The Truth about Vattel, Presidents, Citizens & Subjects<quoted text>
That is YOUR opinion and nothing more and until the USSC makes a ruling on this issue, it will remain just your opinion.
May 5, 2013
“As to this class there have been doubts,
but never as to the first…”
The ignorant and highly biased defenders of Barack Obama’s unconstitutional reign as America’s President, base their entire defense on the notion that only three kinds of persons inhabit a country; natural born citizens, naturalized citizens, and foreigners. That is one of the greatest absurdities of all time, and that is because there are ten identifiable types of citizens in the United States, and only two of them are natural.
In addition to them, there are 6 types of non-citizens, which are,-excluding any possible enemy combatants:
1. foreign diplomats (whose U.S. born children are not citizens) 2. foreign government employees of lower rank, including Consular Officers (their U.S. born children are considered to be citizens) 3. Legal immigrants (Green Card recipients) 4. Illegal immigrants 5. Visa Card recipients,(Foreign visitors, tourists, temp. workers, etc.) 6. non-citizen American Nationals from American Samoa, Virgin Islands, and Swains Island.
Those who are Americans are so in these 10 ways:
1. Children born of citizens in the United States
2. Children born of citizens outside the United State
3. Immigrants naturalized by the naturalization process.
4. Children born of legal immigrants (Green Card holders),
automatically naturalized at birth by the 14th Amendment
5. Children born of illegal immigrants (citizens by policy, not law),
presumedly automatically naturalized at birth by the 14th Amendment
6. Children naturalized by their parents’ naturalization though born abroad
7. Children born in America to non-immigrant aliens,(-citizens by policy also)
8. Foreigners made citizens by Congressional proclamation (Puerto Rico, Guam)
9. Children born abroad to only one American parent. American citizens via statute
10.Children born to American women who lost their citizenship by being married to and
living with a foreign husband in a foreign nation between 1907 and 1922 who along with
their mother (re)acquired American citizenship after the 1907 Naturalization Act was amended
The idea that all citizens who are not naturalized by process are “natural born citizen” is asinine. But everyone thinks that all citizens except naturalized citizens can be President, yet the Constitution mandates something else. They think it requires that the President be born in America, connecting only domestic birth with eligibility. They could just as easily connect eligibility to only parentage since what one is when born is determined by parentage,-being as parents determine one’s inherited nature,-one’s social and national position and membership.
Why is it that both would seem equally plausible determinants of presidential eligibility? It’s because of the words the Constitution used to describe the citizenship of the President. For all other offices it used the descriptor of “a citizen of the United States”. As one can see from the list, that is very inclusive.
But when it came to the position that wields the power of the Commander of the American military they used very exclusive language. They put it like this:
“No person, except a natural born citizen,…shall be eligible to the office of the President,…”.
In order to bind that description to the borders within which one was born is quite a feat, but they accomplish it by resorting to elevating, and then twisting the meaning of an old English term that lost its true meaning over the centuries due to sliding down a slippery slope of language bastardization, namely the term:“natural born subject”. That term originally meant a son born into subjection to the King by inheriting his father’s relationship to the crown.