BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
136,021 - 136,040 of 174,860 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Benghazi Revelations Today Could Obliterate Obama’s Credibility and Sink Hillary’s 2016 Ambitions
Consider it DONE!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Colbert must have been reading you lake a tealeaf GB.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/colb...
Please note it’s in the comedy section where it belongs
There are three reasons why the Congressional hearing is needed. One is to determine the the FACTS in the case, next to to prevent another incident like this and to fix blame.
1) Why was security at Benghazi reduced when the people on the ground were asking for it to be increased?
2) Why was their no ready reaction force?
3) Why was there no military response?
4) What has the administration done to capture/kill the attackers?
Note, they just put out three wanted posters within the week ONLY because of the pending hearings.
IMHO, the Obama administration do not want the facts to come out as it will not make them look competent.
Jacques use to say that in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, NO ONE DIED! Well Jacques, in this case four Americans died and yet you again turn a blind eye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re Sheriff Joe:
http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...
Re the meaning of Natural Born Citizen:
"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )
Ah Tootzie, it does not matter what anyone thinks what any word means. In areas of interpretation of our Constitution our Supreme Court has all but the final answer. And the USSC has never ruled on what the definition of what a natural born citizen is and you can not show me any USSC ruling that has.
Remember this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be the Anglo Saxon Christian who created the gods in his own image. I assume since he speaks to and for the gods he imagines he thinks like one as well. That is not to let religious blacks off the hook as they have accepted the very gospel that enslaved them hook, line and sinker. Guess I shouldn’t label all Christians, but it is what it is.
“The church of this country is not only indifferent to the wrongs of the slave, it actually takes sides with the oppressors.... For my part, I would say, welcome infidelity! Welcome atheism! Welcome anything! in preference to the gospel, as preached by these Divines! They convert the very name of religion into an engine of tyranny and barbarous cruelty, and serve to confirm more infidels, in this age, than all the infidel writings of Thomas Paine, Voltaire, and Bolingbroke put together have done!”
-- Frederick Douglass, "The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro"
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/dougl...
Ah, since I have never met God face to face I do not know what he looks like. Maybe he appears to different people differently. To a Polynesian he may appear to be a Polinesian!
Now, we know, more or less, what Jesus looked like and what he most probably did not look like. He know he was not an Eskimo nor a Australoid.
Did the Eskimos and Australoids have their own Jesus? I don't know!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the single largest producer of carbon monoxide in the state of California.
How cool is that, Rogue?
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! Damn you're sharp! LMAO squidlips
LRS discovers (delusional) belatedly that anything I post must be "on cue" to Jacques, even though I posted to this forum over a year before Jacques. What a sad little twerp.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was right on cue? Dolt. You even replied to one of my comments yesterday.
Got Alzheimer's?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques, this is for you. You may notice that the aircraft's registration number begins with a "C" which means it is registered in..... Canada. I am sure the the Canadian CAB (like our FAA) has taken action against the pilot!

Video: Longest Takeoff Run ... Ever
By Robert Goyer / Published: May 02, 2013

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/pilots-places/pilots...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Benghazi Revelations Today Could Obliterate Obama’s Credibility and Sink Hillary’s 2016 Ambitions
Consider it DONE!
<quoted text>
There are three reasons why the Congressional hearing is needed. One is to determine the the FACTS in the case, next to to prevent another incident like this and to fix blame.
1) Why was security at Benghazi reduced when the people on the ground were asking for it to be increased?
2) Why was their no ready reaction force?
3) Why was there no military response?
4) What has the administration done to capture/kill the attackers?
Note, they just put out three wanted posters within the week ONLY because of the pending hearings.
IMHO, the Obama administration do not want the facts to come out as it will not make them look competent.
Jacques use to say that in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, NO ONE DIED! Well Jacques, in this case four Americans died and yet you again turn a blind eye.
Yes to your last sentence, 4 Americans died and I agree that the after-tragedy response was not the best possible one. However, it was pretty much shown, as it will be again, that nothing could've been done to save those 4 unfortunate victims. I just can't believe that you and other birthers would assume that Obama himself or Hillary Clinton would've been responsible for lack of proper and adequate protection for the consulate or cultural centre in Benghazi. Really. Let those brave men rest in peace and hope that this kind of tragedy won't be repeated.
Those 4 Americans were killed by foes, enemies. Yet, strange how 11 rig workers were killed by fellow Americans and Brits in the Gulf of Mexico, Halliburton and BP. 3 times + the Benghazi toll yet not a peep from you except to defend these multinationals who, incidentally, have paid over $30 billion in reparations of which $4 billion for criminal negligence. Yet nary a word from you on this, except, as I said, to defend your exploiters. Serfs it was, serf it is. Were those 11 lives not worth the ones lost in Benghazi?

Yes, in the Lewinski scandal, no one died. But 11 men died on that rig. But you don't care, do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the single largest producer of carbon monoxide in the state of California.
How cool is that, Rogue?
loose
Sooo? Maybe that is a good reason for us to get away from jet engines and go diesel as diesels have no CO output! Gasoline engines that are properly tuned don't either.
Oh, several idiots have tried to commit suicide by running their modern cars in a closed garage however they do not make carbon dioxide but make enough CO2 to knock you out, and kill the engine, and then you wake up with a bad headache.
Oh, plants like carbon dioxide better than they like carbon dioxide so the plants will take care of it!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re Sheriff Joe:
http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...
Re the meaning of Natural Born Citizen:
"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )
LMAO!!

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your dreams come true

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Tootzie, it does not matter what anyone thinks what any word means. In areas of interpretation of our Constitution our Supreme Court has all but the final answer. And the USSC has never ruled on what the definition of what a natural born citizen is and you can not show me any USSC ruling that has.
Remember this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I'm sorry Rouge, but the Supreme Court has affirmed the jus soli principle under which the natural born citizen is defined. It is settled law that a person born of alien parents in the US, with few exceptions, is a natural born citizen.

Settled law matters Rouge, even if you don't understand it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
How cool is that, Rogue?
loose
And ruminants emit almost 30% of global methane emissions. Ain't that a gas?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

You people need to come to your senses and get off those polluting aeroplanes pronto.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

MSM Realizes Obama’s Fraud Bombshell
The Obama eligibility case before the Alabama Supreme Court people is making people realize that Obama’s file is empty.
They’ve been tricked and they’re finding it out. It’s a hard awakening.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA BACKERS DESPERATE AS ELIGIBILITY
CASE HEADS TO ALABAMA SUPREME COURT!
AND IT GETS EVEN MORE INTERESTING…
MORE OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATES APPEAR
AND THEY ALL INDICATE FRAUD!
DEMAND PROOF POSITIVE NOW!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

The Truth about Vattel, Presidents, Citizens & Subjects
May 5, 2013
“As to this class there have been doubts,
but never as to the first…”
The ignorant and highly biased defenders of Barack Obama’s unconstitutional reign as America’s President, base their entire defense on the notion that only three kinds of persons inhabit a country; natural born citizens, naturalized citizens, and foreigners. That is one of the greatest absurdities of all time, and that is because there are ten identifiable types of citizens in the United States, and only two of them are natural.
In addition to them, there are 6 types of non-citizens, which are,-excluding any possible enemy combatants:
1. foreign diplomats (whose U.S. born children are not citizens) 2. foreign government employees of lower rank, including Consular Officers (their U.S. born children are considered to be citizens) 3. Legal immigrants (Green Card recipients) 4. Illegal immigrants 5. Visa Card recipients,(Foreign visitors, tourists, temp. workers, etc.) 6. non-citizen American Nationals from American Samoa, Virgin Islands, and Swains Island.

Those who are Americans are so in these 10 ways:

1. Children born of citizens in the United States
2. Children born of citizens outside the United State
3. Immigrants naturalized by the naturalization process.
4. Children born of legal immigrants (Green Card holders),
automatically naturalized at birth by the 14th Amendment
5. Children born of illegal immigrants (citizens by policy, not law),
presumedly automatically naturalized at birth by the 14th Amendment
6. Children naturalized by their parents’ naturalization though born abroad
7. Children born in America to non-immigrant aliens,(-citizens by policy also)
8. Foreigners made citizens by Congressional proclamation (Puerto Rico, Guam)
9. Children born abroad to only one American parent. American citizens via statute
10.Children born to American women who lost their citizenship by being married to and
living with a foreign husband in a foreign nation between 1907 and 1922 who along with
their mother (re)acquired American citizenship after the 1907 Naturalization Act was amended

The idea that all citizens who are not naturalized by process are “natural born citizen” is asinine. But everyone thinks that all citizens except naturalized citizens can be President, yet the Constitution mandates something else. They think it requires that the President be born in America, connecting only domestic birth with eligibility. They could just as easily connect eligibility to only parentage since what one is when born is determined by parentage,-being as parents determine one’s inherited nature,-one’s social and national position and membership.
Why is it that both would seem equally plausible determinants of presidential eligibility? It’s because of the words the Constitution used to describe the citizenship of the President. For all other offices it used the descriptor of “a citizen of the United States”. As one can see from the list, that is very inclusive.

But when it came to the position that wields the power of the Commander of the American military they used very exclusive language. They put it like this:
“No person, except a natural born citizen,…shall be eligible to the office of the President,…”.
In order to bind that description to the borders within which one was born is quite a feat, but they accomplish it by resorting to elevating, and then twisting the meaning of an old English term that lost its true meaning over the centuries due to sliding down a slippery slope of language bastardization, namely the term:“natural born subject”. That term originally meant a son born into subjection to the King by inheriting his father’s relationship to the crown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes to your last sentence, 4 Americans died and I agree that the after-tragedy response was not the best possible one. However, it was pretty much shown, as it will be again, that nothing could've been done to save those 4 unfortunate victims. I just can't believe that you and other birthers would assume that Obama himself or Hillary Clinton would've been responsible for lack of proper and adequate protection for the consulate or cultural centre in Benghazi. Really. Let those brave men rest in peace and hope that this kind of tragedy won't be repeated.
Those 4 Americans were killed by foes, enemies. Yet, strange how 11 rig workers were killed by fellow Americans and Brits in the Gulf of Mexico, Halliburton and BP. 3 times + the Benghazi toll yet not a peep from you except to defend these multinationals who, incidentally, have paid over $30 billion in reparations of which $4 billion for criminal negligence. Yet nary a word from you on this, except, as I said, to defend your exploiters. Serfs it was, serf it is. Were those 11 lives not worth the ones lost in Benghazi?
Yes, in the Lewinski scandal, no one died. But 11 men died on that rig. But you don't care, do you?
AH, but they did not know when the attacks would stop, DID THEY? And we still had people who were alive that might have been killed!!!
Obama has told the military and the Dept. of State people that if it comes between MY politics and your life, I will make sure I survive as president! And to hell with you!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

About a decade ago a Marine unit was on maneuvers at 29 Palms and on the convoy back the unit commander left ONE Marine to act as a traffic cop way on in the desert. It was the next morning they realized he had not reported for duty and it was not until that afternoon, 24 hour after the fact, that they went looking for him.
Oh, they did find him,,,,, dead of exposure. The Commander was court-martialed for dereliction of duty!!! And that is what needs to happen to Obama!
No, you can not court-martial the president but for that offense he should be impeached!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

One night in S. Korea I was out night flying and when we returned it was a minus ten fahrenheit. We had only one crewchief with us on that mission so I told him I would help him button the aircraft up and he told me he did not need me.
And I told him I would not leave him on the ramp under these conditions as if he slipped and fell off the aircraft and had, lets say, a broken ankle, he might not be able to get help by himself and would probably freeze to death. And I also told him that by helping him, we would both get off the ramp faster!
Yes, normally a pilot/officer does not do manual labor but I would have been derelict in my duty by leaving him in those weather conditions.
I noticed that officers who had been in combat usually took better care of their subordinates as in combat you realize that everyone depends on everyone to stay alive.
And when subordinates know you care about them, they will work better.
Oh, I have never claimed to be perfect and I improved over the years and I thank God all I did was break one mechanics finger!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I KNOW MANY OF YOU (LIKE ME) ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FOOTBALL SEASON. WELL, HERE'S A LITTLE RECAP OF LAST SEASON.........

Coincidence? Just wondering..........

Alabama beat Arkansas,
and Arkansas fired their coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee,
and Tennessee fired their coach.

Alabama beat Auburn,
and Auburn fired their coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame, and the Pope resigned.......

Damn, I wish the White House had a team!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Your spin is boring, boring, boring, it would have been nice if you could have made a point and not just thrown fruit-salad at us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Incognito4Ever 1,081,627
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 36 min TW_sugar_daddio 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,037
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••