BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,321 - 136,340 of 176,675 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue of US missiles in Turkey as it pertains to Cuban missile crisis was well known since the 1970s. I distinctly recall having read about it in the Pentagon Papers over thirty years ago.
But 99% of what you Libtards get in information comes from sites like Wikipedia and do they mention our missiles in turkey or the cancellation of the Skybolt in relation to the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis?
This Wiki article does not mention the Saturn missile withdrawal until near the end and Libtards seldom read that far and the Skybolt cancellation is not even mentioned!

Cuban missile crisis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aftermath
The nuclear-armed Jupiter intermediate-range ballistic missile. The US secretly agreed to withdraw these missiles from Italy and Turkey.
The compromise embarrassed Khrushchev and the Soviet Union because the withdrawal of US missiles from Italy and Turkey was a secret deal between Kennedy and Khrushchev. The Soviets were seen as retreating from circumstances that they had started. Khrushchev's fall from power two years later was in part because of the Politburo embarrassment at both Khrushchev's eventual concessions to the US and his ineptitude in precipitating the crisis in the first place. According to Dobrynin, the top Soviet leadership took the Cuban outcome as "a blow to its prestige bordering on humiliation".[82]
Cuba perceived the outcome as a partial betrayal by the Soviets, given that decisions on how to resolve the crisis had been made exclusively by Kennedy and Khrushchev. Castro was especially upset that certain issues of interest to Cuba, such as the status of the US Naval Base in Guantánamo, were not addressed. This caused Cuban-Soviet relations to deteriorate for years to come.[83]:278 On the other hand, Cuba continued to be protected from invasion.
Although General Curtis LeMay told the President that he considered the resolution of the Cuban missile crisis the "greatest defeat in our history"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_cr...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>In the event of a conflict, what if those bases were attacked and damaged so badly that they wouldn't be able to conduct aircraft operations?
All of them attacked simultaneously? Apart from Russia and China, which country has the means to attack those bases? Name it. Russia and China have no interest any more in attacking the US or its bases anywhere (come to think of it, they never did) but should they so desire, it'd be much easer, with the weapons they have, to target a big fat 100,000 ton carrier than bases. Bases may be damaged badly, but can be repaired or moved. Not so a sitting duck carrier.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the illiterate play justice struts his ignorance and cognitive impairment again.
Justice Roberts noted that even if some may call it a fine it's really a tax. That is he noted the distinction. Play Justice Dale doltishly seems to think JR equated fines and taxes. The starting point of Dale's infantile rant is out in left field. A tax, assessed in the tax code, selectively imposed as a penalty, is indeed a tax, even if it operates effectively as an ersatz fine. Other examples include so-called "sin taxes". Every time a cigarette smoker lights up he pays a penalty to the government. As Justice Roberts stated, you may call it a fine but it's really a tax.
Rest assured, Play Justice Dale still doesn't get it.
<quoted text>
But prior to the USSC decision, Obama refused to call it a tax!!! It Obama did not consider it a tax, what did he consider it as?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a Conservative Nut Job than a Liberal who has no nuts and no job!
Could you possibly inform me of the relevance of your message in response to mine, please?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the illiterate play justice struts his ignorance and cognitive impairment again.
Justice Roberts noted that even if some may call it a fine it's really a tax. That is he noted the distinction. Play Justice Dale doltishly seems to think JR equated fines and taxes. The starting point of Dale's infantile rant is out in left field. A tax, assessed in the tax code, selectively imposed as a penalty, is indeed a tax, even if it operates effectively as an ersatz fine. Other examples include so-called "sin taxes". Every time a cigarette smoker lights up he pays a penalty to the government. As Justice Roberts stated, you may call it a fine but it's really a tax.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! So, I was right each citizen of the US is a law breaker.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose the Libtards in the IRS have not been targeting right-wing groups, like the TEA Parties, for special scrutiny while ignoring left-wing groups.
Case in point. Catholic Churches usually put out voting records of politicians and indicate whether they are pro-life or pro-abortion and they will NOT endorse a political party nor an individual candidate but many black churches do indorse the Democrat Party and specific candidates. But the IRS will totally ignore the black churches but investigate the Catholic Church!!!
Libtards have CRIMINALIZED politics!!!
Gosh, gee whiz, Rogue, who knew? I didn't realise until you pointed it out that liberals are so bad, that liberals have actually "CRIMINALIZED politics!!!" . And I also did not realise that the Republicans had never done that either. Like your harping about Dems being bigger fraudsters at election time than Repubs. You've opened my eyes. No, no, don't bother presenting evidence that liberals have CRIMINALIZED politics or defrauded voters more than repubs. Your word's good enough for me, I'm sure it's all been verified and true else you would not say it.

Thank you for revealing all this. I had no idea. Damn, oops, darn, I just tried to phone the conservative party HQ to register as a newborn conservative but they're closed on Sunday. I'm sure they're attending church services right now with their un-aborted children and concealed weapons . Bless them, can't wait for tomorrow to join.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Every "inactive" nuclear ship has a nuclear crew on board both to maintain the reactor but also keep it secure!
The difference between and Inactive and a Deactive plane, ship, etc. it that is any Deactivate plane, ship, etc. the major components are removed or disabled.
Case in point was the WWII Victory ships which have been periodically put in "mothballs" (inactive). Sure they were dusted off for the Korean War and then the Vietnam War but in the Persian Gulf War they were in bad condition they had to be scrapped. You see, once a year the Inactive ships are suppose to be run up and every system tested. But we don't.
The USS Enterprise is being mothballed right now but it will take about three months to get it ready for sea. Now, don't ever forget it is just ONE aircraft carrier. It is a whole Carrier Task force consisting of over a dozen ships, two submarines, and an air wing (aircraft, crews, etc.) Oh, the "crew" of the USS Enterprise consisted of about 3,000 ship's crew and 1,800 aircrew. But in the whole carrier task force you need over 10,000 trained men and women.
All of the above? And at what cost in personnel and scarce dollars? And for what? Have these dinosaurs made the world a safer place now that Obama is pruning this overkill and costly fleet? Have all the wars, skirmishes, terrorism, inequalities been solved? How did all those big ships, after so many years, prevent terrorism, riots, wars in Korea, Indochina, Afghanistan, Iraq, war-financing drug cartels etc? Have they even helped in winning those wars? Hmmm, not sure. Time to revise tactics, Rogue, get to the nitty-gritty of world problems and a one hundred thousand ton sitting duck behemoths ain't gonna do it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:

<quoted text>Oh be fair just becAuse your another sh*t for brains Repub to whom abstract thought is just a hair above your range doesnt make him boring.
It just makes you stupid.
You LRS,Kentucky Kloset Kween,American Lady ,Laity and Rogue.
Perverts. Mysogynists.Bigots and Fools.
What a Confederation of Dunces.
Typical Right Wing Brain Trust.
Tea Bagging Cry Babies.LMAO!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Libtard would make an ad hominem attack on someone's relatives. How sophomoric of you.
By the way, who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis and who LOST?
Er, maybe I just can't see it, but where did Truman attack ANYONE'S relatives? It's been rumoured that most tea partyers and birthers are in a pretty intimate gene pool, shall we say, but he never mentioned it.

As to your question on Cuba, I will dare answer it. The Russians and Cubans won and that is why, today, we have a Kenyan liberal leftist communist heading the US govt. And a guy named Julian Castro, Texas,(Donald Trump and Orly Taitz swear he's Fidel Castro's love child) will be the next US v.p.

But hey, who's worried? With all these concealed gun patriots, with their "militias" as per the 2nd, and others with assault weapons and 100,000 rounds of ammunition, the US will overcome and prevail. Thank you, Rogue for protecting the world with your nuclear umbrella and home-based arsenals and concealed weapons.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But 99% of what you Libtards get in information comes from sites like Wikipedia and do they mention our missiles in turkey or the cancellation of the Skybolt in relation to the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis?
This Wiki article does not mention the Saturn missile withdrawal until near the end and Libtards seldom read that far and the Skybolt cancellation is not even mentioned!
Cuban missile crisis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aftermath
The nuclear-armed Jupiter intermediate-range ballistic missile. The US secretly agreed to withdraw these missiles from Italy and Turkey.
The compromise embarrassed Khrushchev and the Soviet Union because the withdrawal of US missiles from Italy and Turkey was a secret deal between Kennedy and Khrushchev. The Soviets were seen as retreating from circumstances that they had started. Khrushchev's fall from power two years later was in part because of the Politburo embarrassment at both Khrushchev's eventual concessions to the US and his ineptitude in precipitating the crisis in the first place. According to Dobrynin, the top Soviet leadership took the Cuban outcome as "a blow to its prestige bordering on humiliation".[82]
Cuba perceived the outcome as a partial betrayal by the Soviets, given that decisions on how to resolve the crisis had been made exclusively by Kennedy and Khrushchev. Castro was especially upset that certain issues of interest to Cuba, such as the status of the US Naval Base in Guantánamo, were not addressed. This caused Cuban-Soviet relations to deteriorate for years to come.[83]:278 On the other hand, Cuba continued to be protected from invasion.
Although General Curtis LeMay told the President that he considered the resolution of the Cuban missile crisis the "greatest defeat in our history"
Rouge the Rube insists that his "libtard" straw man gets all his information from sources like Wikipedia, and provides his evidence, an article from Wikipedia that the straw man allegedly relies on.

This is like the man who says he shot a bear next to a tree and if you want evidence, he'll show you the tree.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue of US missiles in Turkey as it pertains to Cuban missile crisis was well known since the 1970s. I distinctly recall having read about it in the Pentagon Papers over thirty years ago.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Libtards will never fix blame on another Libtard especially someone like John F. Kennedy but it is an indisputable fact that JFK started the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting OUR medium range nuclear ballistic Saturn missiles in Turkey in 1961! Since they were in range of Moscow the Soviets got real upset so in 1962 they started to put their medium range nuclear ballistic missiles in Cuba.
To resolve the situation the Soviets agreed to remove their missiles from Cuba ....... and we agreed to remove our missiles from Turkey ,,,,, and we cancelled our air launched Skybolt missile.
Now, you will not find anything about our Saturn or Skybolt missiles on most courses like this Wiki article ..... because Libtards will never blame their own people.
I know, I know, the Libtards will deny that there was any connection between the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the cancellation of the Skybolt missile program but the official ending of the missile crisis was on November 30, 1962;
From Wiki: After the removal of the missiles and Ilyushin Il-28 light bombers from Cuba, the blockade was formally ended at 6:45 pm EDT on November 20, 1962.
And the cancellation of the Skybolt missile program on December 22, 1962;
From Wiki: President Kennedy officially cancelled the [Skybolt] program on December 22, 1962
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAM-87_Skybolt
Yep, the Libtards will never admit it when a fellow Liberal screws up!!!
You wrote the exact same drivel last month. It was all debunked, disproved and laughed at. Why do you repost it? Do you think everyone here has Alzheimer's?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, I was right each citizen of the US is a law breaker.

Simple common sense; right over his head.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the Wiki article on the Skybolt said the Vulcan bomber would carry only two but in this other Wiki article in clearly indicates it would carry six!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Avvulcan_2_...
I wish Wiki would get it straight!
1.I thought Wiki was your "bible" as you've always sworn by it;

2.Too bad you don't understand what Wiki is. It's made up of unpaid but devoted contributors worldwide and is honest about its mission as it never pretends to be the authoritative source on any subject, though it is more often right than wrong. Even their masthead invites corrections, additions and enhancements.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Well, who hasn't noticed that learning is indeed very boring for you
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Learning is a natural course of events that one must experience to attain knowledge, you run your mouth too much to experience those moments.
Thank you for posting the above and thereby confirming what I wrote (above above). When're you gonna travel out of your state and see the world, well, starting with any neighbouring state?

I'm curious. Please tell me. Why do you make it so easy for your interlocutors?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It's a fine. Plain and simple! "Roberts noted that even if some may call it a fine it's really a tax"! That is the distinction? LMAO! That's what is called a lie, Mobarf! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, who hasn't noticed that learning is indeed very boring for you
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting the above and thereby confirming what I wrote (above above). When're you gonna travel out of your state and see the world, well, starting with any neighbouring state?
I'm curious. Please tell me. Why do you make it so easy for your interlocutors?
Uh, what is "when're"? LMAO! Some people like jackfish can't learn because they're unable to get their ego out of the way. You flappers are just a bunch of talking heads! Pitiful losers, actually. I highly doubt that any of them have ever told the truth about anything. Sad. lil squidboys

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, Jay Carney, the White House Press. Sec, make a public statement on the iRS on a SUNDAY morning?!?
"I don't know why people should be offended when people lie to them"
Jay Carney
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple common sense; right over his head.
<quoted text>
Yes, I do get it! It is just a play on words to fleece the public.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Mindless, Progressive Automatons Have Filled America With Righteous Indignation

Liberal Rednecks: A Salute
By Kelly OConnell Sunday, May 12, 2013

The term Liberal Redneck will strike progressives as an absurd contradiction. Yet, Conservatives will have an immediate, wearying familiarity with the angry, judgmental, uninformed and doctrinaire viewpoint of this group. In fact, the Liberal Redneck is every bit as small-minded, bigoted, dismissive, self-righteous, judgmental, uneducated and intolerant as the worst fundamentalist.

The problem in America today is that there is never a level playing field offered for the discussion of ideas. Therefore, most important topics are only mentioned in a predetermined format. In other words, one can mention, for example—gay marriage, but only with the proviso that the topic for debate and conclusion—is closed. But the Liberal Redneck is a special kind of smug, progressive partisan, who—while refusing to admit any bias, is more angry, close-minded, accusatory and bombastic than an ayatollah at a radical feminist convention. You undoubtedly know the type.

I. What is a Liberal Redneck?

The definition of Liberal Redneck is obvious. A large class of persons exists across America who see themselves as open-minded, enlightened, non-judgmental, unbiased, educated, non-superstitious and elite. Of course, this is the group of persons who claim the mantle of “modern liberal.” In fact, this group is anything but fair-minded and tolerant. Dictionary.com offers the following definition:

redneck

1. an uneducated white farm laborer, especially from the South.

2. a bigot or reactionary, especially from the rural working class.

A Liberal Redneck, like any other bigot, assumes beliefs without bothering to investigate whether any credible evidence exists to disprove them. They assert such a lofty intellectual position that they claim no reasonable person could disagree with their ideas. Such persons only up the ante by increasing their vehemence when positing their beliefs viz a-viz religion. Consider Harvard dropout thespian Matt Damon’s pathetic, ad-hominem laced critique of Sarah Palin:(video)

“It’s like a really bad Disney movie,“The Hockey Mom.’ Oh, I’m just a hockey mom from Alaska, and she’s the president,” the actor said.“She’s facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It’s absurd.

“I don’t understand why more people aren’t talking about how absurd it is. It’s a really terrifying possibility. The fact that we have gotten that close to this being a reality is crazy.”

Damon expressed concern about Mrs Palin’s political experience -“mayor of a really small town and governor of Alaska for less than two years”, saying he did not understand why she had been chosen.

“I think the pick was made for political purposes. But in terms of governance, it’s a disaster.”

He added that he wanted to know more about Mrs Palin’s views on evolution versus creationism “because she’s going to have the nuclear codes” and whether, according to some reports,“she banned books or tried to ban books. We can’t have that.”

II. Liberal Redneck Information Sources

The pièce de résistance of Liberal Redneck information is the New York Times. But the most typical source of leftist beliefs are progressive news organizations, such as MSNBC and others. And some have taken note that the progressive mainstream media has relentlessly slanted news in favor of Liberal Redneck bias, such as in the recent gun control debate:

Even by the standards of today’s partisan media environment, the response has been noteworthy. TV hosts, editorial boards, and even some reporters have aggressively criticized and shamed the 46 Senators who opposed the plan, while some have even taken to actively soliciting the public to contact them directly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The decision by some members of the media to come down so firmly on one side of a policy debate has only served to reinforce conservatives’ longstanding suspicions that the mainstream media has a deep-seated liberal bias.

Such anti-gun advocacy is notable when many studies show gun control laws simply do not work to stem violence, as seen today in Chicago (Gun Control is Why Chicago Murder Rates Are Skyrocketing). Scholar Thomas Sowell has written extensively on this failure:“The Fact-Free Gun-Control Crusade—Stricter gun-control laws don’t reduce murder rates, but who’s counting?”

Pulitzer-Prize winning American playwright David Mamet staged his political coming-out party in the Village Voice in an article titled, David Mamet: Why I Am No Longer a ‘Brain-Dead Liberal’. Mamet rejects his former cynical attitude, saying:“This is, to me, the synthesis of this worldview with which I now found myself disenchanted: that everything is always wrong.”

Mamet then wrote a book titled, The Secret Knowledge, On the Dismantling of American Culture (video). Here he delivers a gem:“Liberalism is a religion. Its tenets cannot be proved, its capacity for waste and destruction demonstrated.” Mamet claims that Liberal Rednecks don’t understand their opposition because they never take the time to absorb any information they don’t already believe. An article about Mamet from the Wall Street Journal said this:

Before he moved to California, Mr. Mamet had never met a self-described conservative or read one’s writings. He’d never heard of Messrs. Sowell or Steele.“No one on the left has,” he tells me.“I realized I lived in this bubble.”

When it popped, it was rough.“I did what I thought was, if not a legitimate, then at least a usual, thing‚ I took it out on those around me,” Mr. Mamet says wryly. It took “a long, long, long time and a lot of difficult thinking first to analyze, then change, some of my ideas.”

Interestingly, after a number of botched stories, the mainstream media is beginning to count the losses. CBS correspondent Scott Pelley recently stated: We’re Getting Big Stories Wrong, Over & Over Again’

Our house is on fire. These have been a bad few months for journalism,” he added.“We’re getting the big stories wrong, over and over again.

Perhaps if the mainstream media were not suffering from a terminal case of confirmation bias, these Liberal Rednecks would not be drowning in error?(Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

III. Liberal Redneck Science

A classic example of Liberal Redneck Science is Global Warming. This “science” is the classic example of anecdotal mythology, placed into pseudo-scientific explanations, with no more real explanatory power than phrenology (explaining personality and character via skull shape). Despite the perpetual faked research regularly propping up Anthropomorphic Global Warming (AGW), Liberal Rednecks never consider this could be evidence of a falsified movement.(list of AGW hoaxed stories)

The UK Daily Mail published an article March 16, 2013 titled: The Great Green Con no. 1: The hard proof that finally shows global warming forecasts that are costing you billions were WRONG all along:

...irrefutable evidence that official predictions of global climate warming have been catastrophically flawed. This blows apart the ‘scientific basis’ for Britain reshaping its entire economy and spending billions in taxes and subsidies in order to cut emissions of greenhouse gases. These moves have already added ¬£100 a year to household energy bills. Academics are revising their views after acknowledging the miscalculation.

This information comes after a recent study found there has been no discernible increase in temperature for the last two decades: Twenty-year hiatus in rising temperatures has climate scientists puzzled. Yet this news has not stopped Liberal Rednecks from attacking “climate-deniers.” Eugene Robinson wrote this article in January, 2013: Is it hot enough for you?, stating:

The climate change denialists—especially those who manipulate the data in transparently bogus ways to claim that warming has halted or even reversed course—have been silent, as one might expect. Sensible people accept the fact of warming, but many doubt that our dysfunctional political system can respond in any meaningful way.

In fact, some research shows the earth is cooling (Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling), which makes this year’s coldest Spring ever (After coldest Easter ever, spring is set to be chillier than winter) even more suprising.

Or consider this extraordinary religious conclusion, when atheist physicist Stephen Hawking curiously explained the Big Bang needed no Big Banger,“...caricaturing the religious position with the myth of an African tribe whose god vomited the Sun, Moon and stars.” He then added:“‘What was God doing before He made the world? Was He preparing Hell for people who asked such questions?”

Unsurprisingly, after visiting Iran he now has decided to boycott Israel for Palestine.

The issue here is not whether a person can take a position upon a controversial topic, and then claim their belief is supported by science. The real issue is whether these same people are willing to look at the data which seems to disagree with their views, or if they would ever change their minds on the subject. If not, they might be a Liberal Redneck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min RACE 97,758
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,095,308
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 46,212
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Chickenlittle 49,243
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 40 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••