BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154624 May 6, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Sheriff Joe injects new life into Obama eligibility
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/groups/150059741797425/
facebook.com and wnd.com . Wow, now there are 2 choice and reliable sources.

Ottawa

#154625 May 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is the only person I've encountered who regularly claims that his stupidity is intentional
Yes, and to be born with it is bad enough, he tacks it on.
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#154626 May 6, 2013
Pssssst. Hey Tacky. Even Orly is now admitting that AL will be another fail

"Oral argument in any Supreme Court of any State is extremely rare. Less than one percent of any cases goes for oral argument and typically it is to clarify the points of law. No witnesses are allowed during those arguments, no new testimony is allowed. Arpaio and attorneys in AL case know it.

Democratic party of AL filed an Amicus brief. The courts rarely even look at Amicus Briefs. Amicus briefs are briefs of the friends of the court and typically those briefs include argument on the points of law considered in the lower court. No new evidence brought in the Amicus briefs, such as one produced by the Democratic Party of AL, are ever considered.

In the lower court the case by McInnish and Good was dismissed after the Sec of State of AL Beth Chapman argued via her motion to dismiss that she had no duty to demand the certified birth certificate for Obama and that the case is moot. Supreme Court will decide whether she had to request a certified copy of Obama’s BC and whether the matter was moot. They will not address any other arguments, any new facts or any new testimony.

As I wrote before, I hope they will rule in favor of the plaintiffs/ appellants and will reverse the decision and will remand the case to the lower court. However, there are 2 concerns.
First: so far there are only 2 friendly judges: Roy Moore and Tom Parker. 2 our of 9 is not a majority. Let’s say there will be a majority and 5 out of 9 decide in favor of the plaintiffs and remand the case to the lower court.
Second: The only thing the plaintiffs asked in their original complaint, was for a Sec of State to request a certified copy of Obama’s birth certificate. The problem is that they did not request expert examination of the original, they did not request the original microfilm. Even if the case is remanded to the lower court, the same Alvin Onaka who refused to produce the original birth certificate in my cases will simply produce a certified copy of the same forgery created on computer in 2011. Not only it will not help us, it will throw us back. It will be heralded as a great victory for Obama."

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

Of course being Orly her two concerns become three - but her basic summary of the appeal and why it is doomed is amazingly (for Oily) accurate

Ottawa

#154629 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
Yes, Canada, the North Korea of North America and the USA's greatest enemy and threat.

Ottawa

#154634 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you have never bashed Exxon's profits? Every Time the price of fuel goes up, the Libtards in Congress frog march Exxon, BP, Texico, etc.(except no Citco) before their committees.
Oh, and Wal Mart does not own any manufacturing companies. You may recall that OBAMA personally lobbied Haiti and Levi not not raise their minimum wage to high because Haines asked him to!!! As usual, here is MY LINK!!! And I will not repost this link no matter how short your attention span is!!!
Oh, don't blame Wal Mart, blame OBAMA!!!
Fought To Lower Minimum Wage In Haiti So Hanes And Levis Would Stay Cheap\Robert Johnson|June 03, 2011
A Wikileaks post published on The Nation shows that the Obama Administration fought to keep Haitian wages at 31 cents an hour.
(This article was taken down by The Nation due to an embargo, but it was excerpted at Columbia Journalism Review.)
It started when Haiti passed a law two years ago raising its minimum wage to 61 cents an hour. According to an embassy cable:
This infuriated American corporations like Hanes and Levi Strauss that pay Haitians slave wages to sew their clothes. They said they would only fork over a seven-cent-an-hour increase, and they got the State Department involved. The U.S. ambassador put pressure on Haitis president, who duly carved out a $3 a day minimum wage for textile companies (the U.S. minimum wage, which itself is very low, works out to $58 a day).
Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-06-0...
Okay, I have a minute, I will bow address your ignorant posts.

1. Yes, I have bashed Exxon profits, why I just did. And while I'm at it, let the record show that I hereby bask ALL petroleum companies worldwide, including Citgo, though I haven't heard your reaction to Citgo's giving preferential heating oil prices to disadvantaged New England families. So, get it straight, Rogue, I hereby bash ALL petroleum holdings, companies, whether publicly, privately or state-owned. If increases of the gallon or litre at the pump is not their doing, then whose is it?

The Haiti thing is a complex affair and much too complicated for you to understand. The wages paid Haitians AND Asians, and Mexicans and so many others are shameful. In Haiti's case, the rise in hourly wage was to be reduced or the company moved out, to take advantage of another country that was going to put their people to work for slave wages. What's Washington, Obama, to do? Private enterprise, which you think is perfect, has threatened to depart, thereby leaving thousands of already-impoverished Haitians with no work. What, as president, would YOU have done, Rogue? Messy situation, and it's not the Haitian mess that has to be fixed up, but the whole world slave mess, and who's responsible? 34 OECD countries of which yours and mine are members & their companies.

As to Walmart, well, Rogue, it's easy to turn a blind eye, right? "Oh, no , no, it's not us, it's our suppliers". And suppliers : "Not us, it's our subcontractor in Dhaka or Hanoi. We respect workers who should work in sanitary and safe conditions". Yes, Rogue, pass the buck. Like the tanker companies - Spill, ooops, not us, registered in Liberia. Exxon Valdez, still in litigation. Oh, see how fast Obama got the Gulf thing settled moneywise?

And you don't think Obama should have closed the Gulf operations after that unmitigated blowout, 11 killed? You don't think due diligence was the order of the day, what with the BPs and Halliburtons of the day still operating in that area.

First time in ages you've supplied a link, so don't give me that business of not reposting this link. My first of 10 request last 10 days and it's no good and you don't even understand it.

Quit allowing your adoration for corporations taint your feeble judgement. Some good ones, yes. Bad ones too? Yes.

Ottawa

#154635 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Private Jets, Buffett and Taxes
BY ANDREW ROSS SORKIN
Nati Harnik/Associated Press
Warren E. Buffetts case raises questions about the Internal Revenue Services interpretation and enforcement of its own rules.
Get this: Uncle Sam is suing Warren Buffetts company over taxes. Yes, taxes.
The United States government, in a little-followed case in Ohio, filed a lawsuit this month against a unit of Mr. Buffetts Berkshire Hathaway, seeking $366 million in taxes and penalties. The Berkshire division at the center of the suit is NetJets, the private-aircraft company that caters to the nations wealthiest the people Mr. Buffett says should pay more in taxes.
It is an odd twist that a company controlled by Mr. Buffett perhaps the most outspoken businessman in the country in support of raising taxes on the mega-rich is now in a dispute with the government over his companys paying too little in taxes.
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/netjet ...
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, where did I say Jimmy Buffett's little brother Warren has "stolen" anything?
Did I say you said that? Show me where I did that. I said he didn't steal anything. I said it, not you.

Ottawa

#154637 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In S. Vietnam the ladies wore very thin clothing (it gets hot there) but if they wore a bra, it was usually black and you could easily see the black bras through their clothing. Not that a woman with a set of Double As needed a bra but they wanted everyone to know that they well off enough to afford a bra.
Which reminds me of my grand daughter. When she was almost five I took her on a two week vacation to Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee. I bought her some Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Super Girl Underoos for the trip. I told her the tops were like bras so she just had to model for her dad! "Look dad, I have a bra!!!"
Kids are like kittens, but the all grow up to become ...teenagers (cats)!
Do you realize the tackiness of your post? Do you even realise how it comes out?
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#154639 May 6, 2013
Looks like Tacky is melting down. I can only imagine the implosion on the day that his Alabama fable officially goes down in flames
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154640 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffett has not "stolen" any thing yet, just having a dispute on taxes with the IRS. So what? If found he owes it, he'll appeal, and if he loses at the highest level, guess he'll pay. At least , he's not suspected of shipping funds to offshore havens. Yet. Anyhow, he's rich, if he owes it, let him pay it, fines if need be and interest. Unlike you, I don't defend people who least of all need my defence.
He would rather PAY 'lawyers' big $$$ than turn it over as $$$ OWED!

Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes

Warren Buffett ---refuses--- to pay taxes he wants others to pay -

Richard McCarty, a researcher for Americans for Limited Government, said the company appears to have had a practice of short-changing the government for years.The company has been short-changing the tax collection agency for much of the past decade.

Mr. Buffetts company has not fully settled its tax bills from 2002-2009.

Yet he says hed happily pay more.

Except the IRS has apparently been asking him to pay more going on nine years.

When one considers the size of the company, the amount of taxes due could be in the tens of millions.

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...

u r NOTHING
but
a
"useful idiot"[as ARE lots of others]
for
the
evil
that lurks in America.

``````````

Ottawa

#154641 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, for Christmas a village chief gave me a rice bowl set with chopsticks and my interpreter seemed to blush so I asked her what was up and she said it was for two and usually given to a couple (hint, hint).
Sorry, I like my women to have some hooters, B-cup at least, and most Vietnamese women are AAs!
Yep, I like to nurse, ah er, I like nurses!
What misogyny! What starts off as some sort of culture shock or interesting experience, suddenly transofrms itself to hooters, B-cup, AAs, like to nurse and nurses.

In a few lines, you've exhibited your dislike and lack of respect for women, nurses, breastfeeding and your totally uncalled-for sense of superiority over the Vietnamese,(gooks, Rogue tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#154642 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, Jacques will bash big oil companies like Exxon, BP, Shell, Texico, etc. but he will not bash Gazprom from Russia or Aramco from Saudi Arabia or even Citco which is owned by Venezuela.
He does not seem to understand that COUNTRIES control/own over 90% of all oil and gas on this Earth. Why even the U.S. Federal government controls all gas and oil production on federal lands and waters.
Ya do know that OBAMA shut down all deep rigs in the Gulf of Mexico after the BP disaster without identifying any problem. By to Jacques Obama is good and BP is evil!!!
What a flaming bigot Jacques is. And I don't care if he eats frog legs or snails. Oh, I have eaten both and also dog, monkey, rat, and heaven knows what else. As my interpreter in S. Vietnam use to say, it is okay to eat why I eat! And you do not want to insult the village chief.
Okay, Rogue, I hereby bash "Gazprom from Russia or Aramco from Saudi Arabia or even Citco which is owned by Venezuela" (your list)and any other you may have left out. Happy? Will you remember I've bashed them all (see my last post also) and not come back with the same stupid sentence?

I explained why Obama shut them down in the gulf of Mexico in a previous recent post (look up).

As to eating, not many things I have not eaten, some good, some bad. But if you want to know, I have been to fast food joints like McDonalds, Wendy, Burger king etc, about, hmm, 10 times in my whole life, and I must say, 10 times too many. Snake and rat tasted far better.

Ottawa

#154644 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is a shame that Libtards like Jacques will bash a RETAILER like Wal Mart who buys merchandise from people like Haines and Levi who are the ones who contract and subcontract labor in foreign countries.
Not only do retailers compete against each other for customers but manufacturers like Hanes, Fruit of the Loom, Nike, etc. but countries must also compete against other countries for labor for their citizens. But to Libtards like Jacques, it is Wal Mart who is responsible as are big oil companies because he is so filled with hateful bigotry he can not think RIGHT!
You know, if you were not so dumb, you wold be funny, Rogue. But come to think of it, you are so harmless and gormless, you ARE funny.

You've turned that word "bigot" totally around, transformed it into oil, bank, and multinational bigot. Wow. Poor companies, what chance do they have against a powerful anti-them and intolerant bigot like me? Yes, Rogue, you are funny. Before Rogue, or BR , being a BIGOT did not encompass oil, banks and big retailers. But hey, maybe I'm erring here , maybe definitions have changed. Let's look up bigot in my dictionary.

BIGOT, from Oxford : "a person who holds an opinion obstinately and is intolerant towards those who do not".

Right. And those big companies are tolerant and not obstinate.

Ottawa

#154645 May 6, 2013
Corr : would

Ottawa

#154648 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He would rather PAY 'lawyers' big $$$ than turn it over as $$$ OWED!
Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes
Warren Buffett ---refuses--- to pay taxes he wants others to pay -
Richard McCarty, a researcher for Americans for Limited Government, said the company appears to have had a practice of short-changing the government for years.The company has been short-changing the tax collection agency for much of the past decade.
Mr. Buffetts company has not fully settled its tax bills from 2002-2009.
Yet he says hed happily pay more.
Except the IRS has apparently been asking him to pay more going on nine years.
When one considers the size of the company, the amount of taxes due could be in the tens of millions.
http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/...
u r NOTHING
but
a
"useful idiot"[as ARE lots of others]
for
the
evil
that lurks in America.
``````````
Fool. Commie fool. All hearsay. One from some conservative guy who alleges , yes alleges, that Berskshire has been shortchanging the IRS for years , but cites no proof, no evidence. Tax returns are sensitive and not to be divulged to the public unless there is outright fraud, so this person knows nothing I and everyone else knows.

The information you supply here COMES FROM BERKSHIRE'S annual report, uninformed communist. The company has not avoided paying taxes, it is contesting its amount to be paid, legally and otherwise. Berkshire is not a multi-millon company, it's a multi-BILLION company that will always have contentious issues with taxes and other related monetary matters. I'm sure, as per all companies, that Berkshire employs every trick in the book to assure it pays as little taxes as possible, based on solid legal footings. Nothing illegal here and no apparent tax dodging.

When Buffett speaks about paying more income tax, he speaks about personal income tax, not corporate. And to respond that he should just pay more without legislation is puerile and stupid. If he loses this particular bout on taxes, let his company pay up, is all and NOT feel sorry for the rich bugger and his company.

All of this is too complex for the likes of you, Un-American Lady. Best stay out and stick to kindergarten stuff.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154650 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Commie fool. All hearsay. One from some conservative guy who alleges , yes alleges, that Berskshire has been shortchanging the IRS for years , but cites no proof, no evidence. Tax returns are sensitive and not to be divulged to the public unless there is outright fraud, so this person knows nothing I and everyone else knows.
The information you supply here COMES FROM BERKSHIRE'S annual report, uninformed communist. The company has not avoided paying taxes, it is contesting its amount to be paid, legally and otherwise. Berkshire is not a multi-millon company, it's a multi-BILLION company that will always have contentious issues with taxes and other related monetary matters. I'm sure, as per all companies, that Berkshire employs every trick in the book to assure it pays as little taxes as possible, based on solid legal footings. Nothing illegal here and no apparent tax dodging.
When Buffett speaks about paying more income tax, he speaks about personal income tax, not corporate. And to respond that he should just pay more without legislation is puerile and stupid. If he loses this particular bout on taxes, let his company pay up, is all and NOT feel sorry for the rich bugger and his company.
All of this is too complex for the likes of you, Un-American Lady. Best stay out and stick to kindergarten stuff.
Tax returns are sensitive and not to be divulged to the public unless there is outright fraud, so this person knows nothing I and everyone else knows... said jockitch.

oh ...?
are you one of his attorney's ?

I "know" NOT!

BUT
you think you are privy to that info ...

Wait a sec BRB.

Had to go ...

ROTFLMBO ...

over and over and over ...
u get the 'picture' doncha :)
Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#154652 May 6, 2013
Whoops! Tacky got sent to his closet (again).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154654 May 6, 2013
the usurping resident in the White House
IS A FRAUD!

I, nor anyone else on this board
HAS NO IDEA

what his real "legal" name IS!

IF that is NOT enough to get Americans MOVING
to
RID
US
of

this FRAUD ...

WE are no longer Americans with freedom ...

WE ARE peons! pheasants to be USED AT WILL!

I was BORN FREE ...
I WILL DIE FREE ...

Ottawa

#154655 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax returns are sensitive and not to be divulged to the public unless there is outright fraud, so this person knows nothing I and everyone else knows... said jockitch.
oh ...?
are you one of his attorney's ?
I "know" NOT!
BUT
you think you are privy to that info ...
Wait a sec BRB.
Had to go ...
ROTFLMBO ...
over and over and over ...
u get the 'picture' doncha :)
It's true. Ignorance knows no bounds. How would YOU like it if anyone could look into your tax returns?- assuming of course you haven't been on welfare your whole life and there ARE not tax returns LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Anyhow, why do you think Romney's were never made public, except the last LATE one? Because you cannot see anyone's or any company's tax returns unless permission is given or there is certifiable fraud.

Ottawa

#154656 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
the usurping resident in the White House
IS A FRAUD!
I, nor anyone else on this board
HAS NO IDEA
what his real "legal" name IS!
IF that is NOT enough to get Americans MOVING
to
RID
US
of
this FRAUD ...
WE are no longer Americans with freedom ...
WE ARE peons! pheasants to be USED AT WILL!
I was BORN FREE ...
I WILL DIE FREE ...
You were born nuts
You added to it
You will die super nuts.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154657 May 6, 2013
Are the SHEEPLE scared yet?

I feel like I am at McDonald's again.
I'm LOVIN IT!

5 years and you still have NO proof that Obama was born in Hawaii and that we are wrong, and it hasn't went away.
This is a Cancer On The pResidency!
That is a victory in and of itself!
Of course we always knew that Obama could not provide what Hawaii DOH does not have!
SHEEPLE are just so damn STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RealDave 1,126,700
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Mandela 70,098
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 6 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago