BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,381 - 136,400 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
2009 Sewage Issues
During Dubai's economic boom in 2009 the city's rapid growth meant that it was stretching its existing sewage treatment infrastructure to its limits. Sewage from areas of Dubai not connected to the municipal piped network at the time was collected daily from thousands of septic tanks across the city and driven by tankers to the city's only sewage treatment plant at Al-Awir. Because of the long queues and delays, some tanker drivers resorted to illegally dumping the effluent into storm drains or behind dunes in the desert resulting in much controversy. The result of sewage dumped into storm drains was that it flowed directly into the Persian Gulf, near to the city's prime swimming beaches. Doctors warned that tourists using the beaches ran the risk of contracting serious illnesses like typhoid and hepatitis.
Dubai's municipality says that it is committed to trying to catch the culprits and has imposed fines of up to $25,000 as well as threatening to confiscate tankers if dumping persists. The municipality maintains that test results show samples of the water are "within the standard".
As of September 2009, these queues and illegal dumping are no longer reported to be a problem.
http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-pQdjwl ...
<quoted text>
No, more like what Boston was doing until a few years ago when they put a large sewer pipe way out into the ocean. Sewage will be dispersed into the water and food chain but garbage that contains plastic, etc. will float around on the surface and can not, we hope, be eaten by sea animals.
Ah Jacques, Do you ever remember taking a test where the give you a round peg and you have to put it in one of three hole. One square, another triangular and then one round. Which hole did you try first?
Are you arguing? I must conclude that you agree with me by adding Boston to New York. Dubai cannot be justified of course, but the amount of garbage they have to dispose of pales in comparison to big N. American cities AND , truth be told, Dubai's only been doing it in smaller portions for what, the last 25 years?

What's that last paragraph for? Seems to me it fits you to a "T", by confirming what I wrote and bringing in Boston to the equation.

If it's any consolation, our city of Victoria on Vancouver Island, probably one of the prettiest cities In N. America, has been for years dumping ALL , 100% of its sewage into the straits of Georgia and Juan de Fuca, to the point of polluting the waters as far south as Port Angeles and Seattle. Scandalous.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>On sin-taxes, what if you don't smoke or drink, are you still fined for not buying them, so if you do not buy insurance you are fined even though you are never sick and as it stands now there are no preexisting condition clauses, so what is the use of buying insurance until you get sick.
$1,200 a year is much cheaper than $8,000-$10,000 and that will be going-up.
Me, I don't have to worry about Obama Care, at this time.
Fruit flies like a banana, right over Dufus Dale's head.

You are assessed a tax penalty for being a free-rider.

The point was that a sin tax is not a fine, it's a tax. Paying a tax does not mean you are necessarily a law breaker. Capisce?

Because so-called "sin taxes" are levied on purchases, that does not mean all taxes and tax penalties require a purchase. Duh!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Dufus Dale thinks a straightforward declarative sentence is a "play on words" because he cannot understand plain English.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we in America ever treated our women the way Muslims treat their women.
If someone in America 200 years ago took his 18 y/o daughter to the village square and slit her throat because she dishonored her family, would the people applaud or hang the father?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the Salem witch trials and the more than 50 women who perished? Some hanged, others dying in prison?
I was just painting a rhetorical picture of how our women were treated more than 70 years ago. We each have our way of treating and mistreating minorities, Rogue, whether they be coloured, minorities, women, immigrants etc. I agree that some Arabs, particularly the Saudis, treat their women like dirt. I don't think we treated them the same way the last 200 years. But when you realise how we treated them during the inquisition, how women could not even be artists or work for fear of being killed (Brueggels's wife was a renowned miniature artist in the 16th century but had to destroy all of her paintings lest she be burned at the state for exercising a man's profession Fast forward when our stewardesses were fired if they married or turned 30, and I don't know how it worked in the US, but a woman teacher or civil servant here in Canada was immediately fired if she married. I don't think we can sermon a whole lot of people. But yes, at the present time, the Moslem religion and particularly Saudi Arabia both treat their adherents , in general, not all, like cattle.
Two points, the Salem Witch Trials were in 1692, more than 300 years ago. Next, they were only in Salem, MA and were not indicative of the other 13 Colonies. And there was no Catholic Inquisition if America!
Compared to the way most Muslim women are treated in Arabian countries, American women in 1776 were treated far better.
Oh, in Amish communities if a woman does not comply, she gets .... shunned!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you arguing? I must conclude that you agree with me by adding Boston to New York. Dubai cannot be justified of course, but the amount of garbage they have to dispose of pales in comparison to big N. American cities AND , truth be told, Dubai's only been doing it in smaller portions for what, the last 25 years?
What's that last paragraph for? Seems to me it fits you to a "T", by confirming what I wrote and bringing in Boston to the equation.
If it's any consolation, our city of Victoria on Vancouver Island, probably one of the prettiest cities In N. America, has been for years dumping ALL , 100% of its sewage into the straits of Georgia and Juan de Fuca, to the point of polluting the waters as far south as Port Angeles and Seattle. Scandalous.
The Atlantis is a far bigger body of water than is the Persian Gulf. You do know they are thinking of deliberty putting treated sewage in Lake Erie to add nutrients, don't you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think that's great. Every human being needs that kind of experience, connecting with nature once in a while. But you have to nourish your mind also and that alone won't do it. Important to see and feel other people, civilizations, cultures, appreciate not that we are better or worse than other nations, no, but that we are all of us DIFFERENT. Vive la différence. It's how we learn, it's how travel is one big school.
Over the last 50 years my mind has been nourished to the point of overload, it is time to start decompression.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that a sin tax is not a fine, it's a tax. Paying a tax does not mean you are necessarily a law breaker. Capisce?
Because so-called "sin taxes" are levied on purchases, that does not mean all taxes and tax penalties require a purchase. Duh!
<quoted text>
so it is correct, just pay the fine for not having insurance and get it when you need it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever noticed that the only time you see white people in a black church is around election time and they are Democrat candidates?

Hillary Clinton Mimics and Insults Black Church Goers
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And Hillary did it in a black church too! You would have thought she would have shown up in blackface!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Do you think Bill Clinton was our first black president?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is a free-rider under Obama Care?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Free Rider is Obumbler's motto!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, are you afraid to counter my posts, all you have are diatriber!!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
So Dufus, still fantasize that North Korea can declare all children born in Kansas to be Korean Citizens and thereby deny them US citizenship?

Pathetic fool
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So everyday we live in the the US and pay taxes we are violating some law, this is Justice Roberts contention. Now if you are saying that Roberts is saying that tax means the burden of the Constitution, then this isn't correct either, because a fine as the bill was written is a penalty for not obeying a law, so a Roberts has stated him position, each citizen of the US is a law breaker.
Now are all taxes fines, or all fines taxes. Now if all fines are taxes, then they are deductible, on the other hand, if all taxes are fines we are all law breakers! Now as Roberts has plainly stayed, we are a nation of criminals.
More evidence Dufus Dale knows nothing about the law or English language

Hey Dufus. Justice Roberts just said that if you wash your car it will get wet. Dufus logic - "if my car is wet I must be washing it"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Kagan: The nature of the representation you made, that the only consequence is the penalty, suppose a person does not purchase insurance, a person who is obligated to do so under the statute doesn't do it, pays the penalty instead, and that person finds herself in a position where she is asked the question, have you ever violated any federal law, would that person have violated a federal law?
Verrilli: No. Our position is that person should give the answer "no."
Kagan: And that's because—
Verrilli: That if they don't pay the tax, they violated a federal law.
Kagan: But as long as they pay the penalty—
Verrilli: If they pay the tax, then they are in compliance with the law.
Justice Stephen Breyer: Why do you keep saying tax?
Verrilli: If they pay the tax penalty, they're in compliance with the law.
Breyer: Thank you.
Verrilli: Thank you, Justice Breyer.
Breyer: The penalty.
Verrilli: Right. That's right.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell us mobarf, exactly what is it that we're being taxed on? If you truly believe that is a "tax" then you're ignorant! LMAO! But we already know that! LMAO!
Why don't you ask Puff Windbaugh. He ranted about it being a "massive tax" for weeks before it passed (then whined when CJ Roberts agreed with him)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Dufus, still fantasize that North Korea can declare all children born in Kansas to be Korean Citizens and thereby deny them US citizenship?
Pathetic fool
Kerplunk! Kerplunk!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dufus. Justice Roberts just said that if you wash your car it will get wet. Dufus logic - "if my car is wet I must be washing it"
And you think anyone born on U.S. soil can run for President! LMAO!!! squid
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic fool
If the children's parents are citizens of N. Korea, yes the children will be a citizens of their parents nation of origin, which would make those children ineligible for citizenship in the US. The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status, also the US Government can not remove a citizenship from anyone unless requested under the naturalization process.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! For the past three years that logic would be correct!!!
HELLO, STUPID!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Interesting and plausible.

Why Obama released embarrassing IRS bombshell
Posted on May 12, 2013

Distractions from the real issue at hand. The sad thing is how big of an issue the distraction is.
Check it out:

Bachmann said the IRS announcement of misbehavior was intended to provoke conservatives and draw their anger and attention.

“I was in that Benghazi hearing,” she told WND.“I think the Obama administration is desperate to spin Benghazi, and they can’t. I think they saved this story up for a day like today so that conservatives would focus on this admission.”

It won’t work, she insisted.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/why-obama...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we in America ever treated our women the way Muslims treat their women.
If someone in America 200 years ago took his 18 y/o daughter to the village square and slit her throat because she dishonored her family, would the people applaud or hang the father?
<quoted text>
Two points, the Salem Witch Trials were in 1692, more than 300 years ago. Next, they were only in Salem, MA and were not indicative of the other 13 Colonies. And there was no Catholic Inquisition if America!
Compared to the way most Muslim women are treated in Arabian countries, American women in 1776 were treated far better.
Oh, in Amish communities if a woman does not comply, she gets .... shunned!
I'll grant you that. You had written 200 years, I said 300. But, Rogue, what's a give-or-take mere 100 years' difference when we know our earth to be 6,500 years old? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). So, that was women, they've always been shortchanged, 1300 years to today with Muslims, since time immemorial by others. When did slavery end? 200 years ago? Nope. 150 years. And we all know, don't we, that oppression towards the blacks lasted a long time after the Emancipation Declaration and end of he civil war, thus end of slavery in the south or so we think. Women, blacks, latinos, immigrants, all badly treated, some recently, many still. You, I, we , can hardly preach to others if we contemplate OUR past, our recent past and our present. The stewardess, civil servants and teachers I mentioned in my other post, well, I forgot to say this situation existed until the 1960s for female cabin crew, 1948 for civil servants and teachers. Not exactly 200 years ago and clear abject discrimination based on gender and macho values. Certainly, we can observe and comment and yes, I agree with you to the point that no intelligent woman would choose to be an Arab or Muslim anymore than anyone would choose to be homosexual or lesbian. Even today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,081,609
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs