BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,812)

Showing posts 136,221 - 136,240 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are that Richard Nixon only talked about using the IRS to investigate political rivals but both Clinton and Obama have used the IRS for political witch hunts!<quoted text>
Hummm, then why didn't Obama drop him four years ago. He could have. Again, you assume that because the person was appointed by a Republican, the appointee much also he a Republican! That is typical Libertarian Logic.
Besides, it just did not happen to TEA Party groups in Ohio, It happened in the D.C. area, Minnesota and Washington state! If it was done just by a LOCAL in Cincinnati, why the other locations?
Damn that Libtardia Logic. Just when you need it, it fails!
Further proof that none of these pacs should be allowed to register as 501c4.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud. Arrest THAT bastard.
1. Did you escape from jail?
2. Or are you out on bail?
3. Or is the police not doing its job and you're somehow free?
4. Or are the men in white looking for you?
5. Or how did you manage to break out of your padded cell and straightjacket?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obastard was never a citizen of the USA, so how can he be a Natural Born Citizen.
Dufus never gradiated 2nd Grade so how can he pretend to know more about the Constitution than CJ Roberts?

Pathetic fool
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Within the intent and meaning as written by the framers of the Constitution and its amendments.
And with no regard for Dufus' fables
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud. Arrest THAT bastard.
Bobbie is a Nutjob. Institutionalize that moron.

(No more boasting about all your failed lawsuits Bobbie?)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thank goodness someone will stand up for those poor put upon Big Oil Companies!LMAO!!!
Now that is how being a 'Squidiot' is done ,son!
There really isnt an issue out there you Right Bent Pus-Heads arent DRAWN to the WRONG side of like iron filings to a very large dumb-sh*t magnet is there?
Hey spudmeister! I grew up around oil rigs, went to college and studied Geology as did my father and brother. At last count we've drilled about 900 wells. Now, you're right, one of us is a dumbshyt but it isn't me. LMAO! taterhead! Psst, hey taterhead, you do realize these companies are finding and producing oil/gas from our own soil, right? Which in turn makes us less dependent on foreign oil. Of course you understand that, right? LMAO! Maybe you'd prefer to be cold and in the dark? Hmmm?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

I knew all along that Obama is a sly huckster.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey spudmeister! I grew up around oil rigs, went to college and studied Geology as did my father and brother. At last count we've drilled about 900 wells. Now, you're right, one of us is a dumbshyt but it isn't me. LMAO! taterhead! Psst, hey taterhead, you do realize these companies are finding and producing oil/gas from our own soil, right? Which in turn makes us less dependent on foreign oil. Of course you understand that, right? LMAO! Maybe you'd prefer to be cold and in the dark? Hmmm?
LOL, sure you did. Everyone believes the incorrigible liar Louisiana Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical for your dumbazz. If you don't like something you just call it a lie. Brilliant! Go change your Depends, stinky! LMAO! squidlips

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Geologist, LRS? Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Sample of typical University graduate language as used in his last post to you : "dumbshyt, taterhead! Psst, hey taterhead" (actually, that was kinda mild).

And when the day ends, the slug will brag that he "clownstomped" you with his sophisticated and intelligent choices. all drawn from his vast vocabulary reservoir.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical for your dumbazz. If you don't like something you just call it a lie. Brilliant! Go change your Depends, stinky! LMAO! squidlips
More literary brilliance from the under-rock geologist LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) poet, and all in a mere 2 lines :

dumbazz
Depends
stinky
squidlips (bravo, your invention).
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

WHITE HOUSE PRESS ROOM EVACUATED -- FOR SMOKE!

Yep, where there's smoke there is FIRE!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are, we had the planes, but no tankers to refuel them in flight.
We are also down to just ten aircraft carriers. Only four are currently deployed, two in training cycle, two in medium term maintenance and two in long term maintenance (reactor maintenance). We use to keep an aircraft carrier task force in the Mediterranean at all times but know we can not.
It is a fact that the USS Enterprise was suppose to be in service until 2016 when the USS Gerald Ford goes into service but Obama took it out of service last year.
The last time we had less than seven operational aircraft carriers was in ..... 1941!!! And we all know when Pearl Harbor was attacked, don't we!!!
No tankers? Prove it. And, had there been tankers, how would that have helped? How long for deployment orders to go down the command chain, then how long to deploy the tankers and have them rendez-vous with the figthers and helicopters (what would the fighters do, bomb the terrorists and Americans at the same time?- or again fuel the helicopters and how long will they take to get there and once there...too late).

Aircraft carriers? Deploy aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean to guard the American cultural centre? Are you nuts?

Reduction of US carriers has no bearing on this unfortunate disaster in Benghazi and you know it. BTW, if your figures are correct, though there is no way of knowing, 4 deployed aircraft carriers around the globe is still FOUR MORE than China, Russia, North Korea each have deployed around the world. Why? because they have none. Neither does the UK BTW.

Yes, the US had 7 aircraft carriers when Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Japanese. None were in port at the time of the attack and all 7 participated in the destruction of the Japanese navy. Would more have made a difference? The important thing was that the US had sterling men like Adm Nimitz, Spruance, Halsey, Fletcher and Cunningham, to name a few. Great strategists, with the nod as the best, in my opinion, to Spruance who turned out to be Nimitz's stroke of genius. From desk jockey to brilliant active command.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More literary brilliance from the under-rock geologist LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) poet, and all in a mere 2 lines :
dumbazz
Depends
stinky
squidlips (bravo, your invention).
You like my work, I take it. Thank you, uh...thank ya vermuch
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No tankers? Prove it. And, had there been tankers, how would that have helped? How long for deployment orders to go down the command chain, then how long to deploy the tankers and have them rendez-vous with the figthers and helicopters (what would the fighters do, bomb the terrorists and Americans at the same time?- or again fuel the helicopters and how long will they take to get there and once there...too late).
Aircraft carriers? Deploy aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean to guard the American cultural centre? Are you nuts?
Reduction of US carriers has no bearing on this unfortunate disaster in Benghazi and you know it. BTW, if your figures are correct, though there is no way of knowing, 4 deployed aircraft carriers around the globe is still FOUR MORE than China, Russia, North Korea each have deployed around the world. Why? because they have none. Neither does the UK BTW.
Yes, the US had 7 aircraft carriers when Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Japanese. None were in port at the time of the attack and all 7 participated in the destruction of the Japanese navy. Would more have made a difference? The important thing was that the US had sterling men like Adm Nimitz, Spruance, Halsey, Fletcher and Cunningham, to name a few. Great strategists, with the nod as the best, in my opinion, to Spruance who turned out to be Nimitz's stroke of genius. From desk jockey to brilliant active command.
Nah, having a huge, state-of-the-art carrier armed to the teeth sitting right off one's coast has no effect. LMAO! Good one squidboy!! LMAO! And four carriers simply aren't enough. I say we need 10. But, none the less, GOOD ONE SQUIDBOY!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You like my work, I take it. Thank you, uh...thank ya vermuch
13 words and not one single profanity or filth. Losing your touch?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
As far as the lack of tankers, the only reference I have is what I heard on Fox News. Next, aircraft acciers/.
We for decade maintained at least one carrier task force in the mediterranean. We do not have the assets to do that today. Again, we have only ten operation carriers. Four are deployed to places the the Arabian coast just south of the Persian Gulf. We have two in a training cycle which could respond on short notice (one to two weeks). We then have four in maintenance two of are short, less than six months) and two long, 6-12 months (reactor refueling).
Lets say you want to change your spark plugs on your car. Do you start to work on it just as soon as you return from a short time while the engine is hot or do you wait an hours? Well, reactors take a few MONTHS to cool before you can start to refuel them.
Oh, the USS Enterprise could possibly returned to service in about six months but a war can be lost in six months.
http://www.boozallen.com/media/file/carrier-g...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, having a huge, state-of-the-art carrier armed to the teeth sitting right off one's coast has no effect. LMAO! Good one squidboy!! LMAO! And four carriers simply aren't enough. I say we need 10. But, none the less, GOOD ONE SQUIDBOY!
You really have no substantial/intelligent reply, do you? As has once more been shown, don't you think it would be preferable to keep quiet?

And slithering under a rock does not make one a geologist.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
WE need at least eight deployed carrier task forces which would require at least a dozen carriers and their support ships.
I wrote a paper just a few months ago where I think we should downsize out next carriers to the size of the Brits' new HMS QEII which is about 65,000 tons compared to our current 100,000 ton Nimitz class ships.
The Nimitz use to carry about 85 aircraft but today can handle about 100 because they planes are smaller. The F-14s and A-6s have been replaced by F/A-18s which will be replaced by the F-35s. We know from our experience during WWII the optimum number for large carriers is about 75-80. More than that you have traffic pattern problems trying to launch and recover the greater number.
The actual number the QEII will hold is about 60 so I would like to see a new class of carriers at about 75,000 tons and about 75 aircraft. The old Panamax limits ships to be no wider than 106 feet but the nex Panamax can handle ships up to 180 feet with our current carriers being 240 odd feet wide at the flight deck.
Here is a picture of the HMS QE!!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I also think we can make them the New Panamax size

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the lack of tankers, the only reference I have is what I heard on Fox News. Next, aircraft acciers/.
We for decade maintained at least one carrier task force in the mediterranean. We do not have the assets to do that today. Again, we have only ten operation carriers. Four are deployed to places the the Arabian coast just south of the Persian Gulf. We have two in a training cycle which could respond on short notice (one to two weeks). We then have four in maintenance two of are short, less than six months) and two long, 6-12 months (reactor refueling).
Lets say you want to change your spark plugs on your car. Do you start to work on it just as soon as you return from a short time while the engine is hot or do you wait an hours? Well, reactors take a few MONTHS to cool before you can start to refuel them.
Oh, the USS Enterprise could possibly returned to service in about six months but a war can be lost in six months.
http://www.boozallen.com/media/file/carrier-g...
That's FoxNews.com for you. If they have a doubt, you can bet your bottom dollar it'll be Obama-negative.

So you don't have carriers in the Mediterranean. No one except the French with their one carrier has any in the Mediterranean. How many carriers do China and Russia have? ZERO! Et alors?

Spark plugs? What kind of analogy is that? And if you're talking about badly-planned long-term maintenance, why don't you start with the Navy, not the president. They have a budget, up to them to work it out.

Since the 2nd WW, how many wars have aircraft carriers helped to win? Aircraft carriers are like dinosaurs, Rogue. With missiles of all kinds, all ranges, multiple warheads, long-range bombers, air-refuelling-able fighter bombers, forward bases in the Atlantic, the Pacific, Indian Ocean, West and Eastern Europe, in the Middle East (Bahrain, etc) and Alaska, sophisticated drones, what you are short of but need more than aircraft carriers, I figure, are landing crafts that can disembark troops and equipment rapidly. Just as battleships became obsolete after WW1, so are aircraft carriers quickly becoming so and that is no doubt why other world powers are eschewing them.$6 billion per ship plus manning, maintenance, equipment, etc, and what a target! Can you really afford that? In the final analysis, what's going to be left to protect? The USSR is a case in point. Armed to the teeth in 1989, they nevertheless collapsed like a house of cards. All they could manufacture were armaments. No need to emulate them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,221 - 136,240 of173,795
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-14 7 min pde 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 67,556
Amy 7-14 24 min Toj 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min not a ghost 4,490
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 36 min not a ghost 1,408
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min not a ghost 410
•••
•••