BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,201 - 136,220 of 177,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155234 May 11, 2013
"Ole Blue"
A young farm boy from Georgia goes off to college.
Half way through the semester, having foolishly
squandered all his money .... he calls home.

"Dad," he says, "You won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a program here in Alabama that will teach our dog, Ole' Blue how to talk!"

"That's amazing," his Dad says. "How do I get Ole' Blue in that program?"

"Just send him down here with $1,000" the young farmer says "and I'll get him in the course."

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000.

About two-thirds of the way through the semester,
the money again runs out. The boy calls home.

"So how's Ole' Blue doing son?" his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this -- they've had such good results they have started to teach the animals how to read!"

"Read!?" says his father, "No kidding! How do we get Blue in that program?"

"Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class."
The money promptly arrives. But our hero has a problem.

At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read.

So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited.

"Where's Ole' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!"

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ole' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does".

"Then Ole' Blue turned to me and asked, so, is your daddy still messing around with that little redhead who lives down the street?"

The father went white and exclaimed, "I hope you shot that lying dog before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, Dad!"

"That's my boy!"

The kid went on to law school, and now serves in
Washington D.C. as a Congressman.

truman

Boise, ID

#155235 May 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, Rogue Moron, Kentucky Klown Kar, and the other birfoon brigade shumcks are in a BENGHARGLE fever state.
This will work out exactly like all other birfoon hopes and dreams -- FAILURE.
Its interesting how the vaccum of Right Wing echo chamber that they live in is becoming further and further segregated from reality that the rest of creation lives in.
Theyve worked themselves into an adle-pated dither over this Scandal!Impending Disaster for Clinton!The Downfall of the Presidency !
A mouth foaming wishful thinking fit.
Outside of the Right WIng Nutosphere....not so much.
truman

Boise, ID

#155236 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obastard was never a citizen of the USA, so how can he be a Natural Born Citizen.
Yes but your wrong.
At some point Birthers are going to have to accept that or just break with reality completly.
truman

Boise, ID

#155237 May 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Every major oil company has had tragedies occur. BP knew they were going to be ones to take the fall so they did what was in their best interest. I find it hard to believe any driller/toolpusher would allow a valve to be "badly" installed. It's a valve, it either works or it doesn't. Again, what were the inspectors looking at? Sounds like you're saying that everyone knew the valve was faulty and just didn't care. That is silly. You just want to demonize the big oil companies. Make that all big companies. If the well wasn't up to standards then the inspectors failed as well as the valve. Oh, how could I have forgotten your hatred for Cheney? Let me guess, you think Halliburton did this on purpose to make Obumbler look bad. LMAO!
*The fault with the valve might have only been visible through X-rays.
Yes thank goodness someone will stand up for those poor put upon Big Oil Companies!LMAO!!!
Now that is how being a 'Squidiot' is done ,son!
There really isnt an issue out there you Right Bent Pus-Heads arent DRAWN to the WRONG side of like iron filings to a very large dumb-sh*t magnet is there?
truman

Boise, ID

#155238 May 11, 2013
I mean seriously!
Any debate where one side is corrupt,bigoted,mean spirited or just plain old wrong headed and stupid you repubs are all over it ready to champion it to the death.
I wouldnt say what passes for 'conservatism' in 2013 is a personality disorder put clearly the personality disordered are drawn to it in droves.
The rightist belief system is every bit as flawed and unhealthy as radical jihadists.

Location hidden

#155239 May 11, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Frank if you have some inside information that allows you to State the Presidents motives as FACT you should share them with the proper parties involved with investigating this tragedy....or perhaps admit that you are projecting motives onto him without a shred of proof.
Your conjecture really doesnt cut it.
The facts are, we had the planes, but no tankers to refuel them in flight.
We are also down to just ten aircraft carriers. Only four are currently deployed, two in training cycle, two in medium term maintenance and two in long term maintenance (reactor maintenance). We use to keep an aircraft carrier task force in the Mediterranean at all times but know we can not.
It is a fact that the USS Enterprise was suppose to be in service until 2016 when the USS Gerald Ford goes into service but Obama took it out of service last year.
The last time we had less than seven operational aircraft carriers was in ..... 1941!!! And we all know when Pearl Harbor was attacked, don't we!!!

Location hidden

#155240 May 11, 2013
truman wrote:
I mean seriously!
Any debate where one side is corrupt,bigoted,mean spirited or just plain old wrong headed and stupid you repubs are all over it ready to champion it to the death.
I wouldnt say what passes for 'conservatism' in 2013 is a personality disorder put clearly the personality disordered are drawn to it in droves.
The rightist belief system is every bit as flawed and unhealthy as radical jihadists.
It is obvious you did not see ABC News' Jonathan Karl on Fox News' last night!!!

Location hidden

#155241 May 11, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Frank if you have some inside information that allows you to State the Presidents motives as FACT you should share them with the proper parties involved with investigating this tragedy....or perhaps admit that you are projecting motives onto him without a shred of proof.
The facts are that Richard Nixon only talked about using the IRS to investigate political rivals but both Clinton and Obama have used the IRS for political witch hunts!

Location hidden

#155242 May 11, 2013
truman wrote:
I mean seriously!
And Occutards are sane people? Fact, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested between 2011 and 2012. Fact, only a half dozen people have been arrested at TEA Party events since 2009!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155243 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.
Who other than you is using the phrase “illegally targeting” and while you’re at it could you tell us what charges are being filed?

Moreno Valley, CA

#155244 May 11, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The problem was Obama agenda. There were troops an hour away,but that would not have been necessary if Obama wasn't trying to show a lack of force on a significant date - September 11. Obama wanted to make this a political issue from the beginning. This scandal is one hundred times as bad a Watergate. Four dead and dozens wounded because of Obama and his middle east strategy.
Have to pull an AL here Frank as the Wonkette says what I’ve been saying all along better than I ever could. Funny, but every bit true.

“Can we talk about the difference between a genuine scandal and a made-up one? In a real scandal, an administration has to actively do something illegal, or at least bad, like say, break into an opposition party’s headquarters in the dead of night or sell arms to an enemy and funnel the profits to death squads or start a war based on demonstrably false intelligence. It also usually involves a genuine coverup of what happened, not edited talking points that essentially delay labeling the cause for a confusing, messy incident still under investigation.

President Obama didn’t cause Benghazi like Nixon caused Watergate or Reagan caused Iran-Contra. There hasn’t been a coverup, either.(Unless you believe the administration engineered the Benghazi attack to silence Chris Stevens because he was going to reveal their plans to bomb the Boston Marathon so you should buy gold today!”
http://wonkette.com/515813/fox-news-was-right...

Moreno Valley, CA

#155245 May 11, 2013
truman wrote:
Frank reveals his devious nature with each and every post. That Franks Obama is a creation of his own mind is obvious. That Franks Obama would be mentally disturbed was a foregone conclusion.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#155246 May 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And those responsible have been properly tried and convicted. Isn't this a great country!
Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud. Arrest THAT bastard.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#155247 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are that Richard Nixon only talked about using the IRS to investigate political rivals but both Clinton and Obama have used the IRS for political witch hunts!
Sure, the Prez called the IRS Commissioner, a Bush appointee, and told him to order a few low level workers in Cincinnati to target the Tea Party.

Location hidden

#155248 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who other than you is using the phrase “illegally targeting” and while you’re at it could you tell us what charges are being filed?
Noe because Eric Holder will not even investigated. Just like the DoD person who illegally released Linda Tripp's personnel record, nothing!
Now if you look at Obama's college financial records, you will be charged and tried like the Des Moines None were!!!

Location hidden

#155249 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, the Prez called the IRS Commissioner, a Bush appointee, and told him to order a few low level workers in Cincinnati to target the Tea Party.
Hummm, then why didn't Obama drop him four years ago. He could have. Again, you assume that because the person was appointed by a Republican, the appointee much also he a Republican! That is typical Libertarian Logic.
Besides, it just did not happen to TEA Party groups in Ohio, It happened in the D.C. area, Minnesota and Washington state! If it was done just by a LOCAL in Cincinnati, why the other locations?
Damn that Libtardia Logic. Just when you need it, it fails!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#155250 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Occutards are sane people? Fact, 6,700 Occutards have been arrested between 2011 and 2012. Fact, only a half dozen people have been arrested at TEA Party events since 2009!!!
What's funny is that Rogue Moron thinks those two movements are antithetical.

What's even funnier is that Rogue Moron has never once cited a source for his made up numbers.

Location hidden

#155251 May 11, 2013
You can also add Virginia to the list of TEA Party groups that the IRS was investigating. I can only assume this too came out of the Washington DC IRS office.
But Poopoo believes it was just one rogue local IRS official from Cincinnati.

Phillips cited the Richmond Tea Party as an example, which sounded an alarm in February 2012 after it said the IRS demanded inordinate amounts of information from the group just before they held a major convention, and then failed to grant the group tax exempt status.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

Location hidden

#155252 May 11, 2013
Like I said, Nixon only talked about using the IRS to attack he adversaries while Clinton and Obama HAVE.

.....Under the Clinton administration, documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch suggested a number of Clinton's enemies were singled out for additional reviews, and federal investigators looked into whether an audit of Paula Jones, who sued Clinton for sexual harassment, was done in retaliation. The White House at the time said the idea was "certifiably crazy."
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#155253 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are that Richard Nixon only talked about using the IRS to investigate political rivals but both Clinton and Obama have used the IRS for political witch hunts!<quoted text>
Hummm, then why didn't Obama drop him four years ago. He could have. Again, you assume that because the person was appointed by a Republican, the appointee much also he a Republican! That is typical Libertarian Logic.
Besides, it just did not happen to TEA Party groups in Ohio, It happened in the D.C. area, Minnesota and Washington state! If it was done just by a LOCAL in Cincinnati, why the other locations?
Damn that Libtardia Logic. Just when you need it, it fails!
Further proof that none of these pacs should be allowed to register as 501c4.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,100,082
check out this chicago video 24 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 55 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago