BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,081 - 136,100 of 175,239 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Why should I try to improve on the Constitution, much smarter people than you and I wrote it, but you can't face that fact.
Obastard was born a citizen of his father's nation, which made him ineligible to be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
Best to try not to improve on the Constitution. Or anything for that matter except yourself. Now THAT would be a major undertaking. You, improving yourself? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd.)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "Don't believe me"? Well, just look at this YOUTUBE clip! LMAO! Groidboy actually thinks he knows how God's mind works! Sure you do. Better go get another rock. fishlips
Exposing you to the universe has nothing to do with the gods Mr. Liars or how you assume they think. It is the Christian who assumes/believes this speck of space dust called earth was created especially for him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing at the birfoon crazy train, which keeps on going nowhere.
You're laughing because you're batshyt crazy! Hee Hee Hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice if you could write coherently.
You forgot to mention that your source, Wikipedia expressed methane content as a mole fraction.
You also don't seem to understand that I never said methane was a significant issue. I merely mentioned that almost 30% is due to ruminant flatulence.
Also, 1,745 nmol/mol is not next to nothing when you consider how many moles of particles are in the earth's atmosphere.
There are almost 6 billion tons of methane in the atmosphere. That's next to nothing?
slowpuke thinks the dinosaurs farted themselves to death! LMAO! Like anything else 6B is relative. Hell, our national debt is 16-17T! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what the Accountability Review Board on the Benghazi was for Rogue. They noted the mistakes and made recommendations. That should have been the end of it and any sane person can see that. All of your questions have been asked and answered and there positively is no blood to be squeezed out of that turnip and most Americans have long realized that.
Most Americans find the notion of demonizing and blaming other Americans for foreign attacks repulsive and I doubt very seriously this will end well for Fox or Republicans in general in the long run. Benghazi didn’t win you the election and it’s not winning you any points now and it never will no matter how outraged you and Fox pretend to be.
LMAO!!! squidiot
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You called the death (quasi murder by corporate negligence) of 11 American rig workers a "fruit salad" and "boring". You can't go back on that, but at least, offer apologies.
The deck of a well is no place for sissies. What were our Federal Inspectors looking at when on the well? That's always been my question. Also, the industry needs a proven method for controlling a blowout in deep water. This is a must.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Muslim woman cries “racism”(What ‘race’ is Islam?) in “My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner”

Many of you will be tempted to feel sympathy for this woman. Don’t. Secret Service agents were doing their job while she fancies herself a ‘victim’ rather than the face of America’s greatest enemy.

If she can’t deal with that she really should relocate to the Muslim country of her choice. We have the right to protect ourselves from people who look just like her and believe what she believes.

Don’t discount the Muslim penchant for exaggeration and self-aggrandisement, of which this piece is loaded. Note to Seema, it isn’t the color of your skin that’s the problem, it’s the threat from your beliefs. You really need to become a little less self-important.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

Ship them out. Pronto!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slowpuke thinks the dinosaurs farted themselves to death! LMAO! Like anything else 6B is relative. Hell, our national debt is 16-17T! LMAO!
Another scientific expression coined by none other than cone-head LRS : "slowpuke thinks the dinosaurs farted themselves to death".

If that doesn't make it into the top scientific journals, then nothing will.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another scientific expression coined by none other than cone-head LRS : "slowpuke thinks the dinosaurs farted themselves to death".
If that doesn't make it into the top scientific journals, then nothing will.
Hell, you think all the dinosaurs gathered in one big herd, died and that's where all the oil comes from! LMAO! You're a dropout alright! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The deck of a well is no place for sissies. What were our Federal Inspectors looking at when on the well? That's always been my question. Also, the industry needs a proven method for controlling a blowout in deep water. This is a must.
You're not too aware of what's going on at home, are you? A crucial Halliburton-manufactured valve was faulty and apparently badly installed, and BP knew about it, pleaded "no contest" to negligence and paid a $4 billion fine. You wrote "The deck of a well is no place for sissies". Of course it is not, as it's risky and hard work. BUT, risk is risk. BP knew there was a problem, yet did not shut down the platform for repairs to valve and put the entire crew's lives at UNNECESSARY risk. Yes, there is risk, but not that kind of risk where you know the whole thing may blow up and still just stand by. Remember, BP pleaded guilty and paid a hefty fine. Pleaded no contest to avoid jail. How come you and none of your right wing birther buddies didn't ask for heads to roll as is no doubt correctly asked for Benghazi.

Ok, let's have your diatribe now.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you think all the dinosaurs gathered in one big herd, died and that's where all the oil comes from! LMAO! You're a dropout alright! LMAO!
Well, I don't recall advancing that theory, but you just did, no? Wear that cone proudly.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of those opinions were written after our Constitution was written and are, again, nothing more than an opinion.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure. HOWEVER, their opinions are considerably more authoritative than YOUR opinion.
None the less, they are still O P I N I O N S!
Our courts, to include our USSC, has done a gross disservice to our Country by not taking up this issue. By refusing to do so they will leave a cloud over the Obama presidency forever!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that your source, Wikipedia expressed methane content as a mole fraction.
You also don't seem to understand that I never said methane was a significant issue. I merely mentioned that almost 30% is due to ruminant flatulence.
Also, 1,745 nmol/mol is not next to nothing when you consider how many moles of particles are in the earth's atmosphere.
There are almost 6 billion tons of methane in the atmosphere. That's next to nothing?
Oh my my, Six billion tones of methane in our atmosphere. How many tones are there of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon and Carbon Dioxide are in our atmosphere? How about WATER VAPOR?!?
It is just like you have no idea what the difference between profit and profit margin is!
Oh, do you know the difference between ton and tone is? I do and it is not just the spelling.
But to educate you Libtards that do not understand the metric system. A ton is two thousand pounds but a tone is one thousand kilograms or about 2,208 pounds!
The reason I went metric is that I no longer weigh 220 pounds, I weigh only 100 kgs. And now my love tool is over 100 mm too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, I don't recall advancing that theory, but you just did, no? Wear that cone proudly.
Have you ever heard of Sinclair Oil? And do you know what their sign looks like?
http://www.sinclairoil.com/
I was taught in school that petroleum came from dinosaurs but I figured out a long time ago they Liberals lied about everything. Oh, back in 1975 the Libtards also claimed the Earth would run out of oil by the turn of the century. If that is correct, why do we now have three times the proven oil reserves?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of those opinions were written after our Constitution was written and are, again, nothing more than an opinion.
<quoted text>
None the less, they are still O P I N I O N S!
Our courts, to include our USSC, has done a gross disservice to our Country by not taking up this issue. By refusing to do so they will leave a cloud over the Obama presidency forever!!!
It's not the USSC's concern that a few ignorant nutballs' minds are clouded over a frivolous non-issue.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my my, Six billion tones of methane in our atmosphere. How many tones are there of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon and Carbon Dioxide are in our atmosphere? How about WATER VAPOR?!?
It is just like you have no idea what the difference between profit and profit margin is!
Oh, do you know the difference between ton and tone is? I do and it is not just the spelling.
But to educate you Libtards that do not understand the metric system. A ton is two thousand pounds but a tone is one thousand kilograms or about 2,208 pounds!
The reason I went metric is that I no longer weigh 220 pounds, I weigh only 100 kgs. And now my love tool is over 100 mm too.
So the idiot thinks "libtard" scientists don't understand the metric system?

No matter how you slice it, 6 billion tons is not "next to nothing."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're not too aware of what's going on at home, are you? A crucial Halliburton-manufactured valve was faulty and apparently badly installed, and BP knew about it, pleaded "no contest" to negligence and paid a $4 billion fine. You wrote "The deck of a well is no place for sissies". Of course it is not, as it's risky and hard work. BUT, risk is risk. BP knew there was a problem, yet did not shut down the platform for repairs to valve and put the entire crew's lives at UNNECESSARY risk. Yes, there is risk, but not that kind of risk where you know the whole thing may blow up and still just stand by. Remember, BP pleaded guilty and paid a hefty fine. Pleaded no contest to avoid jail. How come you and none of your right wing birther buddies didn't ask for heads to roll as is no doubt correctly asked for Benghazi.
Ok, let's have your diatribe now.
Every major oil company has had tragedies occur. BP knew they were going to be ones to take the fall so they did what was in their best interest. I find it hard to believe any driller/toolpusher would allow a valve to be "badly" installed. It's a valve, it either works or it doesn't. Again, what were the inspectors looking at? Sounds like you're saying that everyone knew the valve was faulty and just didn't care. That is silly. You just want to demonize the big oil companies. Make that all big companies. If the well wasn't up to standards then the inspectors failed as well as the valve. Oh, how could I have forgotten your hatred for Cheney? Let me guess, you think Halliburton did this on purpose to make Obumbler look bad. LMAO!

*The fault with the valve might have only been visible through X-rays.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a straightforward calculation to compute the number of tons of various gasses in the atmosphere given 5.6 billion tons of methane and the composition of air.

Nevertheless, 6 billion tons would squash Rouge into a grease spot. It's not "almost nothing."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So the idiot thinks "libtard" scientists don't understand the metric system?
No matter how you slice it, 6 billion tons is not "next to nothing."
<quoted text>
Depends on what you're comparing it to, genius! Everything is relative.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Every major oil company has had tragedies occur. BP knew they were going to be ones to take the fall so they did what was in their best interest. I find it hard to believe any driller/toolpusher would allow a valve to be "badly" installed. It's a valve, it either works or it doesn't. Again, what were the inspectors looking at? Sounds like you're saying that everyone knew the valve was faulty and just didn't care. That is silly. You just want to demonize the big oil companies. Make that all big companies. If the well wasn't up to standards then the inspectors failed as well as the valve. Oh, how could I have forgotten your hatred for Cheney? Let me guess, you think Halliburton did this on purpose to make Obumbler look bad. LMAO!
*The fault with the valve might have only been visible through X-rays.
Halliburton or BP did not do this to make Obama look bad. They did it to save money and not interrupt drilling, simple. Add incompetence for good measure. Explain why BP paid that huge huge fine and did not contest the charges of willful negligence, then. You think they'd pay over $4 billion just so they could resume operations? And what inspectors are you talking about? BP inspectors? They're biased. Industry policing itself? Make me laugh. We've seen the results of that in oil drilling and transport and food safety. Govt inspectors? Repub admin reduced them to a minimum, gotta have unfettered industry. We have a conservative govt here too and snafus, more and more each day as companies "regulate" themselves in oil spills, c-coli and salmonella. Let them be, no interference from big brother govt. Sure.

You're so keen to criticize Obama and Clinton over Benghazi, two players who were not even there. Yet, THE player, BP, WAS there and it still happened. 11 men dead. Not only do you not criticize BP and Halliburton, you automatically cover for them and not a peep about the 11 dead. Why? Are rig operators less important than diplomats and armed guards?

It's risky business, working on oil platforms, you said. Well, so is diplomacy in a war zone, don't you agree? And, the company is so filthy rich, even after close to R$30 billion in fines and cleanup, they still managed to make a profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,076
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Patrick 1,084,464
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Why We will Go to War with Russia 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••