BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,961 - 135,980 of 174,966 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful - Romper may threaten to call you a troll if you agitate him
Kerplunk! Lunch time Barfer! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm shakin' in my boots. Hee hee.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday was right on cue? Dolt. You even replied to one of my comments yesterday.
Got Alzheimer's?
No kidding! Damn you're sharp! LMAO squidlips

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How utterly petty! And that's your A-game. Sad. fishlips
jackfish wrote:
You didn't write "fishlip's". Did you get lucky?
It looks to be there to me! LMAO! fishlips (this really doesn't appear in this post) R U on drugs? R U on LSD? R U stupid? Hee Hee Hee
OMG

I will give you a 2nd grade explanation. You wrote it correctly, in the proper plural. I inferred, which no one should do with you, that you ACCIDENTALLY wrote it correctly. You could've as well written "fishlip's" in the possessive form but you got lucky and chose the correct spelling.

The thing with you, slug,, well, it does not easily translate as it is a French colloquial expression but the expression fits you to a T : "Tu comprends vite mais il faut t'expliquer longtemps".

Okay, here goes " You understand quickly so long as we explain a long time".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What do bad words have to do with being a very, very sick individual?
Nothing. jackfish, your residence is on the seafloor! The only way you CAN go is up! You poor SAP. LMAO! fishlips (this really doesn't appear in this post)
BTW....jackfish, did you know that there is a poster here that knows who you really are? LMAO!!!
Tell him/her to join me on the sea floor.

Oh, you have my real name, my home town, and my profile. I'm who I am and if this person really knows who I am, bully for him/her, as unlike you I'm not ashamed of who I am. But what really irks you is you know nothing of who and what I am and was, family, what I did for a living. I may throw a carrot here and there, make you wonder why the hell I've been to all these places but hey, that's for me to know (and that poster LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and you to find out.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

As a jet approaches the speed of sound, what part of the jet reaches the speed of sound first? If no said the nose, you'd be WRONG. It is the top of the wings and it is all caused by Bernoulli's Theorem!
First, the nose separates the air and the air has to get back to the tail at the same time from all sides. To do that, the air that travels the furthest has to speed up. As it speeds up the air pressure drops. Then the air is split again, this time by the wings.
Again the air must speed up to meet at the trailing edge of the wing. And again, as the air speeds up, the air pressure drops. UNTIL you hit the speed of sound. And then the air pressure does not drop in pressure but suddenly increases!!!
Kelly Johnson, who would go on to design the SR-71, did not understand that in 1938 when he designed the P-38 Lightning. They called it the Lightning as it was the first fighter plane to exceed 400 mph in level flight.
But something started to happened when they got over 480 mph, which was far below the speed of sound. The P-38 would nose-tuck and then break up killing the pilot! SOUND BARRIER? NO!!!
What would happen was the air on top of the wing would hit the speed of sound before the bottom of the wing would. Normally the air pressure on top of the wing would drop in relation to the bottom and provide lift but once the top when sonic, that changed to HIGH PRESSURE and caused what we found out later to me mach tuck.
Mach tuck
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mach tuck is an aerodynamic effect, whereby the nose of an aircraft tends to pitch downwards as the airflow around the wing reaches supersonic speeds. The aircraft will be subsonic, and traveling significantly below Mach 1.0, when it first experiences this effect
Now I have never flown any aircraft that flies more than 200 mph, I am a helicopter pilot! But I was reading up on the P-38 and wondered why the P-51` and P-47 could dive faster than the P-38 so I did my own research.
I had never heard of "mach tuck' but all by myself I figured it out. The P-51 as symmetrical airfoil wings so both the top and bottom of the wing goes sonic at the same time. Whereas the wings on the P-47 had a smaller chord to pitch ratio of the P-38 and would not get the same effect until a much higher speed.
Oh, by 1943 Kelly Johnson knew the P-38 problem and to keep the pilots from going faster than 480 mph he designed a high-speed airbrake. So they put this airbrake kit together and put them on a C-54 heading to England and two British fighter pilots that it was a German Condor and shot it down (Ooops!!)
Like I said, Kelly Johnson was one of the top ten aeronautics engineers but back in 1938, he did not understand transonic flight!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very, very sick individual right here! Very sick. We all knew that though. You need serious help, jackfish. cownostril
"Very, very sick individual right here!", you write.

Well, how do you define this?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep letting those logs fall from your mouth. Barfer Girks slurps them up just as soon as they hit ground! LMAO!!
Disgusting, revolting. Does your family, if they haven't fled already, know you use that kind of filth in your speech? BTW, show me where I've ever used that kind of language. Absolutely unspeakable. And this is your reply to a very-well put post by LTR. I've seen more refined and distinguished swine.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is an Elephant BIG? To a mouse, yes! To a whale, NO! Is the Earth big? Compared to our Moon, yes! Compared to our Sun, NO!!!
Einstein was in a trolley moving away from city hall he he noticed the clock on the tower and he visualized what would happen if he accelerated to the speed of light.
At the speed of light, the clock which was stationary, would appear to freeze. But what if you were in the clock and you saw the trolley accelerate away from you? It all depends with relativity!!!
Yawn. Relativity doesn't affirm your fantasy. Grow up.

Incidentally, there were thousands of "Adams". The biblical story is FOS if you're a literalist. The "infallible" teaching has been falsified. Humans evolved from a common ancestor to apes. Sorry. The evolutionary process occurred over millions of years. Check out the GULO pseudogene in humans and chimps. The chromosomal fusion of ape chromosomes 12 and 13 that resulted in human chromosome 2. Look at the evidence in other pseudogenes from human and other primates. Either you believe in evolution over millions of years or you believe in a Divine Merry Prankster who is jerking your chain. Genesis is either a metaphor or a fable. One thing is evident, it's not factual, and dogmas based on literal interpretation are erroneous.

ERROR. Fundamentalists cannot handle the fact that their "inerrant" beliefs are in ERROR.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Or better yet, another death threat. He's good with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Now, the question is, can a helicopter go transonic? And the answer is yes! The first parts that go transonic is the rotor tips.
You see, at a hover your rotor tips are doing roughly 350 mph so if the aircraft accelerate to 100 mph, the rotor tips are going 450 on the advancing side but 250 mph on the retreating side.
If you accelerate to 200 mph one side is not doing 550 mph while the other side is down to on 150 mph which means the retreating side will probably stall out at some point and that is called 'retreating blade stall.
Now, if you decrease the pitch of the blades and go into a high speed dive, it is possible for the blade tips to go transonic. But only for a short period of time and then goes subsonic. Each blade will do this 200-300 times per minute which is extremely stressful on the blades and they will probably start to fail and then the ride is OVER!
Oh, I have had a Chinook up to about 155 knots (about 178 mph) and that is when you will run out of power and start to lose altitude. Normal cruise speed on a Chinook is 135 kts and red line is 174 kts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Incidentally, there were thousands of "Adams". The biblical story is FOS if you're a literalist. The "infallible" teaching has been falsified. Humans evolved from a common ancestor to apes. Sorry. The evolutionary process occurred over millions of years. Check out the GULO pseudogene in humans and chimps. The chromosomal fusion of ape chromosomes 12 and 13 that resulted in human chromosome 2. Look at the evidence in other pseudogenes from human and other primates. Either you believe in evolution over millions of years or you believe in a Divine Merry Prankster who is jerking your chain. Genesis is either a metaphor or a fable. One thing is evident, it's not factual, and dogmas based on literal interpretation are erroneous.
ERROR. Fundamentalists cannot handle the fact that their "inerrant" beliefs are in ERROR.
But I am not a literalist! But I do believe in Divine Design.
But I do think anyone that believe that Global Warming causes tsunamis, earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, or women to turn to prostitution, etc. is a Bozo!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is an Elephant BIG? To a mouse, yes! To a whale, NO! Is the Earth big? Compared to our Moon, yes! Compared to our Sun, NO!!!
Einstein was in a trolley moving away from city hall he he noticed the clock on the tower and he visualized what would happen if he accelerated to the speed of light.
At the speed of light, the clock which was stationary, would appear to freeze. But what if you were in the clock and you saw the trolley accelerate away from you? It all depends with relativity!!!
Again, no relevance. We were saying you mixed up the earth and the universe, not comprehending that they are two different things, never mind the mouse and the elephant. That trolley thing was well depicted in McIsaac's biography of Einstein. As was the speeding train windows and the individual inside. But Rogue, if I happen to read an essay or a scientific paper, or a climate analysis, I don't instantly come here, cut and paste them and begin to wax poetic on their concept and STATE conclusions like you do from the often hand-picked and select company-appointed and right-wing ideological "experts" and think thanks. Are you able to weigh various concepts and come to a thoughtful and balanced judgement? As in all things, you pick sides based on the individuals involved that you either likei or hate even before hearing all the evidence. Zimmerman/Martin, Benghazi and BinLaden are but three examples out of hundreds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

The only two I know is Don and Cindy Callison. I did not know Don until the late 1970s and we compared notes and hound out we were in the Battle of Snoul Cambodia (early 1971)together.
http://lighthorseaircav.com/reu-4-13-1.html

Yep, long ago and far away and we are getting older each day.
Learn to Read

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Or better yet, another death threat. He's good with that.
One threat from Romper is just as empty and pathetic as the other

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Yep, there are a few looney-righties that think that this might happen. I think Pres. Obama would call out the National Guard and block Arlington if someone even tried.
Obama may not be very bright but he is not stupid enough to allow this!

Boston Bomber To Be Buried at Arlington National Cemetery - May 8, 2013 at 9:36 am

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/boston-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

How do you know you're shopping in Texas?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vt7FDTpzGvo...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can forget Galileo Galilei? The Church finally said he was right in the 1970s and it didn't like it one bit. Yet, dogma had it that the sun revolved around the earth. You disbelieved that, you were dead, as Galileo found out and had to repent.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, there are a few looney-righties that think that this might happen. I think Pres. Obama would call out the National Guard and block Arlington if someone even tried.
Obama may not be very bright but he is not stupid enough to allow this!
Boston Bomber To Be Buried at Arlington National Cemetery - May 8, 2013 at 9:36 am
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/boston-...
How stupid. God how your hate will make you believe anything. This woman wishes this, and that's it, the govt might bury him there? Do you like looking like a fool? When will you quote a decent website for once?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can forget Galileo Galilei? The Church finally said he was right in the 1970s and it didn't like it one bit. Yet, dogma had it that the sun revolved around the earth. You disbelieved that, you were dead, as Galileo found out and had to repent.
corr : and had to recant.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, Rogue doesn't understand relativity anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Flacks News 1,082,423
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 20 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 23 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 31 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 34 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 43 min NITiN 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••