BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154704 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him"
what? Nobody's heard of cremation? Burn the body, throw his ashes in the toilet, who cares? And if the Moslem faith disagrees, too bad, cremate the bastard anyhow, or better yet, give the body to the local Moslem congregation to dispose of.
His uncle has been given custody of the body. But I would not want any Muslim congregation to have custody of that body as they might make it into a martyrdom shrine.
By the way, not all Mosques are the same just as all Christian churches. They have Southern Baptist churches, Episcopalian churches, Amish churches, etc. As you have Orthodox Jewish temples and Reformed Jewish temples and I also knew a Jew for Christ! But would that not make him a Christian? He didn't think so!
Oh, he was the same guy that like to go to Spain to get five-dollar prostitutes as if the cheaper they are the better they are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154705 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No difference! They both suck and are collective laughing stocks.
Civil and criminal both suck? Yep, you're short a few cards! LMAO! fishlips

BTW, are you really 19?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154706 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bash the Shitcago GOVERNMENT, not the peole who live there.
Well, shitcago means shit, you come through loud and clear, and so in association are the people living there, we have to assume. Maybe the people who criticize Kentucky are, like you, criticizing the government. And the way you speak of Californians...whew...doesn't always appear to be aimed solely at the govt.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154707 May 6, 2013
People DO NOT WANT him ANYwhere near their "loved ones" ...

Can't say that I can blame them ...
I'm glad someone else has to make that decision instead of me!

Give his body to "The Body Farm" for scientific purposes!

Let 'em dissect it!...

An "idea" ...

;~)

Ottawa

#154708 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the newspaper. It was covered pretty well. fishlips
The newspapers mentioned all of the things in my post, includignt he Repub high office holders' disappearance. You didn't read them?

But hey, just as I predicted, no response, not even the guts to say, "hey, you're right, the repub brass and GWB and his cabinet and advisers wanted nothing to do with Romney and that hurt him. You can't even face the facts.

Just as I predicted. You came through. No response.

Ottawa

#154709 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, are you really 19?
I wish. Hmmm, on 2nd thought, no. Why you ask?

Ottawa

#154710 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, are you really 19?
Of course, it would never come to mind, YOUE mind or what there is of it, that I may have been referring to Taitz and , Hi O Silver Away Sherif Joe Arpaio and his LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) stick horse posse. Yes, they suck, but thanks to sucker donors like you and brethren birther birfoon buffoons, they suck all the way to the bank. The Bank of Moscow or however it's called. Gotta hand it to them, should've thought of it first.

Ottawa

#154711 May 6, 2013
Darn, corr : YOUR mind
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154712 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
The newspapers mentioned all of the things in my post, includignt he Repub high office holders' disappearance. You didn't read them?
But hey, just as I predicted, no response, not even the guts to say, "hey, you're right, the repub brass and GWB and his cabinet and advisers wanted nothing to do with Romney and that hurt him. You can't even face the facts.
Just as I predicted. You came through. No response.
What the frick are you even talking about? Nuts! Your mind isn't right, jackfish. Really. Repub brass? GWB? Romney? You're as goofy as one can get. Now, as far as the people that were convicted on election fraud are concerned, I've already posted a link. As have others. LMAO! oaf

Ottawa

#154713 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
His uncle has been given custody of the body. But I would not want any Muslim congregation to have custody of that body as they might make it into a martyrdom shrine.
By the way, not all Mosques are the same just as all Christian churches. They have Southern Baptist churches, Episcopalian churches, Amish churches, etc. As you have Orthodox Jewish temples and Reformed Jewish temples and I also knew a Jew for Christ! But would that not make him a Christian? He didn't think so!
Oh, he was the same guy that like to go to Spain to get five-dollar prostitutes as if the cheaper they are the better they are.
Don't fret, Rogue, I know every damn faith is divided because, even amongst themselves, they cannot agree and cannot get along. Power, no one wants to relinquish it, not the Jews, Christians, Hindus, Moslems, Buddhists, etc. They all set a terrible example to the rest of the world. And it's not easy when an African prospective convert asks, for example, a Catholic priest and Episcopal minister why they pray to the same God but do it differently, each one claiming HIS religion is the Saving one. Yes, they all set a horrible example, whatever religion.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154714 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, it would never come to mind, YOUE mind or what there is of it, that I may have been referring to Taitz and , Hi O Silver Away Sherif Joe Arpaio and his LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) stick horse posse. Yes, they suck, but thanks to sucker donors like you and brethren birther birfoon buffoons, they suck all the way to the bank. The Bank of Moscow or however it's called. Gotta hand it to them, should've thought of it first.
Further proof you are a lunatic. So young to be so sick! Sad. Hey, think you can whine a little louder? LMAO! oaf

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#154715 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are still here because you are worried that something is about to happen.
i am here to pick on the stupid.

We both know this issue is as dead as reagan

Ottawa

#154716 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What the frick are you even talking about? Nuts! Your mind isn't right, jackfish. Really. Repub brass? GWB? Romney? You're as goofy as one can get. Now, as far as the people that were convicted on election fraud are concerned, I've already posted a link. As have others. LMAO! oaf
I also posted a link, and some of the link for easy reference. You just cannot reply, can you, to the question, why did GWB, his whole entourage except Rice, the Bush family, GWB's entire cabinet and aides, come to the Repub convention and would not speak or act for him or hit the hustings with him. Instead of being a mature adult, you answer with insults. Poor you, how you suck .
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154717 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, shitcago means shit, you come through loud and clear, and so in association are the people living there, we have to assume. Maybe the people who criticize Kentucky are, like you, criticizing the government. And the way you speak of Californians...whew...doesn't always appear to be aimed solely at the govt.
LMAO!!! You are very dumb and very boring!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154718 May 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i am here to pick on the stupid.
We both know this issue is as dead as reagan
You're here to pick on the stupid? LMAO! Have you noticed your avatar? LMAO! squidiot
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154719 May 6, 2013
RUSH: OBAMA SENDING SECRET SIGNALS IN SPEECHES

'This is significant. This is not a throwaway. That's a dog whistle'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/rush-obama-sending...

???

Anyone ...
I do NOT keep up with Rush ...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154721 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look! LTR opened his mouth again and another turd fell out! You are definitely FOS. LMAO!
What substance.

Poor Romper. Another day of pathetic ignorance for LilRomperStomper
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154722 May 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You have finally come to the realization, no one gives a crap about your postings, you are extremely boring.
As opposed to your ignorant fables?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154723 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Orly IS pursuing "civil" ...

Sheriff Joe is pursuing "criminal" ...

BIG difference ...
dumchit!
No Joe is pursuing contributions. Poor sucker
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154724 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I also posted a link, and some of the link for easy reference. You just cannot reply, can you, to the question, why did GWB, his whole entourage except Rice, the Bush family, GWB's entire cabinet and aides, come to the Repub convention and would not speak or act for him or hit the hustings with him. Instead of being a mature adult, you answer with insults. Poor you, how you suck .
There was no insult in my post! I don't think you even know what we're talking about! My comment was about the crooked Dumbasrats who recently were convicted of voter fraud! Nothing about GWB, Romney, or any of that other crap you listed. You're screwed up jackfish. ala pukeface....hee hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 min hands on AR 100
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min MITT from URANUS 1,125,497
Abby 10-22 11 min Mister Tonka 2
Amy 10-21 41 min Community Disorga... 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 58 min Le Jimbo 1
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr C and P an Paste 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs