BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154813 May 7, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I think one of Al Gore's biggest problems, which irked me to no end, was his inability to speak in a fluid, non-detached manner.
Because GWB did LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

As to Clinton being responsible for Gore's loss, true, but not the way you imply. Gore made the huge mistake of not recruiting Clinton to campaign for him because he was afraid of the Lewinski affair ramifications. He erred, grossly erred. Obama was smarter, he used Clinton and ALL the Dem big guys to his advantage.

Ottawa

#154814 May 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! That's why people come here droves. The UK is a shadow of its former self. Tend to your own. squid
Yes, but who was it yesterday, here, was it you, who said that this former shadow of itself would take over the whole US eastern seaboard? May KFC GB, but hell, what's the difference? Moe and Larry.

Ottawa

#154815 May 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest thing you've ever posted, jackfish! LMAO!
BTW, your typing suks. Such a simple skill too!
Stil now valid reply. What a surprise.

Oh, you wrote : "BTW, your typing suks (sic). Such a simple skill too! " Perhaps it does, why not? Er, care to show me where it sucks? You mean "sukS" ?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154816 May 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue just wrote : "The only religion that can not get along with anyone are the Muslims."
False, patently false and misinformed. Tell that to the various Jewish sects, Orthodox, and so forth. Tell that to the Christians and their incessant religious wars. Religions are man-made and therefore terribly imperfect, nothing but a path to power. Every religion was born, conceived, to ensnare its followers, scare them, not promise rewards mainly, but threats of hell if they did not follow the path as drawn by THEM. Can't you even see that?
Could you cry a little louder? LMAO! Such a poor SAP.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154817 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What says even more is that each and every frivolous complaint has been dismissed
Big Joe is trolling for donations. He can't and won't file charges. He can't and won't force any court to act. Any fool that believes that he has any intention of getting anywhere close to putting anything on paper or sworn testimony where he might face perjury or fraud charges deserves to be fleeced
Kerplunk!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154818 May 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Mickey Mouse could have won the primary and Obama would nevertheless have been the Democratic presidential candidate on the ballot in the November election.
They're one in the same. What's your point? Hee Hee Hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154819 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, but who was it yesterday, here, was it you, who said that this former shadow of itself would take over the whole US eastern seaboard? May KFC GB, but hell, what's the difference? Moe and Larry.
I couldn't tell ya Curly! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154820 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Stil now valid reply. What a surprise.
Oh, you wrote : "BTW, your typing suks (sic). Such a simple skill too! " Perhaps it does, why not? Er, care to show me where it sucks? You mean "sukS" ?
Second word of your post!!!!! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154821 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, and another libtard throws out the Race Card. You do know that "Cracker" is a very racist term but since it only refers to white people, you Libtards don't get upset.
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but I am a Cracker myself so dont I get a pass?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you have any idea what a 'Cracker' is? He was the slave master who use to crack his whip on the slaves. Maybe you might think you are one but in my family, I have no known relative you lived south of the State of Maine!
Know I have no idea if any of my relatives fought in the Civil War but if they did they probably fought to free the slaves in the Union Army.
Oh, I know. Some black people call each other n*g*r but to you it is okay for someone of a particular color to call someone else of the same color a pejorative?!?
<quoted text>
Rogue wrote : "Do you have any idea what a 'Cracker' is? He was the slave master who use to crack his whip on the slaves. "
I already wrote that 3 or 4 days ago as part of my campaign to educate birthers. Once more, you skipped your lesson and homework, Rogue. Grab the dunce cap as you go and sit in the corner with LRS.
But you never get it because you are a bigot! Just like the Mountain Dew Commercial!!!

Pepsi racist ad video? Mountain Dew commercial from Tyler, The Creator under fire over 'racism'
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/money/consum...

Yep, you didn't 'get it' but apparently ABC News did!!!

Location hidden

#154822 May 7, 2013
Yep, Jacques does not see the racism but just about everyone else DOES!!!

Viewers on YouTube called the video "the most racist commercial in history."

Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/money/consum...

Location hidden

#154823 May 7, 2013
But still Jaques does not 'get it'! Racism clouding you thought process?

Cracker (pejorative)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a sometimes pejorative expression for white people,[1] especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context and is sometimes used self-descriptively with pride.

Etymology

There are multiple explanations of the etymology of "cracker", most dating its origin to the 18th century or earlier. One theory holds that slave foremen in the antebellum South used bullwhips to discipline African slaves, with such use of the whip being described as 'cracking the whip'. The white foremen who cracked these whips thus became known as "crackers".

They are called by the town's-people, "Crackers," from the frequency with which they crack their large whips, as if they derived a peculiar pleasure from the sound"

Location hidden

#154824 May 7, 2013
50 Caliber Bullet Pen
http://sendgrid.com/wf/webmail...

Location hidden

#154825 May 7, 2013
Now even CNN 'Get it'!!!

CNN REPORTER SLAMS STATE DEPT FOR PLAYING DUMB ON BENGHAZI WHISTLEBLOWERS

CNN Foreign Affairs Correspondent Elise Labott slammed Deputy Spokesman Patrick Ventrell for saying that the State Department hasn't had access to transcripts of interviews with upcoming witnesses in the Benghazi hearing scheduled for Wednesday. "Come on, Patrick," Labott said. "You know the gist of what they’re saying and what their arguments are." "Let the record reflect that that was CNN was asking that question and not Fox News," Fox News correspondent James Rosen joked.

Transcript:

MR. VENTRELL: I mean, it’s a little bit hard for us to – given that we don’t have a lot of information about how the hearing was scheduled and the various sort of formation of the majority’s decision to have this hearing, it’s a little bit hard to comment on the witnesses. Let me do – let me say one thing here, though, at the very top. We have always encouraged any State Department employee who wants to share their personal story, whether it be to the ARB or the Congress to tell the truth, period, full stop, end of story. That’s long been our position. We’ve made that clear from the start. In terms of these particular individuals, the committee didn’t come to us asking witnesses. We found out through the media and through the announcement the same way you all did. In terms of these potential transcripts out there, we haven’t seen the transcripts. So it’s –
QUESTION: Yeah, you have.
QUESTION: Oh, yes, you have. Come on, Patrick.
MR. VENTRELL: We have seen excerpts of these transcripts, but we do not have them, and they have not been provided to us.
QUESTION: Well, you’ve seen them – I mean, you’ve seen – you know the gist of what they’re saying and what their arguments are. First of all, Greg Hicks makes charges that he thought that there were assets in Libya that could have been able to be sent from Tripoli to Benghazi that night, and they were rejected. I mean, there are numerous charges that he makes.
MR. VENTRELL: There have been --
QUESTION: Let the record reflect that that was CNN was asking that question and not Fox News. Please continue.
MR. VENTRELL: Right. Well, let me just say that this has been made – these statements have been made to the media. They haven’t been made to us. Now, we understand this testimony is going to go forward and we want people to go and tell the truth. But in terms of the full context of these remarks or these sort of accusations, we don’t have the full context so it’s hard for us to respond.
QUESTION: Well, what about – okay. So – but just what do you make of the idea that more could have been done that night, sending assets from Tripoli to Benghazi, and that they weren’t?
MR. VENTRELL: Well, again, it’s hard for me to respond to specific allegations, not having the full context. Let me say this, though. And I said this last week. I can’t remember if you were here, Elise, on Friday. But these issues have been addressed and reviewed in great detail by the Accountability Review Board. There were eight hearings, 30 briefings, 25,000 documents; the ARB interviewed over a hundred witnesses, including people on the ground. And the ARB’s credible, comprehensive process was led by Ambassador Thomas Pickering and Admiral Michael Mullen.
QUESTION: I know --
MR. VENTRELL: But let me finish because not everybody does, and it’s worth saying this, that these are two of the most respected, nonpartisan leaders in Washington, each highly praised by both sides of the aisle for their long, distinguished careers. They put out a statement today saying that from the beginning of the ARB process, they had unfettered access to everyone and everything, including all the documentation they needed.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/05...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154826 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a comprehension problem like I have come to notice 'all' libs do.
U.S. GOVERNMENT PORTAL
Online news U.S. Government agencies and political leaders
Fraud Put Obama on the Presidential Primary Ballot in 2008 <---------<
by Amy Walker
Apr 27, 2013 | joemiller.us
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in...Read more...
http://www.usgovernmentportal.com/comment-off ...
<quoted text>
No, you don't get it. Since Obama was put on the ballot fraudulently, all ballots in that Congressional district should be ruled as invalid. Crimes have consequences.
And that would have changed exactly what Rogue? They could have forfeited the entire Indiana primary and that would have changed what? Did they not do exactly that in the Michigan and Florida primaries and finally end up making a deal? Was Obama even on the ballot in Michigan? I think not.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154827 May 7, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Mickey Mouse could have won the primary and Obama would nevertheless have been the Democratic presidential candidate on the ballot in the November election.
I believe PW is under the impression the state of Indiana chooses the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154828 May 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>I believe PW is under the impression the state of Indiana chooses the Democratic PartyÂ’s presidential nominee.
you should just let us choose the nominees for both parties.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154829 May 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And that would have changed exactly what Rogue? They could have forfeited the entire Indiana primary and that would have changed what? Did they not do exactly that in the Michigan and Florida primaries and finally end up making a deal? Was Obama even on the ballot in Michigan? I think not.
You have nothing to say in response???

It's been 5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went away.
This is a Cancer On The pResidency!
That is a victory in and of itself!
Of course we always knew that Obama could not provide what Hawaii DOH does not have!
SHEEPLE are just so damn STUPID!

I feel like I am at McDonald's again.
I'm LOVIN IT!
Are you looking FORWARD to sweet home Alabama?
Ha, Ha, Ha!

Location hidden

#154830 May 7, 2013
Appeals court strikes down union poster rule
Appeals court: Government can't require businesses to display posters explaining union rights - By Sam Hananel, Associated Press |

WASHINGTON (AP)-- In another blow to the nation's dwindling labor unions, an appeals court on Tuesday struck down a federal rule that would have required millions of businesses to put up posters informing workers of their right to form a union.
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia said the National Labor Relations Board violated employers' free speech rights in in trying to force them to display the posters or face charges of committing an unfair labor practice.
Unions had hoped the posters would help them boost falling membership, but business groups argued that they were too one-sided in favor of unionization.
The court's ruling is the latest success for business groups that have worked to prevent the NLRB from shifting the legal landscape in favor of labor unions, despite President Barack Obama's appointment of several labor-friendly board members.
http://news.yahoo.com/appeals-court-strikes-d...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154831 May 7, 2013
What the Alabama Supreme Court will see and hear.
http://thedaleygator.wordpress.com/2013/05/07...

Forgery and fraud!
Whoever is responsible should be brought to justice!

We need a better process to vet those running for the Presidency.

On close examination of the evidence, we are prepared to say we believe probable cause exists indicating that forgery and fraud may have been committed. Not only in President Obama’s long form birth certificate, but more disturbing evidence suggests that another fraud may have been committed regarding his selective service registration card.

At the very least, I can tell you this. Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic. My investigators believe that the long firm birth certificate was manufactured electronically and it did not originated in a paper format as claimed by the White House.

If Sheriff Joe is correct that the PDF is a forgery, that does not automatically prove that Obama is not eligible to hold the office of president. It just means that, to date, he has not provided any credible proof that he is eligible to hold that office.

In Alabama, plaintiffs who already had their suspicion that the birth certificate was a forgery filed suit to force the Alabama Secretary of State to verify that all candidates on the presidential 2012 ballot were eligible to serve. The Alabama trial court immediately joined a long line of courts that have refused to hear the case on the merits and dismissed the suit. Plaintiffs appealed.

The case is now before the Alabama Supreme Court, which is currently headed by Roy Moore, a strict constitutionalist. Even better from the plaintiffs’ point of view is the fact that Justice Moore has gone on record questioning whether Obama was indeed a “natural born citizen,” citing Obama’s refusal to provide had not provided any evidence proving that he is:

This is the strangest thing indeed. The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.

Y'all smell that?
I think the SHEEPLE just shit their pants!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154832 May 7, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What says even more is that each and every frivolous complaint has been dismissed
Big Joe is trolling for donations. He can't and won't file charges. He can't and won't force any court to act. Any fool that believes that he has any intention of getting anywhere close to putting anything on paper or sworn testimony where he might face perjury or fraud charges deserves to be fleeced
What says even more is that each and every frivolous complaint has been dismissed ... said reTARD.

WHAT THAT SHOWS ... is the level of CORRUPTION
this admin has SUNK TO
being led by COMMIE eric holder!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Lioncub 1,127,286
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 5 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]