BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,921 - 135,940 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I answered correctly. Either AL is YOU or , if not, AL is NOT a woman,
So SHEEPLE can't tell the difference between Louisville and Danville, right?
We know, what difference does it make, right?
We shall see.

Back to the Benghazi beat-down.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, why does "2007" keep popping up! And why would this scientist who use to believe in Man-made global warming,,,,, change his mind?

25 JUNE 2010
Peter Webster on PNAS Paper: "Very Likely Disgusted"

Peter Webster, a climate scientist at Georgia Tech, weighs in on the PNAS paper that segregates scientists into two categories, good guys and bad guys. Webster is listed as one of the "good guys" on the PNAS list:
Sorry PNAS [Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences], but I have evolved, since 2007! But at least my view of the science is not determined by orthodoxy. I imagine Roger Sr. feels the same way.

The true definition of a Classic Liberal is one who can see all sides of an equation and come up with an informed opinion!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

There is something about 2007!!! I have been reading Dr. Hathaway's, NASA-MSFC, forecasts for about ten years now and back in 2006, when we were in Solar Cycle #23, he forecasted that the current Solar Cycle,#24, would be as hot as #23 but that #25 would be subnormal.
And then in 2007 (yes, 2007 again) he changed his forecast ath Solar Cycle #24 (the current cycle) would be subnormal and that #25 would be even colder.

Long Range Solar Forecast
Solar Cycle 25 peaking around 2022 could be one of the weakest in centuries.
May 10, 2006: The Sun's Great Conveyor Belt has slowed to a record-low crawl, according to research by NASA solar physicist David Hathaway. "It's off the bottom of the charts," he says. "This has important repercussions for future solar activity."
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

Yep, in 2007 a lot of REAL scientists changed their minds!
Oh Libtards, our Sun is much more powerful than mankind will ever be.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There is something about 2007!!! I have been reading Dr. Hathaway's, NASA-MSFC, forecasts for about ten years now and back in 2006, when we were in Solar Cycle #23, he forecasted that the current Solar Cycle,#24, would be as hot as #23 but that #25 would be subnormal.
And then in 2007 (yes, 2007 again) he changed his forecast ath Solar Cycle #24 (the current cycle) would be subnormal and that #25 would be even colder.

Long Range Solar Forecast
Solar Cycle 25 peaking around 2022 could be one of the weakest in centuries.
May 10, 2006: The Sun's Great Conveyor Belt has slowed to a record-low crawl, according to research by NASA solar physicist David Hathaway. "It's off the bottom of the charts," he says. "This has important repercussions for future solar activity."
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-...

Yep, in 2007 a lot of REAL scientists changed their minds!
Oh Libtards, our Sun is much more powerful than mankind will ever be.
Maybe you should contact Oily and have her issue some subpeona

She could use a new windmill
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is the word of God. The Bible is Revelation. The Bible need not be interpreted or allegorical, no, as God being God does not need men to interpret His word. Indeed, who is man to think for God, to interpret for HIM? What nerve. The bible is canonized by both Jews (Old testament) and Catholics, before most schisms, both Old and new testaments. Canonized means it is saintly and therefore it is IT, The word of God. Catechism, Vatican II confirms it, articles 115 and 116,I believe.
Scholars, theologians, started to give it allegorical interpretations when modern science and mostly gradual education of the faithful revealed that many passages in the holy scriptures could not support the test of time, some being totally ridiculous in today's context. Some will say, well, the writers expressed what they saw based on their "époque", or according to context of that period. Sorry, that does not fly as these writers' hand, it is said, were guided by God or the Holy Spirit for whom there is no such thing as "period", how can there be?
When one reads the Bible, specially the Old Testament, which is, like it or not, the word of God, and if one has one grain of intelligence, one soon realizes that so many passages just do not hold water. This is why most Christians, up to not long ago, were forbidden to read the Bible - surprisingly, many priests have never fully read it. What I'm saying now is NOT a denial of the existence of God or a supreme being. Rather, it is a huge doubt in MEN that have created so many myths and, we see immediately upon reading the Holy Book, see Moses, that God is blamed for every evil thing perpetrated by his "flock". Yes, God is the evil prophets' crutch. Like the insane who kill and say "God spoke to me, made me do it". We still have them today.
I've never met a Christian that was forbidden to read the Bible. The Bible brings us a very simple message on how we should live our lives. Wasn't Noah's ark found just a few years ago? Ancient cities have been uncovered that were thought not to exist and were found located right where they were supposed to be. Relics and sites are still being found that support the Bible. However, if one doesn't believe then he might as well be reading a comic book. Just think about why the placebo effect works!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I answered correctly. Either AL is YOU or , if not, AL is NOT a woman, hence the He. Are you so enveloped in gay and "queer" (KFC GB and LRs tm reg'd)that you are evading all logic?;
2. As to comma's (sic), you really don't get it, grammar boy, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I was not referring to the use of the word comma per se, well, not at all, but rather to the possessive use of the apostrophe when the word is PLURAL, and you made the same mistake again. In the context, YOUR context, not mine, it's "commas", NOT "comma's". Sigh. An example and then head for the corner with your dunce cap and join LRS and Rogue . "It's the plural in 'commas' that confuses me", said KFC GB. "The 'commas' are very important tools of punctuation, it's what makes the 'comma's'(see?) use at times confusing for birthers, said Jacques to his untalented birfoon buffoon students.
Benghazi? What happened at Benghazi was sad, unfortunate, a tragedy. Nothing the US govt could do about it. Nearest aircraft were in Italy, hours away. The presidency and state dept could certainly have handled it better, with more tact, but don't forget, they did repeat what their intelligence (intelligence ?) services told them. Perhaps, in hindsight, they should not have believed them, specially when the thing started to drag down. By all means, there should be an inquest, and testimonies given.
How utterly petty! And that's your A-game. Sad. fishlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a course in College "the Bible as literature". Much like studying Shakespeare, focused on the events of the day, the author of the respective Books, the intended audience and what could be expected / discerned as far as intended message. It was very interesting, but for some reason a couple of the "literal interpretation" crowd also took the course and they nearly went into seizures with every page turn
I suspect that - if alive - they are both institutionalized or part of Westborough B (or some similar den)- and most certainly 9-11 Truthers and Birfoons
Kerplunk! Barfer, your dinner is ready!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough.
Well I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that over half the state rejected Mourdock, but one has to be concerned about the other almost half. In a three way race Mourdock still ended up getting a healthy 44 percent of the vote and this guy was absolutely a space cadet.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
>>>-->> Court decision *pending <<--<<<
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
Definition of PENDING
Awaiting decision or settlement.
https://www.google.com/search...
JOE KNOWS, as does Trump, Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, etc.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever.
www.WND.com
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Well I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that over half the state rejected Mourdock, but one has to be concerned about the other almost half. In a three way race Mourdock still ended up getting a healthy 44 percent of the vote and this guy was absolutely a space cadet.
Boy howdy.(He most certainly did not get my vote or that of Mrs LTR).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE KNOWS, as does Trump, Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, etc.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
www.WND.com
Joe knows that this is one giant fable and will never risk perjury charges for the Birfoons

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, you have a link? NOT!!!
ICESAT Data Shows Mass Gains of the Antarctic Ice Sheet Exceed Losses
Posted on September 10, 2012 by Anthony Watts
The results of ICEsat measurements are in for Antarctica, and it seems those claims of ice mass loss in Antarctica have melted now that a continent wide tally has been made. This was presented in the SCAR ISMASS Workshop in Portland, OR, July 14, 2012 and was added to NASA’s Technical Reports server on September 7th, 2012. H/T to WUWT reader “Brad”. What’s interesting (besides the result) is that the report was prepared by Jay Zwally, whose “ice free Arctic by the end of summer 2012&#8243; prediction is about to be tested in 12 days. It also puts the kibosh on GRACE studies that suggested a net loss in Antarctica. Note there’s the mention of the “climate warming, consistent with model predictions” at the end of the report. They’d say the same thing if ICEsat had measured loss instead of gain, because as we’ve seen before, almost everything is consistent with warming and models no matter which direction it goes.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/09/10/icesat -...
Please note; unlike Jacques, I post links!!!
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, Your link does not work (How convenient!)
You're an internet bigot LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I suspected it would not, wish I knew why half of them don't work and no, NOT convenient, I don't have to evade the way you do. Is why I copied the whole link and a summary of it. You know darn well that with that info, it'll take you the same time to find it now as if you had the working link.

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe knows that this is one giant fable and will never risk perjury charges for the Birfoons
ACTUALLY NOW is a good time for Kenya-born Obama to say "I am sorry I lied to the American people about my actual birthplace and citizenship. I know I am guilty of Treason and hereby surrender to be placed into Federal prison until execution by Firing Squad or deportation after serving a lengthy sentence." He could also mention how he sold his soul to the devil for the priviledge of being the antichrist.
After four years and hundreds of hours of research I have reached the conclusion our President is indeed illegal. Adolph Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." To construe a foreigner's son a natural-born American citizen is stretching the truth. But to confer natural-born status on a man who was born a British subject in Africa is a real whopper.
I voted for Alan Keyes.
www.AE911truth.org
www.unlawfulpresident.com
www.911truth.org

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, just why have you fallen away from your religion? You do know that much of what is in the Bible is allegorical, don't you? For instance the Great Flood probably was not a flood of the whole Earth but the part of Earth that was know to the descendants.
Now, I think you have pulled away from the Bible because you are a sexual deviant and you can not reconcile your feelings.
He gave up on religion because he knows an entity capable of creating billions of universes would hardly know you exist let alone communicate or reveal anything to you.

It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Sooo, just why have you fallen away from your religion? You do know that much of what is in the Bible is allegorical, don't you? For instance the Great Flood probably was not a flood of the whole Earth but the part of Earth that was know to the descendants..
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that the Earth is both about 6.4 billion years old and at the same time it is about 6,500 years old and it was explained by ....... Dr. Albert Einstein in his Theory of Relativity. The question is, "How did the writers of the Bible know about Einstein?"
There is a lot we do not know!
Far from being a scientist at all, but then neither are you, Einstein was talking UNIVERSE, not the earth. BIG difference, and whatever's expanding NOW from the nucleus or in incomprehensible scientific terms,(to me anyhow, maybe not to you)boundary is 6,500 years old, why maybe even less, but the earth, not the universe, is billions of years old and hurtling further out in the Milky Way. The universe and the earth are two sets of things, Rogue.

Except for generalities, I will not tackle the theory of relativity. It was well explained in layman's terms in McIsaac's biography of Albert Einstein, which was most interesting but I confess to not have understood it all that well. I could use wojar's vast knowledge of the matter.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama's legacy???

Benghazi Revelations Today Could Obliterate Obama’s Credibility and Sink Hillary’s 2016 Ambitions

Consider it DONE!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave up on religion because he knows an entity capable of creating billions of universes would hardly know you exist let alone communicate or reveal anything to you.
It may be that ministers really think that their prayers do good and it may be that frogs imagine that their croaking brings spring.
-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "Which Way?" (1884)
Groidboy, if "He" is capable of creating billions of universes, why wouldn't he be able to remember all that "He" has created? Just some very basic logic is all that is needed to understand that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met a Christian that was forbidden to read the Bible. The Bible brings us a very simple message on how we should live our lives. Wasn't Noah's ark found just a few years ago? Ancient cities have been uncovered that were thought not to exist and were found located right where they were supposed to be. Relics and sites are still being found that support the Bible. However, if one doesn't believe then he might as well be reading a comic book. Just think about why the placebo effect works!
Excerpt as again, link may not work: catholicbridge.com/.../did_the_catholic_churc... ...

Did the Catholic Church forbid Bible reading?

How come Catholics weren't allowed to read the Bible?

In this Article
1.The historical context
2.The situation earlier in this century
3.What it's like today

Related Articles
1.History of how the Bible came to us
2.What's with these "extra" books in the Bible
3.Mary in the Bible
4.A biblical examination of gay sex
5.How come Catholics were not allowed to read the Bible?
6.Flowchart of Catholic Doctrine

Some Evangelicals have accused the Catholics of burning people for reading the Bible. Mark Bonocore responds:

We must be careful not to project modern, American sensibilities (in regard to freedom and justice) into the context of medieval history. In the Middle Ages and before 1776, there was simply no such thing as separation of Church and State ---not in Catholic countries OR in Protestant countries. If we "burned people for reading the Bible," then the Protestants burned people for praying in Latin or hearing the Catholic Mass (something they unquestionably did in England, Geneva, and Scandinavia, etc.). At this time in history, heresy was also a secular crime; and the powers of a particular country treated it as such ... Despite the "spin" that some Evangelicals put on the Catholic position, the Catholic Church was never opposed people reading the Bible. What it opposed was people reading interpretations the Bible apart from the teaching authority of the Church, which would lead to the kinds of problems we have today with 30,000 denominations interpreting Scripture differently. The Bible itself warns against this.(2 Peter 1:20). With the invention of printing, there was a communications explosion, and one suddenly saw lots of people making very poor and heretical translations of the Bible and popularizing them throughout Christendom...The Church tried to stop this.

The common people of the middle ages had no intellectual defense with which they could make a reasonable judgment about the Truth. They were almost as vulnerable to the heresies that were sweeping through their communities as a person standing in front of a gun today. Except a lot more than their lives was at stake, their eternal lives were in jeopardy. Today, if someone went out into the street and started shooting people, we wouldn't say, "let him go ahead and do it, people can protect themselves...it's their own fault if they are shot to death." The Church was very worried that people who were influenced by these heresies were going to spend eternity in hell. No one was punished for simply believing a heresy. The crime was teaching it, and leading others astray. The Church felt it was their job to protect the souls of the innocent. In hindsight, we see that we would have done better by not using force.

Some Evangelicals accuse the Catholic Church of "Chaining Bibles". The Church DID chain Bibles in the Middle Ages; and for the same reason that the Telephone Company chains its directories to the booth -- to prevent people from STEALING them. They were chained so that everyone could read it, in the congregation. Today even telephone books are chained to telephones so they don't "walk" away.

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, the sad little failed terrorist Bill Ayers does not want to be compared to the successful Boston Marathon bombers!
Bill Ayers: Not Fair To Compare Boston Bombers With Weather Underground
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/05/bill-ayer...
DESPITE recent propoganda to the contrary Ayers' wife Bernadine Dohrn was once also on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.
As usual we are being forcefed pablam and fairytales by the lamestream media until we swallow them whole hook, line & sinker.
Our President is using a Connecticut Social Security Number even though he never lived or worked in that state. His Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and other redflags have popped up concerning our President's birth and citizenship. Still our Congress, our courts and the mass-media ignores this issue. Instead they loudly ridicule anyone who dares mention it. Like with the O.J. Simpson trial justice is again held hostage to the implicit threat of racial-unrest and the fears of Masonic reprisals. God help America!
God help this prisonplanet!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>JOE KNOWS, as does Trump, Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, etc.
www.WND.com
Pat Boone? Of "letters in the sand?". Pat Boone. Loved his singing. Were he as good at politics as he was at singing...Pat Boone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Jesus was gay 49,267
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr CDC 42
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,122
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 3 hr joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 557
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••