BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,781)

Showing posts 135,601 - 135,620 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
National Archives release colonial papers Wednesday 18 April
Thousands of documents have been released. Here we explain why were they released, what they say, and how you can see them yourself
9.29am: Today the Foreign Office has made public the first batch of thousands of "lost" colonial-era files believed to have been destroyed.
The documents were secretly sent back to the UK when former colonies became independent. They shed new light on how British officials ran countries such as Kenya, Cyprus and present-day Malaysia.
Thousands of documents detailing some of the most shameful acts and crimes committed during the final years of the British empire were systematically destroyed to prevent them falling into the hands of post-independence governments. Those papers that survived were flown back to Britain and hidden for 50 years in a secret Foreign Office archive in breach of legal obligations for them to be transferred into the public domain.
Here's what they have published from the files today:
Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr, in the 1960s. Photograph: Reuters
The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on the top of a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/apr/18...
The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.
The file notes that the US state department had told British officials in 1959 that they were concerned Kenyan students in America had a reputation for "falling into the wrong hands".
US officials complained that Kenyan students were becoming "anti-American and anti-white" just at the time Barack Obama Senior was given a grant to study in America.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/18/bara...
Is it something special there we should know AL?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely the stupidest QUEEREST Obot ever!
We think you are pathetic!
Soetoro should never have been allowed on any ballot, but those of us who have followed this gigantic fraud from the beginning have watched judges, one after another, display either outright ignorance regarding the 'natural born citizen' requirement in the Constitution or act like the same flavor cowards as the entire U.S. Congress who did not stop the electoral college vote in January 2009 or 2013.
Yes but the Repubs lost the popular vote in both of those previous years as well.
And Judge after Judge has simply seen no merit to the Birther litigation because there is none.
You cant prove a case with wishful thinking and slanderous allegation and fanciful theories without having any of it meet the requirement of proof...what is it about that that you cant figure out?
At some point your going to have to face the fact that the reason the Birthers cant meet that requirement is very simple:They Are Wrong.
Its impossible to prove something that isnt true.
So you dont like Obama,no one says you have to.
Get on with your life.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Published: 1 hour ago
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
Sherrif Joe...wasnt he the guy who chased them Duke boys all over Hazzard mountain....oh thats right 'Boss Hog'.
Same difference.
Good God you are embarasingly stupid.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one dumbazzbastard!
While I appreciate it,proving my point at your own expense is too generous.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.
Forging petition signatures which were then used to place Obama's name on the Ballot is election fraud.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS

A review of LRS's posts of the last 24 hours shows that he has written nothing of substance. He has posted not one original thought or reply to other posters. He has, however, once more distinguished himself with his "unique" vocabulary, unmatched so far by any living person, some of it of his own invention, propelled by a twisted persona. Here again are a few words gleaned from his posts of the last 24 hours. NOTE : Seems the trailer camp resident has mellowed somewhat, perhaps due to a steady regime of calming sedatives administered by his two, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) beautiful nurse girl friends and their medicine Nobel prize winner doctor brother:

groidboy, 2 times
dumbazzbastard, 2
squid, 2
troll , 3
scum, 1
bytch (sic) 1
turd, 1
butt, 1
fishboy, 1
fishlips, 1
SAP, 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Huummmm, Fortune 500 list for 2012 is out. Wal Mart moved back to #1 while Exxon went down to #2 with a 5% drop in profits. Meanwhile Berkshire Hathaway (Jimmy Buffett's little brother is the CEO) also moved up from #7 slot to the #5 slot with a ..... 50% increase in profits.
Fortune 500
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortun...
It sure pay$ to be a friend of Obama!!!
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Obama = Lying POS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Luke 12:2
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
:)
Like Hillary's commission who she appointed to investigate Benghazi but who never interviewed Hillary? And they only interviewed a few of the staff members who survived the assault tew.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Forging petition signatures which were then used to place Obama's name on the Ballot is election fraud.
And those responsible have been properly tried and convicted. Isn't this a great country!
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
Obama = Lying POS
Always nice to get a memo from one of the deep thinkers on the right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Its like the expression 'Your own personal Jesus'
It seems every Right Bent Psycho Paranoid and Racist Misogynist and Ignorant Inbred Cracker all have their own 'Personal Obama'
To project all kinds of insanity ,and purely Creepy stuff onto.
Like some kind of screen your parents used to show home movies onto.
What they dont realize is all that stuff says so very much more about them then it does Obama.
Huummm, and another libtard throws out the Race Card. You do know that "Cracker" is a very racist term but since it only refers to white people, you Libtards don't get upset.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
Obama = Lying POS
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Always nice to get a memo from one of the deep thinkers on the right.
hummmm, I did not think you were on the right of anything. But it did get you to respond, didn't it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Forging petition signatures which were then used to place Obama's name on the Ballot is election fraud.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And those responsible have been properly tried and convicted. Isn't this a great country!
You would have thought that Obama would show some appreciation to them and pardon them, woodn't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.
Robert Laity wrote:
I know you and I know that but to get 'them'(the Libtards) to admit that, isn't going to happen.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huummmm, Fortune 500 list for 2012 is out. Wal Mart moved back to #1 while Exxon went down to #2 with a 5% drop in profits. Meanwhile Berkshire Hathaway (Jimmy Buffett's little brother is the CEO) also moved up from #7 slot to the #5 slot with a ..... 50% increase in profits.
Fortune 500
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortun...
It sure pay$ to be a friend of Obama!!!
Exxon, with a 5% drop in profit, no doubt, I guess, I think, after skimming much off the top in its foreign operations (Bahamas, Bermuda and Cayman bankers must be ecstatic), is still making what I'd call immoral profits. Friends of Obama, Exxon? How come it made 5% more last year? Walmart is Obama's friend? Well, well, who knew? Jimmy Buffet is a singer. Who's this Jimmy Buffett you're talking about? And the top man is Warren Buffett.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam I Am wrote:
Obama = Lying POS
And Sam I am is the original POS (sic)(Sam I am tm reg'd).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
A review of LRS's posts of the last 24 hours shows that he has written nothing of substance. He has posted not one original thought or reply to other posters. He has, however, once more distinguished himself with his "unique" vocabulary, unmatched so far by any living person, some of it of his own invention, propelled by a twisted persona. Here again are a few words gleaned from his posts of the last 24 hours. NOTE : Seems the trailer camp resident has mellowed somewhat, perhaps due to a steady regime of calming sedatives administered by his two, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) beautiful nurse girl friends and their medicine Nobel prize winner doctor brother:
groidboy, 2 times
dumbazzbastard, 2
squid, 2
troll , 3
scum, 1
bytch (sic) 1
turd, 1
butt, 1
fishboy, 1
fishlips, 1
SAP, 1
You mean like in truman's use of the racial pejorative "Cracker"?
truman wrote:
Its like the expression 'Your own personal Jesus'
It seems every Right Bent Psycho Paranoid and Racist Misogynist and Ignorant Inbred Cracker all have their own 'Personal Obama'
To project all kinds of insanity ,and purely Creepy stuff onto.
Like some kind of screen your parents used to show home movies onto.
What they dont realize is all that stuff says so very much more about them then it does Obama.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hillary's commission who she appointed to investigate Benghazi but who never interviewed Hillary? And they only interviewed a few of the staff members who survived the assault tew.
It's HER commission, Larry (demoted you from Moe to Larry), Rogue. Since when does one appoint a commission to be grilled by it later on?

Oh, I can just see it not. Hillary Clinton agrees to testify at her own commission. She testifies. Does well, answers well. I can just hear the birther and specially Rogue howls. How it was her commission, how the questioning was rigged...Tell us, Rogue, is that what you'd do? For you, it's Hillary Clinton lose/lose, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exxon, with a 5% drop in profit, no doubt, I guess, I think, after skimming much off the top in its foreign operations (Bahamas, Bermuda and Cayman bankers must be ecstatic), is still making what I'd call immoral profits. Friends of Obama, Exxon? How come it made 5% more last year? Walmart is Obama's friend? Well, well, who knew? Jimmy Buffet is a singer. Who's this Jimmy Buffett you're talking about? And the top man is Warren Buffett.
THey found out who killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. It was O.J.'s evil twin brother Bart! You know Bart, the TV star, don't you?
It is a J O K E just like Warren being the younger brother of Jimmy Buffett. J O K E!!!! Or dod that corny joke also go flash over you head?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,601 - 135,620 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Roger Hammerstein 1,073,266
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE