BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155023 May 8, 2013
In other words, you're tired of getting clownstomped. Can't say as I blame you. You've all but turned into a greasy spot on the floor! Worry not, Barfer will be along shortly to clean it up. ticklips LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155024 May 8, 2013
What we shall do. Just as we always have!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155025 May 8, 2013

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#155026 May 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Benghazi Revelations Today Could Obliterate Obama’s Credibility and Sink Hillary’s 2016 Ambitions
Consider it DONE!
Colbert must have been reading you lake a tealeaf GB.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/08/colb...

Please note it’s in the comedy section where it belongs

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155027 May 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Benghazi Revelations Today Could Obliterate Obama’s Credibility and Sink Hillary’s 2016 Ambitions
Consider it DONE!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh course you Libtards will poopo it but we only need to swings a few percent of the voters and there goes the election.

Location hidden

#155028 May 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, there are a few looney-righties that think that this might happen. I think Pres. Obama would call out the National Guard and block Arlington if someone even tried.
Obama may not be very bright but he is not stupid enough to allow this!
Boston Bomber To Be Buried at Arlington National Cemetery - May 8, 2013 at 9:36 am
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/boston -...

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, did you even read my comments? I do not agree with them whatsoever and I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that he will be buried at Arlington!!!
You did note that I described them as "...there are a few looney-righties..."
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But why do you even report such insignificant tidbits? Do you search for them? You even invoke the president and the national guard blocking access to Arlington, good lord. Why? Is your imagination that fertile? Would you like to shoot the funeral party if they insisted on coming through regardless?
You don't have to agree with them, they are putting out this kind of sensationalist news to attract readers like you. Opinions don't matter here, as it will never happen. That kind of idea may have come from the right, who cares? Who cares whether you're right or left crazy? It's the same damn thing.
Again, READ (and comprehend) my comments.
Oh, their point is just as important as your's is.

Moreno Valley, CA

#155029 May 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Groidboy, if "He" is capable of creating billions of universes, why wouldn't he be able to remember all that "He" has created? Just some very basic logic is all that is needed to understand that.
The same way you lose say a tennis ball in the woods. After a few years you have no idea what’s grown on it and even that little deed would give you no clue to the vastness of outer space. But who ever accused you of being logical?

Logic dictates since none of the so called prophets or writers of the bible seemed aware of this or anything else outside their habitat nothing was ever revealed to them, but you are free to believe what you wish as am I.

Don’t believe me? Take a look! I think even Moses would be impressed.
&lc =m-Z7PLGvL7dyHZ-45sInDGWrMC4Vb KO8dCUHqgf5yjM

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155030 May 9, 2013
Rogue,
You're the recognized expert in aviation and mechanics here; Tell us again why noxious lead has been banned for decades across the board as a fuel additive except for aviation (AVGAS), which is exempt.
Tell us again how lead is not a proven cause of brain damage in even the minutest of quantities.
Tell us again why the FAA is dragging its feet and is slow to take action.
Thanks for the input, Rogue.
loose

Moreno Valley, CA

#155031 May 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know God has the same intellectual capacity you do? I won't dare compare my brain to some one like Dr. Einstein but you seem to thing God is as stupid as you are?
No, that would be the Anglo Saxon Christian who created the gods in his own image. I assume since he speaks to and for the gods he imagines he thinks like one as well. That is not to let religious blacks off the hook as they have accepted the very gospel that enslaved them hook, line and sinker. Guess I shouldn’t label all Christians, but it is what it is.

“The church of this country is not only indifferent to the wrongs of the slave, it actually takes sides with the oppressors.... For my part, I would say, welcome infidelity! Welcome atheism! Welcome anything! in preference to the gospel, as preached by these Divines! They convert the very name of religion into an engine of tyranny and barbarous cruelty, and serve to confirm more infidels, in this age, than all the infidel writings of Thomas Paine, Voltaire, and Bolingbroke put together have done!”
-- Frederick Douglass, "The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro"
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/dougl...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#155032 May 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh course you Libtards will poopo it but we only need to swings a few percent of the voters and there goes the election.
LOL, these are the exact words Rogue Dumbarse has used to describe all his favourite losing causes, birfoonism included.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155034 May 9, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE KNOWS, as does Trump, Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, etc.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever.
www.WND.com
Re Sheriff Joe:

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...

Re the meaning of Natural Born Citizen:

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155035 May 9, 2013

Location hidden

#155037 May 9, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Consider it DONE!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three reasons why the Congressional hearing is needed. One is to determine the the FACTS in the case, next to to prevent another incident like this and to fix blame.
1) Why was security at Benghazi reduced when the people on the ground were asking for it to be increased?
2) Why was their no ready reaction force?
3) Why was there no military response?
4) What has the administration done to capture/kill the attackers?
Note, they just put out three wanted posters within the week ONLY because of the pending hearings.
IMHO, the Obama administration do not want the facts to come out as it will not make them look competent.
Jacques use to say that in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, NO ONE DIED! Well Jacques, in this case four Americans died and yet you again turn a blind eye.

Location hidden

#155038 May 9, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re Sheriff Joe:
http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...
Re the meaning of Natural Born Citizen:
"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)
“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
"Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning."---The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )
Ah Tootzie, it does not matter what anyone thinks what any word means. In areas of interpretation of our Constitution our Supreme Court has all but the final answer. And the USSC has never ruled on what the definition of what a natural born citizen is and you can not show me any USSC ruling that has.
Remember this;

Location hidden

#155039 May 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be the Anglo Saxon Christian who created the gods in his own image. I assume since he speaks to and for the gods he imagines he thinks like one as well. That is not to let religious blacks off the hook as they have accepted the very gospel that enslaved them hook, line and sinker. Guess I shouldn’t label all Christians, but it is what it is.
“The church of this country is not only indifferent to the wrongs of the slave, it actually takes sides with the oppressors.... For my part, I would say, welcome infidelity! Welcome atheism! Welcome anything! in preference to the gospel, as preached by these Divines! They convert the very name of religion into an engine of tyranny and barbarous cruelty, and serve to confirm more infidels, in this age, than all the infidel writings of Thomas Paine, Voltaire, and Bolingbroke put together have done!”
-- Frederick Douglass, "The Meaning of July Fourth for the Negro"
http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/dougl...
Ah, since I have never met God face to face I do not know what he looks like. Maybe he appears to different people differently. To a Polynesian he may appear to be a Polinesian!
Now, we know, more or less, what Jesus looked like and what he most probably did not look like. He know he was not an Eskimo nor a Australoid.
Did the Eskimos and Australoids have their own Jesus? I don't know!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155040 May 9, 2013
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the single largest producer of carbon monoxide in the state of California.
How cool is that, Rogue?
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#155041 May 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! Damn you're sharp! LMAO squidlips
LRS discovers (delusional) belatedly that anything I post must be "on cue" to Jacques, even though I posted to this forum over a year before Jacques. What a sad little twerp.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was right on cue? Dolt. You even replied to one of my comments yesterday.
Got Alzheimer's?

Location hidden

#155042 May 9, 2013
Jacques, this is for you. You may notice that the aircraft's registration number begins with a "C" which means it is registered in..... Canada. I am sure the the Canadian CAB (like our FAA) has taken action against the pilot!

Video: Longest Takeoff Run ... Ever
By Robert Goyer / Published: May 02, 2013

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/pilots-places/pilots...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155043 May 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama's legacy???
Consider it DONE!
<quoted text>
There are three reasons why the Congressional hearing is needed. One is to determine the the FACTS in the case, next to to prevent another incident like this and to fix blame.
1) Why was security at Benghazi reduced when the people on the ground were asking for it to be increased?
2) Why was their no ready reaction force?
3) Why was there no military response?
4) What has the administration done to capture/kill the attackers?
Note, they just put out three wanted posters within the week ONLY because of the pending hearings.
IMHO, the Obama administration do not want the facts to come out as it will not make them look competent.
Jacques use to say that in the Monica Lewinsky scandal, NO ONE DIED! Well Jacques, in this case four Americans died and yet you again turn a blind eye.
Yes to your last sentence, 4 Americans died and I agree that the after-tragedy response was not the best possible one. However, it was pretty much shown, as it will be again, that nothing could've been done to save those 4 unfortunate victims. I just can't believe that you and other birthers would assume that Obama himself or Hillary Clinton would've been responsible for lack of proper and adequate protection for the consulate or cultural centre in Benghazi. Really. Let those brave men rest in peace and hope that this kind of tragedy won't be repeated.
Those 4 Americans were killed by foes, enemies. Yet, strange how 11 rig workers were killed by fellow Americans and Brits in the Gulf of Mexico, Halliburton and BP. 3 times + the Benghazi toll yet not a peep from you except to defend these multinationals who, incidentally, have paid over $30 billion in reparations of which $4 billion for criminal negligence. Yet nary a word from you on this, except, as I said, to defend your exploiters. Serfs it was, serf it is. Were those 11 lives not worth the ones lost in Benghazi?

Yes, in the Lewinski scandal, no one died. But 11 men died on that rig. But you don't care, do you?

Location hidden

#155044 May 9, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the single largest producer of carbon monoxide in the state of California.
How cool is that, Rogue?
loose
Sooo? Maybe that is a good reason for us to get away from jet engines and go diesel as diesels have no CO output! Gasoline engines that are properly tuned don't either.
Oh, several idiots have tried to commit suicide by running their modern cars in a closed garage however they do not make carbon dioxide but make enough CO2 to knock you out, and kill the engine, and then you wake up with a bad headache.
Oh, plants like carbon dioxide better than they like carbon dioxide so the plants will take care of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 46,797
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,110,458
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search