BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154529 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
That link works, thanks.
Can you see my posts or am I being censored again?
I find it very interesting that the son was born to Obama Sr. in 1961 in Kenya, not Hawaii.
Having problems myself, topix keeps dropping off or very slow.
Thought you might like the link, could be a new ball game.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154531 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, another birfoon blog fabricated a story for birfoon delight.
Wheeeeee!
Poor Kentucky Klown will believe any garbage written down if it confirms his deep hatred and racism.
Again, nothing said! Brilliant troll!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154532 May 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
By "lie" you of course mean the birfoon blog you linked to, in which the birfoon author weaved a tale for your delight with out a scintilla of evidence.
You of course bought it all because you're an idiot.
Kentucky Klown Kar the racist loser.
And yet again! Nothing said!!! Brilliant troll.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154533 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why a godless person like you would profess to know what Jesus thinks! But I do wonder what Jesus will tell His Father about Dr. Gosnell when he comes a knockin' at the Pearly Gates.
"No Vacancy?, take elevator to basement"
1. Rogue, I was commenting on your and LRS's un-Christian ways;

2. I never said or professed to be an atheist, THAT is your ignorant opinion. Does that mean I don't know the "Holy Scriptures, like the old and new testament which we are told are the word of God. Could it be I know them better than you?

Ottawa

#154534 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's not been truly "published"
OR
have a "copyright" ...
It's NOT plagiarism ...
but to soothe your demented being ...
I'll give it to ya :)
``````````
From another SHARP Kentuckian ...
Guvmint
Paintsville, KY
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/T6...
who has no doubt SEEN it all come to pass ...
NOT 'barbie style' either!
God you are ignorant. "Copyright" is one more reason to call your cut-and-paste plagiarism. I can say the Yankees won the game, that's factual, a score, but if I repeat the comments by a play-by-play announcer, an opinion, I have to cite him or her. Is that clear, communist dishonest stealer of words?

Ottawa

#154537 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~B~I~G~~~~~~~~~~N~E~W ~S~~~~~~~~~~
A new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st ...
She will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.
Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Double wide will also be available as well. It will come with several dogs and cats to live in it, with the family.
Also ...
On June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.
Be advised though ... before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.
Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks.
Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...
and have fun kids!<quoted text>
Okay, if she plagiarized, where did she plagiarize from?
à

You're even more ignorant than she is. How should I know? Incidentally, she identified the author and even you will be stunned at her excuse, which is "It's ok, because it copyright". Bet you won't comment on that one.

Anyhow, ANYONE can tell she plagiarized, as it was well written, composed, and no mistakes. Definitely not her/him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154538 May 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God you are ignorant. "Copyright" is one more reason to call your cut-and-paste plagiarism. I can say the Yankees won the game, that's factual, a score, but if I repeat the comments by a play-by-play announcer, an opinion, I have to cite him or her. Is that clear, communist dishonest stealer of words?
You're so F'ed up in the head you're very amusing. Very sick but still amusing!

Can you whine a little louder? LMAO! fishboy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154539 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>à
You're even more ignorant than she is. How should I know? Incidentally, she identified the author and even you will be stunned at her excuse, which is "It's ok, because it copyright". Bet you won't comment on that one.
Anyhow, ANYONE can tell she plagiarized, as it was well written, composed, and no mistakes. Definitely not her/him.
Obumbler hates you the most!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154540 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>à
If you're going to accuse then put up your proof! Or, you could just close that fat mouth of yours. You poor, poor SAP! fishlips

Ottawa

#154541 May 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to accuse then put up your proof! Or, you could just close that fat mouth of yours. You poor, poor SAP! fishlips
Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I don't have to, foolish boy, SHE did and even said it was okay to plagiarize , wait for it... here it comes...YES, HE CAN BE PLAGIARIZED BECAUSE IT WAS COPYRIGHT. Er, LRS, will we hear further from you on this?

Ranking of the ignorant birthers to date, with the most ignorant at number 1 and so on :

1. LRS
2. Rogue
3. Anti-American communist Pravda Lady
Tied at number 4, KFC clown GB, Justice ha ha Dale, Frank, Rush, Conservative girl, Sioux and the rest of the birther clown birfoon birthers.
Lawrence Jacobs

Miami, FL

#154542 May 5, 2013
I don't think Obama was born in Kenya. I do believe -however- that he sees himself as a foreigner and does not have pride in America. He's sees America as a dodge or a hustle. America -in the eyes of a Barrack Obama- is something you scam from. He sees America as a joke. It fit the national mood five years as the disparity in wealth and power grew considerable enough to leave people feeling disenfranchised and disaffected. Enough lingering resentment (not to mention the utter ineptitude of Mitt Romney and the Republican Party establishment's fear of engaging a black man) got Obama pass the finish line last year. However, the mood of the country is slowly changing. Obama is through, but he's too self-involved to notice. This era of malaise will soon be over and Obama's legacy along with it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154544 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or this barbie style?
American Lady wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~B~I~G~~~~~~~~~~N~E~W ~S~~~~~~~~~~
A new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st ...
She will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.
Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Double wide will also be available as well. It will come with several dogs and cats to live in it, with the family.
Also ...
On June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.
Be advised though ... before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.
Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks.
Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...
and have fun kids!
WHAT is you point here RS?
I truly would like to know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154545 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
WHERE is the 'copyright' in that post?
WHERE has it been other than on topix?

you have taken WHAT I SAID out of context ... AGAIN!
Did NOT understand a DAMB thing I wrote ... per usual!

Evidently RS didn't either tho.

``````````

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's not been truly "published"
OR
have a "copyright" ...
It's NOT plagiarism ...
but to soothe your demented being ...
I'll give it to ya :)
``````````
From another SHARP Kentuckian ...
Guvmint
Paintsville, KY
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-ky/T6 ...
who has no doubt SEEN it all come to pass ...
NOT 'barbie style' either!

``````````
I meant the poster "Guvmint"
had probably "witnessed" this happening
in his neighborhood ... county, state.

And KNOWS it is happening along with a LOT of other "corruption"
being done by our government workers!

To people THAT are still able to WORK!

Instead "get on the DRAW" ...
guvmint disability and get ALL of the barbie goods and accessories!

moron.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154549 May 5, 2013
SHERIFF JOE INJECTS NEW LIFE INTO OBAMA ELIGIBILITY
Court decision pending on challenge to presidency
Published: 1 hour ago

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-inject...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154552 May 5, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Having problems myself, topix keeps dropping off or very slow.
Thought you might like the link, could be a new ball game.
JD, I have 'issues' constantly with topix.
The only place on the 'net that I do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154553 May 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha ha, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). I don't have to, foolish boy, SHE did and even said it was okay to plagiarize , wait for it... here it comes...YES, HE CAN BE PLAGIARIZED BECAUSE IT WAS COPYRIGHT. Er, LRS, will we hear further from you on this?
Ranking of the ignorant birthers to date, with the most ignorant at number 1 and so on :
1. LRS
2. Rogue
3. Anti-American communist Pravda Lady
Tied at number 4, KFC clown GB, Justice ha ha Dale, Frank, Rush, Conservative girl, Sioux and the rest of the birther clown birfoon birthers.
The genius made a list! Yipeeeee! Brillian troll!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154554 May 5, 2013
*t
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154555 May 5, 2013
INDOCTRINATING FOR JIHAD IN CHARTER SCHOOLS
Exclusive: Pamela Geller has quotes from insider teacher about 'The Gulen Movement'

The “Turkish Khomeini,” Fethullah Gulen, lives in Pennsylvania. From there he runs a $25 billion international network. He is a prime mover behind the rapid Islamization of Turkey, and he urges Muslims to build schools to indoctrinate an entire generation. He is tied to hundreds of Gulen charter schools right here in the United States.(Texas alone has 36 of these Gulen charter schools.)
I recently heard from a teacher at a Gulen Movement school.“There are so many ethical violations occurring here every day,” he told me,“that it is hard to know where to start.” And worse, there is open support for jihad: When news broke of the Boston Marathon jihad bombings, several students defended the attack and expressed concern for the well-being not of the victims, but of the bombers.“They have also,” said the teacher,“expressed theories that 9/11 was a hoax and that Americans and the West are Islamophobic.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/indoctrinating-for...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154556 May 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Groidboy, what does any of that have to do with the fact that Obumbler is a fake and a fraud? Nothing. You're dismissed. You poor groid!
I believe your post had to do with a disappearing line in the sand or some such shit did it not Mr. Liars? I merely pointed out the line could possibly be disappearing due to massive air strikes you seem to be unaware of.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154557 May 5, 2013
Luke 12:2
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,124,830
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance