BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155337 May 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing, simply amazing! Now, jackfish feels like he is able to answer for entire nations. Amazing! LMAO! doglip
Am I? What about you, loud lout? Did you not write "What part did you miss, jackfish? I said having a huge, state-of-the-art carrier armed to the teeth DOES impact a region by its mere presence. "

Well, I wrote countries, you go further, why, whole regions. What makes YOU think you can speak for entire regions?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155338 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I really do feel sorry for Jock, all of those words he posts everyday and all are boring, boring, boring!! He really must be mentaly unstable, hope he doesn't come to my town!
Well, who hasn't noticed that learning is indeed very boring for you.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155341 May 12, 2013
Jacques,
I knew all along that Hillary Clinton was lying about the role of the "Innocence of Muslims" video in the coordinated Benghazi attack on the anniverary of 9/11, and now it appears the Democrats will sacrifice their queen in desperation.
Check Mate.

“I'm freezing.”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#155342 May 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.
In the event of a conflict, what if those bases were attacked and damaged so badly that they wouldn't be able to conduct aircraft operations?

“I'm freezing.”

Honolulu, HI.

#155343 May 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaction time? How long would it take for a special ops time to fly from Fort Campbell, KY to Africa?
It take a B-2 37 hours to fly round trip from the U.S. to Korea. You could have an aircraft carrier launch, recover, relaunch, etc. ten times in the same period!
There are special op teams already operating in the area and it wouldn't take very long for them to deploy anywhere in Africa.

“I'm freezing.”

Honolulu, HI.

#155344 May 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the lack of tankers, the only reference I have is what I heard on Fox News. Next, aircraft acciers/.
We for decade maintained at least one carrier task force in the mediterranean. We do not have the assets to do that today. Again, we have only ten operation carriers. Four are deployed to places the the Arabian coast just south of the Persian Gulf. We have two in a training cycle which could respond on short notice (one to two weeks). We then have four in maintenance two of are short, less than six months) and two long, 6-12 months (reactor refueling).
Lets say you want to change your spark plugs on your car. Do you start to work on it just as soon as you return from a short time while the engine is hot or do you wait an hours? Well, reactors take a few MONTHS to cool before you can start to refuel them.
Oh, the USS Enterprise could possibly returned to service in about six months but a war can be lost in six months.
http://www.boozallen.com/media/file/carrier-g...
It would take a non-nuclear powered ship less time to be reactivated.
Just use google maps and zoom in on San Diego harbor and you'll see dozens of deactivated ships.
truman

Boise, ID

#155345 May 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I really do feel sorry for Jock, all of those words he posts everyday and all are boring, boring, boring!! He really must be mentaly unstable, hope he doesn't come to my town!
Oh be fair just becAuse your another sh*t for brains Repub to whom abstract thought is just a hair above your range doesnt make him boring.
It just makes you stupid.
You LRS,Kentucky Kloset Kween,American Lady ,Laity and Rogue.
Perverts. Mysogynists.Bigots and Fools.
What a Confederation of Dunces.
Typical Right Wing Brain Trust.
Tea Bagging Cry Babies.LMAO!
truman

Boise, ID

#155346 May 12, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I knew all along that Hillary Clinton was lying about the role of the "Innocence of Muslims" video in the coordinated Benghazi attack on the anniverary of 9/11, and now it appears the Democrats will sacrifice their queen in desperation.
Check Mate.
Checkmate?
*Sigh*You fools have pretty much lost the abilty to discern between reality and wishful thinking havent you?
At first I admit it was amusing but now its just getting I hate to say it...sad.
truman

Boise, ID

#155347 May 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical for your dumbazz. If you don't like something you just call it a lie. Brilliant! Go change your Depends, stinky! LMAO! squidlips
Now hold on.... the idea of you or any other birther accusing someone of:
"If you dont like something you call it a lie"???????
For once I cant even think of anything to say that could possibly do that one justice.
Except point out that that is PRECISELY how you dismiss ANY input that isnt spoonfed to you by FOX or the Koch Bros.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155348 May 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.
I would rather be a Conservative Nut Job than a Liberal who has no nuts and no job!

Location hidden

#155349 May 12, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now hold on.... the idea of you or any other birther accusing someone of:
"If you dont like something you call it a lie"???????
For once I cant even think of anything to say that could possibly do that one justice.
Except point out that that is PRECISELY how you dismiss ANY input that isnt spoonfed to you by FOX or the Koch Bros.
And I suppose the Libtards in the IRS have not been targeting right-wing groups, like the TEA Parties, for special scrutiny while ignoring left-wing groups.
Case in point. Catholic Churches usually put out voting records of politicians and indicate whether they are pro-life or pro-abortion and they will NOT endorse a political party nor an individual candidate but many black churches do indorse the Democrat Party and specific candidates. But the IRS will totally ignore the black churches but investigate the Catholic Church!!!
Libtards have CRIMINALIZED politics!!!

Location hidden

#155350 May 12, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>It would take a non-nuclear powered ship less time to be reactivated.
Just use google maps and zoom in on San Diego harbor and you'll see dozens of deactivated ships.
Not so. Every "inactive" nuclear ship has a nuclear crew on board both to maintain the reactor but also keep it secure!
The difference between and Inactive and a Deactive plane, ship, etc. it that is any Deactivate plane, ship, etc. the major components are removed or disabled.
Case in point was the WWII Victory ships which have been periodically put in "mothballs" (inactive). Sure they were dusted off for the Korean War and then the Vietnam War but in the Persian Gulf War they were in bad condition they had to be scrapped. You see, once a year the Inactive ships are suppose to be run up and every system tested. But we don't.
The USS Enterprise is being mothballed right now but it will take about three months to get it ready for sea. Now, don't ever forget it is just ONE aircraft carrier. It is a whole Carrier Task force consisting of over a dozen ships, two submarines, and an air wing (aircraft, crews, etc.) Oh, the "crew" of the USS Enterprise consisted of about 3,000 ship's crew and 1,800 aircrew. But in the whole carrier task force you need over 10,000 trained men and women.

Location hidden

#155351 May 12, 2013
Case in point is the NS Savannah. It was built as a test bed for a nuclear powered commercial ship and was designed for both passengers and cargo and it did neither very well.
http://www.nssavannah.net/
But to "deactivate" the Savannah they had to REMOVE the reactor.
Oh, we do not scrap nuclear powered ships. They are "recycled". First the Navy removes the reactor which takes over a year and then, and only then, is the ship sent to a scrap yard!
In the case of the Savannah, after the reactor was removed, then it was put on display!

Location hidden

#155352 May 12, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>There are special op teams already operating in the area and it wouldn't take very long for them to deploy anywhere in Africa.
Since the Ben Ghazi attack, you are correct. They had no ready reaction plan last year!!!
By the way, our forces in Africa come under our Africa Command whereas our people in Italy, Spain, etc. come under USAREUR whose headquarters is now in Wiesbaden, Germany. They were in Heidelberg but they moved a few years ago.

Location hidden

#155353 May 12, 2013
Oh, on May 2, 1986 some friends of mine and I went to the cemetery in Wiesbaden to visit the Red Barron, Barron von Richthofen, at his gravesite. We took along a bottle of schnapps and some shot glasses and toasted him on his birthday.
We were stationed at the Finten Flugplatz, Mainz which was just across the Rhine River from Wiesbaden.
Oh, during WWII Fithen was a night fighter base and we did not know it so it was left intact. My office was in the parachute hangar attached to the main aircraft hangar.
And what was odd was that we bombed the hell out of Mainz. In 1943 a B-17 was shot down and all 11 crewmen bailed out only to be captured by the Germans and HUNG off the bridge going to Wiesbaden. The picture of the hanging was posted in the papers and a copy made it back to England.
So the word went out, if you could not make your primary target, you secondary target was .... Mainz! While Wiesbaden was only 25% destroyed, Mainz was 90% destroyed!!!

Location hidden

#155354 May 12, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh be fair just becAuse your another sh*t for brains Repub to whom abstract thought is just a hair above your range doesnt make him boring.
It just makes you stupid.
You LRS,Kentucky Kloset Kween,American Lady ,Laity and Rogue.
Perverts. Mysogynists.Bigots and Fools.
What a Confederation of Dunces.
Typical Right Wing Brain Trust.
Tea Bagging Cry Babies.LMAO!
Only a Libtard would make an ad hominem attack on someone's relatives. How sophomoric of you.
By the way, who caused the Cuban Missile Crisis and who LOST?
joedue

Pittsburgh, PA

#155355 May 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Gave Peace a Last
impeach Obama

Location hidden

#155356 May 12, 2013
Libtards will never fix blame on another Libtard especially someone like John F. Kennedy but it is an indisputable fact that JFK started the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting OUR medium range nuclear ballistic Saturn missiles in Turkey in 1961! Since they were in range of Moscow the Soviets got real upset so in 1962 they started to put their medium range nuclear ballistic missiles in Cuba.
To resolve the situation the Soviets agreed to remove their missiles from Cuba ....... and we agreed to remove our missiles from Turkey ,,,,, and we cancelled our air launched Skybolt missile.
Now, you will not find anything about our Saturn or Skybolt missiles on most courses like this Wiki article ..... because Libtards will never blame their own people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_cr...
I know, I know, the Libtards will deny that there was any connection between the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the cancellation of the Skybolt missile program but the official ending of the missile crisis was on November 30, 1962;
From Wiki: After the removal of the missiles and Ilyushin Il-28 light bombers from Cuba, the blockade was formally ended at 6:45 pm EDT on November 20, 1962.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_cr...
And the cancellation of the Skybolt missile program on December 22, 1962;
From Wiki: President Kennedy officially cancelled the [Skybolt] program on December 22, 1962
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAM-87_Skybolt
Yep, the Libtards will never admit it when a fellow Liberal screws up!!!

Location hidden

#155357 May 12, 2013
Oh, the Wiki article on the Skybolt said the Vulcan bomber would carry only two but in this other Wiki article in clearly indicates it would carry six!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Avvulcan_2_...
I wish Wiki would get it straight!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155358 May 12, 2013
Truman,
I am an innocent bystander who has a very keen grasp on the intricacies of reality.
Benghazigate is not going away and will not be swept under the rug.

"It is not the crime, it's the cover-up"

Again, for those with hearing impairments: Check and Mate.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Portlandia 1,153,049
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web