BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194837 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154675 May 6, 2013
LRS :

I'm fairly certain, assuming that the United States come election time pretty much reflects, let's say, most free democracies, that there will be voting irregularities. The following is but one centered on Repub 2012 presidential election. Many cites claim fraud on both sides. Which is pretty indicative that they all do it, here, there and everywhere. And who committed the least or most fraud on November 06, 2012? No one will ever be able to tell and it's insanity to pin it on either party.

You'll reply that the site I displayed is biased. probably. But, what the heck, most or all of them are to a certain point.

monitor the vote on Election Day.

Daily Kos: Republicans Fail at Arithmetic Again Trying to Claim ...

www.dailykos.com/.../2012/.../-Republicans-Fa... ;

Nov 10, 2012 – It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which ...

Ottawa

#154676 May 6, 2013
sites
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154677 May 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, the Abbott and Costella or Laurela and Hardy of Topix. As if anyone at Topix would even bother reading and clicking "delete" Justice ha ha Dale and Un-American communist Lady. Much too entertaining, why cut off the laugh track?
How it must suck to be you two. Let's do some birther math here now.
1 loser + l loser = 3 losers.
This is not unlike the Romney - Ryan ticket, the sure-thing, the 54-newspaer-endorsed dynamic duo, hell, we could even "hear them coming"...well, not us, but the LRS type and Rogue who prepared his dancing shoes. Romney, who knows how to count, you'd think...well, he counted 6 million votes short.
Wonder if FCC regs cover my post. Hope not, skeeeered.
PS : I know, I know, my post is hugely irrelevant. But hell, I don't know, I saw those two losers, Justice ha ha Dale and American er hmm Pravda Lady here and it just came to me.
LMAO!! You have finally come to the realization, no one gives a crap about your postings, you are extremely boring.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154678 May 6, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Is a potential President Cruz going to make you what you despise, A Birther?
Ha, Ha, Ha!

Ottawa

#154679 May 6, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, do you know the difference between a Canadian and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy quits whining!!! LMAO!
You think by attacking ALL Canadians, you attack me. How childish. You don't like me, that's your right. But as you're constantly snowed under, you have no decent logical reply, forcing you to dou do one of two things : 1) you use filthy language. These days, it's turds (LRS tm reg'd) coming out of mouths, dumbazzbastard yesterday and a host of others which I listed for your reading pleasure this morning and 2) badmouthing a whole country to get back at me. The summum of ignorance. Keep going, don't stop now.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#154681 May 6, 2013
Another ay and birthers still have nothing to show!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154682 May 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Pssssst. Hey Tacky. Even Orly is now admitting that AL will be another fail
"Oral argument in any Supreme Court of any State is extremely rare. Less than one percent of any cases goes for oral argument and typically it is to clarify the points of law. No witnesses are allowed during those arguments, no new testimony is allowed. Arpaio and attorneys in AL case know it.
Democratic party of AL filed an Amicus brief. The courts rarely even look at Amicus Briefs. Amicus briefs are briefs of the friends of the court and typically those briefs include argument on the points of law considered in the lower court. No new evidence brought in the Amicus briefs, such as one produced by the Democratic Party of AL, are ever considered.
In the lower court the case by McInnish and Good was dismissed after the Sec of State of AL Beth Chapman argued via her motion to dismiss that she had no duty to demand the certified birth certificate for Obama and that the case is moot. Supreme Court will decide whether she had to request a certified copy of Obama’s BC and whether the matter was moot. They will not address any other arguments, any new facts or any new testimony.
As I wrote before, I hope they will rule in favor of the plaintiffs/ appellants and will reverse the decision and will remand the case to the lower court. However, there are 2 concerns.
First: so far there are only 2 friendly judges: Roy Moore and Tom Parker. 2 our of 9 is not a majority. Let’s say there will be a majority and 5 out of 9 decide in favor of the plaintiffs and remand the case to the lower court.
Second: The only thing the plaintiffs asked in their original complaint, was for a Sec of State to request a certified copy of Obama’s birth certificate. The problem is that they did not request expert examination of the original, they did not request the original microfilm. Even if the case is remanded to the lower court, the same Alvin Onaka who refused to produce the original birth certificate in my cases will simply produce a certified copy of the same forgery created on computer in 2011. Not only it will not help us, it will throw us back. It will be heralded as a great victory for Obama."
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
Of course being Orly her two concerns become three - but her basic summary of the appeal and why it is doomed is amazingly (for Oily) accurate
Orly IS pursuing "civil" ...

Sheriff Joe is pursuing "criminal" ...

BIG difference ...
dumchit!

Ottawa

#154683 May 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha, Ha!
Just like potential presidents McCain and Romney, the latter endorsed buy FIFTY-FOUR (54) newspapers? Poor KFC GB, how it must suck to be...you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154684 May 6, 2013
LRS :
I'm fairly certain, assuming that the United States come election time pretty much reflects, let's say, most free democracies, that there will be voting irregularities. The following is but one centered on Repub 2012 presidential election. Many cites claim fraud on both sides. Which is pretty indicative that they all do it, here, there and everywhere. And who committed the least or most fraud on November 06, 2012? No one will ever be able to tell and it's insanity to pin it on either party.
You'll reply that the site I displayed is biased. probably. But, what the heck, most or all of them are to a certain point.
monitor the vote on Election Day.
Daily Kos: Republicans Fail at Arithmetic Again Trying to Claim ...
www.dailykos.com/.../2012/.../-Republicans-Fa... ;
Nov 10, 2012 – It has become blatantly obvious the voter fraud that was committed during the 2012 Presidential elections. In one county alone in Ohio, which ...
Just two points here. First you are constantly slamming our sources when your's are even loonies.
Next, YOUR LINK, AS USUAL, DOES NOT WORK!

Location hidden

#154685 May 6, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Another ay and birthers still have nothing to show!
But you are still here because you are worried that something is about to happen.

Location hidden

#154686 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You think by attacking ALL Canadians, you attack me. How childish. You don't like me, that's your right. But as you're constantly snowed under, you have no decent logical reply, forcing you to dou do one of two things : 1) you use filthy language. These days, it's turds (LRS tm reg'd) coming out of mouths, dumbazzbastard yesterday and a host of others which I listed for your reading pleasure this morning and 2) badmouthing a whole country to get back at me. The summum of ignorance. Keep going, don't stop now.
I agree, where you live has nothing to do with who you are or how you think. Most ghetto people are not criminals so I do not assume they are.
But how many on your side bash people who are from Kentucky?

Location hidden

#154687 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What misogyny! What starts off as some sort of culture shock or interesting experience, suddenly transofrms itself to hooters, B-cup, AAs, like to nurse and nurses.
In a few lines, you've exhibited your dislike and lack of respect for women, nurses, breastfeeding and your totally uncalled-for sense of superiority over the Vietnamese,(gooks, Rogue tm reg'd).
No, I do not disrespect women. I am just attracted to women who are curvaceous. Women who look like men do nothing for me. I like my cousin from Maine who is a lesbian. She has a good reputation around the area. But if I visit Maine I will probably go fishing with my cousin!

Location hidden

#154688 May 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha, Ha!
<quoted text>
Just like potential presidents McCain and Romney, the latter endorsed buy FIFTY-FOUR (54) newspapers? Poor KFC GB, how it must suck to be...you.
You dodged the point again. If Cruz is a presidential candidate and gets elected president, will you object because of his birth status? Yes or no. Simple answer!

Ottawa

#154689 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG difference ...
dumchit!
No difference! They both suck and are collective laughing stocks.

Ottawa

#154690 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two points here. First you are constantly slamming our sources when your's are even loonies.
Next, YOUR LINK, AS USUAL, DOES NOT WORK!
Well, seeing as I gave you the WHOLE link, should not be hard to follow up. And remember, I told you that pretty much all parties at all elections in all democracies do some election fraud, and not sure, and neither are you, which does the most and finally, god, you can't read, I wrote something to the effect that my site was no doubt biased, as most of them are, both sides. But YOU believe as hard as you can that only dem sites are biased, and you come out with Wnd.com and Foxnews.com ? Gimme a break. Election fraud's all over the map and you know it. It's why in the final analysis, it did not affect the election result, as it rarely does in democracies, except in Florida in 2000.
Wojar

Bristol, CT

#154691 May 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG difference ...
dumchit!
They're both tilting at windmills. No difference.

Ottawa

#154692 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, where you live has nothing to do with who you are or how you think. Most ghetto people are not criminals so I do not assume they are.
But how many on your side bash people who are from Kentucky?
A few, but no more on your side who bash shitcago. I don't like either.

Location hidden

#154693 May 6, 2013
Where notorious criminals have been buried
By The Associated Press | Associated Press –http://news.yahoo.com/where-n otorious-criminals-buried-2054 55195.html

Hummmm, I very biased article. Sure. most is fact but they also left some facts out! For instance in OSAMA BIN LADEN's case he was buried within 24 hours but it did not say where which turned out to be at sea probably off the coast of Pakistan.
Why is this important? Why you can visit his grave now, can you?
And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him!

Ottawa

#154694 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Ha, Ha!
<quoted text>
You dodged the point again. If Cruz is a presidential candidate and gets elected president, will you object because of his birth status? Yes or no. Simple answer!
Never, and I've told you so before. Look, let's say a Canadian couple gives birth January 1 in Canada and immigrates to the US on Jan 2. They become Americans. The son or daughter who spent 2 days in Canada and the rest of their lives in the US cannot become president, but some incompetent who was born there can? Is that crazy or what? This is not 1780, who cares where a president was born if he is honourable and a good man? Where he or she is born is no indication of his or her competence, honesty and loyalty. Say what you like about Obama, and anyone has a right to doubt his ability, his competence, normal, but I've seen so much talk here how he hates the US, how he is disloyal etc. I can't believe it every time I see it.

Ottawa

#154695 May 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where notorious criminals have been buried
By The Associated Press | Associated Press –http://news.yahoo.com/where-n otorious-criminals-buried-2054 55195.html
Hummmm, I very biased article. Sure. most is fact but they also left some facts out! For instance in OSAMA BIN LADEN's case he was buried within 24 hours but it did not say where which turned out to be at sea probably off the coast of Pakistan.
Why is this important? Why you can visit his grave now, can you?
And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him!
Rogue : "And that is what we should do with the Boston Marathon bomber's body, deep six him"

what? Nobody's heard of cremation? Burn the body, throw his ashes in the toilet, who cares? And if the Moslem faith disagrees, too bad, cremate the bastard anyhow, or better yet, give the body to the local Moslem congregation to dispose of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who want my boobs 1 hr treatmelikeshakew... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr CHARON 1,265,113
abby8-4-15 4 hr Kuuipo 13
amy 8-4 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 100,326
CDXC Johnson George Opens New Chicago Area Center 9 hr mike blaine 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr Red_Forman 6,264
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages