BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,161 - 136,180 of 174,666 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, do not get your panties in a wad over this as I know this will never happen. I subscribe to a lot of looney-left and looney-right sites and I know they are both off the deep end.
Soooo, why did I post this? Well, to let you know I think they are off the deep end and I am knot!
Treasonous President Obama to Charge 14 Governors with Treason? by Dave Jolly
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10763/treasonous...
Nobody forced you to subscribe to those trash sites, Rogue. And to publish them here is a sure sign that you believe them, or failing that, dearly WISH to believe them. Cancel them forthwith because if you think they are off the deep end. Or do you enjoy National Enquirer junk so much that you are addicted to it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I put the comment about Obama not caring about the military in "quotes"? NO!!! It is figuratively speaking!!! Obama's action, or lack thereof, speak for themselves.
Yes, BP did plead no contest for some of the charges but were others charged? Now, this article was posted earlier this year and they still have not settle. WHY? Because other parties besides BP are involved!!!
Ahead of Trial, Talk of a BP Settlement in 2010 Oil Spill
By BARRY MEIER and CLIFFORD KRAUSS
Published: February 23, 2013
With a major civil trial scheduled to start Monday in New Orleans against BP over damages related to the explosion of an offshore drilling rig in 2010, federal officials and those from the five affected Gulf Coast states are trying to pull together to strike an 11th-hour settlement in the case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/business/en... [WamWam]
One, what horsesh*t, Rogue. Not in "quotes". This is the rule^ You tell a lie or fabricate something and it's just "for fun" if it's not in "quotes"? Do you seriously think I, or we, are that stupid? Told you a million times if you're not sure what you are advancing or are making it up, SAY SO. That "quote" think, do you even realise how ridiculous, foolish, you look?

As to BP, yes, there are other parties involved. How about Halliburton, for one, for one big one? BP has already paid over $30 billion in damages and fines, and will pay more. Would they do that if no negligence was involved? I<m not a lawyer, but I know what pleading "no contest" means. Do you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama however is a Natural Born Citizen of the United States and no amount of Dufus fable pasting can change that
LMAO!!! Obastard was never a citizen of the USA, so how can he be a Natural Born Citizen.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.
Wha tpress^ Except for your ultra right wing and looney tooney news sources, you've always maintained the principal media, the mainstream media as you like to call it, are lame and don't report the real news. Gotta make up your mind, Rogue.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacqueau, Did you miss this?
AP/ April 20, 2011, 11:13 PM
BP sues rig maker for $40B; also sues cap maker
NEW ORLEANS - BP on Wednesday sued the maker of the device that failed to stop last year's calamitous Gulf oil spill and the owner of the rig that exploded, alleging that negligence by both helped cause the disaster.
The British company said in papers filed in federal court in New Orleans that it is suing rig owner Transocean for at least $40 billion in damages, accusing it of causing last year's deadly blowout in the Gulf of Mexico that led to the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history. BP says every single safety system and device and well control procedure on the Deepwater Horizon rig failed.
It also is suing Cameron International, which provided a blowout preventer with a faulty design, which caused an unreasonable amount of risk that harm would occur. Both companies have filed counter claims against BP.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-20055860....
All of them, including BP, greedy multinationals out to make a profit at all costs. Continue defending them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has had a nasty habit of blaming people without any facts. It was the cops fault that they arrested Dr. Gates! And it was that film that caused the riots that resulted on the Benghazi embassy attack!
And without anything but his own bigotry against Big Oil, he blames BP. And the Libtards eat up every word of his!!!
President Obama blames giant oil company BP for deadly explosion
BY JOSE MARTINEZ / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER / MAY 2, 2010
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Rogue, why did BP agree to pay over $30 billion in damages and fines? And plead no contest? Out of the goodness of its heart? We know how honest and generous those big multinationals can be. Suuuuure.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution IS the law of the land. However, it does not say what YOU think. It says what the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court decision says, which is that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen. Neither that decision or any other has ever said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen is affected by the citizenship of a parent or of both parents. EVERY means every---every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
"Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are “natural born citizens” and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are “natural born citizens” eligible to serve as President …”—- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency,
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”
Purpura v. Obama (New Jersey 2012) ruling:“No court, federal, state or administrative, has accepted the challengers’ position that Mr. Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” due to the acknowledged fact that his father was born in Kenya and was a British citizen by virtue of the then applicable British Nationality Act. Nor has the fact that Obama had, or may have had, dual citizenship at the time of his birth and thereafter been held to deny him the status of natural born. It is unnecessary to reinvent the wheel here.… The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well intentioned, has no merit in law. Thus, accepting for the point of this issue that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a ‘natural born Citizen’ regardless of the status of his father.”
Voeltz v. Obama (Florida 2012) ruling:“However, the United States Supreme Court has concluded that ‘[e]very person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, becomes at once a citizen of the United States.‘Other courts that have considered the issue in the context of challenges to the qualifications of candidates for the office of President of the United States have come to the same conclusion.[The judge cites Hollander and Ankeny]
Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President.… Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise.”
LMAO!!! You can't show me where Howard used english common law when he wrote the Citizenship Clause, I can show you that he didn't and have many times.
Everything you posted above is null and void. The ruling in WKA v. US was Unconstitutional and violations of the Constitution are not precedents.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution also says that SCOTUS (and not Dufus Dale) is charged with resolving disputes as to interpretation and meaning. Of course Dufus's crayola edition omits that part
Within the intent and meaning as written by the framers of the Constitution and its amendments.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Greenhouse gas milestone; CO2 levels set record
For first time in 2 million years, levels of chief greenhouse gas hit 400 parts per million
http://news.yahoo.com/greenhouse-gas-mileston...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It did not go well for the Obama Administration. More hearings are planned.
The hearing effectively ended Hilary's Presidential aspirations.
She may begin to tell Obama's secrets to save herself if charged.
A major reason Obama has skated for so long – and particularly with Republican leaders – is that no one wishes his or her legacy to include having brought down America’s first black president. There is the very real concern that such action might ignite civil unrest.
July 4th is coming and so may a new Revolution.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting way to try to win elections GB, but hey, when you have no idea’s what else can you do? I’m sure the electorate will appreciate the fact your Party spent the last four years holding hearings and trying to repeal Obamacare.
You obviously did not watch James Carney's news conference this afternoon! He was doing the Moonwalk trying to dodge the Benghazi and IRS issues. Richard Nixon only TALKED about siccing the IRC on people but both Clinton and Obama have!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Ah, I knew Carney had delayed his afternoon press conference but I did not know he had a PRIVATE meeting probably to defuse some questions. Well it did not work as the press hammered him late in the afternoon!!!
I wonder if Fox News was in the early meeting? It was probably everyone BUT Fox!

White House Meets Privately with Press to Discuss Benghazi, May 10, 2013

In the White House’s latest efforts at transparency, the administration announced to reporters that it would brief reporters on the latest shocking developments about the Benghazi situation … behind closed doors. Politico reports that the meeting started at approximately 12:45 PM ET, and that it moved the normal press briefing to 1:45 PM ET. Jay Carney, White House press secretary, did not comment on whether the meeting took place.

Politico reports:

The off-the-record session was announced to reporters in the wake of an ABC News report showing that White House and State Dept. officials were involved in revising the now-discredited CIA talking points about the attack on Benghazi.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/white-house-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, do not get your panties in a wad over this as I know this will never happen. I subscribe to a lot of looney-left and looney-right sites and I know they are both off the deep end.
Soooo, why did I post this? Well, to let you know I think they are off the deep end and I am knot!
Treasonous President Obama to Charge 14 Governors with Treason? by Dave Jolly
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10763/treasonous ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody forced you to subscribe to those trash sites, Rogue. And to publish them here is a sure sign that you believe them, or failing that, dearly WISH to believe them. Cancel them forthwith because if you think they are off the deep end. Or do you enjoy National Enquirer junk so much that you are addicted to it?
Jacqeau, reach down and tug on your shorts and get them out of you butt crack. You'll feel a whole lot better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi ----Schools---- Obama
In The Politics Of Scandal

President Obama has led an administration that so far has avoided a headline-grabbing, signature scandal.

But now he's learning how one begins to take shape.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
One, what horsesh*t, Rogue. Not in "quotes". This is the rule^ You tell a lie or fabricate something and it's just "for fun" if it's not in "quotes"? Do you seriously think I, or we, are that stupid? Told you a million times if you're not sure what you are advancing or are making it up, SAY SO. That "quote" think, do you even realise how ridiculous, foolish, you look?
As to BP, yes, there are other parties involved. How about Halliburton, for one, for one big one? BP has already paid over $30 billion in damages and fines, and will pay more. Would they do that if no negligence was involved? I<m not a lawyer, but I know what pleading "no contest" means. Do you?
Ah, but what happens if BP's lawsuit goes through and they get awarded $40 BILLION? They get $10B more than they paid out!!!
Yes, and you are no more a lawyer than I am but that does not mean I am more stupid on the subject than you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All of them, including BP, greedy multinationals out to make a profit at all costs. Continue defending them.
Are farmers greedy people? On the average they make twice the profit margin Big Oil companies do! You do know there is a difference between profit and profit margin, don't you?
And you do know that Exxon-Mobile went down from first to second on the Fortune 500 list while Berkshire Hathaway went from seventh to fifth, don't you?
For every gallon of gasoline sold, oil companies make only a quarter as much as the federal and state tax people do!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Greenhouse gas milestone; CO2 levels set record
For first time in 2 million years, levels of chief greenhouse gas hit 400 parts per million
http://news.yahoo.com/greenhouse-gas-mileston...
Hey IDIOT. Dr. Pieter Tans is NOT a federal employee. He works for, wait for it,,,,,, UC at Boulder!!! He is under contract to NOAA and NOT a federal employee.
You see, the Libtards like to associate themselves with NOAA or NASA (like Dr. James Hansen, NASA-GISS (Columbia University) to they can convince you Libtards they they speak for Obama, but he doesn't.
Furthermore, there are not records that go back that far. Oh, he was probably counting tree rings with Dr. Michael Mann too!
Why do you think I call you an Idiotard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, I forgot the LINK to Dr. Pieter Tans.
http://cires.colorado.edu/people/tans/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh nebka, it was UC Boulder that claimed back in 1977 we were entering another Little Ice Age.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
Did you believe them then? You are nothing more than a Chicken Little!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, if you act real quick you can still buy some beachfront property on St. Paul Island!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Paul_Islan... (Alaska)
Can you just imagine yourself in a recliner on the beach drinking a margarita as the icebergs float by!
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LOL, Rogue Moron, Kentucky Klown Kar, and the other birfoon brigade shumcks are in a BENGHARGLE fever state.

This will work out exactly like all other birfoon hopes and dreams -- FAILURE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.
<quoted text>
Wha tpress^ Except for your ultra right wing and looney tooney news sources, you've always maintained the principal media, the mainstream media as you like to call it, are lame and don't report the real news. Gotta make up your mind, Rogue.
Ah, The White House Press Corps, that's who! They had almost every news agency there asking him pointed questions as he did the backstroke!!! Here is the audio of that briefing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min Uzi 67,974
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 45,799
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min THE DEVIL 1,080,441
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 465
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••