BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154755 May 7, 2013
Oh, this is what happened to Japan when the QE program collapsed!
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/sbs/sbc/Business...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154756 May 7, 2013
Remember, the RECONNAISSANCE drones were developed under Reagan/Bush-41 but it was Bush-43 that developed them into ATTACK dones. Talking about terror. They are getting terrorized from above!!!

New jihadi magazine appeals for help against drones
By Myra MacDonald | Reuters –

By Myra MacDonald
LONDON (Reuters)- A new jihadi magazine set up by militants in Afghanistan and Pakistan has appealed to Muslims around the world to come up with technology to hack into or manipulate drones, describing this as one of their most important priorities.
The first issue of the English-language online magazine, called "Azan", was published on May 5, the SITE intelligence monitoring group said. It compared Azan to "Inspire" magazine, set up by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
In what appeared to be an acknowledgement of the effectiveness of U.S. drone strikes, the magazine said these were affecting the war in the Waziristan tribal areas of Pakistan - where al Qaeda is based along with the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and Afghan Taliban fighters.
Devoting a section of the 80-page issue to drones, it said these represented a challenge to the Muslim community, or Ummah.
http://news.yahoo.com/jihadi-magazine-appeals...
truman

Boise, ID

#154757 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huummm, and another libtard throws out the Race Card. You do know that "Cracker" is a very racist term but since it only refers to white people, you Libtards don't get upset.
Yes but I am a Cracker myself so dont I get a pass?
truman

Boise, ID

#154758 May 7, 2013
I mean I live in Idaho for God's sake.
You overly sensitive politically correct people make me sick Rogue.
truman

Boise, ID

#154759 May 7, 2013
Your just a Libtard sleeper agent.
Ive been on to your stinking act from the ebgining.
truman

Boise, ID

#154760 May 7, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a comprehension problem like I have come to notice 'all' libs do.
U.S. GOVERNMENT PORTAL
Online news U.S. Government agencies and political leaders
Fraud Put Obama on the Presidential Primary Ballot in 2008 <---------<
by Amy Walker
Apr 27, 2013 | joemiller.us
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in...Read more...
http://www.usgovernmentportal.com/comment-off...
Oh good,'Patriot Warrior' yet another bloviating Repub human Tuinal*yawn*.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154761 May 7, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Under state law, presidential candidates need to qualify for the primary ballots with 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts.
Get it?
And state law was violated and the perps convicted. Yeah I get that. So?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154762 May 7, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good,'Patriot Warrior' yet another bloviating Repub human Tuinal*yawn*.
The perps in Indiana have without question taken the rap for the Muslim Brotherhood, NBPP, and ACORN operatives based out of the George Soros Benghazi ran Fast and Furious operation. PW will accept no less than Obama’s head for that.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#154763 May 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, those who broke Indiana state law were punished were they not?
Romney took IN so birfoon warrior has a moot point.
truman

Boise, ID

#154764 May 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The perps in Indiana have without question taken the rap for the Muslim Brotherhood, NBPP, and ACORN operatives based out of the George Soros Benghazi ran Fast and Furious operation. PW will accept no less than Obama’s head for that.
Fortunately Non Of p.w.'s self agrandizing screeds or Rogue attempting to bury any discourse under six tons of sheer pointless verbiage changes the fact that they lost in 2012 and will lose again in 2016.
Or the fact the Right by its own adle pated volition will drift further and further into irrelevance as far as any discusion pertaining to the challenges this Nation will face in the 21st century.
They can post links to the Right Wing Blogosphere and mutter about investigations that will bring the White House down at any minute
until their fingers fall off.
All of it an act of utter impotance since nothing ever comes of it EVER.
They bring new meaning to the word 'clueless'.
truman

Boise, ID

#154765 May 7, 2013
Of course they are a Patient bunch of simpletons.
After all these are the same rubes who have bought the GOP's promise to address all of their cultural grievances once and for all for how many decades?
Just send us back to Washington ONE MORE TIME and we will turn America back into Maybery circa 1959 and put the bricks to all these noisy minorities and elitist radicals.
And of course as soon as they did the GOP sold every one of the fools down the river for a Nickel a piece for the benefit of any Corporate Lobbyist willing to grease their palms.
And ignored these 'Real Patriots' and their problems until the next election cycle and then they repeated the process all over again like clockwork.
So they do know how to hang in there.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154768 May 7, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no insult in my post! I don't think you even know what we're talking about! My comment was about the crooked Dumbasrats who recently were convicted of voter fraud! Nothing about GWB, Romney, or any of that other crap you listed. You're screwed up jackfish. ala pukeface....hee hee hee
LRS just wrote, see above : "There was no insult in my post! I don't think you even know what we're talking about!"

Then, what is this, a compliment?:

"LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
What the frick are you even talking about? Nuts! Your mind isn't right, jackfish. "

How twisted can on get?
Libertarian

UK

#154769 May 7, 2013
You americans are so entertaining.

Do you not realise how ignorant and racist this makes you look.

Who cares! He is your president already. Give it a rest.
You don't deserve a decent man of reason. You deserved someone like Bush.
Make the most of Obama's sense and reason while you can. He's not blinded by religion led, ignorance based, american patriotism which basically just makes the rest of the world hate you.

Ottawa

#154770 May 7, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama’s re-election was obviously the birfoon’s worst nightmare ...
Fake signatures may mean Obama didn't actually qualify in Indiana
Would '08 May ballot have been different?
Those Obama pages account for more than 100 signatures, meaning, minus the fakes, the former senator likely would not have qualified for ballot placement in the state.
http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/specialr...
http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/specialr...
U.S. GOVERNMENT PORTAL
Fraud Put Obama on the Presidential Primary Ballot in 2008 by Amy Walker
A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in...Read more...
Should be obamaites worst nightmare.
Awww, cute. What a cutie. UnAmerican and Anti-Americna commuinist Lady has transformed her/himself into a patriot, namely "Patriot Warrior". How ironic. When's Sloopy the Marxist coming along?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154771 May 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
We certainly have a Jimmie Carter who made Romney look bad.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012...
What we have here is a failure to understand that that it has been
5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went away.

This is a Cancer On The pResidency!
That is a victory in and of itself!

Of course we always knew that Obama could not provide what Hawaii DOH does not have!
SHEEPLE are just so damn STUPID!

I feel like I am at McDonald's again.
I'm LOVIN IT!

Ottawa

#154772 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose so Mr. Liars! About as blind as you and Mitt November last.
<quoted text>
Silly you, Everyone knows that Owl Gore was our 43rd President.
Gore WOULD HAVE BEEN had it no been for the Republican majority on the supreme court. Gore won. One can only imagine the benefits to the US and consequently the rest of the world had Gore prevailed. Probably no 911, certainly no Afghanistan and no Iraq and no 2007-08 US and thence worldwide economic meltdown. One can only dream, Oh, that's right, Rogue would not have had the pleasure of seeing A REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF, GWB, sashay down that deck, all dressed up in military garbs underneath the "Mission Accomplished" banner. Er, how much did that banner eventually cost in human lives, suffering and $dollars?

Ottawa

#154773 May 7, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a comprehension problem like I have come to notice 'all' libs do.
U.S. GOVERNMENT PORTAL
Fraud Put Obama on the Presidential Primary Ballot in 2008 <---------<
by Amy Walker
Assuming that both Obama's and Clinton's aides cheated, this was the primary. What's it got to do with the presidential election? ROMNEY ran alousy campaign and LOST, get over it.

Ottawa

#154774 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only religion that can not get along with anyone are the Muslims. By the way, I am Catholic but I do not believe that Catholicism is the only way to get to heaven.
The God I know wants everyone to join him in heaven. To paraphrase Gandhi, "If God was on the top of a mountain and the Hindus took one path, Christians another, Jews yet a third path and the Muslims another, the object is to get to God".
There are some people I do not expect to see in heaven, if I get there myself, like people who victimized children, elderly, mentally ill, etc. but God is still the judge. Why He may even allow good atheists.
Rogue just wrote : "The only religion that can not get along with anyone are the Muslims."

False, patently false and misinformed. Tell that to the various Jewish sects, Orthodox, and so forth. Tell that to the Christians and their incessant religious wars. Religions are man-made and therefore terribly imperfect, nothing but a path to power. Every religion was born, conceived, to ensnare its followers, scare them, not promise rewards mainly, but threats of hell if they did not follow the path as drawn by THEM. Can't you even see that?

Ottawa

#154775 May 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Remember, the RECONNAISSANCE drones were developed under Reagan/Bush-41 but it was Bush-43 that developed them into ATTACK dones. Talking about terror. They are getting terrorized from above!!!
New jihadi magazine appeals for help against drones
By Myra MacDonald | Reuters –
By Myra MacDonald
LONDON (Reuters)- A new jihadi magazine set up by militants in Afghanistan and Pakistan has appealed to Muslims around the world to come up with technology to hack into or manipulate drones, describing this as one of their most important priorities.
The first issue of the English-language online magazine, called "Azan", was published on May 5, the SITE intelligence monitoring group said. It compared Azan to "Inspire" magazine, set up by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
In what appeared to be an acknowledgement of the effectiveness of U.S. drone strikes, the magazine said these were affecting the war in the Waziristan tribal areas of Pakistan - where al Qaeda is based along with the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and Afghan Taliban fighters.
Devoting a section of the 80-page issue to drones, it said these represented a challenge to the Muslim community, or Ummah.
http://news.yahoo.com/jihadi-magazine-appeals...
Rogue wrote : "but it was Bush-43 that developed them into ATTACK dones"

Really, he did that? Just like Obama should have, according to you, personally lead the BinLaden raid ?
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#154776 May 7, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
Under state law, presidential candidates need to qualify for the primary ballots with 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts.

Prosecutors say that in President Obama's case, nine of the petition pages were apparently forged. Each petition contains up to 10 names, making a possible total of 90 names, which, if faked, could have brought the Obama total below the legal limit required to qualify.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
For the Primary (which was won by Hillary).

Do you also obsess over gum under the table at the McDobalds where you work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min johnplustwomore 1,156,637
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 2 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 5 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago