BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,581 - 135,600 of 177,367 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154545 May 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God you are ignorant. "Copyright" is one more reason to call your cut-and-paste plagiarism. I can say the Yankees won the game, that's factual, a score, but if I repeat the comments by a play-by-play announcer, an opinion, I have to cite him or her. Is that clear, communist dishonest stealer of words?
WHERE is the 'copyright' in that post?
WHERE has it been other than on topix?

you have taken WHAT I SAID out of context ... AGAIN!
Did NOT understand a DAMB thing I wrote ... per usual!

Evidently RS didn't either tho.

``````````

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's not been truly "published"
OR
have a "copyright" ...
It's NOT plagiarism ...
but to soothe your demented being ...
I'll give it to ya :)
``````````
From another SHARP Kentuckian ...
Guvmint
Paintsville, KY
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/T6 ...
who has no doubt SEEN it all come to pass ...
NOT 'barbie style' either!

``````````
I meant the poster "Guvmint"
had probably "witnessed" this happening
in his neighborhood ... county, state.

And KNOWS it is happening along with a LOT of other "corruption"
being done by our government workers!

To people THAT are still able to WORK!

Instead "get on the DRAW" ...
guvmint disability and get ALL of the barbie goods and accessories!

moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154549 May 5, 2013
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Published: 1 hour ago

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154552 May 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Having problems myself, topix keeps dropping off or very slow.
Thought you might like the link, could be a new ball game.
JD, I have 'issues' constantly with topix.
The only place on the 'net that I do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154553 May 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I don't have to, foolish boy, SHE did and even said it was okay to plagiarize , wait for it... here it comes...YES, HE CAN BE PLAGIARIZED BECAUSE IT WAS COPYRIGHT. Er, LRS, will we hear further from you on this?
Ranking of the ignorant birthers to date, with the most ignorant at number 1 and so on :
1. LRS
2. Rogue
3. Anti-American communist Pravda Lady
Tied at number 4, KFC clown GB, Justice ha ha Dale, Frank, Rush, Conservative girl, Sioux and the rest of the birther clown birfoon birthers.
The genius made a list! Yipeeeee! Brillian troll!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154554 May 5, 2013
*t
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154555 May 5, 2013
INDOCTRINATING FOR JIHAD IN CHARTER SCHOOLS
Exclusive: Pamela Geller has quotes from insider teacher about 'The Gulen Movement'

The “Turkish Khomeini,” Fethullah Gulen, lives in Pennsylvania. From there he runs a $25 billion international network. He is a prime mover behind the rapid Islamization of Turkey, and he urges Muslims to build schools to indoctrinate an entire generation. He is tied to hundreds of Gulen charter schools right here in the United States.(Texas alone has 36 of these Gulen charter schools.)
I recently heard from a teacher at a Gulen Movement school.“There are so many ethical violations occurring here every day,” he told me,“that it is hard to know where to start.” And worse, there is open support for jihad: When news broke of the Boston Marathon jihad bombings, several students defended the attack and expressed concern for the well-being not of the victims, but of the bombers.“They have also,” said the teacher,“expressed theories that 9/11 was a hoax and that Americans and the West are Islamophobic.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/indoctrinating-for...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154556 May 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Groidboy, what does any of that have to do with the fact that Obumbler is a fake and a fraud? Nothing. You're dismissed. You poor groid!
I believe your post had to do with a disappearing line in the sand or some such shit did it not Mr. Liars? I merely pointed out the line could possibly be disappearing due to massive air strikes you seem to be unaware of.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154557 May 5, 2013
Luke 12:2
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

:)

Moreno Valley, CA

#154558 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
A warning from the past — some conspiracies are very real and also really big and well organized. The target is to destroy our U.S. Constitution and Republic. Remember this quote from history:“We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them.… The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.” Quote by: J. Edgar Hoover former FBI director. Source: Elks Magazine (August 1956).
When will we return to the rule of law and enforce our identity theft protection laws and the U.S. Constitution in regards to the usurper and Fraud-in-Chief residing in the White House?
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E.(Retired)
Like every birfoon Kerchner pays no heed to previous judicial rulings and equally ignores the ones given to him personally. And what the birfoon in general never seems to grasp is the fact that his alternate Obama birth narrative has always been a piece of harmless internet fiction until his deluded mental state advanced it to the level of a court proceeding. Your fable is now termed “frivolous filings” GB.

Let’s hear it for Kerchner and by all means let’s give a loud shout out to Alabama

“In the past,“we cautioned counsel that a finding by a District Court that a lawsuit is frivolous should serve as notice to the parties and their attorney to exercise caution, pause, and devote additional examination to the legal validity and factual merit of his contentions.” Beam, 383 F.3d at 109 (quotation omitted). Although the District Court did not explicitly state that Appellants’ claims were frivolous, the finding of other district courts that plaintiffs who filed complaints based on similar legal theories violated Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11 should have served as meaningful notice that the appeal here would be frivolous. We therefore will order Appellants’ counsel to show cause why he should not pay just damages and costs for having filed a frivolous appeal. See Fed. R. App. P. 38.”

Moreno Valley, CA

#154559 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Are the SHEEPLE scared and giving the truth the silent treatment???
Each member of the VT Supreme Court was presented a copy of Emer de Vattel’s legal treatise, read and used by the nation’s founders, which defines a ‘natural born Citizen’ as a person born in the country to parents who both are citizens.‘The Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law‘ book on natural law was used extensively by the founders and framers to justify the revolution against England and to aide in the writing of our founding documents – the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution |@ BurlingtonFreePress.com
They are worried. We know, Yep WE KNOW!
Kerchner at it again GB?

“In the past,“we cautioned counsel that a finding by a District Court that a lawsuit is frivolous should serve as notice to the parties and their attorney to exercise caution, pause, and devote additional examination to the legal validity and factual merit of his contentions.” Beam, 383 F.3d at 109 (quotation omitted). Although the District Court did not explicitly state that Appellants’ claims were frivolous, the finding of other district courts that plaintiffs who filed complaints based on similar legal theories violated Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11 should have served as meaningful notice that the appeal here would be frivolous. We therefore will order Appellants’ counsel to show cause why he should not pay just damages and costs for having filed a frivolous appeal. See Fed. R. App. P. 38.”

Yeah we're shakin in our boots
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154560 May 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like every birfoon Kerchner pays no heed to previous judicial rulings and equally ignores the ones given to him personally. And what the birfoon in general never seems to grasp is the fact that his alternate Obama birth narrative has always been a piece of harmless internet fiction until his deluded mental state advanced it to the level of a court proceeding. Your fable is now termed “frivolous filings” GB.
Let’s hear it for Kerchner and by all means let’s give a loud shout out to Alabama
Their investigation has continued under the radar, and now Cmdr. Charles Kerchner,[:)] who brought one of the first legal challenges against Obama during his first term, confirmed that Arizona’s officials will be assisting with evidence in the pending question before the Alabama Supreme Court.

****** In a 2010 interview with WND, Moore said he’d seen no convincing evidence that Obama is a “natural born citizen”– and the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents – and a lot of evidence that suggests he is not.*********

“This is the strangest thing indeed,” he said.“The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.”

“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains.“The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”

>>>>>>> >>> Now, however, the case is coming from a lower court, suggesting the Supreme Court may have some opportunity for action. <<<<<<< <<<

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...

Moreno Valley, CA

#154561 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
No wonder Obama has a fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate!
British National Archives show a son was born to Obama Sr. in 1961 in Kenya
SHEEPLE, that isn't Hawaii!
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/0...
We have a Cancer On The pResidency!
“It’s not just UK journalists who can access the British National Archives; anyone can. In May 2012,(someone conducted a search) of the Archives using the search term “Obama” and found that an unnamed son of Obama Sr. was born in Kenya in 1961”

This is why folks make fun of the birfoon GB. The son born in Hawaii has a name whoever the other Obama Sr in Kenya may have been. If indeed there ever was a search conducted by an un-named person on an un-named child using the search term Obama, which would be equivalent to using the search term “Smith” in the US.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154562 May 5, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“It’s not just UK journalists who can access the British National Archives; anyone can. In May 2012,(someone conducted a search) of the Archives using the search term “Obama” and found that an unnamed son of Obama Sr. was born in Kenya in 1961”
This is why folks make fun of the birfoon GB. The son born in Hawaii has a name whoever the other Obama Sr in Kenya may have been. If indeed there ever was a search conducted by an un-named person on an un-named child using the search term Obama, which would be equivalent to using the search term “Smith” in the US.
National Archives release colonial papers – Wednesday 18 April
Thousands of documents have been released. Here we explain why were they released, what they say, and how you can see them yourself

9.29am: Today the Foreign Office has made public the first batch of thousands of "lost" colonial-era files believed to have been destroyed.

The documents were secretly sent back to the UK when former colonies became independent. They shed new light on how British officials ran countries such as Kenya, Cyprus and present-day Malaysia.

Thousands of documents detailing some of the most shameful acts and crimes committed during the final years of the British empire were systematically destroyed to prevent them falling into the hands of post-independence governments. Those papers that survived were flown back to Britain and hidden for 50 years in a secret Foreign Office archive in breach of legal obligations for them to be transferred into the public domain.

Here's what they have published from the files today:

Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr, in the 1960s. Photograph: Reuters
• The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on the top of a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/apr/18...

The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.

The file notes that the US state department had told British officials in 1959 that they were concerned Kenyan students in America had a reputation for "falling into the wrong hands".

US officials complained that Kenyan students were becoming "anti-American and anti-white" just at the time Barack Obama Senior was given a grant to study in America.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/18/bara...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154563 May 5, 2013
The Girls On Fox News Song

L~Y~R~I~C~S

“The Girls On Fox News”
by Austin Cunningham

Well I used to be a Democrat, Liberal no doubt
I didn’t think Conservatives knew what life’s about
Then I started leaving the Fox News channel on.
If that’s the face of the right, I’ll tell the left so long.

Oh, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose
Whoever does the hiring knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News.

There’s Gretchen, Meagan and Martha, Harris and Patti Ann
Janice, Jen and Julie, Maria, Anna and Alison
Dana, Ainsley, Andrea, Uma, Shannon, Molly and Heather

Hey, is there even a Heather?
Yeah.
There’s two?
Yeah two

There’s Mollys too?
Yeah.
Perfect.

Well they make the bad news on TV look a whole lot better!

Now please don’t call me shallow, a pervert, or insane.
Because who the heck does not love beauty with brains.
I bet you that Bill Clinton, when Hillary walks in
Quickly switches back from Fox to MSBNN!

Bet Bill wants a girl like the girls on Fox News
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose!
Whoever does the hiring, knows how to light my fuse
I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

Now to Doocy, Kilmeade, and Bolling, Bret, Shep and Sean
And all them other hairy-legged Geraldos you put on
I ask you all one question, who would you rather watch
Cavuto or Courtney Friel interview Ed Koch.

‘Cause honey sure beats vinegar to wash down the news we need
No one else comes close, well except for maybe Robin Meade.
They got your blondes and brunettes, even redheads, too
Which proves that they’re the only ones with fair and balanced news!

Oh I want a girl, like the girls on Fox News
I’d settle for an hour there in Billy Hemmer’s shoes
Can’t help if other network girls’ egos get bruised

More Cowbell!

And I like Michelle Malkin, she never makes my reds stay blue
And if my wife would let me, hey I’d marry Michelle, too.
Save some love for Greta, she’s the smartest y’all
Bet when she’s off the record, she’s the wildest of them all!

Now I’m a Fox News junkie, I watch it all I can
My Liberal days are over, hope Bob Beckel understands.
And I believe in everything O’Reilly has to say
Especially when he has Kimberly Guilfoyle on that day.

Oh I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!
Everyone is beautiful, anyone you choose.
Whoever does the hiring knows how to light my fuse
Hey, I want a girl like the girls on Fox News!

No, honey, I love you!
I mean if I wasn’t married to you, I’d love them
I mean they’re awesome
But you’re the most awesomest, really!
I swear, honey.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/look-whats-happene...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154564 May 6, 2013
Hank Williams Sr.. I Saw The Light - 1948

Moreno Valley, CA

#154565 May 6, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
The organization was the British National Archives, posted on the Fellowshipofminds blog!

Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Did you just shit your pants?
Then you won’t mind if we wait on BNA to confirm what the “someone who searched” says he found would ya GB? Of course we won’t hold our breath.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154566 May 6, 2013
So, why are we so loyal to a president who is not loyal to us?

Kevin Johnson was pilloried for suggesting Obama has not been good for African Americans. But his question was a good one

Second, African Americans, as a group, are far worse off now than when Obama was elected and the wealth gap between whites and blacks has grown since the recession. Between 2007 and 2010 black families' wealth decreased by 31%; for white families it was 11%. "[The racial wealth gap] was already dismal," Darrick Hamilton, a New School professor, told the New York Times. "It got even worse."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

G'night :)

Moreno Valley, CA

#154567 May 6, 2013
Lawrence Jacobs wrote:
I don't think Obama was born in Kenya. I do believe -however- that he sees himself as a foreigner and does not have pride in America. He's sees America as a dodge or a hustle. America -in the eyes of a Barrack Obama- is something you scam from. He sees America as a joke. It fit the national mood five years as the disparity in wealth and power grew considerable enough to leave people feeling disenfranchised and disaffected. Enough lingering resentment (not to mention the utter ineptitude of Mitt Romney and the Republican Party establishment's fear of engaging a black man) got Obama pass the finish line last year. However, the mood of the country is slowly changing. Obama is through, but he's too self-involved to notice. This era of malaise will soon be over and Obama's legacy along with it.
I believe that’s how conservatives view liberals in general and vice versa. We both see each other as totally un-American. Each see’s the other as contributing to the destruction of the country and in all actuality we both are when we reach a point where we can’t agree to disagree.

That said, Barack Obama is as American as anyone else. He simply does not agree with your particular vision of America and neither does any other liberal. So when conservatives accuse Obama of not seeing America as they do they are correct in that, but the notion this somehow makes Obama un-American is as ridiculous as your attempt to try to explain why the majority of the populace doesn’t share your vision.

The mood of the country is not changing. It is your Party which must change or you will find yourself forever making excuses for why you lost.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154568 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Their investigation has continued under the radar, and now Cmdr. Charles Kerchner,[:)] who brought one of the first legal challenges against Obama during his first term, confirmed that Arizona’s officials will be assisting with evidence in the pending question before the Alabama Supreme Court.
****** In a 2010 interview with WND, Moore said he’d seen no convincing evidence that Obama is a “natural born citizen”– and the U.S. Constitution requires of presidents – and a lot of evidence that suggests he is not.*********
“This is the strangest thing indeed,” he said.“The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.”
“The Alabama Constitution implies that this court is without jurisdiction over McInnish’s original petition,” Parker explains.“The office of the secretary of state of Alabama is not a ‘court of inferior jurisdiction’ that this court may control through the issuance of a writ in response to a petition.”
>>>>>>> >>> Now, however, the case is coming from a lower court, suggesting the Supreme Court may have some opportunity for action. <<<<<<< <<<
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
Let me be the first to say I told you so AL. The court will find what you consider evidence to be nothing save innuendo, supposition, gossip and internet rumor. That’s all it ever has been and that’s all it ever will be.

Judge Moore can believe whatever he wants, but when he adjudicates a case he’ll have to deal in facts and the birfoon has yet to come up with one single fact that could possibly support his case.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154569 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
National Archives release colonial papers – Wednesday 18 April
Thousands of documents have been released. Here we explain why were they released, what they say, and how you can see them yourself
9.29am: Today the Foreign Office has made public the first batch of thousands of "lost" colonial-era files believed to have been destroyed.
The documents were secretly sent back to the UK when former colonies became independent. They shed new light on how British officials ran countries such as Kenya, Cyprus and present-day Malaysia.
Thousands of documents detailing some of the most shameful acts and crimes committed during the final years of the British empire were systematically destroyed to prevent them falling into the hands of post-independence governments. Those papers that survived were flown back to Britain and hidden for 50 years in a secret Foreign Office archive in breach of legal obligations for them to be transferred into the public domain.
Here's what they have published from the files today:
Barack Obama's father, Barack Obama Sr, in the 1960s. Photograph: Reuters
• The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on the top of a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/apr/18...
The name of Barack Obama, the father of the American president, is on a list of names revealed in a hitherto secret British colonial file of Kenyans studying in the US.
The file notes that the US state department had told British officials in 1959 that they were concerned Kenyan students in America had a reputation for "falling into the wrong hands".
US officials complained that Kenyan students were becoming "anti-American and anti-white" just at the time Barack Obama Senior was given a grant to study in America.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/18/bara...
Is it something special there we should know AL?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Duane Mills 49,476
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 68,972
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Sublime1 97,930
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min danetoo 68,365
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Patrick 1,100,106
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••