BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,481 - 135,500 of 174,961 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

mcyowassup wrote:
Heres what id tell Obama
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Really, coward Rush?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
Actaully it pretty apparent from reading most of the Right Bent Posters on this thread that self-knowledge or any form or personal insight is pretty much non-existant.
If they could actually see how they present themselves to folks who arent...you know,crazy they would be mortified.
Ya know, many crazy people do not know they are crazy. Do you know why LBJ and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter let all the crazy people out of the mental hospitals? Because they saw crazy people as ..... normal.
And the you Libtards blame Reagan for closing mental hospitals that were ....... empty!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am still waiting for a response. Only about 2.5% of all gun owners are members of the NRA and I seriously doubt many criminals are NRA members.
I was taught to shoot at age 13. We had a local NRA range and we shot 22LR bolt action rifles. And yea, when I was 14 I use to hunt squirrels and rabbits with a single shot 410 shotgun.
I don't know any responsible adult who would give a five year old a gun much less a loaded one!
So, how do you know this guy had anything to do with the NRA? Oh, I know, he had a gun soooo he must like the NRA!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting for a response? Why? Can't you read or understand what you read at a snail's pace? I SAID, and it's right up there, and explained how I don't STATE things like you do when not sure, I wrote PROBABLE.
Do you have any idea what the word 'probable' even means?

prob·a·ble
1. likely to occur or prove true: He foresaw a probable business loss. He is the probable writer of the article.
2. having more evidence for than against, or evidence that inclines the mind to belief but leaves some room for doubt.
3. affording ground for belief.

Ah Jacques, if only 2.5% of all gun owners are NRAmembers, it is NOT PROBABLE that any particular gun owner is a member of the NRA!!!
That is like claiming a black man walking down the street is a REPUBLICAN as the odds are that he would be a Democrat.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ant to you, reverse racism does not exist. Do you discriminate against someone who happens to be a member of the KKK? But find no objection to someone who is a member of the New Black Panthers?
At Fort Sill I had an acquaintance who was the commander of an artillery training company and almost every class some black solder would file an EO complaint against the white officer only to be inform that the captain's wife was ..... black!!!
Obama and Holder will not even investigate any racist crime committed by a non-white against a white person and you think Obama dna hOlder are not racists, don't you!!!
L O L, Rogue Dumbarse is fired up early today with one of his favourite canards.

All Rogue Dumbarse needs to do is produce some proof to back up his really really dumb accusations.

Rogue Loser is of course unable to do so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue, okay, I did your work for you, seeing as for days now, you've been trying to avoid proving your BS by producing tiddlewinks science like the graded 3 stuff above.
Google : Images for average global temperature
There is no link, but google it and you'll find graphs depicting temp variations since almost the beginning of time. Can your read graphs? Do you know what it means when a graph points UP? You'd better, as most of them do.
Now got to this, I'm sure it's all leftist and liberal science, Ohum...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming&#820... ;
Rogue, I thought I was ignorant on this subject. Looks like I've met my match and more.
The earth is NOT flat. The earth is NOT 6,500 years old either.
And yes, we are in a period of global change, no doubt global warming in spite of the snow in Colorado and Rome. Perhaps a natural occurrence, but according to some, helped along by man's hand. But hey, what do I know? If I need surgery, I don't operate on myself, I seek a surgeon. If I need meteorological info, I go to the experts, and not the ones hired by the major polluters.
Hey Jacques, how can there be a graph of Lower Tropospheric temperatures when they only had the capacity to do so in the late 1970s when they stated to launch polar orbit satellites? Tell us Jacques, when did the discover the Ozone Holes over the Arctic and Antarctic poles? Late 1970s?!? Why not before the late 1970s???
Oh Jacques. how old is a "a year"? One orbit of Earth around our Sun? What is a year on Pluto? 246 EARTH YEARS!?! Or is it that Earths year is only 1/246th that of Pluto's year?!?
Never heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, have you!!!
Now, how did the people who wrote down our Bible some four thousand years ago know that, as measured from the center of the Big Bang, that the whole universe would only be about 6,500 Universe years?
I agree, from Earth's perspective, the Earth is about 6.4 Billion years old.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mr. Lairs, what you were merely out is that you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. There are probably air strikes going on in Syria as we speak. And yes I know they are Israeli air strikes and guess what? So does Obama and you can bet your ass he knew long before he left Israel.
Groidboy, what does any of that have to do with the fact that Obumbler is a fake and a fraud? Nothing. You're dismissed. You poor groid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Now Jacques, how old is writing here on Earth? Maybe 6,000 years. Now, when did the Great Flood happen. "Maybe" (I do not claim 'probably) around the end of the last Ice Age or about ten thousand years ago.
No 'some' people think the Great Flood was actually the flooding of the Black LAKE when the Mediterranean Sea rose and broke through the Dardanelles and turned the fresh water Black LAKE into the saltwater Black Sea.
That may also where they got the idea that the Earth was just 6,500 years old. Or then again 'maybe' God told someone it was 6,500 Universal Years old. I don't know as I wasn't around back then!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques, do you know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory is, don't you?

Black Sea deluge hypothesis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Georgian Wikipedia.(November 2012)

The Black Sea deluge is a hypothesized catastrophic rise in the level of the Black Sea circa 5600 BC due to waters from the Mediterranean Sea breaching a sill in the Bosporus Strait. The hypothesis made headlines when The New York Times published it in December 1996, shortly before it was published in an academic journal.[1] While it is agreed that the sequence of events described did occur, there is debate over the suddenness, dating and magnitude of the events. Two opposing hypotheses have arisen to explain the rise of the Black Sea: gradual, and oscillating.[2]:15 The oscillating hypothesis specifies that over the last 30,000 years, water has intermittently flowed back and forth between the Black Sea and the Aegean Sea in relatively small magnitudes, and does not necessarily presuppose that there occurred any sudden "refilling" events.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jacques, You do know who Bob Ballard is?

Hypothesis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even though the words "hypothesis" and "theory" are often used synonymously, a scientific hypothesis is not the same as a scientific theory. A scientific hypothesis is a proposed explanation of a phenomenon which still has to be rigorously tested. In contrast, a scientific theory has undergone extensive testing and is generally accepted to be the accurate explanation behind an observation.[1] A working hypothesis is a provisionally accepted hypothesis proposed for further research

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

[Bob] Ballard and the Black Sea
the search for Noah's Flood
National Geographic
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/blacksea/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
Actaully it pretty apparent from reading most of the Right Bent Posters on this thread that self-knowledge or any form or personal insight is pretty much non-existant.
If they could actually see how they present themselves to folks who arent...you know,crazy they would be mortified.
You're one dumbazzbastard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

A lot of people do not know that the RMS Titanic was carrying 50,000 cases of mayonnaise that was going to Mexico. You see the Mexicans need mayonnaise to make guacamole and their mayo plant burned down in early 1912. The did get a small order of mayo from the U.S. but they still needed more so the got the U.K. to ship another 50,000 cases of mayo to New York where it would be transferred to a ship heading to Mexico.
Well, we all know that the Titanic never made it to NYC so the Mexican ships sailed without the mayo and when the ship arrived in Mexico without the mayo the Mexicans revolted and overthrew the government.
This is celebrated today as Sinko de Mayo Day.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

WILL ALABAMA SUPREME COURT JETTISON THE IMPOSTOR PRESIDENT?
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd586.ht...

Is Barack Obama the Muslim nation’s new caliph? Try to impeach Obama and you will see “jihad” on a scale never imagined before!
http://ofthehighest.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/...

Glenn Beck Connects the Dots in Benghazi Attack:‘This Is Fast and Furious Times 1,000&#8242;
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/24/gl...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, many crazy people do not know they are crazy. Do you know why LBJ and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter let all the crazy people out of the mental hospitals? Because they saw crazy people as ..... normal.
And the you Libtards blame Reagan for closing mental hospitals that were ....... empty!?!
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about, and being mean and nasty and name-calling ("crazy", Rogue tm reg'd). Not all people in mental hospitals are potential killers like you and your kind.

The experimental program to release most patients (not all) from mental hospitals was initiated in Europe, at first in Italy in the late 60s I believe. It worked its way across the old continent and hit Canada and the USA in the late 70s. It was at first much criticized, yes, by yours truly included..."what, some of these people, poor them, so deformed, scary even, in the open? That's a stupid thing to do, release them like that, and it's gonna cost even more etc..."

Well, Rogue, they were wrong, I was wrong, the program is an almost total success here in Canada. I don't know about the US, but I'll betcha the've nevert thought of going back. Not a toal success, sure, but then, what is?. Violent patients have not been released. Those that have, whether placed in homes or day care, well, some of them have progressed to the point of holding jobs - not big jobs, mind you, supermarkets bag flllers, cleaning up, shopping cart retrieval, etc...and others to the point of being less dependent on adults, which is another tremendous cost saver, not to mention instilling much pride in these former 'asylum" patients.

For you to call these people "crazy", and "tards as in "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) is ignorant, nasty , mean , cruel and very very unchristian for someone who professes to be Catholic. Shame on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
L O L, Rogue Dumbarse is fired up early today with one of his favourite canards.
All Rogue Dumbarse needs to do is produce some proof to back up his really really dumb accusations.
Rogue Loser is of course unable to do so.
Not really. I just make up stuff to jerk your chain and it works, doesn't it!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am still waiting for a response. Only about 2.5% of all gun owners are members of the NRA and I seriously doubt many criminals are NRA members.
I was taught to shoot at age 13. We had a local NRA range and we shot 22LR bolt action rifles. And yea, when I was 14 I use to hunt squirrels and rabbits with a single shot 410 shotgun.
I don't know any responsible adult who would give a five year old a gun much less a loaded one!
So, how do you know this guy had anything to do with the NRA? Oh, I know, he had a gun soooo he must like the NRA!
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what the word 'probable' even means?
prob·a·ble
1. likely to occur or prove true: He foresaw a probable business loss. He is the probable writer of the article.
2. having more evidence for than against, or evidence that inclines the mind to belief but leaves some room for doubt.
3. affording ground for belief.
Ah Jacques, if only 2.5% of all gun owners are NRAmembers, it is NOT PROBABLE that any particular gun owner is a member of the NRA!!!
That is like claiming a black man walking down the street is a REPUBLICAN as the odds are that he would be a Democrat.
Forget semantics, Rogue, you're not up to that kind of art. Do YOU know the meaning of the word "likely", "affording ground"?, having more evidence for than against". Well, Rogue, none of the aforementioned confirms or makes anything certain.

Did you hear Lapierre's speech last night? You were talking beforehand of the mistake of releasing mental patients. I did admit that it worked for most of them, but not all. Well, Lapierre fits the "not all" category. The man is mad and if I were you, would label him "crazy" (sic)(Rogue tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, how can there be a graph of Lower Tropospheric temperatures when they only had the capacity to do so in the late 1970s when they stated to launch polar orbit satellites? Tell us Jacques, when did the discover the Ozone Holes over the Arctic and Antarctic poles? Late 1970s?!? Why not before the late 1970s???
Oh Jacques. how old is a "a year"? One orbit of Earth around our Sun? What is a year on Pluto? 246 EARTH YEARS!?! Or is it that Earths year is only 1/246th that of Pluto's year?!?
Never heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, have you!!!
Now, how did the people who wrote down our Bible some four thousand years ago know that, as measured from the center of the Big Bang, that the whole universe would only be about 6,500 Universe years?
I agree, from Earth's perspective, the Earth is about 6.4 Billion years old.
Wow, you agree that the earth is 6.4 billion years old. Bet scientists are grateful that you finally agree with them
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Forget semantics, Rogue, you're not up to that kind of art. Do YOU know the meaning of the word "likely", "affording ground"?, having more evidence for than against". Well, Rogue, none of the aforementioned confirms or makes anything certain.
Did you hear Lapierre's speech last night? You were talking beforehand of the mistake of releasing mental patients. I did admit that it worked for most of them, but not all. Well, Lapierre fits the "not all" category. The man is mad and if I were you, would label him "crazy" (sic)(Rogue tm reg'd).
The world is a screwed up place because of idiots like you, jackfish. Off yourself immediately. TIA!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
disputed ...
time & time ... AGAIN!
ARPAIO'S OBAMA PROBE FINDS 'NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT'
Hawaii found to be bogus birth-certificate factory
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe...
Sheriff Joe and posse investigation on obama
About 155,000 results (0.40 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search... -
The Left will never accept his treasonous usurping of WH.They believe is Mr. Cool, brillant. We saw a glimpse of the truth in the debates, he was dull, uninformed, and even "Mr. Thrill down your leg", was shocked at his demeanor. W/o a teleprompter is is not what he pretends.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote;
<quoted text>
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about, and being mean and nasty and name-calling ("crazy", Rogue tm reg'd). Not all people in mental hospitals are potential killers like you and your kind.
The experimental program to release most patients (not all) from mental hospitals was initiated in Europe, at first in Italy in the late 60s I believe. It worked its way across the old continent and hit Canada and the USA in the late 70s. It was at first much criticized, yes, by yours truly included..."what, some of these people, poor them, so deformed, scary even, in the open? That's a stupid thing to do, release them like that, and it's gonna cost even more etc..."
Well, Rogue, they were wrong, I was wrong, the program is an almost total success here in Canada. I don't know about the US, but I'll betcha the've nevert thought of going back. Not a toal success, sure, but then, what is?. Violent patients have not been released. Those that have, whether placed in homes or day care, well, some of them have progressed to the point of holding jobs - not big jobs, mind you, supermarkets bag flllers, cleaning up, shopping cart retrieval, etc...and others to the point of being less dependent on adults, which is another tremendous cost saver, not to mention instilling much pride in these former 'asylum" patients.
For you to call these people "crazy", and "tards as in "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) is ignorant, nasty , mean , cruel and very very unchristian for someone who professes to be Catholic. Shame on you.
Ah Jacques, I was responding to TruPerson that assumed that anyone who questions Obama on any subject is crazy.
Here in the U.S. if someone appears to be a threat to himself or others he can be "Bakerized" where he goes into a mental evaluation for three days after which the police have to show cause before a judge why he should be kept for another 30 days.
If, during the three days, they correct his condition through medication, they have to release him. And if he stops taking his meds he starts acting up again, why that start all over from scratch Have you ever heard of a "revolving door"? Same thing. And then one day they do hurt someone, or themselves, and then they have enough evidence to keep him in a mental institution. Assuming of source that he survived in incident!!!
Which brings us to the case of Brandon Raub who was only guilty of being a Conservative and brought before a Libtard judge!
http://stkarnick.com/culture/...
Telling someone you will protect yourself is NOT a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min harmonious 1,082,363
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 68,403
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••