BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155173 May 10, 2013
Ah, now we know how ABC found out that James Holmes was a member of the Colorado TEA Party. The IRS had unlawfully obtained a list of it's members And then gave that list to a few 'trusted' members of the Lame Stream Media!!!
That's right. The IRS had targeted "TEA Party" and "Patriot" groups for 'investigations' which made at least TWO violations of our Constitution!

IRS Apologizes for Targeting Conservative Groups
Posted on May 10, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/irs-apolo...

Location hidden

#155174 May 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Chaffetz: Hillary Clinton must testify again about Benghazi attacks.
If this happens, Obama will be thrown under the bus.
Hillary will not take the blame alone.
Yep, and Admiral Mullen and Ambassador Pickering have refused to testify before the House committee investigating the Benghazi embassy attack. Are they afraid to testify how they did THEIR investigation? Why did they not interview Sec. Clinton?
Now I learned something along time ago that someone investigating himself, will get the answers he WANTS and the last thing Hillary wants is the truth!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155175 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Admiral Mullen and Ambassador Pickering have refused to testify before the House committee investigating the Benghazi embassy attack. Are they afraid to testify how they did THEIR investigation? Why did they not interview Sec. Clinton?
Now I learned something along time ago that someone investigating himself, will get the answers he WANTS and the last thing Hillary wants is the truth!
Were there any US troops or armed guards within an hour or a few hours away from the Consulate who could have gotten there in time to save lives? Answer: No. IF there were troops or guards who could have gotten to the Consulate, would they have been able to do it by helicopter? Answer: No, there were none; they would have had to have driven at night at the risk of being ambushed. So, the question boils down to why there weren't sufficient armed guards at the consulate in Benghazi, and the answer is that in part the Obama administration was responsible and in part Congressional budget cuts were responsible.

Location hidden

#155176 May 10, 2013
Airports, Industry Challenge FAA's Towers Decision In Court
By Kerry Lynch kerry.lynch@aviationweek.com

May 08, 2013
Credit: FAA
Airport and industry executives are arguing that FAA moved to eliminate funding for 149 air traffic control towers without conducting proper environmental and safety assessments in violation of federal law and are asking the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in California to mandate continued funding for the program.

Dozens of municipalities have joined in a lawsuit spearheaded by the City of Spokane, Wash., in an effort to halt FAA’s plan to drop funding for the contract towers on June 15. The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) and U.S. Contract Tower Association (USCTA) have also joined the growing number of lawsuits by recently filing briefs. Other associations, including the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), are filing amicus curiae – or friends of the court – briefs in support of the lawsuits. FAA must now review and respond to the multiple filings.

FAA in March announced it would end funding for about 60% of the contract tower program as part of its effort to cut $600 million from the remainder of its fiscal 2013 budget as required under sequestration.
http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx...

Location hidden

#155177 May 10, 2013
Now Jacques, do not get your panties in a wad over this as I know this will never happen. I subscribe to a lot of looney-left and looney-right sites and I know they are both off the deep end.
Soooo, why did I post this? Well, to let you know I think they are off the deep end and I am knot!

Treasonous President Obama to Charge 14 Governors with Treason? by Dave Jolly

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10763/treasonous...

Location hidden

#155178 May 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A link? You? What nerve. I asked you for 3 links yesterday. Still waiting, Mr "I always supply links". Start with Obama saying to military that he cared more about his career than anyone or words to that effect.
As to the BP case, for god's sake it was all over the newspapers and tv. BP pleaded NO CONTEST and paid the biggest ever punitive damages. NO CONTEST is mostly arrived at by consensus and to avoid jail time. So, Obama himself, yes, Obama himself is keeping the faulty valve in his closet.
Did I put the comment about Obama not caring about the military in "quotes"? NO!!! It is figuratively speaking!!! Obama's action, or lack thereof, speak for themselves.
Yes, BP did plead no contest for some of the charges but were others charged? Now, this article was posted earlier this year and they still have not settle. WHY? Because other parties besides BP are involved!!!
Ahead of Trial, Talk of a BP Settlement in 2010 Oil Spill
By BARRY MEIER and CLIFFORD KRAUSS
Published: February 23, 2013
With a major civil trial scheduled to start Monday in New Orleans against BP over damages related to the explosion of an offshore drilling rig in 2010, federal officials and those from the five affected Gulf Coast states are trying to pull together to strike an 11th-hour settlement in the case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/business/en... [WamWam]

Location hidden

#155179 May 10, 2013
Just to educate you again. Prior to the 1969 Santa Barbara oil spill there was no requirement for offshore rigs to have anti-blowout preventers but after that oil spill they were required.
The fact is is that the anti-blowout preventer on the Deep Sea Horizon FAILED and BP has an active lawsuit against the Horizon of that valve.
But the Lame Stream Media will NOT report it. WHY? Because they all tow the Obama line that BP is responsible!!!

1969 Santa Barbara oil spill
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Santa Barbara oil spill occurred in January and February 1969 in the Santa Barbara Channel, near the city of Santa Barbara in Southern California. It was the largest oil spill in United States waters at the time, and now ranks third after the 2010 Deepwater Horizon .....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_Santa_Barba...

Location hidden

#155180 May 10, 2013
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.

Location hidden

#155181 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oooo boy, is the press putting the heat on James Carney's press conference on both Benghazi and the IRS illegally targeting the TEA Party groups.
I enjoy watching Carney do the Texas Two-Step while the press shoot bullets at his feet!!! Even CBS News was shooting at him!!!!

Location hidden

#155182 May 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A link? You? What nerve. I asked you for 3 links yesterday. Still waiting, Mr "I always supply links". Start with Obama saying to military that he cared more about his career than anyone or words to that effect.
As to the BP case, for god's sake it was all over the newspapers and tv. BP pleaded NO CONTEST and paid the biggest ever punitive damages. NO CONTEST is mostly arrived at by consensus and to avoid jail time. So, Obama himself, yes, Obama himself is keeping the faulty valve in his closet.
Hey Jacqueau, Did you miss this?

AP/ April 20, 2011, 11:13 PM
BP sues rig maker for $40B; also sues cap maker

NEW ORLEANS - BP on Wednesday sued the maker of the device that failed to stop last year's calamitous Gulf oil spill and the owner of the rig that exploded, alleging that negligence by both helped cause the disaster.

The British company said in papers filed in federal court in New Orleans that it is suing rig owner Transocean for at least $40 billion in damages, accusing it of causing last year's deadly blowout in the Gulf of Mexico that led to the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history. BP says every single safety system and device and well control procedure on the Deepwater Horizon rig failed.

It also is suing Cameron International, which provided a blowout preventer with a faulty design, which caused an unreasonable amount of risk that harm would occur. Both companies have filed counter claims against BP.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-20055860....

Location hidden

#155183 May 10, 2013
Obama has had a nasty habit of blaming people without any facts. It was the cops fault that they arrested Dr. Gates! And it was that film that caused the riots that resulted on the Benghazi embassy attack!
And without anything but his own bigotry against Big Oil, he blames BP. And the Libtards eat up every word of his!!!

President Obama blames giant oil company BP for deadly explosion
BY JOSE MARTINEZ / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER / MAY 2, 2010

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...

Location hidden

#155184 May 10, 2013
Oh, in 1989 and 1990 I flew off shore to oil platforms and every helo deck had a shut down valve and I was told if I think I needed to push it, it would shut down the whole platform .... at the seafloor. There were several other valves throughout the platform.
I was also told if I did hit that valve without any cause to do so, that would be the last second I would ever be allowed on any oil platform!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155185 May 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It did not go well for the Obama Administration. More hearings are planned.
The hearing effectively ended Hilary's Presidential aspirations.
She may begin to tell Obama's secrets to save herself if charged.
A major reason Obama has skated for so long – and particularly with Republican leaders – is that no one wishes his or her legacy to include having brought down America’s first black president. There is the very real concern that such action might ignite civil unrest.
July 4th is coming and so may a new Revolution.
Interesting way to try to win elections GB, but hey, when you have no idea’s what else can you do? I’m sure the electorate will appreciate the fact your Party spent the last four years holding hearings and trying to repeal Obamacare.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155186 May 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rep. Chaffetz: Hillary Clinton must testify again about Benghazi attacks.
If this happens, Obama will be thrown under the bus.
Hillary will not take the blame alone.
She already has accepted full responsibility for any state dept mistakes as well she should, but that’s not the same as taking blame. Blame should always be placed where it belongs and that’s with the perpetrators and your Party don’t seem to know the difference.

Don’t have a clue what you’re insinuating by she won’t take the blame alone. She’s the only one your Party is trying to wreck before 16. It certainly didn’t do anything for Romney’s chances.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155187 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacques, do not get your panties in a wad over this as I know this will never happen. I subscribe to a lot of looney-left and looney-right sites and I know they are both off the deep end.
Soooo, why did I post this? Well, to let you know I think they are off the deep end and I am knot!
Treasonous President Obama to Charge 14 Governors with Treason? by Dave Jolly
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/10763/treasonous...
Nobody forced you to subscribe to those trash sites, Rogue. And to publish them here is a sure sign that you believe them, or failing that, dearly WISH to believe them. Cancel them forthwith because if you think they are off the deep end. Or do you enjoy National Enquirer junk so much that you are addicted to it?

Ottawa

#155188 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I put the comment about Obama not caring about the military in "quotes"? NO!!! It is figuratively speaking!!! Obama's action, or lack thereof, speak for themselves.
Yes, BP did plead no contest for some of the charges but were others charged? Now, this article was posted earlier this year and they still have not settle. WHY? Because other parties besides BP are involved!!!
Ahead of Trial, Talk of a BP Settlement in 2010 Oil Spill
By BARRY MEIER and CLIFFORD KRAUSS
Published: February 23, 2013
With a major civil trial scheduled to start Monday in New Orleans against BP over damages related to the explosion of an offshore drilling rig in 2010, federal officials and those from the five affected Gulf Coast states are trying to pull together to strike an 11th-hour settlement in the case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/business/en... [WamWam]
One, what horsesh*t, Rogue. Not in "quotes". This is the rule^ You tell a lie or fabricate something and it's just "for fun" if it's not in "quotes"? Do you seriously think I, or we, are that stupid? Told you a million times if you're not sure what you are advancing or are making it up, SAY SO. That "quote" think, do you even realise how ridiculous, foolish, you look?

As to BP, yes, there are other parties involved. How about Halliburton, for one, for one big one? BP has already paid over $30 billion in damages and fines, and will pay more. Would they do that if no negligence was involved? I<m not a lawyer, but I know what pleading "no contest" means. Do you?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155189 May 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama however is a Natural Born Citizen of the United States and no amount of Dufus fable pasting can change that
LMAO!!! Obastard was never a citizen of the USA, so how can he be a Natural Born Citizen.

Ottawa

#155190 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Wha tpress^ Except for your ultra right wing and looney tooney news sources, you've always maintained the principal media, the mainstream media as you like to call it, are lame and don't report the real news. Gotta make up your mind, Rogue.

Ottawa

#155191 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacqueau, Did you miss this?
AP/ April 20, 2011, 11:13 PM
BP sues rig maker for $40B; also sues cap maker
NEW ORLEANS - BP on Wednesday sued the maker of the device that failed to stop last year's calamitous Gulf oil spill and the owner of the rig that exploded, alleging that negligence by both helped cause the disaster.
The British company said in papers filed in federal court in New Orleans that it is suing rig owner Transocean for at least $40 billion in damages, accusing it of causing last year's deadly blowout in the Gulf of Mexico that led to the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history. BP says every single safety system and device and well control procedure on the Deepwater Horizon rig failed.
It also is suing Cameron International, which provided a blowout preventer with a faulty design, which caused an unreasonable amount of risk that harm would occur. Both companies have filed counter claims against BP.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-20055860....
All of them, including BP, greedy multinationals out to make a profit at all costs. Continue defending them.

Ottawa

#155192 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama has had a nasty habit of blaming people without any facts. It was the cops fault that they arrested Dr. Gates! And it was that film that caused the riots that resulted on the Benghazi embassy attack!
And without anything but his own bigotry against Big Oil, he blames BP. And the Libtards eat up every word of his!!!
President Obama blames giant oil company BP for deadly explosion
BY JOSE MARTINEZ / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER / MAY 2, 2010
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Rogue, why did BP agree to pay over $30 billion in damages and fines? And plead no contest? Out of the goodness of its heart? We know how honest and generous those big multinationals can be. Suuuuure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min HughBe 69,396
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,110,725
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 9 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info