BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189969 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#154451 May 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget semantics, Rogue, you're not up to that kind of art. Do YOU know the meaning of the word "likely", "affording ground"?, having more evidence for than against". Well, Rogue, none of the aforementioned confirms or makes anything certain.
Did you hear Lapierre's speech last night? You were talking beforehand of the mistake of releasing mental patients. I did admit that it worked for most of them, but not all. Well, Lapierre fits the "not all" category. The man is mad and if I were you, would label him "crazy" (sic)(Rogue tm reg'd).
The world is a screwed up place because of idiots like you, jackfish. Off yourself immediately. TIA!

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#154454 May 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
disputed ...
time & time ... AGAIN!
ARPAIO'S OBAMA PROBE FINDS 'NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT'
Hawaii found to be bogus birth-certificate factory
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/arpaio-obama-probe...
Sheriff Joe and posse investigation on obama
About 155,000 results (0.40 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search... -
The Left will never accept his treasonous usurping of WH.They believe is Mr. Cool, brillant. We saw a glimpse of the truth in the debates, he was dull, uninformed, and even "Mr. Thrill down your leg", was shocked at his demeanor. W/o a teleprompter is is not what he pretends.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154455 May 5, 2013
truman wrote:
Actaully it pretty apparent from reading most of the Right Bent Posters on this thread that self-knowledge or any form or personal insight is pretty much non-existant.
If they could actually see how they present themselves to folks who arent...you know,crazy they would be mortified.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote;
Ya know, many crazy people do not know they are crazy. Do you know why LBJ and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter let all the crazy people out of the mental hospitals? Because they saw crazy people as ..... normal.
And the you Libtards blame Reagan for closing mental hospitals that were ....... empty!?!
<quoted text>
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about, and being mean and nasty and name-calling ("crazy", Rogue tm reg'd). Not all people in mental hospitals are potential killers like you and your kind.
The experimental program to release most patients (not all) from mental hospitals was initiated in Europe, at first in Italy in the late 60s I believe. It worked its way across the old continent and hit Canada and the USA in the late 70s. It was at first much criticized, yes, by yours truly included..."what, some of these people, poor them, so deformed, scary even, in the open? That's a stupid thing to do, release them like that, and it's gonna cost even more etc..."
Well, Rogue, they were wrong, I was wrong, the program is an almost total success here in Canada. I don't know about the US, but I'll betcha the've nevert thought of going back. Not a toal success, sure, but then, what is?. Violent patients have not been released. Those that have, whether placed in homes or day care, well, some of them have progressed to the point of holding jobs - not big jobs, mind you, supermarkets bag flllers, cleaning up, shopping cart retrieval, etc...and others to the point of being less dependent on adults, which is another tremendous cost saver, not to mention instilling much pride in these former 'asylum" patients.
For you to call these people "crazy", and "tards as in "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) is ignorant, nasty , mean , cruel and very very unchristian for someone who professes to be Catholic. Shame on you.
Ah Jacques, I was responding to TruPerson that assumed that anyone who questions Obama on any subject is crazy.
Here in the U.S. if someone appears to be a threat to himself or others he can be "Bakerized" where he goes into a mental evaluation for three days after which the police have to show cause before a judge why he should be kept for another 30 days.
If, during the three days, they correct his condition through medication, they have to release him. And if he stops taking his meds he starts acting up again, why that start all over from scratch Have you ever heard of a "revolving door"? Same thing. And then one day they do hurt someone, or themselves, and then they have enough evidence to keep him in a mental institution. Assuming of source that he survived in incident!!!
Which brings us to the case of Brandon Raub who was only guilty of being a Conservative and brought before a Libtard judge!
http://stkarnick.com/culture/...
Telling someone you will protect yourself is NOT a crime.

Location hidden

#154456 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, how can there be a graph of Lower Tropospheric temperatures when they only had the capacity to do so in the late 1970s when they stated to launch polar orbit satellites? Tell us Jacques, when did the discover the Ozone Holes over the Arctic and Antarctic poles? Late 1970s?!? Why not before the late 1970s???
Oh Jacques. how old is a "a year"? One orbit of Earth around our Sun? What is a year on Pluto? 246 EARTH YEARS!?! Or is it that Earths year is only 1/246th that of Pluto's year?!?
Never heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, have you!!!
Now, how did the people who wrote down our Bible some four thousand years ago know that, as measured from the center of the Big Bang, that the whole universe would only be about 6,500 Universe years?
I agree, from Earth's perspective, the Earth is about 6.4 Billion years old.
<quoted text>
Wow, you agree that the earth is 6.4 billion years old. Bet scientists are grateful that you finally agree with them
Why yes, and those same scientists believe that not only is Earth 6.4 Billion EARTH YEARS OLD but also about 6,500 Universal years old. It is a pity that you can not comprehend the difference.
I will try and make it simple. "Dog years"!

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#154457 May 5, 2013
Wow... posting in this thread is like a full time job for you birthers, tragic it's for a cause that isn't worthwhile.

Location hidden

#154458 May 5, 2013
Hey Jacques, the Theory Urban Heat Island effect dates back about 200 years ago in Boston,MA when some true liberals debated whether is was hotter in downtown Boston than in the surrounding rural areas. They kept records and met periodically in Boston and they all agreed that downtown Boston was indeed hotter than the surrounding area and it was probably caused by human activity. Yes, we can effect weather at the LOCAL level.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HeatIsland_...
Now Jacques, how old is New Dehli India? About a hundred years! Now, according to the UHI effect, New Delhi should be getting hotter the larger the city gets, RIGHT! Then why did New Delhi have it's coldest day EVER recorded this year?

Coldest day in 44 years takes Delhi deaths to 20
HT Correspondents, Hindustan Times New Delhi, January 02, 2013
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewD...

Now Jacques will probably say, "Only the past 44 years", but records were only recorded starting in .... 1967!!! Yes, we don't know what it was 100 years ago because the only data we have is only 44 years worth.
But, again, if the UHI effect is correct and the population of the New Delhi Metro Area is now over 21 million, why is it getting cooler?!?

Location hidden

#154459 May 5, 2013
I know, I know, New Delhi is just ONE city but then what about Europe, Asia, North America, etc.? Record cold has been recorded all over this Earth. And the glaciers on Mount Kilimanjaro are ... growing!!!

Location hidden

#154461 May 5, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
Wow... posting in this thread is like a full time job for you birthers, tragic it's for a cause that isn't worthwhile.
As if there are no full time anti-birthers on this forum? Why are THEY here? If they believe Obama is the lawful holder of his office, why worry?!?
But they, and you, are worried!!!

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#154462 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As if there are no full time anti-birthers on this forum? Why are THEY here? If they believe Obama is the lawful holder of his office, why worry?!?
But they, and you, are worried!!!
Worried I am indeed, for your mental state my good friend. You live in a world of your own making believing that you are some how gifted with greater truths about a matter that is so far outside of your life and control that it drives you to come day after day to your computer and make your way to this location in cyberspace for the sole reason proclaim your belief in the truth.

I find it rather entertaining. Like a dancing monkey or dog that has been well trained to dance to the sound of the music as the owner slowly turns the crank on the music box and smiles as his little pet goes out into the crowd and delights them into laughing at him as his prances about with his little hat all the while ignorant of the fact that people find the little pet a joke for their amusement.

Keep dancing my friend, keep listening to the music and as always stay ignorant. Because without a dancing animal pets like you to keep people entertain than we would be bored having to listen to facts and truth which is always less interesting than the dancing pet's fiction.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154463 May 5, 2013
*** SHEEPLE NEWS FLASH ***

VT Supreme Court Deciding Case Challenging Legality of Barack Obama’s Run for Re-election. Former Republican U.S. Senate hopeful brings case saying Obama is not a ‘natural born citizen’ to U.S. Constitutional standards because of father’s foreign and non-U.S. citizenship. Obama’s father was not even an immigrant to the USA.
Each member of the VT Supreme Court was presented a copy of Emer de Vattel’s legal treatise, read and used by the nation’s founders, which defines a ‘natural born Citizen’ as a person born in the country to parents who both are citizens.‘The Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law‘ book on natural law was used extensively by the founders and framers to justify the revolution against England and to aide in the writing of our founding documents – the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution |@ BurlingtonFreePress.com
Read about the case here: http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154464 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ant to you, reverse racism does not exist. Do you discriminate against someone who happens to be a member of the KKK? But find no objection to someone who is a member of the New Black Panthers?
At Fort Sill I had an acquaintance who was the commander of an artillery training company and almost every class some black solder would file an EO complaint against the white officer only to be inform that the captain's wife was ..... black!!!
Obama and Holder will not even investigate any racist crime committed by a non-white against a white person and you think Obama dna hOlder are not racists, don't you!!!
Please indicate how many men or women the KKK lynched. Please indicate the number of murders committed by the KKK. When you're finished, indicated the number of lynchings AND murders committed by the Black Panthers AND the New Black Panthers.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154465 May 5, 2013
A warning from the past — some conspiracies are very real and also really big and well organized. The target is to destroy our U.S. Constitution and Republic. Remember this quote from history:“We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them.… The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.” Quote by: J. Edgar Hoover former FBI director. Source: Elks Magazine (August 1956).
When will we return to the rule of law and enforce our identity theft protection laws and the U.S. Constitution in regards to the usurper and Fraud-in-Chief residing in the White House?
CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E.(Retired)
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154466 May 5, 2013
P.S. Also read this essay regarding the legal term of art “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. Natural born Citizens are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/o...

Ottawa

#154467 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote;
Ya know, many crazy people do not know they are crazy. Do you know why LBJ and Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter let all the crazy people out of the mental hospitals? Because they saw crazy people as ..... normal.
And the you Libtards blame Reagan for closing mental hospitals that were ....... empty!?!
<quoted text>
Ah Jacques, I was responding to TruPerson that assumed that anyone who questions Obama on any subject is crazy.
Here in the U.S. if someone appears to be a threat to himself or others he can be "Bakerized" where he goes into a mental evaluation for three days after which the police have to show cause before a judge why he should be kept for another 30 days.
If, during the three days, they correct his condition through medication, they have to release him. And if he stops taking his meds he starts acting up again, why that start all over from scratch Have you ever heard of a "revolving door"? Same thing. And then one day they do hurt someone, or themselves, and then they have enough evidence to keep him in a mental institution. Assuming of source that he survived in incident!!!
Which brings us to the case of Brandon Raub who was only guilty of being a Conservative and brought before a Libtard judge!
http://stkarnick.com/culture/...
Telling someone you will protect yourself is NOT a crime.
Could you, for once, just once, be relevant? Your above post has NOTHING to do with mine.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154468 May 5, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Worried I am indeed,
About Alabama, and now Vermont???

Each member of the VT Supreme Court was presented a copy of Emer de Vattel’s legal treatise, read and used by the nation’s founders, which defines a ‘natural born Citizen’ as a person born in the country to parents who both are citizens.‘The Law of Nations or Principles of Natural Law‘ book on natural law was used extensively by the founders and framers to justify the revolution against England and to aide in the writing of our founding documents – the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution |@ BurlingtonFreePress.com

We know, Yep WE KNOW!

Ottawa

#154469 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jacques, how can there be a graph of Lower Tropospheric temperatures when they only had the capacity to do so in the late 1970s when they stated to launch polar orbit satellites? Tell us Jacques, when did the discover the Ozone Holes over the Arctic and Antarctic poles? Late 1970s?!? Why not before the late 1970s???
Oh Jacques. how old is a "a year"? One orbit of Earth around our Sun? What is a year on Pluto? 246 EARTH YEARS!?! Or is it that Earths year is only 1/246th that of Pluto's year?!?
Never heard of Einstein's Theory of Relativity, have you!!!
Now, how did the people who wrote down our Bible some four thousand years ago know that, as measured from the center of the Big Bang, that the whole universe would only be about 6,500 Universe years?
I agree, from Earth's perspective, the Earth is about 6.4 Billion years old.
<quoted text>
Why yes, and those same scientists believe that not only is Earth 6.4 Billion EARTH YEARS OLD but also about 6,500 Universal years old. It is a pity that you can not comprehend the difference.
I will try and make it simple. "Dog years"!
All that you have achieved is proving that you are a ... simpleton.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154470 May 5, 2013
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro took a swipe at Barack Obama on Saturday, calling him the "grand chief of devils" after the US president declined to recognize his contested re-election.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#154471 May 5, 2013
Sheriff Arpaio Cold Case Posse Update: Obama's Birth Certificate Utterly Fraudulent (1 of 2)
Just listen from the 14 to 20 min mark
&fe ature=player_embedded

REVEALING! Major 'Obamabot' Players Going CRAZY Over Zullo and Gallups Announcement!
http://ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/04/reveali...

fb site for us Birthers. Site growing rapidly. Join the conversation
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/groups/150059741797425/
Grand Birther

United States

#154472 May 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I just make up stuff to jerk your chain and it works, doesn't it!!!
Rogue Loser is of course unable to jerk anything other than his ancient, withered pud.

He's also too dense to realize that he and the other birfoons are a joke and everyone is making fun of them.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#154473 May 5, 2013
Are the SHEEPLE scared and giving the truth the silent treatment???

They are worried. We know, Yep WE KNOW!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min stanly kowalske 1,233,315
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min red and right 53,562
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,242
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 410
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Doug77 6,000
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 70,028
Amy 5-26-15 4 hr Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 99,560
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]