BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,775)

Showing posts 135,481 - 135,500 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, out of your league. The fact that you are a pilot does not make you an aviation expert. I drive a car, does that make me a top-flight mechanic or automobile expert? The great majority of the aircraft owned by NetJet were bought new. NetJet may have bought a few ex-CEO aircraft but I'm not aware of this though it's possible.
Did you know that the real owner of NetJet, Warren (Jimmy?) Buffett, not his little brother,(I thought Jordan Hansell was CEO of NetJet, not Buffet's brother...anyhow) never flies those aircraft? At least that is what I've read. He apparently flies commercial cattle economy class. Which, to my way of thinking, is crazy, nuts and a waste of his valuable time. But then, he's rich and I'm not, so he must be doing something right.
Bombardier just sold them another 60 Global aircraft. So much for used aircraft.
Hey Jacques, The comment about Warren being Jimmy Buffett's little brother is a J O K E!!!!
Oh, Jimmy Buffett is an aviator. His first plane he flipped in the water off of Nantucket.

Grumman Widgeon Airplane Crash
back to Incidents

On Thursday, August 25th, 1994 around 3:00 pm Eastern time, Jimmy Buffett crashed his Grumman G-44 Widgeon, N1471N, while attempting to takeoff in the waters off Nantucket, Massachusetts.
http://www.buffettworld.com/widgeon-seaplane-...

Now, just how would I know that one?!? I don't know near as much about aviation as YOU do!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
For readers who would like to do their own research on this subject of Natural Born Citizen status, here are some links:
http://www.fr edthompsonsameric…
http://www.economist.com/blogs
http://tesibria.typepad.com/wh
http://tesibria.typepad.com/wh
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/
http://ohforgoodnesssake.com/ ?…

Rep. John Bingham of Ohio, considered the father of the Fourteenth Amendment, confirms the understanding and construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...[6]

A fact that you are having a hard time understanding, Barry was born a citizen of his father's nation, since Sr. wasn't a US Citizen. This would indicate, not only was Barry not a Natural Born Citizen, he wasn't even a citizen.
Now if you want to argue that he became a citizen upon the divorce of his parents, that is fine, but this took an act of law, so he wouldn't be a Natural Born Citizen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes Jacques, I am a Parrothead too!

Parrothead
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrothead

Yea, I know Jimmy is left of Center but he does not bash opposition like you Libtards do.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, Please note I leave links. Wood you bee so kind as to post a link for your claim about the 17 degrees above normal?!?
Sweden, Finland in grip of lingering ice on the Baltic Sea; 5 icebreakers deployed
Eye on the Arctic - April 5, 2013
http://iceagenow.info/2013/04/ice-breakers-as...
Late-season freeze sets Baltic Sea ice record
April 6, 2013
http://newswave.eu/late-season-freeze-sets-ba...
Baltic Sea Sets March Ice Record…”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”
By P Gosselin on 6. April 2013
http://notrickszone.com/2013/04/06/baltic-sea...
Why leave a link? It's been about 20 degrees above normal last 3 days in Ottawa. Cripes, google temp in Ottawa May 3, 2013. Is that so hard? Then google mean temperatures for May 1 2 and 3, Ottawa. My god. I had my car heater on last week, yet last 3 days, had to use the AC. I don't lie about obvious things like you do, as I don't like to look like a fool. I do have some pride.

Do you need a link for the extreme heat, dryness and terrible brush fires in Southern CA?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am from Northern Maine and Spring is from May through June, Summer is July and August, Fall is September and October and Winter is November, December, January, February, March and April!
We really don't have a Winter here in Florida.
Oh, the Arctic Passage. I would not bet a Loonie or a Toonie on it!(Jacques, can you explain that to you Libtardian friends as they won't believe me about what a Loonie and a Toonie are!
The above post is so inane, god help me. You should know you have a season called winter in Florida, Rogue. In the Sahara desert, they have a season called winter and in Antarctica, they have a season called summer. And to say we now go directly from winter to summer does not mean there is no spring DOH. Don't call your reply a red herring crutch.

Oh, when I left Canada one day in fall, october,and arrived in Buenos Aires, it was spring there. Yes, october and the season was spring. Oh, btw, there are 4 seasons all over, Rogue, and some are reversed.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny as two months ago they had a shortage of icebreakers in the Baltic. Oh Jacques, when you open you mouth next, remove your foot!
<quoted text>
Rogue, that is one place, one year. 4th time now, can you, as an expert climatologist, state the increase or decrease in global temps in the last 20, 30 and 40 years. You say you supply links. A lie, because if you did, you would've supplied more than one link on GLOBAL TEMPERATURE RISE OR FALL FOR THE LAST 20, 30 AND 40 YEARS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

They only got part of this right. They claim Alaska had it worst winter in decades but the rest of the world it hot. The problem is, the rest of the world is not hot. Only cities (urban heat islands) are getting hotter!!!
And that is why Dr. James Hansen suddenly retired a few weeks ago. He can't keep this charade up any longer. He and his fellow Libtards are being exposed. Not only is the Earth not getting hotter, it is getting COLDER!!!
German had their coldest winter in 150 years!!! From the U.K. to India, to China, S. Korea, Japan and to Alaska, Canada and the other 56 states, we have all had very cold winters.

ALASKA HEADED FOR AN ICE AGE

“Defiant as ever, the state that gave rise to Sarah Palin is bucking the mainstream yet again,” says this article in the Alaska Dispatch.

“While global temperatures surge hotter and the ice-cap crumbles, the nation’s icebox is getting even icier.”

“That may not be news to Alaskans coping with the coldest winter in two decades or to the mariners locked out of the Bering Sea this spring by record ice growth”, says author Alex DeMarban.

In the first decade since 2000, the 49th state cooled 2.4 degrees Fahrenheit.

“That’s a “large value for a decade,” the Alaska Climate Research Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks said in “The First Decade of the New Century: A Cooling Trend for Most of Alaska.”

The cooling is widespread - holding true for 19 of the 20 National Weather Service stations sprinkled from one corner of Alaska to the other, the paper notes. It’s most significant in Western Alaska, where King Salmon on the Alaska Peninsula saw temperatures drop most sharply, a significant 4.5 degrees for the decade, the report says.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

For Rogue

www.holiday-weather.com › Europe › Belgium&#8206;

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Average Temperature - Brussels 37 37 44 48 55 59 64 64 59 53 44 40 3 3 7 9 13 15 18 18 15 12 7 5 ...

And

The Climate and Weather of Ottawa, Ontario - Living in Canada

www.livingin-canada.com/climate-ottawa.html&a... ;

Average Daily Maximum Temperature – Minimum – Sunshine – Raindays – Snowdays – Snowdepth – Windspeed. Ottawa lies farther north than Toronto,...

Average Weather For Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - WeatherSpark

weatherspark.com › All Countries › Ontario&#8206;

This report describes the typical weather at the Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier ... Over the course of a year, the temperature typically varies from 5°F to 79°F and is ... The warm season lasts from May 21 to September 17 with an average daily high ... from December 3 to March 10 with an average daily high temperature below ...

I deliver, Rogue, I don't BS. Now, about those last 20,30, 40 years...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I know you Libtards like video, so here it is;

Spain's spring snow: Unseasonal weather blocks roads
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, Did you know it has snowed in Rome Italy six times in the past five years. Before that it had been .... 25 years since the last snow!
After 25 years of no snow and snows, ye, no big deal. It snows two years in a row, hummm. It snows three years in a row, WTF!!!

Snow in Rome 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacques, How often does it snow in Athens Greece? In the past few decades it has been very rare for snow in Athens but in the past five or so years!?! Something has changed. Can you figure out what?

Happy first snow, Athens!
08 January 2013 /
http://www.grreporter.info/en/happy_first_sno...

February 19, 2008
I-Reporters capture rare snowfall in Athens, Greece
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/02/19/at...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They only got part of this right. They claim Alaska had it worst winter in decades but the rest of the world it hot. The problem is, the rest of the world is not hot. Only cities (urban heat islands) are getting hotter!!!
And that is why Dr. James Hansen suddenly retired a few weeks ago. He can't keep this charade up any longer. He and his fellow Libtards are being exposed. Not only is the Earth not getting hotter, it is getting COLDER!!!
German had their coldest winter in 150 years!!! From the U.K. to India, to China, S. Korea, Japan and to Alaska, Canada and the other 56 states, we have all had very cold winters.
ALASKA HEADED FOR AN ICE AGE
“Defiant as ever, the state that gave rise to Sarah Palin is bucking the mainstream yet again,” says this article in the Alaska Dispatch.
“While global temperatures surge hotter and the ice-cap crumbles, the nation’s icebox is getting even icier.”
“That may not be news to Alaskans coping with the coldest winter in two decades or to the mariners locked out of the Bering Sea this spring by record ice growth”, says author Alex DeMarban.
In the first decade since 2000, the 49th state cooled 2.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
“That’s a “large value for a decade,” the Alaska Climate Research Center at the University of Alaska Fairbanks said in “The First Decade of the New Century: A Cooling Trend for Most of Alaska.”
The cooling is widespread - holding true for 19 of the 20 National Weather Service stations sprinkled from one corner of Alaska to the other, the paper notes. It’s most significant in Western Alaska, where King Salmon on the Alaska Peninsula saw temperatures drop most sharply, a significant 4.5 degrees for the decade, the report says.
Another repeat, omg. And, can't you advance anything yourself? You're a copycat and even if you are not plagiarizing, your habit of reproducing others' stuff leaves much to be desired. First of all, it's obvious you don't understand more than half of what you foist on your poor captive audience. Then you come out with statements, like fog, for example, produced, dixit you, by coal fumes. Pardon me? Stay in your area of interest and expertise, Rogue, which are airplanes (not aviation, airplanes), guns, gory videos, 1950s jokes and waffle houses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I guess Obama needs another award!

Gosnell Who?! It Ain’t Easy Being a Babykiller
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/gosnell...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Ah, Fox can not help it if blacks cause 50% of all violent crimes!!! Sure they make up only 13% of our population but most of them are Liberals and the more Liberal you are, the more crimes you are likely to commit!
Oh, five years ago I use to go by Road Scholar!

Dear Road,

On Saturday, FOX will air the season finale of the television show COPS, marking the end to its 25th year in primetime television. Most people are surprised when I tell them that this so-called "reality" show is still on — let alone in primetime. But for the last quarter of a century, COPS, just like the nightly news, has shaped a generation of attitudes about people of color, crime and the criminal justice system.

Right now, network executives are deciding whether to renew the show. We'll be at FOX network headquarters next week to deliver our petition to executives, demanding they take COPS off the air. By taking action today, you can let FOX and its advertisers know that you're tired of these distorted, dangerous crime "reality" shows and that 25 years is enough.

Please take a moment to add your voice, and ask your friends and family to do the same. Thanks!

- Rashad

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I guess Obama needs another award!
Gosnell Who?! It Ain’t Easy Being a Babykiller
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/05/gosnell...
Rogue, ignorance is universal. Don't flagellate yourself for naught, it's all over the globe, like global warming lol.

One thing does strike me though, and it's this thing about Foxnews.com being the only REAL news channel, not those lame leftist liberal channels. Well, dixit you. You said Fox had the largest viewership in the USA, right? And practically only Fox really covers the Gosnell baby killing thing, correct?. Then please explain how come, if Fox is so watched, not ONE of the persons interviewed, young and old, knew about the Boston Marathon, the West, Texas explosion AND the Gosnell trial. Please go ahead, waiting.

What's more, you equate what appears to be a true baby killer (I wrote "appears", waiting for verdict) with legalized abortion which, incidentally, does not permit late abortions. Why do you do this?

As to Obama's award, you just cannot come to grips with how he got Ayatollah Netenyahu to shut his trap, why, even got an award after Obama came to town and told him how the world works and probably added that he, ayatollah Netenyahu, was in no position to dictate US policy. Only the US, China and Saudi Arabia can do that. Then he got his award LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
And that is why no TEA Partiers were arrested in Seattle Wednesday night!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, Fox can not help it if blacks cause 50% of all violent crimes!!! Sure they make up only 13% of our population but most of them are Liberals and the more Liberal you are, the more crimes you are likely to commit!
Dear Road,
On Saturday, FOX will air the season finale of the television show COPS, marking the end to its 25th year in primetime television. Most people are surprised when I tell them that this so-called "reality" show is still on — let alone in primetime. But for the last quarter of a century, COPS, just like the nightly news, has shaped a generation of attitudes about people of color, crime and the criminal justice system.
Right now, network executives are deciding whether to renew the show. We'll be at FOX network headquarters next week to deliver our petition to executives, demanding they take COPS off the air. By taking action today, you can let FOX and its advertisers know that you're tired of these distorted, dangerous crime "reality" shows and that 25 years is enough.
Please take a moment to add your voice, and ask your friends and family to do the same. Thanks!
- Rashad
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional District makes up only a quarter of Duval County but 70-80 of all violent crimes are committed in her district. WHY??? It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards.
And that is why no TEA Partiers were arrested in Seattle Wednesday night!!!
Rogue : "It is not because they are mostly black people. It is because they are Libtards."

Whoa, back up, Slow down, So it's not because they are black, rather because they are "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'). Well, well, a few posts earlier, you wrote that even though black only represented 13# of the population, they accounted for 40%(or did you write 50%?) of crimes? Make up your mind , Rogue.

Oh, this has not been a good day for you, old boy. And LRS. He left wagging what was left of his tail between his bowlegged limbs. Wrong EVERY time you've posted so far. You're , let's see, about 0-8. Reminds me of a certain 0-204 (or is it 205?). And what's amazing is that you see yourself, at 0-8, as a winner, same as birthers interpret 0-204 as a winning score.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again, out of your league. The fact that you are a pilot does not make you an aviation expert. I drive a car, does that make me a top-flight mechanic or automobile expert? The great majority of the aircraft owned by NetJet were bought new. NetJet may have bought a few ex-CEO aircraft but I'm not aware of this though it's possible.
Did you know that the real owner of NetJet, Warren (Jimmy?) Buffett, not his little brother,(I thought Jordan Hansell was CEO of NetJet, not Buffet's brother...anyhow) never flies those aircraft? At least that is what I've read. He apparently flies commercial cattle economy class. Which, to my way of thinking, is crazy, nuts and a waste of his valuable time. But then, he's rich and I'm not, so he must be doing something right.
Bombardier just sold them another 60 Global aircraft. So much for used aircraft.
You do know there is a difference between the largest shareholder and the CEO, don't you? And yes, the vast majority of their aircraft are knew. But many companies sold their jets and are now with NetJets. And maybe, just maybe, why NetJets are buying more aircraft!
Like I said, until two years ago I owned a quarter share of a ten year old Cessna 182 which meant I got one three-day weekend a month with it and I could probably take it for up to four days in the mid-week. But it would be hard to take a two week trip to places like Banff National Park (well worth it) if you can have the plane for a few days at a time.
Oh, next week they put in the electronic ignition system. The kit is FAA approved but we will have to apply for an STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) and until it is approved I will have it registered as "experimental" and I can have only one passenger. Oh, I can't use it for commercial purposes but my plane is strictly for private flying.
Basically they install it, document the installation, test fly it and apply for the STC and then wait 4-6 weeks for the FAA to bless it but with sequester it might be 4-6 MONTHS!
Oh, I could get an FAA Field Approval but then every other guy will have to do the same thing. I am getting a little discount because the installer will own the STC and anyone who wants to modify their Maule M9-235 will pay to pay him a royalty.
Oh I expect a 15% increase in range and fuel savings and a 1-3% increase in power/airspeed. But when you are paying $5.50-6.00 for 100LL AvGas, it should pay for itself in a year or so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dear Road,
- Rashad
<quoted text>
Is Rashad a US citizen?
If yes, do you agree he has every right to write the above letter and to protest peacefully, IN SPITE of the fact that you don't agree with him? Or is the first amendment to be aportioned out to groups, like white conservative republicans only and maybe some blacks and latinos that are "clean, polite and know their place"?
Sorry, he Rashad Robinson and a real loony-lefty two!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_Robinson

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 135,481 - 135,500 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 5 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 43,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min killtaker 1,034,226
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 33 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 33 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••