BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154396 May 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, in so many words, we are a Constitutional Republic. This would mean when you pledge allegiance to the Republic, you are pledging to the Constitution. Yep, the US Constitution has full jurisdiction over this Republic, all branches, thereof.
Would that be the constitution as written by the gods and handed down to Justice Dale or the US constitution?
gohdude

Pittsburgh, PA

#154397 May 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Excuse the Reason

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154398 May 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not have thought it's racist, but rather stupid, moronic, insensitive and moslty appealing to today's 12 to 35-yr-old men who remain immature into middle-age. It treats defenceless little older ladies and rape like they were the the norm. Ever seen the Progressive, Geico and other stupid commercials?
Oh, Rogue, heard about this probable NRA adorator and gun lover who gave his FIVE-YR-OLD (yes, 5 years of age) a 22 cal carbine, he instantly killed his older sister or brother, not sure, so disgusting, I don't want details. How many of those Cletuses like you and LRS and Justice ha ha Dale and KFC GB and Un-Anti-American communist Lady and Frank etc would emulate this inbred creature?
Well, I am still waiting for a response. Only about 2.5% of all gun owners are members of the NRA and I seriously doubt many criminals are NRA members.
I was taught to shoot at age 13. We had a local NRA range and we shot 22LR bolt action rifles. And yea, when I was 14 I use to hunt squirrels and rabbits with a single shot 410 shotgun.
I don't know any responsible adult who would give a five year old a gun much less a loaded one!
So, how do you know this guy had anything to do with the NRA? Oh, I know, he had a gun soooo he must like the NRA!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154399 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the constitution as written by the gods and handed down to Justice Dale or the US constitution?
LMAO!!! I have left you speechless! If you can't attack the message, then by all means attack the messenger, this might give you some credence! NOT!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154400 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands".
The word is Republic not Country, but republic is just a nasty bad word to you welfare loving negroes.
Anyway you are every bit as incorrect as the poster you tried to correct.
Maybe that's what's wrong with America today, too many like you who can't even recite this Countries simple Pledge of Allegiance.
<quoted text>
And once again Jackie throws out the Race Card!
No, Moe. I just replied to Missy's "The word is Republic not Country, but republic is just a nasty bad word to you welfare loving negroes"

Can't you read? I don't use racist language.

Ottawa

#154401 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know what a wimp Obama is. The only one he wants to kill is Conservatives.
Hmmm

Ottawa

#154402 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
For Jacques, First of all they only started to measure lower troposphereic temperatures when they started to do POLAR ORBIT SATELLITES in 1978 so the frathest you can go back is 35 years.
http://pielkeclimatesci.files.wordpress.com/2...
Next, I can only assume that the mean average has bee set as Global Warming started in the mid-1950s and this starts twenty years after that date.
Now, note the peak in 1997-98! The general trend has been down ever since.
Now, all NASA-GISS has proven is the Urban Heat Island effect is real, and nothing more.
Garbage, weak and not so.

Ottawa

#154403 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
For Jacques, First of all they only started to measure lower troposphereic temperatures when they started to do POLAR ORBIT SATELLITES in 1978 so the frathest you can go back is 35 years.
Next, I can only assume that the mean average has bee set as Global Warming started in the mid-1950s and this starts twenty years after that date.
Now, all NASA-GISS has proven is the Urban Heat Island effect is real, and nothing more.
This is what you come up with after 8 requests? That's the best ut-and-paste you can do?

Ottawa

#154404 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am still waiting for a response. Only about 2.5% of all gun owners are members of the NRA and I seriously doubt many criminals are NRA members.
I was taught to shoot at age 13. We had a local NRA range and we shot 22LR bolt action rifles. And yea, when I was 14 I use to hunt squirrels and rabbits with a single shot 410 shotgun.
I don't know any responsible adult who would give a five year old a gun much less a loaded one!
So, how do you know this guy had anything to do with the NRA? Oh, I know, he had a gun soooo he must like the NRA!
Waiting for a response? Why? Can't you read or understand what you read at a snail's pace? I SAID, and it's right up there, and explained how I don't STATE things like you do when not sure, I wrote PROBABLE.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154405 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
We don’t commit troops to war because some butt wipe farts and everyone around him assumes the worse Mr. Liars. That would be George Bush.
Silly groidboy. I was merely pointing out how the Obumbler is incapable of being a man of his word. It fits him to a "T"! And groidboy, don't get mad at me because the Obumbler is a liar and a fraud. LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#154406 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue, okay, I did your work for you, seeing as for days now, you've been trying to avoid proving your BS by producing tiddlewinks science like the graded 3 stuff above.

Google : Images for average global temperature

There is no link, but google it and you'll find graphs depicting temp variations since almost the beginning of time. Can your read graphs? Do you know what it means when a graph points UP? You'd better, as most of them do.

Now got to this, I'm sure it's all leftist and liberal science, Ohum...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming&#820... ;

Rogue, I thought I was ignorant on this subject. Looks like I've met my match and more.

The earth is NOT flat. The earth is NOT 6,500 years old either.

And yes, we are in a period of global change, no doubt global warming in spite of the snow in Colorado and Rome. Perhaps a natural occurrence, but according to some, helped along by man's hand. But hey, what do I know? If I need surgery, I don't operate on myself, I seek a surgeon. If I need meteorological info, I go to the experts, and not the ones hired by the major polluters.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#154407 May 4, 2013
ARMY FORSAKES COMBAT HERO FOR MUSLIMS
'If we can't accurately describe who the enemy is, how can we win a war?'

The U.S. Army has further punished a highly respected and decorated officer in the wake of Muslim groups complaining about the approved course he taught on radical Islam at National Defense University.

In October, we reported that Lt. Col. Matthew Dooley was fired from his position at the school for the way he conducted a class on how to respond to a variety of scenarios instigated by radical Muslims. A visitor to the class found the discussions offensive to Muslims and informed some 57 Islamic organizations, which then complained to Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. In addition to the firing, Gen. Dempsey promptly orchestrated a negative Officer Evaluation Report against Dooley that deeply tarnished a career that had received only sterling reviews from West Point through nearly 20 years in the service. Dempsey never discussed the incident with Dooley.

On Sunday, the Washington Times reported Dooley has been punished again, this time as he pursued the role of battalion commander.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/army-forsakes-comb...

how long is THIS going to go on?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154409 May 4, 2013
update on last fall's attack!

WHITES ATTACKED BY BLACKS FOR WALKING
'What you got in your pockets, crackers? This is our street'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/whites-attacked-by...
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#154410 May 4, 2013
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154411 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands".
The word is Republic not Country, but republic is just a nasty bad word to you welfare loving negroes.
Anyway you are every bit as incorrect as the poster you tried to correct.
Maybe that's what's wrong with America today, too many like you who can't even recite this Countries simple Pledge of Allegiance.
<quoted text>
And once again Jackie throws out the Race Card!
Which is appropriate in situations in which one must deal with an incorrigible racist such as yourself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154413 May 4, 2013
Ex-gang leader shot in car was local ...

A 50-year-old man who was slain in South Seattle on Wednesday was a onetime power player in the region’s first gang who was camped out at a memorial to a fallen gang member.

Morales said Hargress was camping out at a memorial that had been erected to honor his friend and fellow gang member, 37-year-old Ritchie “OG Ratt” Williams.

Williams was shot in the head in the 4800 block of South Austin Street on April 10 and died the next day at Harborview Medical Center. A 25-year-old man who was with Williams that night was wounded but survived, police said.

Police have made no arrests in connection with either slaying.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202091...

Sounds like another one might be wanting a "dirt nap" ...
``````````

Alleged Gang Member Runs Party and Pony Rental Business ...

The U.S. State Department currently lists MS-13 as a Transnational Criminal Organization. It is heavily involved in drug and weapons trafficking, human smuggling, money-laundering and murder for hire. MS-13 reportedly has a presence in the United States of upwards of 300 cities across 40 states.

http://www.wjcw.com/common/more.php...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#154416 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ex-gang leader shot in car was local ...
A 50-year-old man who was slain in South Seattle on Wednesday was a onetime power player in the region’s first gang who was camped out at a memorial to a fallen gang member.
Morales said Hargress was camping out at a memorial that had been erected to honor his friend and fellow gang member, 37-year-old Ritchie “OG Ratt” Williams.
Williams was shot in the head in the 4800 block of South Austin Street on April 10 and died the next day at Harborview Medical Center. A 25-year-old man who was with Williams that night was wounded but survived, police said.
Police have made no arrests in connection with either slaying.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202091...
Sounds like another one might be wanting a "dirt nap" ...
``````````
Alleged Gang Member Runs Party and Pony Rental Business ...
The U.S. State Department currently lists MS-13 as a Transnational Criminal Organization. It is heavily involved in drug and weapons trafficking, human smuggling, money-laundering and murder for hire. MS-13 reportedly has a presence in the United States of upwards of 300 cities across 40 states.
http://common/more.php?m=58 &ts=1367717704&article =492CBCFDB4FE11E286DEFEFDADE68 40A&mode=2
Why did you post this on a birther thread?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#154417 May 4, 2013
SHEEPLE, come out and Plaay.....!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154418 May 4, 2013
They are "too busy"
finding
them a 'hole' to hide in ...

;~)

but won't do ANY good ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#154419 May 4, 2013
G'night :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,126,230
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 43 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]