BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,261 - 136,280 of 176,883 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus never gradiated 2nd Grade so how can he pretend to know more about the Constitution than CJ Roberts?
Pathetic fool
LMAO!!! Justice Roberts thinks a fine is a tax, we have been paying taxes for years, what law did we break!!!
Davey

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
VC10, flew it many times - what an and AWACS just to keep their military. Too bad it many case and the sector. That and for shorts and VC10s an have built in the VC10, flew it never runways were used the VC10, flew it made foster had much success. Vulcans, VC10. PS : Vulcan have built in the maintenance shorts and requirement was military refuellers and AWACS just to keep the Comet and the defence!

I did local and the shorts any times - what and their military local and AWACS just to keep the VC10
Are you Canadian? Your post makes no sense, like a Canadian.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And with no regard for Dufus' fables
LMAO!!! You get dumber day by day!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You get dumber day by day!
I don't think that is possible! LOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a carrier task force arrives off the coast of a rogue country, they notice. And then why is the U.K. building two new carriers? And why is China working to deploy their first carrier?
If you read my last post on the UK's new carriers, you'll note that I reported the Economist's comment that at the point where they were now in construction, it would be more expensive to cancel than finish. I predicted they'd mothball them first thing when completed, you'll see. And, if carriers are so important as you point out, why has the UK decided to go without for 8 to 13 years? The Chinese have been building that carrier for decades almost now. And for what? No other carrier on the horizon. As to India, Italy, Spain, supposedly allies, their carriers are jokes. Only France has one modern nuclear carrier.

As to carriers off the shores of rogue nations, tell me what that accomplished in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, in the Middle East etc. Very little or Zilch. In the Cuban missile crisis, double zilch. It's all about guerilla warfare, insurgency and terrorism now, Rogue. We'd best find solutions to those. Might be cheaper too.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that ladies and gentlemen required every finger and toe the squidboy has!
13 fingers and toes? Er, slug, that would be twenty. College, eh? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't like my point. Good. Four carriers is plenty...LOL! I just countered your BS and as usual you have no comeback. squidboy LMAO!
Anybody, even you, can counter with a pointless and unexplained statement. It's what you do all the time. You are both illiterate and ignorant. You cannot logically address any subject except to cry out obscenity and t*rds out of mouths. And then, out comes "boy, did I clownstomp them". And, amazingly, you actually believe that you did. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You still owe the people of the USA an apology!
Yep, he will remain Obastard until we see a real LFBC!!
In passing, please remind me why I owe them an apology. And why you don't owe those same people, all 66 million of them who voted Obama for calling him "Obastard". Waiting.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is possible! LOL
I think you are right, he has congenital dumb-ass, which is terminal!!! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaction time? How long would it take for a special ops time to fly from Fort Campbell, KY to Africa?
It take a B-2 37 hours to fly round trip from the U.S. to Korea. You could have an aircraft carrier launch, recover, relaunch, etc. ten times in the same period!
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

VC10, flew it many times - what an and AWACS just to keep their military. Too bad it many case and the sector. That and for shorts and VC10s an have built in the VC10, flew it never runways were used the VC10, flew it made foster had much success. Vulcans, VC10. PS : Vulcan have built in the maintenance shorts and requirement was military refuellers and AWACS just to keep the Comet and the defence!

I did local and the shorts any times - what and their military local and AWACS just to keep the VC10
Davey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Canadian? Your post makes no sense, like a Canadian.
Very funny your editing. Best you can do^ How many hours did that take or does it just come naturally?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In passing, please remind me why I owe them an apology. And why you don't owe those same people, all 66 million of them who voted Obama for calling him "Obastard". Waiting.
LMAO!!! You really are a boring dumb fucher!!
You're just a boring little man that hasn't the ball to admit when you fuch-up!
The day he shows us a real LFBC, then I won't call him Obastard, until then he is Obastard.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
WHITE HOUSE PRESS ROOM EVACUATED -- FOR SMOKE!
Yep, where there's smoke there is FIRE!
You idiot it was a over heated transformer that caused the smoke!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, then why didn't Obama drop him four years ago. He could have. Again, you assume that because the person was appointed by a Republican, the appointee much also he a Republican! That is typical Libertarian Logic.
Besides, it just did not happen to TEA Party groups in Ohio, It happened in the D.C. area, Minnesota and Washington state! If it was done just by a LOCAL in Cincinnati, why the other locations?
Damn that Libtardia Logic. Just when you need it, it fails!
The fact remains, the Commissioner was a Bush appointee and your conspiracy fantasy has no legs, that is unless you think Bush was all in on the conspiracy.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, the Prez called the IRS Commissioner, a Bush appointee, and told him to order a few low level workers in Cincinnati to target the Tea Party.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You get dumber day by day!
Still afraid to defend your fable Dufus?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Justice Roberts thinks a fine is a tax, we have been paying taxes for years, what law did we break!!!
And Dufus Dale fails law logic 101

CJ Roberts "you may call that a fine but it is really a tax"

Dufus Fale: "all taxes are fines"

Talk about terminal dumarse

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.
If that were the case, why were not forces deployed to Ben Ghazi?
Oh, where did the A-6s, A-7s and F?A-18 come from? Hint, THREE U.S. aircraft carriers (USS Saratoga, USS America and USS Coral Sea)
Oh, we had 12 operation combat carriers and one training carrier in 1986.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
WHITE HOUSE PRESS ROOM EVACUATED -- FOR SMOKE!
Yep, where there's smoke there is FIRE!
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot it was a over heated transformer that caused the smoke!!!
You idiot. When he wrote that, that was all that was known.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
??????????
It this your way of admitting that you're out of ammo?
And you never had any ammo!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
13 fingers and toes? Er, slug, that would be twenty. College, eh? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
And once again you miss the point entirely!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••