BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,861 - 135,880 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154870 May 7, 2013
So Tacky. How many jugs of moonshine did you and Skidmark toss back when Oily warned you that the AL "case" was doomed to fail?

How big must THAT train be if even Oily can see it coming?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154871 May 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's decades old, Rogue. Return to the present, please. Her statement was out of whack, indefensible, but hey, she was a reporter, never held public office. And she had to resign. Leave her be, she's 93 or something.
"decades old"? Try less than three years ago!
Now, when was the last Holy War by Christians against the Muslims? 1291!
How about the Spanish Inquisition? 1481!
How about when Spain pushed the Moors out of the Iberian Peninsula? 1492?
When did Spain expel the Jews? 1492!
When did the last Muslim Holy War ended? IT HASN"T!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154872 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has ABC reported of the Dr. Gosnell murder trial?
Now, can you tell us what happened to the Des Moines Nine? And then about the DoDo person(s) who illegally released Linda Tripp's personnel records?
I don't watch ABC News but I do watch CNN and NBC amongst others and both mentioned the trial.

As to the Des Moines Nine, never heard of it, unless it's called something else.

No, I don't know what happened to her. Is that news?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154873 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has ABC reported of the Dr. Gosnell murder trial?
Now, can you tell us what happened to the Des Moines Nine? And then about the DoDo person(s) who illegally released Linda Tripp's personnel records?
Incidentally, Rogue, are you favourable comparing Russia's govt and press with the United States's? Really?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154874 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No one died during Richard Nixon's Watergate break-in cover-up!
So? Are you comparing that to something?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154875 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"decades old"? Try less than three years ago!
Now, when was the last Holy War by Christians against the Muslims? 1291!
How about the Spanish Inquisition? 1481!
How about when Spain pushed the Moors out of the Iberian Peninsula? 1492?
When did Spain expel the Jews? 1492!
When did the last Muslim Holy War ended? IT HASN"T!!!
1. Wrong. Heard of the siege of Malta? Occupation of Sicily? Ever heard of Suliman the Magnificent, poet, scholar, scientist and great warrior? Then, Moslem incursions into the sub-continent. Occupation of Spain, Portugal, parts of southern France by the Moslems - you think there was no fighting, no resistance? If not, how did Ferdinand and Isabel drive them out?

2. You're right. 3 years ago, my bad.

3. The Spanish Inquisition? Catholics against Catholics, Rogue. Wrought by Isabel la catolica! Christians torturing and massacring Christians. Mentioned it in my last post but you're not too familiar with that now are you?

4. Spain expelled the Jews in 1492, same time they expelled the Moors.

5. The Moslems are saddled with an archaic and irrelevant religion and will continue their wars and atrocities for a long time to come. The problem with that , Rogue, is ignorance cultivated by the religious leaders, same as our religions did to us until recently. Most Moslems are peaceful, want to be left alone, but I've told you a million times, there are 1.2 billion of them. All we need is for less than 1/10 of 1% to be fanatics and we have huge problems. And we do. All or 99.9% of terrorist actions can be attributed to Moslem extremists.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154876 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has ABC reported of the Dr. Gosnell murder trial?
Now, can you tell us what happened to the Des Moines Nine? And then about the DoDo person(s) who illegally released Linda Tripp's personnel records?
Rogue Moron lives in a sad little fantasy world.

If Rogue Moron were not a infant in a septuagenarian's body, he could simply look for himself.

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/kermit-g...

Well, I'll be damned. Here's one dating back to January 2011.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/philadelphia-abo...
Obama Foreign Born

Columbus, IN

#154877 May 7, 2013
Obama wasa born in Kenya Africa. He went to Muslim private school. His parents were communists. Get this anti-American jerk OUT OF OFFICE!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154878 May 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch ABC News but I do watch CNN and NBC amongst others and both mentioned the trial.
As to the Des Moines Nine, never heard of it, unless it's called something else.
No, I don't know what happened to her. Is that news?
Rogue Dumbarse is litterally too lazy and dumb to look for himself.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154879 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
So Tacky. How
What the Alabama Supreme Court will see and hear.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...

Forgery and fraud!
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice!

We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.

On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President Obama’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.

At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.

If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.

In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.

The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:

This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.

Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154880 May 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wrong.
Are you getting ready for the Benghazi beat-down coming tomorrow?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154881 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Another song about blonde airheads?
Kerplunk!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154882 May 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Alabama Supreme Court will see and hear.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...
Forgery and fraud!
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice!
We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.
On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President Obama’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.
At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.
If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.
In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.
The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:
This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.
Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
Number 1, don't be surprised when your posts are deleted. Repetition after repetition, and sentences like "I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!" are not what one would call serious debating.

Numbre 2, say it now, what will your reaction be when the Alabama Supreme Court laughs the birther birfoon buffoon out of court? Bunch of cowards, traitors, communists? Give us a preview.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154883 May 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting ready for the Benghazi beat-down coming tomorrow?
You never get tired of being disappointed, do you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154884 May 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You never get tired of being disappointed, do you?
You never tire of being an azz, do you? fishlips
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154885 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
So Tacky. How many jugs of moonshine did you and Skidmark toss back when Oily warned you that the AL "case" was doomed to fail?
How big must THAT train be if even Oily can see it coming?
Keep letting those logs fall from your mouth. Barfer Girks slurps them up just as soon as they hit ground! LMAO!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154886 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
you should just let us choose the nominees for both parties.
Umm, Richard Earl Mourdock? Nah! Ah um.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154887 May 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You never tire of being an azz, do you? fishlips
I may be an azz, but I'm a winning azz, whereas you're 205 times the birther loser who suks (sic) LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Oh wait, you're too dumb to know you've lost every single time, total 205. But who'll forget the biggest, that time when we supposedly "heard you coming" November 06, 2012.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154888 May 7, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
What the Alabama Supreme Court will see and hear.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...
Forgery and fraud!
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice!
We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.
On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President Obama’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.
At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.
If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.
In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.
The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:
This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.
Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
Sherriff Joe won’t bring his fabricated “evidence” nowhere close to a court room and Roy Moore will have no choice but to rule against you. Give it up GB, your horse died years ago. Time to bury the bones.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154889 May 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep letting those logs fall from your mouth. Barfer Girks slurps them up just as soon as they hit ground! LMAO!!
Do you ever fantasize about other stuff beside "queers" and then "turds coming out of mouths?" I hear there are places where you can pay for demented and twisted sex-craved weirdoes like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min 40ish 4,675
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 69,000
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••