BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,101 - 136,120 of 177,357 Comments Last updated 33 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155124 May 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you think all the dinosaurs gathered in one big herd, died and that's where all the oil comes from! LMAO! You're a dropout alright! LMAO!
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of Sinclair Oil? And do you know what their sign looks like?
http://www.sinclairoil.com/
I was taught in school that petroleum came from dinosaurs but I figured out a long time ago they Liberals lied about everything. Oh, back in 1975 the Libtards also claimed the Earth would run out of oil by the turn of the century. If that is correct, why do we now have three times the proven oil reserves?
So irrelevant, not replying.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155125 May 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on what you're comparing it to, genius! Everything is relative.
Relative to zero, six billion tons is an awful lot. I wasn't the nutball who said it was essentially nothing.

Now how again is stating that almost 30% of the earth's methane deriving from ruminant flatulence a comparison of relative abundance to other atmospheric gasses? You have a loose screw.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155126 May 9, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Halliburton or BP did not do this to make Obama look bad. They did it to save money and not interrupt drilling, simple. Add incompetence for good measure. Explain why BP paid that huge huge fine and did not contest the charges of willful negligence, then. You think they'd pay over $4 billion just so they could resume operations? And what inspectors are you talking about? BP inspectors? They're biased. Industry policing itself? Make me laugh. We've seen the results of that in oil drilling and transport and food safety. Govt inspectors? Repub admin reduced them to a minimum, gotta have unfettered industry. We have a conservative govt here too and snafus, more and more each day as companies "regulate" themselves in oil spills, c-coli and salmonella. Let them be, no interference from big brother govt. Sure.
You're so keen to criticize Obama and Clinton over Benghazi, two players who were not even there. Yet, THE player, BP, WAS there and it still happened. 11 men dead. Not only do you not criticize BP and Halliburton, you automatically cover for them and not a peep about the 11 dead. Why? Are rig operators less important than diplomats and armed guards?
It's risky business, working on oil platforms, you said. Well, so is diplomacy in a war zone, don't you agree? And, the company is so filthy rich, even after close to R$30 billion in fines and cleanup, they still managed to make a profit.
So you think they knew the valve was faulty. I highly doubt that. If BP chose to fight in court they would have paid out even more money. No contest was the way to go. Inspectors? I'm talking about our federal/state inspectors. You're basically calling this murder and that is just flat out wrong. Were criminal charges brought against companies of former spills? Or was that just Obumbler thumping his chest? Don't compare terrorism and this accident. You look silly doing so.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155127 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You called the death (quasi murder by corporate negligence) of 11 American rig workers a "fruit salad" and "boring". You can't go back on that, but at least, offer apologies.
No, you tried to equate an oil well accident to the murder of four US citizen by terrorist, you are the one that owes an apology to their family, the US and me!!
You dug your hole, don't try to crawl out of it, you are there until the apologies arrive.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155128 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Best to try not to improve on the Constitution. Or anything for that matter except yourself. Now THAT would be a major undertaking. You, improving yourself? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)
Look at yourself, humanity can't get any lower than you, need I go on?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155129 May 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Relative to zero, six billion tons is an awful lot. I wasn't the nutball who said it was essentially nothing.
Now how again is stating that almost 30% of the earth's methane deriving from ruminant flatulence a comparison of relative abundance to other atmospheric gasses? You have a loose screw.
I have a loose screw? LMAO! I'm aware everything is relative. You? Apparently not!

Ottawa

#155131 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Look at yourself, humanity can't get any lower than you, need I go on?
And so LRS made you a judge. This is akin to Moe awarding a PhD to Fred Flinstone. Only difference, Flinstone is smarter than you.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155132 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
And so LRS made you a judge. This is akin to Moe awarding a PhD to Fred Flinstone. Only difference, Flinstone is smarter than you.
LMAO!!! No, that was wojar!! Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.

Ottawa

#155133 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, that was wojar!! Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.
Poor twisted mind. British company with the assistance of American company Halliburton knows of defective eqpt , does not tell its rig workers, lets them work in dire straits, thing explodes, 11 dead, and you want me to apologize to the people of the United States? What'd they do? BP and Halliburton, to your sick mind, represent the people of the United States? Those two companies ARE the ones to apologize to the families of the 11 dead men killed and the American people because of their greedy negligence, and YOU should apologize for having labelled their deaths boring and a fruit salad. Go kiss the big multinationals' derrières, justice ha ha Dale so they can add to the insult by having you wake up tomorrow morning to a 5-cent a gallon rise at the pump. And you are so indoctrinated, you'll be grateful.

Ottawa

#155134 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, that was wojar!! Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.
No. Are you so stupid that you really think, really? that you are in the same league as wojar? You think your ignorance, vulgar demeanour, filthy language are a match for his knowledge and intelligence? Can you be that dumb?

Ottawa

#155135 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
And what's more, if the above is all you've got for a reply, best abstain. You look foolish enough as is. Best you do your homework before you reply to me .
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155136 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
And what's more, if the above is all you've got for a reply, best abstain. You look foolish enough as is. Best you do your homework before you reply to me .
Now that's some funny shyt!!!!!!!!!! Atta boi squid! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155137 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor twisted mind. British company with the assistance of American company Halliburton knows of defective eqpt , does not tell its rig workers, lets them work in dire straits, thing explodes, 11 dead, and you want me to apologize to the people of the United States? What'd they do? BP and Halliburton, to your sick mind, represent the people of the United States? Those two companies ARE the ones to apologize to the families of the 11 dead men killed and the American people because of their greedy negligence, and YOU should apologize for having labelled their deaths boring and a fruit salad. Go kiss the big multinationals' derrières, justice ha ha Dale so they can add to the insult by having you wake up tomorrow morning to a 5-cent a gallon rise at the pump. And you are so indoctrinated, you'll be grateful.
You are a certified quack! No kidding. squid

RationalState

#155138 May 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a loose screw? LMAO! I'm aware everything is relative. You? Apparently not!
I'm aware of what is germane. You obviously not.

Did you know that ricin toxicity is about 11 ppb?

But according to idiots, 11 ppb is almost nothing because "everything is relative."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#155139 May 10, 2013
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155141 May 10, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Gotta go, It is Benghazi beat-down time.
Anything new on that Benghazi beat-down thing GB? Haven’t heard from since you ran off to see if they would be marching Obama off in cuffs. I saw him today just as jolly as ever. Care to clue us in?
http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/08/benghazi...

Ottawa

#155142 May 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.
I find it amusing that you would correct yourself for LRS's benefit, as he has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#155143 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why should I try to improve on the Constitution, much smarter people than you and I wrote it, but you can't face that fact.
Obastard was born a citizen of his father's nation, which made him ineligible to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
And the pathetic moron repastes his fable again
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155144 May 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything new on that Benghazi beat-down thing GB? Haven’t heard from since you ran off to see if they would be marching Obama off in cuffs. I saw him today just as jolly as ever. Care to clue us in?
http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/08/benghazi...
It did not go well for the Obama Administration. More hearings are planned.
The hearing effectively ended Hilary's Presidential aspirations.
She may begin to tell Obama's secrets to save herself if charged.

A major reason Obama has skated for so long – and particularly with Republican leaders – is that no one wishes his or her legacy to include having brought down America’s first black president. There is the very real concern that such action might ignite civil unrest.

July 4th is coming and so may a new Revolution.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155145 May 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware of what is germane. You obviously not.
Did you know that ricin toxicity is about 11 ppb?
But according to idiots, 11 ppb is almost nothing because "everything is relative."
<quoted text>
Well, methane is said to be 25 times more effective as a greenhouse gas than is CO2 but given that, it is still insignificant!
Let's do the math. CO2 is about 0.0387% while methane is just 0.000017% but if you assume methane is 25 times as powerful that would bring that to the equivalent of about .0000425% of CO2 which is still about one thousandth of that of CO2.
Now, compare those two gases to water vapor which is 1-3% of the air (below 10,000 feet). Oh, by the time you get to 100,000 feet water vapor is less than 0.1%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,099,893
Amy 8-29 2 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 97,918
Abby 8-29 19 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 46,295
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 47 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info