BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
135,361 - 135,380 of 176,922 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there never has been a President of Rogue Scholar however there is a President of the United States. And like any president, he can be replaced in a heartbeat.
Rogue : "he can be replaced in a heartbeat". You're right. For once I agree. And in Obama's case, that's an 8-year heartbeat.

PS : Indeed, as your moniker is not your real name, there is no president of Rogue Scholar. But there is a president of Thomas Nadeau, like it or not. Mitt Romney was NOT elected president. He is your president even if you don't like him like my PM Harper, whom I do not appreciate at all, is my PM, like it or not and Cameron is the UK's PM, just too darn bad.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:

<quoted text>
The deeper the better, right QUEER?
More chocolate on the dick, huh?
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual Panic at its finest.
KFC GB's intimate knowledge of "chocolate" is not about the Hershey kind, is it? How well he describes the process, like someone "in the know".

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hi Jacques,
I don't mean to intentionally deflate anyone's ego, but time is a temporal dimension.
loose
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the ignorant birfoon but who other than another birfoon cares what a birfoon thinks? Perhaps the birfoon should look up the word allegiance before he goes rattling on divided loyalties.
LMAO!!! So, where are your allegiance, with your party or the US Constitution?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone want to guess when (or if) Obiden will accept the challenge?

Awesome: Ted Cruz Challenges Joe Biden To Debate On Guns
Posted on May 3, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21281/awesome-ted-cruz-...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren't Being Told
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bo...
How can you believe such B.S??? Don't you know all that website is doing is spreading a munch of lies.

If that group was around when 9/11 happened they would claim it was an inside job OH wait there is all ready a bunch of whacked out nuts doing that!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

I know most of us, to include myself, are not hunters but you may not be aware of the $5 Duck stamp. To hunt waterfowl you must have both a state hunting licence and a Federal Duck stamp attached to that licence. And that the image on the stamp is taken from a painted picture and every year they have a contest.
The winner not only gets $5,000 royalty for the stamp but also the work become a valuable commodity in the art market. So the artist can make a lot of money if he wins the contest.
But everyone know a six year old can not possible paint a high quality painting?!? But what is sad as that they disqualified her without any investigation. Typical federal bureaucrat!!!

Duck and cover: Feds reinstate ‘duck stamp’ crown to 6-year-old

The federal government late Thursday reinstated the 6-year-old winner of this year’s Junior Duck Stamp, after earlier accusing her of plagiarism and rescinding her award.
In a statement issued Thursday, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service reversed itself and said that last month’s judging was fair and that Madison Grimm, the youngest winner in history, should be reinstated.
The Fish and Wildlife Service had first awarded Madison the crown and the $5,000 prize on April 19, then rescinded it after other parents complained that her work was too good to have been done by a 6-year-old.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, where are your allegiance, with your party or the US Constitution?
Asks the Repub for whose party seccesion and treason are the 'New Black'.
Myself I make a discernment between the Constitution and the Rights often peculiar self serving interpretations,I would assume without speaking for him that Poppo does as well.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If it were to happen I would hope Cruz would give better account of himself Biden then Ryan's Fey,Flop-Sweat performance during the Prez debates.
Though it was amusing to watch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Now I seriously doubt that Cynthia Tucker has visited GITMO much any other prison much less a prison in any third world country yet she feels qualified to pass judgement on GITMO
IT'S WAY PAST TIME TO CLOSE GUANTANAMO BAY
By Cynthia Tucker | Cynthia Tucker – 5/4/2013

Sometimes the absurdities of an official policy or action are so clear that they need not be elucidated. Such is the case with the Obama administration's maintenance of the U.S. detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, a grotesque place that only the novelist Franz Kafka, who wrote brilliantly of nightmarish milieu, could adequately describe.
http://news.yahoo.com/way-past-time-close-gua... [QUOTE]

But this is not the first time she has talked about GITMO. Let's see, where have I heard the mantra "Yes, We can" before?!? Yes, Obama can and could anytime he wants to but she is clueless to why he hasn't yet!!!

[QUOTE]Yes, we can (close Guantanamo)
7:18 am September 25, 2009, by ctucker

One of the most principled stands that President Obama made during his campaign was his pledge to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, since its very existence violates cherished American ideals, chafes our allies and increases our alienation from much of the world. But his pledge to close the facility by Jan. 22, 2010, has run into political and practical difficulties, and Obama hadn’t said much about it lately.

So I was heartened to hear the president reiterate the pledge during his speech Tuesday at the United Nations.
http://blogs.ajc.com/cynthia-tucker/2009/09/2...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sorry, Rogue Loser, but Vice President Biden has already been duly elected twice, so he doesn't need to do little stunts or grandstanding like Cruz.

Do you understand anything.
george

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

happy new year
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue : "he can be replaced in a heartbeat". You're right. For once I agree. And in Obama's case, that's an 8-year heartbeat.
PS : Indeed, as your moniker is not your real name, there is no president of Rogue Scholar. But there is a president of Thomas Nadeau, like it or not. Mitt Romney was NOT elected president. He is your president even if you don't like him like my PM Harper, whom I do not appreciate at all, is my PM, like it or not and Cameron is the UK's PM, just too darn bad.
You poor SAP! A usurper is no one's president! He is what he is.....a fraud. Too damn bad! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now I seriously doubt that Cynthia Tucker has visited GITMO much any other prison much less a prison in any third world country yet she feels qualified to pass judgement on GITMO
<quoted text>
What hypocrisy. What utter hypocrisy on your part, Rogue. Obama knows darn well why Gitmo has not been shuttered. YOU know why it has not been shut down. But most of all, THEY know :

www.washingtontimes.com/.../congress-deals-de... ;

Dec 8, 2010 – House acts to block closing of Gitmo .... And with Republicans dead-set against closing the prison, and poised to take control of the House in ...

And this from the Washington Times, NOT the Washington Post.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21281/awesome-ted-cruz -...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Rogue Loser, but Vice President Biden has already been duly elected twice, so he doesn't need to do little stunts or grandstanding like Cruz.
You're so right. Since presidential debates (Oct 1960) and vice-presidential debates were 'invented" (1976), no office-holder, pres or v.pres, have held public debates with friend or foe. Now Rogue thinks Biden's not much of a man if he doesn't accept Cruz's challenge. Figures. It's the birther tea party way.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What Alexandra Hill asserted and rightly so was that a BC fake or otherwise (my words not hers) was not a requirement to qualify for the NJ ballot. That in fact Mickey Mouse could legally qualify for the ballot. If Mario Apuzzo correctly asserted anything he would have won his case. Obviously he didn’t and apparently you must have missed the decision.
“This is not the place to write a law review article on the full analysis of the subject, but there is no legal authority that has been cited or otherwise provided that supports a contrary position. The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well-intentioned, has no merit in law. THUS, ACCEPTING FOR THE POINT OF THIS ISSUE THAT MR. OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, HE IS A “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN” REGARDLESS OF THE STATUS OF HIS FATHER.
Based upon the above I CONCLUDE that the petitioners have failed to meet their burden to establish that Barak Obama failed in any obligation to prove to the Secretary of State that he is qualified to hold the Presidency and that he is a “natural
born Citizen” of the United States of America, as required by the United States Constitution. The petitions challenging his petitions are DISMISSED”
You’re a fool GB, but at least you’re a funny one.
How do people get so stupid? Do you work at it or does it just flow naturally? LMAO! groidboy

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What hypocrisy. What utter hypocrisy on your part, Rogue. Obama knows darn well why Gitmo has not been shuttered. YOU know why it has not been shut down. But most of all, THEY know :
www.washingtontimes.com/.../congress-deals-de... ;
Dec 8, 2010 – House acts to block closing of Gitmo .... And with Republicans dead-set against closing the prison, and poised to take control of the House in ...
And this from the Washington Times, NOT the Washington Post.
Well, so far, ALL republican bigwigs, including Romney, Ryan, Bush family, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove, ALL senators and House majority and minority leaders and members, ALL 9 supreme court judges, ALL 50 governors, ALL state legislatures, ALL 204 courts where challenge to Obama was presented, including one with an empty chair and 195 nations worldwide have acknowledged Obama's rightful legitimacy. Yet, YOU, and a few insane birther
haters, driven by a mixture of hate, envy and racism call him "usurper"? Take your sedatives, hater supreme.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Correction above. I answered wrong post. Sorry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor SAP! A usurper is no one's president! He is what he is.....a fraud. Too damn bad! LMAO!
Well, so far, ALL republican bigwigs, including Romney, Ryan, Bush family, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Grove, ALL senators and House majority and minority leaders and members, ALL 9 supreme court judges, ALL 50 governors, ALL state legislatures, ALL 204 courts where challenge to Obama was presented, including one with an empty chair and 195 nations worldwide have acknowledged Obama's rightful legitimacy. Yet, YOU, and a few insane birther
haters, driven by a mixture of hate, envy and racism call him "usurper"? Take your sedatives, hater supreme.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21281/awesome-ted-cruz -...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I DO understand that he is thinking about running for prez. in 2016!!!
It is funny that Liberals seldom want to debate Conservatives. Why is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,096,803
Amy 8-23-14 6 min Pippa 10
Abby 8-23-14 32 min Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 37 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr whatitis 3,914
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••