BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,807)

Showing posts 136,121 - 136,140 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of what is germane. You obviously not.
Did you know that ricin toxicity is about 11 ppb?
But according to idiots, 11 ppb is almost nothing because "everything is relative."
<quoted text>
Well, methane is said to be 25 times more effective as a greenhouse gas than is CO2 but given that, it is still insignificant!
Let's do the math. CO2 is about 0.0387% while methane is just 0.000017% but if you assume methane is 25 times as powerful that would bring that to the equivalent of about .0000425% of CO2 which is still about one thousandth of that of CO2.
Now, compare those two gases to water vapor which is 1-3% of the air (below 10,000 feet). Oh, by the time you get to 100,000 feet water vapor is less than 0.1%.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Have you ever heard of the pollutant sulfur dioxide?
Conventional wisdom in the scientific community is discovering that the tonnes and tonnes of sulfur dioxide emitted from jet engine exhaust actually has an atmospheric cooling effect by blocking incoming solar radiation, and that without it's unnatural presence global warming would actuallly accelerate at a more rapid pace than is being observed.
How cool is that?
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
The moral of the story is that sulfur dioxide helps nullify the harmful effects of the other more notorious greenhouse gases, as far as temperature rise is concerned.
But you can forget about breathing clean fresh air from now on.
loose
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor twisted mind. British company with the assistance of American company Halliburton knows of defective eqpt , does not tell its rig workers, lets them work in dire straits, thing explodes, 11 dead, and you want me to apologize to the people of the United States? What'd they do? BP and Halliburton, to your sick mind, represent the people of the United States? Those two companies ARE the ones to apologize to the families of the 11 dead men killed and the American people because of their greedy negligence, and YOU should apologize for having labelled their deaths boring and a fruit salad. Go kiss the big multinationals' derrières, justice ha ha Dale so they can add to the insult by having you wake up tomorrow morning to a 5-cent a gallon rise at the pump. And you are so indoctrinated, you'll be grateful.
Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No. Are you so stupid that you really think, really? that you are in the same league as wojar? You think your ignorance, vulgar demeanour, filthy language are a match for his knowledge and intelligence? Can you be that dumb?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And what's more, if the above is all you've got for a reply, best abstain. You look foolish enough as is. Best you do your homework before you reply to me .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pathetic moron repastes his fable again
Kerplunk!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pathetic moron repastes his fable again
LMAO!! Yep, Obastard was born a citizen of his father's nation, get use to it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, methane is said to be 25 times more effective as a greenhouse gas than is CO2 but given that, it is still insignificant!
Let's do the math. CO2 is about 0.0387% while methane is just 0.000017% but if you assume methane is 25 times as powerful that would bring that to the equivalent of about .0000425% of CO2 which is still about one thousandth of that of CO2.
Now, compare those two gases to water vapor which is 1-3% of the air (below 10,000 feet). Oh, by the time you get to 100,000 feet water vapor is less than 0.1%.
I will correct myself as I was two digits off. The methane level is actually 0.0001745 (instead of 0.000001745 as I had said earlier)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Atmosphere_...
But even given that, that still means methane is only equivalent of about one tenth that of CO2.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.
Let's see. British company BP, in cahoots with American Halliburton, intentionally does not repair faulty valve, explosion follows, 11 rig workers are killed, all facts as proven by courts, companies plesd no contest to charges of gross negligence, avoid prison, and huge fines paid for criminal negligence and I, somehow, have to apologize to the American people as represented by BP and Halliburton? The American people, particularly the families of the 11 victims of criminal negligence, are the ones who should receive an apology from those two multinationals. So far as I know, none has been forthcoming. Chapter sadly closed. Justice ha ha Dale? Sick. Pathetically sick.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Let's see. British company BP, in cahoots with American Halliburton, intentionally does not repair faulty valve, explosion follows, 11 rig workers are killed, all facts as proven by courts, companies plesd no contest to charges of gross negligence, avoid prison, and huge fines paid for criminal negligence and I, somehow, have to apologize to the American people as represented by BP and Halliburton? The American people, particularly the families of the 11 victims of criminal negligence, are the ones who should receive an apology from those two multinationals. So far as I know, none has been forthcoming. Chapter sadly closed. Justice ha ha Dale? Sick. Pathetically sick.
Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever heard of the pollutant sulfur dioxide?
Conventional wisdom in the scientific community is discovering that the tonnes and tonnes of sulfur dioxide emitted from jet engine exhaust actually has an atmospheric cooling effect by blocking incoming solar radiation, and that without it's unnatural presence global warming would actuallly accelerate at a more rapid pace than is being observed.
How cool is that?
loose
About 90% of all sulfur dioxide is made by ...... mother nature. Volcanoes and wildfires bring the number one cause.
Do you remember the nasty smell around paper mills? That is SO2 from burning pine bark! You see, when pine logs are brought into the paper mills, they were debarked and the bark was burned to provide energy to power the mill but in recent years they have stopped burning pine bark.
Now, not only did pine bark contain a lot of sulfur but it also contained a lot of calcium and while the sulfur is burned off, the calcium is not. It is sold, or given away, to farmers and is used as a fertilizer for green crops.
Oh, where do cows get the calcium to put in their mild? From eating green leafy vegetables (grass). But the problem is that by removing calcium from forrests, the new trees became deficient in calcium. The Libtards blamed acid-rain, sulfur dioxide, when it was actually caused by lack of calcium in the soil. Nowadays many loggers are debarking their logs in the forests which will help keep the calcium in the soil for future trees.
Oh, if you mow your lawn, and bag the clippings, you will need to add calcium (lime) to your fertilizer mix and for the very same reason! And if you buy it in the form of diatomic calcium (pink bank ash).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You really need to apologize for being YOU! LMAO!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue,
I regret to say that yours is a fatalistic approach to an enourmous man-made problem.
You people need to listen to me and bring your love affair with air travel to a peaceful conclusion or else outside forces, beyond any and all control, will do it for you in the not too distant future.
I predict the latter, and not the former, will occur.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then you will have no problem giving us a LINK that will back up your allegation that BP knew the anti-blowout valve was malfunctioning and had time to correct it before the explosion?
We all know the anti-blowout valve failed but I have not seen any evidence that they knew it before the explosion.
Oh, when the valve was recovered the federal government took possession of it and BP was not allowed to examine it which gave Obama total control of the evidence. BP should have been, with the supervision of the manufacturer and OSHA, allowed to examine the valve during the tear-down evaluation.
An example, when an aircraft engine fails it is returned to the manufacturer and with DoT and the airline company, watch the disassembly and examination of the parts. BP was denied this opportunity! WHY???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I had a friend who bought a Piper Cub and on it's second flight the engine failed due to a broken crankshaft which Continental and DoT decided was most likely cause by a prop strike which would normally require a teardown examination of the engine.
The plane had been sold with a new propeller and the DoT thought the original owner had a prop-strike, replaced the prop but did not get the internal parts of the engine examined.
The former owner agreed to pay for a rebuilt engine but did not admit to have failed in reporting a prop-strike.
Oh, my friend was doing his first night take off and the engine failed at about 500 feet and he was able to land in a farmers field without further damage to the plane. A forced landing at night usually does not go well and you are lucky to walk away from one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
I regret to say that yours is a fatalistic approach to an enourmous man-made problem.
You people need to listen to me and bring your love affair with air travel to a peaceful conclusion or else outside forces, beyond any and all control, will do it for you in the not too distant future.
I predict the latter, and not the former, will occur.
On the global scale, mankind is insignificant. Yes, we can cause local air pollution but that is it! We are like an ant trying to rape and elephant. The elephant won't feel a damn thing!
If we should detonate all of the nuclear bombs on this Earth, within one year the Earth will have returned to 99% of normal!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.
<quoted text>
I find it amusing that you would correct yourself for LRS's benefit, as he has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Why do you find it odd when someone corrects himself? I did about methane gas and I also gave a link to my correction.
When you correct yourself, you are proving that you have, and you lack, integrity!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will have no problem giving us a LINK that will back up your allegation that BP knew the anti-blowout valve was malfunctioning and had time to correct it before the explosion?
We all know the anti-blowout valve failed but I have not seen any evidence that they knew it before the explosion.
Oh, when the valve was recovered the federal government took possession of it and BP was not allowed to examine it which gave Obama total control of the evidence. BP should have been, with the supervision of the manufacturer and OSHA, allowed to examine the valve during the tear-down evaluation.
An example, when an aircraft engine fails it is returned to the manufacturer and with DoT and the airline company, watch the disassembly and examination of the parts. BP was denied this opportunity! WHY???
A link? You? What nerve. I asked you for 3 links yesterday. Still waiting, Mr "I always supply links". Start with Obama saying to military that he cared more about his career than anyone or words to that effect.
As to the BP case, for god's sake it was all over the newspapers and tv. BP pleaded NO CONTEST and paid the biggest ever punitive damages. NO CONTEST is mostly arrived at by consensus and to avoid jail time. So, Obama himself, yes, Obama himself is keeping the faulty valve in his closet.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.
<quoted text>
Why do you find it odd when someone corrects himself? I did about methane gas and I also gave a link to my correction.
When you correct yourself, you are proving that you have, and you lack, integrity!
You don't read and understand too well, do you? Best you re-read what I wrote to wojar and the reason for it.

I've made some booboos here, and have always instantly acknowledged it, as opposed to most posters here, including you. In wojar's case, it was not about that at all. Sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,121 - 136,140 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Uzi 67,859
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••