BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154684 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
LRS :
I'm fairly certain, assuming that the United States come election time pretty much reflects, let's say, most free democracies, that there will be voting irregularities. The following is but one centered on Repub 2012 presidential election. Many cites claim fraud on both sides. Which is pretty indicative that they all do it, here, there and everywhere. And who committed the least or most fraud on November 06, 2012? No one will ever be able to tell and it's insanity to pin it on either party.
You'll reply that the site I displayed is biased. probably. But, what the heck, most or all of them are to a certain point.
monitor the vote on Election Day.
Daily Kos: Republicans Fail at Arithmetic Again Trying to Claim ...
www.dailykos.com/.../2012/.../-Republicans-Fa... ;
Nov 10, 2012 – It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which ...
Just two points here. First you are constantly slamming our sources when your's are even loonies.
Next, YOUR LINK, AS USUAL, DOES NOT WORK!

Location hidden

#154685 May 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Another ay and birthers still have nothing to show!
But you are still here because you are worried that something is about to happen.

Location hidden

#154686 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You think by attacking ALL Canadians, you attack me. How childish. You don't like me, that's your right. But as you're constantly snowed under, you have no decent logical reply, forcing you to dou do one of two things : 1) you use filthy language. These days, it's turds (LRS tm reg'd) coming out of mouths, dumbazzbastard yesterday and a host of others which I listed for your reading pleasure this morning and 2) badmouthing a whole country to get back at me. The summum of ignorance. Keep going, don't stop now.
I agree, where you live has nothing to do with who you are or how you think. Most ghetto people are not criminals so I do not assume they are.
But how many on your side bash people who are from Kentucky?

Location hidden

#154687 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What misogyny! What starts off as some sort of culture shock or interesting experience, suddenly transofrms itself to hooters, B-cup, AAs, like to nurse and nurses.
In a few lines, you've exhibited your dislike and lack of respect for women, nurses, breastfeeding and your totally uncalled-for sense of superiority over the Vietnamese,(gooks, Rogue tm reg'd).
No, I do not disrespect women. I am just attracted to women who are curvaceous. Women who look like men do nothing for me. I like my cousin from Maine who is a lesbian. She has a good reputation around the area. But if I visit Maine I will probably go fishing with my cousin!

Location hidden

#154688 May 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a potential President Cruz going to make you what you despise, A Birther?
Ha, Ha, Ha!
<quoted text>
Just like potential presidents McCain and Romney, the latter endorsed buy FIFTY-FOUR (54) newspapers? Poor KFC GB, how it must suck to be...you.
You dodged the point again. If Cruz is a presidential candidate and gets elected president, will you object because of his birth status? Yes or no. Simple answer!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154689 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly IS pursuing "civil" ...
Sheriff Joe is pursuing "criminal" ...
BIG difference ...
dumchit!
No difference! They both suck and are collective laughing stocks.

Ottawa

#154690 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two points here. First you are constantly slamming our sources when your's are even loonies.
Next, YOUR LINK, AS USUAL, DOES NOT WORK!
Well, seeing as I gave you the WHOLE link, should not be hard to follow up. And remember, I told you that pretty much all parties at all elections in all democracies do some election fraud, and not sure, and neither are you, which does the most and finally, god, you can't read, I wrote something to the effect that my site was no doubt biased, as most of them are, both sides. But YOU believe as hard as you can that only dem sites are biased, and you come out with Wnd.com and Foxnews.com ? Gimme a break. Election fraud's all over the map and you know it. It's why in the final analysis, it did not affect the election result, as it rarely does in democracies, except in Florida in 2000.
Wojar

Bristol, CT

#154691 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Orly IS pursuing "civil" ...
Sheriff Joe is pursuing "criminal" ...
BIG difference ...
dumchit!
They're both tilting at windmills. No difference.

Ottawa

#154692 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, where you live has nothing to do with who you are or how you think. Most ghetto people are not criminals so I do not assume they are.
But how many on your side bash people who are from Kentucky?
A few, but no more on your side who bash shitcago. I don't like either.

Location hidden

#154693 May 6, 2013
Where notorious criminals have been buried
By The Associated Press | Associated Press –http://news.yahoo.com/where-n otorious-criminals-buried-2054 55195.html

Hummmm, I very biased article. Sure. most is fact but they also left some facts out! For instance in OSAMA BIN LADEN's case he was buried within 24 hours but it did not say where which turned out to be at sea probably off the coast of Pakistan.
Why is this important? Why you can visit his grave now, can you?
And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him!

Ottawa

#154694 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a potential President Cruz going to make you what you despise, A Birther?
Ha, Ha, Ha!
<quoted text>
You dodged the point again. If Cruz is a presidential candidate and gets elected president, will you object because of his birth status? Yes or no. Simple answer!
Never, and I've told you so before. Look, let's say a Canadian couple gives birth January 1 in Canada and immigrates to the US on Jan 2. They become Americans. The son or daughter who spent 2 days in Canada and the rest of their lives in the US cannot become president, but some incompetent who was born there can? Is that crazy or what? This is not 1780, who cares where a president was born if he is honourable and a good man? Where he or she is born is no indication of his or her competence, honesty and loyalty. Say what you like about Obama, and anyone has a right to doubt his ability, his competence, normal, but I've seen so much talk here how he hates the US, how he is disloyal etc. I can't believe it every time I see it.

Ottawa

#154695 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where notorious criminals have been buried
By The Associated Press | Associated Press –http://news.yahoo.com/where-n otorious-criminals-buried-2054 55195.html
Hummmm, I very biased article. Sure. most is fact but they also left some facts out! For instance in OSAMA BIN LADEN's case he was buried within 24 hours but it did not say where which turned out to be at sea probably off the coast of Pakistan.
Why is this important? Why you can visit his grave now, can you?
And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him!
Rogue : "And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him"

what? Nobody's heard of cremation? Burn the body, throw his ashes in the toilet, who cares? And if the Moslem faith disagrees, too bad, cremate the bastard anyhow, or better yet, give the body to the local Moslem congregation to dispose of.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#154696 May 6, 2013
Hey Rouge here isone reason i want to see all Nuclear Weapons gone from the planet!!!!!!!

82-Year-Old Nun Breaks Into Nuclear Facility, Contractors Blamed

Private security contractors strike again, this time at the Y-12 National Security Complex. A nun, a gardener, and a housepainter cut through three security fences to find themselves 20 feet away from highly dangerous nuclear material. And of course, only one guard has been fired (the one who arguably acted the bravest and did the right thing). A Department of Energy report on the incident found 'troubling displays of ineptitude in responding to alarms, failures to maintain critical 2 security equipment, over reliance on compensatory measures, misunderstanding of security protocols, poor communications, and weaknesses in contract and resource management.' The contractors have been put on notice, but they still have the contracts
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154697 May 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
Hey Rouge here isone reason i want to see all Nuclear Weapons gone from the planet!!!!!!!
Private security contractors strike again, this time at the Y-12 National Security Complex. A nun, a gardener, and a housepainter cut through three security fences to find themselves 20 feet away from highly dangerous nuclear material. And of course, only one guard has been fired (the one who arguably acted the bravest and did the right thing). A Department of Energy report on the incident found 'troubling displays of ineptitude in responding to alarms, failures to maintain critical 2 security equipment, over reliance on compensatory measures, misunderstanding of security protocols, poor communications, and weaknesses in contract and resource management.' The contractors have been put on notice, but they still have the contracts
What happen to the Three Mouseketeers?

Location hidden

#154698 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I bash the Shitcago GOVERNMENT, not the peole who live there.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154699 May 6, 2013
@RS ...

The Global Warming Song

Location hidden

#154700 May 6, 2013
What surprises me is not that this article was from The Blaze but was published online by .... Yahoo!

The Firearms Statistics That Gun Control Advocates Don’t Want to See / By Jason Howerton | The Blaze

To accompany TheBlaze's coverage of the National Rifle Association's annual meeting in Houston, we figured it could be helpful to share some gun statistics pointed out to us by some of the NRA Convention attendees. Forget the talking points used by both sides in the gun control debate; we're going to be talking about verified statistics.
Gun control advocates be advised, these are not the statistics you are looking for.
According to data from the FBI's uniform crime reports, California had the highest number of gun murders in 2011 with 1,220 -- which makes up 68 percent of all murders in the state that year and equates to 3.25 murders per 100,000 people.
The irony of such a grisly distinction is evident when you look at which state was named the state with the strongest gun control laws in 2011 by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. You guessed it -- it was California.
"What is very unusual is that California also has a program by which we can remove guns, recover guns from people who have a gun and then subsequently become prohibited or dangerous," Brady Campaign spokeswoman Amanda Wilcox said at the time.
It should be noted, though, that California is also one of the biggest states in the country, with a population of about about 37 million. Therefore, it might make sense that it would have a high number of murders but its murder rate is still high as gun control has had a seemingly inconsequential impact. In comparison, Texas has a population of about 25.6 million and saw 699 total gun murders in 2011 -- nearly half that of California -- and a firearms murder rate of 2.91 per 100,000.
In 2011, Utah, the state that the Brady Campaign determined had the least gun control, experienced just 26 gun murders and a firearms murder rate of 0.97. Utah has a population 2.8 million.
http://news.yahoo.com/firearms-statistics-gun...

Location hidden

#154701 May 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
Well, what does that have to do with Iran's nuclear program?
And another point, since Oakridge was taken away from the military and given to the newly created Dept. of Energy (under Jimmy "The Peanut Man" carter) security of these facilities has gone down hill.
Oh, we developed nukes to end a war (WWII) and to stop the next war (WWIII) and they have done just that. The problem now is which countries who are ruled by crazy people. I know you think Conservatives are crazy but I think the Islamofascists are BIG TIME CRAZY.

Location hidden

#154702 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Did I bash Shitcagoans? Now, just the Shitcago city government.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154703 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Prove it. Condoms, cellphones swayed 6 million voters?
Oh, was the Republican vote ALL up front. No funny business AT ALL? Face it, LRS, your idol Romney ran a lousy campaign, started by p'ing off 47% of the electorate, scared minorities away and kowtowed to the rich. No previous member of the former Bush admin went to bat for him. How do you figure that, that they would disassociate themselves from the presidential candidate? In Atlanta, who was there? Rice. Where were the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Rumsfelds, the Groves etc etc. Do you think the electorate could not see that the establishment had no faith in Romney, did not even want to be seen with him? Yet, all the Dem bigwigs, past and present were there. Clinton gave a rousing speech, GWB not only did not speak, he wasn't there.
Try and reply logically and politely, like a man to the above. Curtail the profanity, name-calling and filthy language. Can you do that? Do tell us why the Repub establishment bailed out on Romney and how this may have affected voter sentiment.
Read the newspaper. It was covered pretty well. fishlips

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,343
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 69,532
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 16 min reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 98,362
Amy 10-1 37 min pde 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 38 min Always Smile 4,050
Amy - 9-29-2014 52 min pde 31

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]