BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,802)

Showing posts 136,021 - 136,040 of167,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And that would have changed exactly what Rogue? They could have forfeited the entire Indiana primary and that would have changed what? Did they not do exactly that in the Michigan and Florida primaries and finally end up making a deal? Was Obama even on the ballot in Michigan? I think not.
You have nothing to say in response???

It's been 5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went away.
This is a Cancer On The pResidency!
That is a victory in and of itself!
Of course we always knew that Obama could not provide what Hawaii DOH does not have!
SHEEPLE are just so damn STUPID!

I feel like I am at McDonald's again.
I'm LOVIN IT!
Are you looking FORWARD to sweet home Alabama?
Ha, Ha, Ha!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Appeals court strikes down union poster rule
Appeals court: Government can't require businesses to display posters explaining union rights - By Sam Hananel, Associated Press |

WASHINGTON (AP)-- In another blow to the nation's dwindling labor unions, an appeals court on Tuesday struck down a federal rule that would have required millions of businesses to put up posters informing workers of their right to form a union.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said the National Labor Relations Board violated employers' free speech rights in in trying to force them to display the posters or face charges of committing an unfair labor practice.
Unions had hoped the posters would help them boost falling membership, but business groups argued that they were too one-sided in favor of unionization.
The court's ruling is the latest success for business groups that have worked to prevent the NLRB from shifting the legal landscape in favor of labor unions, despite President Barack Obama's appointment of several labor-friendly board members.
http://news.yahoo.com/appeals-court-strikes-d...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

What the Alabama Supreme Court will see and hear.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...

Forgery and fraud!
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice!

We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.

On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President Obama’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.

At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.

If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.

In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.

The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:

This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.

Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What says even more is that each and every frivolous complaint has been dismissed
Big Joe is trolling for donations. He can't and won't file charges. He can't and won't force any court to act. Any fool that believes that he has any intention of getting anywhere close to putting anything on paper or sworn testimony where he might face perjury or fraud charges deserves to be fleeced
What says even more is that each and every frivolous complaint has been dismissed ... said reTARD.

WHAT THAT SHOWS ... is the level of CORRUPTION
this admin has SUNK TO
being led by COMMIE eric holder!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Second word of your post!!!!! LMAO!!!
Wrong again. First AND second. Red herring LMAO (Rogue tm reg'd).

No comment on YOUR comment relative to my bad typind, such as "suks"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Just a comment about the three young women who had been kidnapped and held as sex slaves for the past ten odd years.
The darker and pooter the neighborhood, the poorer the law enforcement. If you live in a 'lighter' more affluent neighborhood, regardless of your skin color, you will get better police support!
It has more to do with how affluent you are and not your skin color. And the worst is Shitcago where the police will not patrol the poorer areas and will not even respond to a vehicle theft. If your car gets stolen and you live in the poorer sections in town, all you do is call it in!
And that is why drug dealing and shootings are way out of control in Shitcago. So long as a rich person is not shot, they do not give a damn!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, and another libtard throws out the Race Card. You do know that "Cracker" is a very racist term but since it only refers to white people, you Libtards don't get upset.
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you have any idea what a 'Cracker' is? He was the slave master who use to crack his whip on the slaves. Maybe you might think you are one but in my family, I have no known relative you lived south of the State of Maine!
Know I have no idea if any of my relatives fought in the Civil War but if they did they probably fought to free the slaves in the Union Army.
Oh, I know. Some black people call each other n*g*r but to you it is okay for someone of a particular color to call someone else of the same color a pejorative?!?
<quoted text>
But you never get it because you are a bigot! Just like the Mountain Dew Commercial!!!
Pepsi racist ad video? Mountain Dew commercial from Tyler, The Creator under fire over 'racism'
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/money/consum...
Yep, you didn't 'get it' but apparently ABC News did!!!
Could you make an exception and be relevant just ONCE please?
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:

Forgery and fraud!

We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.

On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President ObamaÂ’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.

At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.

If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.

In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.

The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:

This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.

Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
Orly told you this was a fable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Foxworthy Has It Right

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country
illegally, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If, in the nation's largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA, but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is cute, but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings, while children of addicts are left in filth- and drug-infested homes, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If the governments plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working through 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove they sought, but couldn't find work, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, wall-sized plasma do-it-all TV's and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more safe according to the government, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
What a country!!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jeff Foxworthy Has It Right
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country
illegally, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If you have to get your parents permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If, in the nation's largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA, but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is cute, but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings, while children of addicts are left in filth- and drug-infested homes, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If the governments plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working through 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove they sought, but couldn't find work, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, wall-sized plasma do-it-all TV's and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more safe according to the government, you might live in a nation founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
What a country!!!!
Rogue, call it killing the messenger or whatever, but for heaven's sake, YOUR SOURCES!! It's plain to see that you cannot get sensible middle-of-road people to feed your hate for those that govern you. Jeff Foxworthy is the host of the crappiest of the crappiest tv show. The problem, Rogue, is that you birthers cannot find a respectable source that echoes your extreme and hateful viewpoints. Even Hollywood actors. Did you see which ones endorsed Romney (all B actors - Would be C actors if that category existed) and which ones endorsed Obama? The closest you got to an intelligent one was Clint Eastwood but, just like Orly Taitz, blew it with an empty chair.

Find someone with credibility please.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Forgery and fraud!
Deleted some of yours to put mine in TD!:)

The Girls On Fox News Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The complete lyrics for
“The Girls On Fox News”
~by Austin Cunningham
are presented here:

Well I used to be a Democrat, Liberal no doubt
I didn't think Conservatives knew what life’s about
Then I started leaving the Fox News channel on.
If that’s the face of the right, I’ll tell the left so long.

Oh, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose
Whoever does the hiring knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News.

There’s Gretchen, Meagan and Martha, Harris and Patti Ann
Janice, Jen and Julie, Maria, Anna and Alison
Dana, Ainsley, Andrea, Uma, Shannon, Molly and Heather

Hey, is there even a Heather?
Yeah.
There’s two?
Yeah two

There’s Mollys too?
Yeah.
Perfect.

Well they make the bad news on TV look a whole lot better!

Now please don’t call me shallow, a pervert, or insane.
Because who the heck does not love beauty with brains.
I bet you that Bill Clinton, when Hillary walks in
Quickly switches back from Fox to MSBNN!

Bet Bill wants a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose!
Whoever does the hiring, knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

Now to Doocy, Kilmeade, and Bolling, Bret, Shep and Sean
And all them other hairy-legged Geraldos you put on
I ask you all one question, who would you rather watch
Cavuto or Courtney Friel interview Ed Koch.

‘Cause honey sure beats vinegar to wash down the news we need
No one else comes close, well except for maybe Robin Meade.
They got your blondes and brunettes, even redheads, too
Which proves that they’re the only ones with fair and balanced news!

Oh I want a girl, like the girls on Fox News
I’d settle for an hour there in Billy Hemmer’s shoes
Can’t help if other network girls’ egos get bruised

More Cowbell!

And I like Michelle Malkin, she never makes my reds stay blue
And if my wife would let me, hey I’d marry Michelle, too.
Save some love for Greta, she’s the smartest y’all
Bet when she’s off the record, she’s the wildest of them all!

Now I’m a Fox News junkie, I watch it all I can
My Liberal days are over, hope Bob Beckel understands.
And I believe in everything O’Reilly has to say
Especially when he has Kimberly Guilfoyle on that day.

Oh I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose.
Hey, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

No, honey, I love you!
I mean if I wasn’t married to you, I’d love them
I mean they’re awesome
But you’re the most awesomest, really!
I swear, honey.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/look-whats-happene...

GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo "WND" ..........

"and"

Austin Cunningham

FOX News
No. 1 ...
for OVER 10 Years!

World Net Daily -'WND'
been online
over 15 YEARS!

PROVES
there's
STILL *HOPE* FOR THIS NATION!

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Can You Hear "US"

CAN YOU HEAR US?
(Neil Finn)

We're right where we belong
Where mountains meet the ocean
Beneath the Southern Cross
A symbol of our devotion

Can you hear us
We'll never let go
Can you hear us
And carry our hopes
Can you hear us
We'll never let go

The fire is coming back
There's magic in your touch
Silver fern on black
Somehow it means so much
The time is running down
The shadows getting longer
But don't you hang your head
'Cos brother it's not over

[Chorus]

And the final moment in your hands
You feel the power from the stands
And it's like thunder coming to fill the silence

[Chorus]

Can you hear us...*America.....hear us....*America

*edited by AL

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/neil-finn-lyric...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. First AND second. Red herring LMAO (Rogue tm reg'd).
No comment on YOUR comment relative to my bad typind, such as "suks"?
I didn't want to overload your circuitry, Shirley. We all know how easily you blow a fuse.

sux, there. LMAO

(fishlips)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue, call it killing the messenger or whatever, but for heaven's sake, YOUR SOURCES!! It's plain to see that you cannot get sensible middle-of-road people to feed your hate for those that govern you. Jeff Foxworthy is the host of the crappiest of the crappiest tv show. The problem, Rogue, is that you birthers cannot find a respectable source that echoes your extreme and hateful viewpoints. Even Hollywood actors. Did you see which ones endorsed Romney (all B actors - Would be C actors if that category existed) and which ones endorsed Obama? The closest you got to an intelligent one was Clint Eastwood but, just like Orly Taitz, blew it with an empty chair.
This coming from the King of Hatred! You hippo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you know why actors do not usually endorse Republicans? Because they will be black balled and they know it.
By the way, you can not take a J O K E, can you? A little thin skinned I'd say.
Oh, have you seen Jeff Fox Worthy's ratings? Probably better than MSNBC's!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
But the way, what EXACTLY do you think was HATEFUL?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Deleted some of yours to put mine in TD!:)
The Girls On Fox News Song
The complete lyrics for
“The Girls On Fox News”
~by Austin Cunningham
are presented here:
Well I used to be a Democrat, Liberal no doubt
I didn't think Conservatives knew what life’s about
Then I started leaving the Fox News channel on.
If that’s the face of the right, I’ll tell the left so long.
Oh, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose
There’s Gretchen, Meagan and Martha, Harris and Patti Ann
Janice, Jen and Julie, Maria, Anna and Alison
Dana, Ainsley, Andrea, Uma, Shannon, Molly and Heather
Hey, is there even a Heather?
Yeah.
There’s two?
Yeah two
There’s Mollys too?
Yeah.
Perfect.
Well they make the bad news on TV look a whole lot better!
Now please don’t call me shallow, a pervert, or insane.
Because who the heck does not love beauty with brains.
I bet you that Bill Clinton, when Hillary walks in
Quickly switches back from Fox to MSBNN!
Bet Bill wants a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose!
Whoever does the hiring, knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
Now to Doocy, Kilmeade, and Bolling, Bret, Shep and Sean
And all them other hairy-legged Geraldos you put on
I ask you all one question, who would you rather watch
Cavuto or Courtney Friel interview Ed Koch.
‘Cause honey sure beats vinegar to wash down the news we need
No one else comes close, well except for maybe Robin Meade.
They got your blondes and brunettes, even redheads, too
Which proves that they’re the only ones with fair and balanced news!
Oh I want a girl, like the girls on Fox News
I’d settle for an hour there in Billy Hemmer’s shoes
Can’t help if other network girls’ egos get bruised
More Cowbell!
And I like Michelle Malkin, she never makes my reds stay blue
And if my wife would let me, hey I’d marry Michelle, too.
Save some love for Greta, she’s the smartest y’all
Bet when she’s off the record, she’s the wildest of them all!
Now I’m a Fox News junkie, I watch it all I can
My Liberal days are over, hope Bob Beckel understands.
And I believe in everything O’Reilly has to say
Especially when he has Kimberly Guilfoyle on that day.
Oh I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose.
Hey, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
No, honey, I love you!
I mean if I wasn’t married to you, I’d love them
I mean they’re awesome
But you’re the most awesomest, really!
I swear, honey.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/look-whats-happene...
GOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo "WND" ..........
"and"
Austin Cunningham
FOX News
No. 1 ...
for OVER 10 Years!
World Net Daily -'WND'
been online
over 15 YEARS!
PROVES
there's
STILL *HOPE* FOR THIS NATION!
<3
Well, the Liberals have Helen Thomas, don't they?
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue just wrote : "The only religion that can not get along with anyone are the Muslims."
False, patently false and misinformed. Tell that to the various Jewish sects, Orthodox, and so forth. Tell that to the Christians and their incessant religious wars. Religions are man-made and therefore terribly imperfect, nothing but a path to power. Every religion was born, conceived, to ensnare its followers, scare them, not promise rewards mainly, but threats of hell if they did not follow the path as drawn by THEM. Can't you even see that?
Ah, do Jews blow up each others Synagogues? Do they crash jet airliners into buildings? When was the last Christian religious war? Now, when was the last Muslim religious war.
You are a flaming bigot!!!
And it is obvious you have never been to a Catholic mass before. You are probably clueless to what a Catholic mass actually is!!!
But you probably see no hate in any of Rev. Wright's church services, do you?!? See, even ABC thinks Rev. Wright is full of hate!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

20 Dead in Gas Tanker Explosion Near Mexico City

By ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON and JOSE OSORIO Associated Press
MEXICO CITY May 7, 2013 (AP)
A natural gas tanker truck lost control, hit a center divider and exploded on a highway lined by homes in the Mexico City suburb of Ecatepec early Tuesday, killing at least 20 people and injuring nearly three dozen, authorities said.
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,021 - 136,040 of167,393
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
snapchat gay names 3 min nolovecity74 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min harmonious 1,033,598
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 52
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
•••
•••