BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#154661 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
the usurping resident in the White House
IS A FRAUD!

I, nor anyone else on this board
HAS NO IDEA

what his real "legal" name IS!

IF that is NOT enough to get Americans MOVING
to
RID
US
of

this FRAUD ...

WE are no longer Americans with freedom ...

WE ARE peons! pheasants to be USED AT WILL!

I was BORN FREE ...
I WILL DIE FREE ...
You will live ignorant

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154662 May 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Are the SHEEPLE scared yet?
I feel like I am at McDonald's again.
I'm LOVIN IT!
5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went away.
This is a Cancer On The pResidency!
That is a victory in and of itself!
Of course we always knew that Obama could not provide what Hawaii DOH does not have!
SHEEPLE are just so damn STUPID!
KFC GB : "5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went (sic) away."

How about : "5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was NOT born in Hawaii and that he is not a bone fide natural-born American. Yes, it hasn't gone away because your hate andout-and-out racism are fuelling your stupid and going-nowhere pursuit.

Ottawa

#154663 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. Ignorance knows no bounds. How would YOU like it if anyone could look into your tax returns?- assuming of course you haven't been on welfare your whole life and there ARE not tax returns LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, why do you think Romney's were never made public, except the last LATE one? Because you cannot see anyone's or any company's tax returns unless permission is given or there is certifiable fraud.
Or of course a bone fide shareholder wants to see the tax returns, he/she can. The shareholder satisfaction rate is so high at Berkshirer that I'll bet no one's asked and no one wants to know. Do you know, btw, how much per share? Okay, you have no idea. Check it out.

Ottawa

#154665 May 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You will live ignorant
Small correction, sorry. IS living ignorant, not will.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154666 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Small correction, sorry. IS living ignorant, not will.
Was, is and will.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154667 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
JD, I have 'issues' constantly with topix.
The only place on the 'net that I do.
I know, we are playing in their sandbox and FCC regs don't cover topix.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154669 May 6, 2013
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY

>>>-->> Court decision *pending <<--<<<

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...

Definition of PENDING

Awaiting decision or settlement.

https://www.google.com/search...

Ottawa

#154670 May 6, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I know, we are playing in their sandbox and FCC regs don't cover topix.
Ha ha, the Abbott and Costella or Laurela and Hardy of Topix. As if anyone at Topix would even bother reading and clicking "delete" Justice ha ha Dale and Un-American communist Lady. Much too entertaining, why cut off the laugh track?
How it must suck to be you two. Let's do some birther math here now.

1 loser + l loser = 3 losers.

This is not unlike the Romney - Ryan ticket, the sure-thing, the 54-newspaer-endorsed dynamic duo, hell, we could even "hear them coming"...well, not us, but the LRS type and Rogue who prepared his dancing shoes. Romney, who knows how to count, you'd think...well, he counted 6 million votes short.
Wonder if FCC regs cover my post. Hope not, skeeeered.

PS : I know, I know, my post is hugely irrelevant. But hell, I don't know, I saw those two losers, Justice ha ha Dale and American er hmm Pravda Lady here and it just came to me.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154671 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Fool. Commie fool. All hearsay. One from some conservative guy who alleges , yes alleges, that Berskshire has been shortchanging the IRS for years , but cites no proof, no evidence. Tax returns are sensitive and not to be divulged to the public unless there is outright fraud, so this person knows nothing I and everyone else knows.
The information you supply here COMES FROM BERKSHIRE'S annual report, uninformed communist. The company has not avoided paying taxes, it is contesting its amount to be paid, legally and otherwise. Berkshire is not a multi-millon company, it's a multi-BILLION company that will always have contentious issues with taxes and other related monetary matters. I'm sure, as per all companies, that Berkshire employs every trick in the book to assure it pays as little taxes as possible, based on solid legal footings. Nothing illegal here and no apparent tax dodging.
When Buffett speaks about paying more income tax, he speaks about personal income tax, not corporate. And to respond that he should just pay more without legislation is puerile and stupid. If he loses this particular bout on taxes, let his company pay up, is all and NOT feel sorry for the rich bugger and his company.
All of this is too complex for the likes of you, Un-American Lady. Best stay out and stick to kindergarten stuff.
jackfish, do you know the difference between a Canadian and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy quits whining!!! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154672 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha ha, the Abbott and Costella or Laurela and Hardy of Topix. As if anyone at Topix would even bother reading and clicking "delete" Justice ha ha Dale and Un-American communist Lady. Much too entertaining, why cut off the laugh track?
This is not unlike the Romney - Ryan ticket, the sure-thing, the 54-newspaer-endorsed dynamic duo, hell, we could even "hear them coming"...well, not us, but the LRS type and Rogue who prepared his dancing shoes. Romney, who knows how to count, you'd think...well, he counted 6 million votes short.
PS : I know, I know, my post is hugely irrelevant. But hell, I don't know, I saw those two losers, Justice ha ha Dale and American er hmm Pravda Lady here and it just came to me.
Election fraud followed by convictions! Can't overlook that little tidbit now, can we?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154673 May 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Was, is and will.
Oh look! LTR opened his mouth again and another turd fell out! You are definitely FOS. LMAO!

Ottawa

#154674 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Election fraud followed by convictions! Can't overlook that little tidbit now, can we?
Prove it. Condoms, cellphones swayed 6 million voters?

Oh, was the Republican vote ALL up front. No funny business AT ALL? Face it, LRS, your idol Romney ran a lousy campaign, started by p'ing off 47% of the electorate, scared minorities away and kowtowed to the rich. No previous member of the former Bush admin went to bat for him. How do you figure that, that they would disassociate themselves from the presidential candidate? In Atlanta, who was there? Rice. Where were the Bushes, the Cheneys, the Rumsfelds, the Groves etc etc. Do you think the electorate could not see that the establishment had no faith in Romney, did not even want to be seen with him? Yet, all the Dem bigwigs, past and present were there. Clinton gave a rousing speech, GWB not only did not speak, he wasn't there.

Try and reply logically and politely, like a man to the above. Curtail the profanity, name-calling and filthy language. Can you do that? Do tell us why the Repub establishment bailed out on Romney and how this may have affected voter sentiment.

Ottawa

#154675 May 6, 2013
LRS :

I'm fairly certain, assuming that the United States come election time pretty much reflects, let's say, most free democracies, that there will be voting irregularities. The following is but one centered on Repub 2012 presidential election. Many cites claim fraud on both sides. Which is pretty indicative that they all do it, here, there and everywhere. And who committed the least or most fraud on November 06, 2012? No one will ever be able to tell and it's insanity to pin it on either party.

You'll reply that the site I displayed is biased. probably. But, what the heck, most or all of them are to a certain point.

monitor the vote on Election Day.

Daily Kos: Republicans Fail at Arithmetic Again Trying to Claim ...

www.dailykos.com/.../2012/.../-Republicans-Fa... ;

Nov 10, 2012 – It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which ...

Ottawa

#154676 May 6, 2013
sites
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154677 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!! You have finally come to the realization, no one gives a crap about your postings, you are extremely boring.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154678 May 6, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Is a potential President Cruz going to make you what you despise, A Birther?
Ha, Ha, Ha!

Ottawa

#154679 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, do you know the difference between a Canadian and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy quits whining!!! LMAO!
You think by attacking ALL Canadians, you attack me. How childish. You don't like me, that's your right. But as you're constantly snowed under, you have no decent logical reply, forcing you to dou do one of two things : 1) you use filthy language. These days, it's turds (LRS tm reg'd) coming out of mouths, dumbazzbastard yesterday and a host of others which I listed for your reading pleasure this morning and 2) badmouthing a whole country to get back at me. The summum of ignorance. Keep going, don't stop now.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#154681 May 6, 2013
Another ay and birthers still have nothing to show!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154682 May 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Pssssst. Hey Tacky. Even Orly is now admitting that AL will be another fail
"Oral argument in any Supreme Court of any State is extremely rare. Less than one percent of any cases goes for oral argument and typically it is to clarify the points of law. No witnesses are allowed during those arguments, no new testimony is allowed. Arpaio and attorneys in AL case know it.
Democratic party of AL filed an Amicus brief. The courts rarely even look at Amicus Briefs. Amicus briefs are briefs of the friends of the court and typically those briefs include argument on the points of law considered in the lower court. No new evidence brought in the Amicus briefs, such as one produced by the Democratic Party of AL, are ever considered.
In the lower court the case by McInnish and Good was dismissed after the Sec of State of AL Beth Chapman argued via her motion to dismiss that she had no duty to demand the certified birth certificate for Obama and that the case is moot. Supreme Court will decide whether she had to request a certified copy of Obama’s BC and whether the matter was moot. They will not address any other arguments, any new facts or any new testimony.
As I wrote before, I hope they will rule in favor of the plaintiffs/ appellants and will reverse the decision and will remand the case to the lower court. However, there are 2 concerns.
First: so far there are only 2 friendly judges: Roy Moore and Tom Parker. 2 our of 9 is not a majority. Let’s say there will be a majority and 5 out of 9 decide in favor of the plaintiffs and remand the case to the lower court.
Second: The only thing the plaintiffs asked in their original complaint, was for a Sec of State to request a certified copy of Obama’s birth certificate. The problem is that they did not request expert examination of the original, they did not request the original microfilm. Even if the case is remanded to the lower court, the same Alvin Onaka who refused to produce the original birth certificate in my cases will simply produce a certified copy of the same forgery created on computer in 2011. Not only it will not help us, it will throw us back. It will be heralded as a great victory for Obama."
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Of course being Orly her two concerns become three - but her basic summary of the appeal and why it is doomed is amazingly (for Oily) accurate
Orly IS pursuing "civil" ...

Sheriff Joe is pursuing "criminal" ...

BIG difference ...
dumchit!

Ottawa

#154683 May 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a potential President Cruz going to make you what you despise, A Birther?
Ha, Ha, Ha!
Just like potential presidents McCain and Romney, the latter endorsed buy FIFTY-FOUR (54) newspapers? Poor KFC GB, how it must suck to be...you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,114,956
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 52 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,343

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]