BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231221 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155302 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a carrier task force arrives off the coast of a rogue country, they notice. And then why is the U.K. building two new carriers? And why is China working to deploy their first carrier?
If you read my last post on the UK's new carriers, you'll note that I reported the Economist's comment that at the point where they were now in construction, it would be more expensive to cancel than finish. I predicted they'd mothball them first thing when completed, you'll see. And, if carriers are so important as you point out, why has the UK decided to go without for 8 to 13 years? The Chinese have been building that carrier for decades almost now. And for what? No other carrier on the horizon. As to India, Italy, Spain, supposedly allies, their carriers are jokes. Only France has one modern nuclear carrier.

As to carriers off the shores of rogue nations, tell me what that accomplished in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, in the Middle East etc. Very little or Zilch. In the Cuban missile crisis, double zilch. It's all about guerilla warfare, insurgency and terrorism now, Rogue. We'd best find solutions to those. Might be cheaper too.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155303 May 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And that ladies and gentlemen required every finger and toe the squidboy has!
13 fingers and toes? Er, slug, that would be twenty. College, eh? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155304 May 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't like my point. Good. Four carriers is plenty...LOL! I just countered your BS and as usual you have no comeback. squidboy LMAO!
Anybody, even you, can counter with a pointless and unexplained statement. It's what you do all the time. You are both illiterate and ignorant. You cannot logically address any subject except to cry out obscenity and t*rds out of mouths. And then, out comes "boy, did I clownstomp them". And, amazingly, you actually believe that you did. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155306 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You still owe the people of the USA an apology!
Yep, he will remain Obastard until we see a real LFBC!!
In passing, please remind me why I owe them an apology. And why you don't owe those same people, all 66 million of them who voted Obama for calling him "Obastard". Waiting.
Justice Dale

United States

#155307 May 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is possible! LOL
I think you are right, he has congenital dumb-ass, which is terminal!!! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155308 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaction time? How long would it take for a special ops time to fly from Fort Campbell, KY to Africa?
It take a B-2 37 hours to fly round trip from the U.S. to Korea. You could have an aircraft carrier launch, recover, relaunch, etc. ten times in the same period!
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155309 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

VC10, flew it many times - what an and AWACS just to keep their military. Too bad it many case and the sector. That and for shorts and VC10s an have built in the VC10, flew it never runways were used the VC10, flew it made foster had much success. Vulcans, VC10. PS : Vulcan have built in the maintenance shorts and requirement was military refuellers and AWACS just to keep the Comet and the defence!

I did local and the shorts any times - what and their military local and AWACS just to keep the VC10
Davey wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Canadian? Your post makes no sense, like a Canadian.
Very funny your editing. Best you can do^ How many hours did that take or does it just come naturally?
Justice Dale

United States

#155310 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In passing, please remind me why I owe them an apology. And why you don't owe those same people, all 66 million of them who voted Obama for calling him "Obastard". Waiting.
LMAO!!! You really are a boring dumb fucher!!
You're just a boring little man that hasn't the ball to admit when you fuch-up!
The day he shows us a real LFBC, then I won't call him Obastard, until then he is Obastard.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#155312 May 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
WHITE HOUSE PRESS ROOM EVACUATED -- FOR SMOKE!
Yep, where there's smoke there is FIRE!
You idiot it was a over heated transformer that caused the smoke!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#155313 May 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, then why didn't Obama drop him four years ago. He could have. Again, you assume that because the person was appointed by a Republican, the appointee much also he a Republican! That is typical Libertarian Logic.
Besides, it just did not happen to TEA Party groups in Ohio, It happened in the D.C. area, Minnesota and Washington state! If it was done just by a LOCAL in Cincinnati, why the other locations?
Damn that Libtardia Logic. Just when you need it, it fails!
The fact remains, the Commissioner was a Bush appointee and your conspiracy fantasy has no legs, that is unless you think Bush was all in on the conspiracy.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, the Prez called the IRS Commissioner, a Bush appointee, and told him to order a few low level workers in Cincinnati to target the Tea Party.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#155314 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You get dumber day by day!
Still afraid to defend your fable Dufus?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#155315 May 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Justice Roberts thinks a fine is a tax, we have been paying taxes for years, what law did we break!!!
And Dufus Dale fails law logic 101

CJ Roberts "you may call that a fine but it is really a tax"

Dufus Fale: "all taxes are fines"

Talk about terminal dumarse

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155317 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thick-headed and obstinate, aren't you, and wallowing in total cluelessness. Told you in the event of conflict, the US has bases all over the world, and would deploy their aircraft to those bases if need be. Would sure beat a 37-hr roundtrip. Libya was bombed mostly from Europe. It was bombed from a carrier, sure, but it was not necessary. Khadafi was bombed from Spain and the UK years ago if my memory serves me right. Korea from Japan and Guam. N.Vietnam from the south, Thailand and B52 from Guam.
If that were the case, why were not forces deployed to Ben Ghazi?
Oh, where did the A-6s, A-7s and F?A-18 come from? Hint, THREE U.S. aircraft carriers (USS Saratoga, USS America and USS Coral Sea)
Oh, we had 12 operation combat carriers and one training carrier in 1986.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155318 May 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
WHITE HOUSE PRESS ROOM EVACUATED -- FOR SMOKE!
Yep, where there's smoke there is FIRE!
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot it was a over heated transformer that caused the smoke!!!
You idiot. When he wrote that, that was all that was known.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155319 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
It this your way of admitting that you're out of ammo?
And you never had any ammo!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155322 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
13 fingers and toes? Er, slug, that would be twenty. College, eh? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
And once again you miss the point entirely!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155323 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody, even you, can counter with a pointless and unexplained statement. It's what you do all the time. You are both illiterate and ignorant. You cannot logically address any subject except to cry out obscenity and t*rds out of mouths. And then, out comes "boy, did I clownstomp them". And, amazingly, you actually believe that you did. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
What part did you miss, jackfish? I said having a huge, state-of-the-art carrier armed to the teeth DOES impact a region by its mere presence. You seem to think people never even notice. Right! LMAO! squidlips

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155324 May 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my last post on the UK's new carriers, you'll note that I reported the Economist's comment that at the point where they were now in construction, it would be more expensive to cancel than finish. I predicted they'd mothball them first thing when completed, you'll see. And, if carriers are so important as you point out, why has the UK decided to go without for 8 to 13 years? The Chinese have been building that carrier for decades almost now. And for what? No other carrier on the horizon. As to India, Italy, Spain, supposedly allies, their carriers are jokes. Only France has one modern nuclear carrier.
As to carriers off the shores of rogue nations, tell me what that accomplished in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, in the Middle East etc. Very little or Zilch. In the Cuban missile crisis, double zilch. It's all about guerilla warfare, insurgency and terrorism now, Rogue. We'd best find solutions to those. Might be cheaper too.
During the Falklands War they had only a few very small carriers and the Argentines almost kicked their butts.
Justice Dale

United States

#155325 May 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still afraid to defend your fable Dufus?
LMAO!!! No, are you afraid to counter my posts, all you have are diatriber!!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#155326 May 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dufus Dale fails law logic 101
CJ Roberts "you may call that a fine but it is really a tax"
Dufus Fale: "all taxes are fines"
Talk about terminal dumarse
LMAO!!! So everyday we live in the the US and pay taxes we are violating some law, this is Justice Roberts contention. Now if you are saying that Roberts is saying that tax means the burden of the Constitution, then this isn't correct either, because a fine as the bill was written is a penalty for not obeying a law, so a Roberts has stated him position, each citizen of the US is a law breaker.
Now are all taxes fines, or all fines taxes. Now if all fines are taxes, then they are deductible, on the other hand, if all taxes are fines we are all law breakers! Now as Roberts has plainly stayed, we are a nation of criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,460,374
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr King Haggard 104
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Well Well 7,953
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr panties9688 62,354
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 7 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr TRD 71,241
Are democrats destroyed? 14 hr red dawn 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages