls, and the duration of each call, for the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, general AP office numbers in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and the main number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery, according to attorneys for the AP.
In all, the government seized those records for more than 20 separate telephone lines assigned to AP and its journalists in April and May of 2012. The exact number of journalists who used the phone lines during that period is unknown but more than 100 journalists work in the offices whose phone records were targeted on a wide array of stories about government and other matters.
In a letter of protest sent to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, AP President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Pruitt said the government sought and obtained information far beyond anything that could be justified by any specific investigation. He demanded the return of the phone records and destruction of all copies.
"There can be no possible justification for such an overbroad collection of the telephone communications of The Associated Press and its reporters. These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP's newsgathering operations, and disclose information about AP's activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know," Pruitt said.
The government would not say why it sought the records. U.S. officials have previously said in public testimony that the U.S. attorney in Washington is conducting a criminal investigation into who may have leaked information contained in a May 7, 2012, AP story about a foiled terror plot..........
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/13/ju...
You wrote : "If this is true, just about all the media will turn on Obama!!!"

Wanna bet? Do you recall your unrestrained joy when 54 newspapers backed Romney for the presidential election? I remember, that was IT, goodbye Obama, you had just put a down payment on your dancing shoes. I predict the exact same result.

Ottawa

#155562 May 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is Dufus Dale's fable that North Korea has the authority to deny US Citizenship to children born in the US. Fortunately the US chooses to reject Dufus Law and exercise its right as a nation to declare ALL children born here to be Natural Born Citizens. A fact Dufus can't stop
<quoted text>
I have been trying to understand Libtardian Logic for a long time now but they take so many twists and turns to come to their conclusions, it is impossible to follow them.
I was watching Tru TV's Bait Car last night and to listen to these car thieves try to justify why they took that car is funny. On guy said he thought there was a bomb in it so he decided to take it to a safe place?!? Ah, you get into car thinking there is a bomb in it???
And girl, who was 16, took some keys a 13 y/o boy gave her. The boy had removed the keys earlier. When the cop stopped he she tried to claim an older man had given her the keys and asked her to move his car? The only problem was the car was wired for audio and video and it was clear who gave her the keys!!! Oh, she was also sixteen months pregnant! Probably by that 13 y/o boy!
Can you enlighten us and explain how the above has any rapport whatsoever with North Korean citizenship? If it is meant to be an analogy , sorry, it falls flat on its face.

I also have to wonder how she was able to even fit behind the steering wheel, what with being 16 months pregnant! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155563 May 13, 2013
Roe v. Wade v. Obama Care, some very interesting thing going on!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155564 May 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, and even bigger scandal a brewing. DoJ raids Associated Press and confiscates communications to include emails from reporters!!!
If this is true, just about all the media will turn on Obama!!!
Justice Department secretly obtained AP phone records
Published May 13, 2013 / Associated Press
The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative's top executive called a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into how news organizations gather the news.
The records obtained by the Justice Department listed incoming and outgoing calls, and the duration of each call, for the work and personal phone numbers of individual reporters, general AP office numbers in New York, Washington and Hartford, Conn., and the main number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery, according to attorneys for the AP.
In all, the government seized those records for more than 20 separate telephone lines assigned to AP and its journalists in April and May of 2012. The exact number of journalists who used the phone lines during that period is unknown but more than 100 journalists work in the offices whose phone records were targeted on a wide array of stories about government and other matters.
In a letter of protest sent to Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday, AP President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Pruitt said the government sought and obtained information far beyond anything that could be justified by any specific investigation. He demanded the return of the phone records and destruction of all copies.
"There can be no possible justification for such an overbroad collection of the telephone communications of The Associated Press and its reporters. These records potentially reveal communications with confidential sources across all of the newsgathering activities undertaken by the AP during a two-month period, provide a road map to AP's newsgathering operations, and disclose information about AP's activities and operations that the government has no conceivable right to know," Pruitt said.
The government would not say why it sought the records. U.S. officials have previously said in public testimony that the U.S. attorney in Washington is conducting a criminal investigation into who may have leaked information contained in a May 7, 2012, AP story about a foiled terror plot..........
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/13/ju...
Hey guys, Remember I told you the both the CIA and FBI are madder than hell at Obama because he threw them under the bus on Ben Ghazi and the Boston Marathon bombing case. Well they have turned on Obama. So someone had leaked classified information from the CIA (or DIA) and Obama wants to find out whom.
The only problem is these guys know all about keeping secrets and they know not to use a phone or mail because they can be traced. Now how they did it, I don't know but I do know they did not leave a trace to be traced so raiding the AP will only find out someone passed some classified information and they won't find out!
Obama has pissed off a lot of very powerful people and he will pay the price. But the first to go will be Eric Holder!!!

Location hidden

#155565 May 13, 2013
"The Maimed Duck President"
&fe ature=youtu.be

And you can now add the CIA/Associated Press scandal.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155566 May 13, 2013
Since when does the government dictate to us what we have to do with our bodies (insure them), in Roe v. Wade and cases following, they have made it very plain, the governments can't control what you think is best for your body, be it an abortion or insurance coverage, that is your choice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155567 May 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus believes that a punitive tax must be officially labeled "Tax Penalty" in order to be a punitive tax.
He needs to grow up.
<quoted text>
Conform and obey you little sheepboy! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155568 May 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant, I feel nothing but pity for you and specially for your children you may have brought up in total darkness. A panel is not news, it's also opinion given by a panel member who does not work for the network. You are not only ignorant, you are gullible and so easy for someone like a communist to manipulate. Just address your hate and bingo, they have a disciple.
I will comment to you all I want.
LMAO! Twist and turn lil man, stomp those lil feeties, flail those lil arms about and soil yourself! You were just clownstomped! BIT TIME. LMAO! All you had to do was read the post. LMAO!!!!!!!! fishlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155569 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "WE MUST descend on the Whitehouse with torches and pitchforks and pull this usurper thug out by the ear."
Easy to see that what you really would've wanted to write was : "WE MUST descend on the White House dressed in white robes with pointed dunce headgear and burning crosses and pull this N-word and his family and lynch them".
Bet those very words struck a chord, you flaming racist.
"
Too bad you don't have a stake in this! Pathetic wannabe. The "King of Hatred"!!! Such a sad lil troll you are jackfish. LMAO!

Location hidden

#155570 May 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is Dufus Dale's fable that North Korea has the authority to deny US Citizenship to children born in the US. Fortunately the US chooses to reject Dufus Law and exercise its right as a nation to declare ALL children born here to be Natural Born Citizens. A fact Dufus can't stop
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been trying to understand Libtardian Logic for a long time now but they take so many twists and turns to come to their conclusions, it is impossible to follow them.
I was watching Tru TV's Bait Car last night and to listen to these car thieves try to justify why they took that car is funny. On guy said he thought there was a bomb in it so he decided to take it to a safe place?!? Ah, you get into car thinking there is a bomb in it???
And girl, who was 16, took some keys a 13 y/o boy gave her. The boy had removed the keys earlier. When the cop stopped he she tried to claim an older man had given her the keys and asked her to move his car? The only problem was the car was wired for audio and video and it was clear who gave her the keys!!! Oh, she was also sixteen months pregnant! Probably by that 13 y/o boy!
<quoted text>
Can you enlighten us and explain how the above has any rapport whatsoever with North Korean citizenship? If it is meant to be an analogy , sorry, it falls flat on its face.
I also have to wonder how she was able to even fit behind the steering wheel, what with being 16 months pregnant! LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
Obviously a brain fart on my part. She was 16 years old and "six" month pregnant!
And it was a comment on how Libtardian Logic works.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#155571 May 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BIT TIME.
The learned and erudite birfoon flaps his dumb gums again.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#155572 May 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't have a stake in this! Pathetic wannabe. The "King of Hatred"!!! Such a sad lil troll you are jackfish. LMAO!
Explain how a citizen of our closest neighbour, trading partner, and perhaps our greatest ally does not have a stake in the proper functioning of American government.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155574 May 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how a citizen of our closest neighbour, trading partner, and perhaps our greatest ally does not have a stake in the proper functioning of American government.
Cause he can't vote! His opinion means nothing!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155575 May 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The learned and erudite birfoon flaps his dumb gums again.
It's a joke among friends. You know, like an inside joke. NM LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155576 May 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite simple Barfman. He AIN'T American! LMAO!

Hang around, I'm sure there will be a kerplunk soon!

Location hidden

#155577 May 13, 2013
Yep, Obama continues to make enemies and sooner or latter it will probably backfire on him.

DOJ Secretly Obtained AP Phone Records Posted on May 13, 2013

Is there no limit to what Obama will do to gain power? Somehow we must reign in this out of control tyrant. Check it out:

The Justice Department secretly obtained two months of telephone records of reporters and editors for The Associated Press in what the news cooperative’s top executive called a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into how news organizations gather the news.

Continue Reading on www.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/doj-secre...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#155579 May 13, 2013
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...

Location hidden

#155581 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Roe v. Wade v. Obama Care, some very interesting thing going on!
I hope it is more interesting than Duck Dynasty! I fiannaly watched it last night. Oh well!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155582 May 13, 2013

Ottawa

#155583 May 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really quite simple Barfman. He AIN'T American! LMAO!
Hang around, I'm sure there will be a kerplunk soon!
And neither are you. In name maybe, but that's about it. You are un-American and anti-American, a dead weight not unlike so many like you to such a wonderful country. But sadly, every country, including mine, have millstones around their necks that drag them down. The price of freedom.

I'll give my opinion on the US and any other country all I want, always remembering to be respectful as a whole to the country and its people. Something you cannot and do not do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Gray Ghosts Colos... 1,115,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 47,018
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 25 min eBayer 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Mister Tonka 98,348
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,754
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info