BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154582 May 6, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Obama = Lying POS
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Always nice to get a memo from one of the deep thinkers on the right.
hummmm, I did not think you were on the right of anything. But it did get you to respond, didn't it!

Location hidden

#154583 May 6, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Forging petition signatures which were then used to place Obama's name on the Ballot is election fraud.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And those responsible have been properly tried and convicted. Isn't this a great country!
You would have thought that Obama would show some appreciation to them and pardon them, woodn't you?

Location hidden

#154584 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are waiting for them to comment, they won't. To them it is not "voter" fraud" as a petition in not a ballot.
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Forging petition signatures which were then used to place Obama's name on the Ballot is election fraud.
I know you and I know that but to get 'them'(the Libtards) to admit that, isn't going to happen.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154585 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huummmm, Fortune 500 list for 2012 is out. Wal Mart moved back to #1 while Exxon went down to #2 with a 5% drop in profits. Meanwhile Berkshire Hathaway (Jimmy Buffett's little brother is the CEO) also moved up from #7 slot to the #5 slot with a ..... 50% increase in profits.
Fortune 500
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortun...
It sure pay$ to be a friend of Obama!!!
Exxon, with a 5% drop in profit, no doubt, I guess, I think, after skimming much off the top in its foreign operations (Bahamas, Bermuda and Cayman bankers must be ecstatic), is still making what I'd call immoral profits. Friends of Obama, Exxon? How come it made 5% more last year? Walmart is Obama's friend? Well, well, who knew? Jimmy Buffet is a singer. Who's this Jimmy Buffett you're talking about? And the top man is Warren Buffett.

Ottawa

#154586 May 6, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Obama = Lying POS
And Sam I am is the original POS (sic)(Sam I am tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#154587 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
BREAKING NEWS
A review of LRS's posts of the last 24 hours shows that he has written nothing of substance. He has posted not one original thought or reply to other posters. He has, however, once more distinguished himself with his "unique" vocabulary, unmatched so far by any living person, some of it of his own invention, propelled by a twisted persona. Here again are a few words gleaned from his posts of the last 24 hours. NOTE : Seems the trailer camp resident has mellowed somewhat, perhaps due to a steady regime of calming sedatives administered by his two, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) beautiful nurse girl friends and their medicine Nobel prize winner doctor brother:
groidboy, 2 times
dumbazzbastard, 2
squid, 2
troll , 3
scum, 1
bytch (sic) 1
turd, 1
butt, 1
fishboy, 1
fishlips, 1
SAP, 1
You mean like in truman's use of the racial pejorative "Cracker"?
truman wrote:
Its like the expression 'Your own personal Jesus'
It seems every Right Bent Psycho Paranoid and Racist Misogynist and Ignorant Inbred Cracker all have their own 'Personal Obama'
To project all kinds of insanity ,and purely Creepy stuff onto.
Like some kind of screen your parents used to show home movies onto.
What they dont realize is all that stuff says so very much more about them then it does Obama.

Ottawa

#154588 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Hillary's commission who she appointed to investigate Benghazi but who never interviewed Hillary? And they only interviewed a few of the staff members who survived the assault tew.
It's HER commission, Larry (demoted you from Moe to Larry), Rogue. Since when does one appoint a commission to be grilled by it later on?

Oh, I can just see it not. Hillary Clinton agrees to testify at her own commission. She testifies. Does well, answers well. I can just hear the birther and specially Rogue howls. How it was her commission, how the questioning was rigged...Tell us, Rogue, is that what you'd do? For you, it's Hillary Clinton lose/lose, right?

Location hidden

#154589 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Exxon, with a 5% drop in profit, no doubt, I guess, I think, after skimming much off the top in its foreign operations (Bahamas, Bermuda and Cayman bankers must be ecstatic), is still making what I'd call immoral profits. Friends of Obama, Exxon? How come it made 5% more last year? Walmart is Obama's friend? Well, well, who knew? Jimmy Buffet is a singer. Who's this Jimmy Buffett you're talking about? And the top man is Warren Buffett.
THey found out who killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. It was O.J.'s evil twin brother Bart! You know Bart, the TV star, don't you?
It is a J O K E just like Warren being the younger brother of Jimmy Buffett. J O K E!!!! Or dod that corny joke also go flash over you head?

Ottawa

#154590 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have thought that Obama would show some appreciation to them and pardon them, woodn't you?
Pardons are done during last term of a president as a rule;

You suggested he pardon them, didn't you? What would you say if he did?

Location hidden

#154591 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe Wal Mart moved UP from #2 to #1 not because they made a bigger profit but because Exxon had a reduction in profit.
But I did notice that you did not comment about Berkshire Hathaway moving from #7 to #5 with a 50% increase in profit. I thought the word profit was evil to you? Especially since Warren Buffett is in the same field as ..... Mitt Romney!!!
And Warren Buffett owns the worlds largest personal jt fleet in the world, NetJets. I thought you hated personal/business jets too? And Warren Buffett owns 340+ private jets!!!

NetJets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NetJets, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, offers fractional ownership and rental of private business jets

Ottawa

#154592 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like in truman's use of the racial pejorative "Cracker"?
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bosom birther birfoon buffoon buddy LRS used 16 pejorative words. Truman, you think, used one. He didn't.

Wikipedia's definition of cracker : "cracker originates from the slaves days refering to a whip cracker or a slave driver/ owner".

If that is so, and as a caucassian white man, I don't object to the term one bit. BTW, in the USA's history, how many white persons have been whipped by blacks? Blacks use one word, "cracker", the whites used whips. I'll take the former over the latter any time at all.

Location hidden

#154593 May 6, 2013
Private aviation 101 (NetJets)
http://www.netjets.com/Global/PDF%20Downloads...

I wonder which "airline" Warren Buffett flies?

Ottawa

#154594 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
THey found out who killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman. It was O.J.'s evil twin brother Bart! You know Bart, the TV star, don't you?
It is a J O K E just like Warren being the younger brother of Jimmy Buffett. J O K E!!!! Or dod that corny joke also go flash over you head?
Joke my a**. Twice you mentioned it. You have no idea. You even said he "owned" NetJet. How do you know Buffett owns it? How much stock does he have? May be majority shareholder, sure, but Jobs was majority shareholder of Apple with less than 10% of its stock. I don't think you understand how these things work, do you? Reminds me of your grasp of meteorology as opposed to your great skill in "mimeographing" (as in cut and paste) what could very well be scientific oil company treatises.

Location hidden

#154595 May 6, 2013
Oh, I remember reading about this NetJet accident in the aviation trade magazines. It is very unusual to have two aircraft collide in flight, and be A1 (total losses), and yet have no fatalities!!!
Oh, terrific handling of a disabled aircraft by the lady pilot. And considering that the pilot was injured in the collision too.
The sailplane pilot used his parachute. Oh, they have transponders but they do not like to use them as they use battery power and without an engine to recharge the battery, well, it is just too much of a bother.

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.ph...
PROBABLE CAUSE: "The failure of the glider pilot to utilize his transponder and the high closure rate of the two aircraft, which limited each pilot's opportunity to see and avoid the other aircraft."

Ottawa

#154596 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Wal Mart moved UP from #2 to #1 not because they made a bigger profit but because Exxon had a reduction in profit.
But I did notice that you did not comment about Berkshire Hathaway moving from #7 to #5 with a 50% increase in profit. I thought the word profit was evil to you? Especially since Warren Buffett is in the same field as ..... Mitt Romney!!!
And Warren Buffett owns the worlds largest personal jt fleet in the world, NetJets. I thought you hated personal/business jets too? And Warren Buffett owns 340+ private jets!!!
NetJets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NetJets, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, offers fractional ownership and rental of private business jets
à
Rogue, you never hesitate to ask me for proof, or evidence. And I always swiftly come back with either. If I'm not sure of what I advance, I do NOT state it. I guess, believe, think, etc. Which is honest and does not make me look like a fool. Like you.

You owe me about 10 proofs or evidences in the last 10 days alone. Forget them, you obviously have no reply, no answer, no explanation, no source.

Instead, please tell me, so everyone can see what a liar and fabricator you are, where and when I wrote, not 10 , 5 or even twice, just ONCE, 1 time, that , in your words : "I thought the word profit was evil to you? Especially since Warren Buffett is in the same field as ..... Mitt Romney!!!
And Warren Buffett owns the worlds largest personal jt fleet in the world, NetJets. I thought you hated personal/business jets too? "

Yes, Rogue, I hate profits and business jets? Show me where and when I said that. NOW.

Oh, I admire Buffett. Good for him for making more profits,$50 billion of which he gave to charity, partly to eradicate smallpox, polio, malaria and aids in Africa. Great advances on all fronts.H is also an advocate for paying higher taxes.

While we are at it, and apart from $3 million given to the Mormon church in 2011, tell us about Mitt Romney's charities. Tell us about Exxon's charities. Tell us about the Walmart family charities. BTW, Rogue, Walmart's emplyment of people at $3.00 a day or whatever in impoverished nations to manufacture everything from toys to sophisticated electronics, designer clothes, etc, is NOT deemed to be a charitable deed.

Ottawa

#154597 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.netjets.com/Global/PDF%20Downloads...
1. I read in various publications that he eschewed flying his own private planes (told you two days ago, even said it was stupid but then he's rich and I'm not, remember?) and flew commercial, cattle class. Since then, I've read that he uses NetJets now as he's not
getting any younger.'Bout time;

2. Bombardier just sold them 60 Globals, with options for 40 more. Good for Bombardier, good for Buffett, he's getting THE airplane.

Location hidden

#154599 May 6, 2013
Hummm, I remember this from a year ago and I wonder what has happened since. I wonder if Obama is giving Buffett a special deal?

Private Jets, Buffett and Taxes
BY ANDREW ROSS SORKIN

Nati Harnik/Associated Press
Warren E. Buffett’s case raises questions about the Internal Revenue Service’s interpretation and enforcement of its own rules.
Get this: Uncle Sam is suing Warren Buffett’s company over taxes. Yes, taxes.

The United States government, in a little-followed case in Ohio, filed a lawsuit this month against a unit of Mr. Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, seeking $366 million in taxes and penalties. The Berkshire division at the center of the suit is NetJets, the private-aircraft company that caters to the nation’s wealthiest — the people Mr. Buffett says should pay more in taxes.

It is an odd twist that a company controlled by Mr. Buffett — perhaps the most outspoken businessman in the country in support of raising taxes on the “mega-rich”— is now in a dispute with the government over his company’s paying too little in taxes.
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/netjet...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#154600 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Robert Laity wrote:

He can't. They were convicted of violating Indiana State law

Location hidden

#154601 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.netjets.com/Global/PDF%20Downloads ...
<quoted text>
1. I read in various publications that he eschewed flying his own private planes (told you two days ago, even said it was stupid but then he's rich and I'm not, remember?) and flew commercial, cattle class. Since then, I've read that he uses NetJets now as he's not
getting any younger.'Bout time;
2. Bombardier just sold them 60 Globals, with options for 40 more. Good for Bombardier, good for Buffett, he's getting THE airplane.
There is nothing that disgusts me more than Limousine Liberals. They point their fingers at everyone but themselves. A exception is Ralph Nader. No don't get me wrong, he is a Progressive as they get but I have heard that he will not fly by private aircraft but will fly in airliners. He will not ride in a limousine but he will ride in a common taxi. In those areas I respect him as he lives as he preaches!

Location hidden

#154602 May 6, 2013
What is the truth? I have no idea. But we need to stay out of Syria and should let the Muslims kill each other.

U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas: investigator - Reuters –

GENEVA (Reuters)- U.N. human rights investigators have gathered testimony from casualties of Syria's civil war and medical staff indicating that rebel forces have used the nerve agent sarin, one of the lead investigators said on Sunday.
The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has not yet seen evidence of government forces having used chemical weapons, which are banned under international law, said commission member Carla Del Ponte.
"Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated," Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.
"This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities," she added, speaking in Italian.
http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-testimony-syrian-re...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 50,776
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr King Clutch 1,129,383
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]