BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Kenst

Anonymous Proxy

#154288 May 4, 2013
Very nice swiss made watches http://100watches.com/
truman

Boise, ID

#154289 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren't Being Told
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bo...
'Teaparty org'.........yes Im sure they are a reliable source as to what were 'not being told.'
Simpleton.
truman

Boise, ID

#154290 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never the slightest doubt in my mind that Obama would be re-elected AL so I have no reason to be pissed off at Romney. One would think you would be more pissed off at your Party for nominating the guy who lost to the guy who lost to Obama in 08, but I suppose desperate times calls for desperate measures and as it appears from the Republican list of candidates you guys were indeed desperate and had no better choice than to settle on old loser Mitt.
To your second point calling the president a failure at the start of his second term is a bit premature would you not think AL. Or could it be just wishful thinking on your part? Or like Limbaugh you actually hope he fails?
As to blaming someone else, history will always credit Bush for the world’s economic collapse just as Obama will be judged on its slow recovery. It’s simply the nature of the beast. What history will not allow is for you to charge Obama with Bush’s mess. However Obama will be judged on how well he cleans it up.
Yes well in this instance(actually in every instance)'wishful thinking' will trump the Truth everytime for these folks.
Their refusal to discern the difference is where the disconnect comes in and is what defines the difference from being simply 'Conservative' and a Whacko like Kentucky Klown Kar,American Lady and LRS.
truman

Boise, ID

#154291 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
From another topix thread.
-How can you tell a male Muslim from a Female Muslim? His and Her towels
-What is MSNBC's official term for Muslim terrorists? "The Victim".
-Hey, the guy who played "Buckwheat" in "The Little Rascals" converted to islam. His moslem name is now Kareem a-Wheat.
Make sure you pass those Racist knee slappers on at your next Ladies Bible Study you venal hypocrite.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#154292 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Founding Fathers included the Presidential eligibility clause for one reason, and one reason only.
It was to prevent STUPID Americans from electing and allowing a person with divided loyalties and allegiances to gain access to the Nations top office, later expanded to include the VP office since that person could also gain access to the Nations top office.
The best way to prevent this from happening was requiring that elected person to have TWO US parents at birth and to thereby eliminate all possibility of that person having divided loyalties and allegiances before entering the Nations top office.
The Presidential eligibility clause was created specifically to keep usurpers with divided loyalties and allegiances at birth, like Obama, from ever being elected to the office to begin with.
You really are this STUPID, huh Poopoo stain?
No wonder you are still a Dumbocrat.
Can you say President Cruz?
So says the ignorant birfoon but who other than another birfoon cares what a birfoon thinks? Perhaps the birfoon should look up the word allegiance before he goes rattling on divided loyalties.
truman

Boise, ID

#154293 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
MORE "truthful"
THAN
lame stream media!
Got IT ... yet?
evidently NOT!
keep on believing ...
progress IS coming to your town ...
the progress of a World without God!
The progress of violence to your neighborhood.
The progress of moral decay!
see how well you like it
WHEN
it gets to u ...
-n-
it's coming!
Oh and by the way,the utter lack of honor and unseemly-ness of the Birthers Hatred for Obama is a perfect example of 'Moral Decay' if there ever was one.
truman

Boise, ID

#154294 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The deeper the better, right QUEER?
More chocolate on the dick, huh?
Homosexual Panic at its finest.
truman

Boise, ID

#154295 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Yep, a potential President Cruz has the SHEEPLE worried.
This is what Larry Sabato said.
Though he's barely getting started in his first shot at national politics, he's already mulling a potential presidential run in 2016.
Only that he may not actually qualify to be president of the United States. The constitution stipulates that only a "natural-born citizen" is eligible to hold the highest office in the country -- and given that Cruz was born in Canada, it's unknown if he'd qualify for U.S. president.
Really???
Hey, Larry, Obama has claimed that he was born in Kenya, and that did not matter to you, despite his fraudulent birth certificates claiming otherwise.
I am sure that you knew a Natural Born citizen requires 2 US parents, right?
At least Cruz has told us the truth the first time about where he was born.
Thanks to the usurper Obama, Cruz is qualified.
This must make the SHEEPLE happy, right?
Yes its time for the Repubs to get excited about a candidate.
It will make their Karmic inspired crushing defeat and bitter disappointment all the sweeter for the rest of us....again!
truman

Boise, ID

#154297 May 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to try to hide your ignorance and homophobia a tad better, Rogue. Gays commit very few crimes, specially murders. And when they do, it's not on account of their hate for heterosexuals. However, some sick heterosexual homophobes will kill gays because they either hate them or for some reason feel threatened.
Or misdirected aggression stemming from their own latent homosexuality.
As demonstrated by the Kentucky Kloset Kween.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154298 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.
Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.
At the hearing, attorney for the plaintiffs, Mario Apuzzo, correctly argued that Obama, under the Constitution, has to be a “natural born Citizen” and that he has not met his burden of showing that he is eligible to be on the New Jersey primary ballot by showing that he is indeed a “natural born Citizen.” He argued that Obama has shown no authenticate evidence to the New Jersey Secretary of State demonstrating who he is and that he was born in the United States. Apuzzo also argued that as a matter of law, Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” because he was born to a father who was not a U.S. citizen.
As Obama’s legal argument becomes more contorted, he is being forced to avoid an ever shrinking legal space, and an increasing weight, of his failure to meet constitutional eligibility requirements.
What Alexandra Hill asserted and rightly so was that a BC fake or otherwise (my words not hers) was not a requirement to qualify for the NJ ballot. That in fact Mickey Mouse could legally qualify for the ballot. If Mario Apuzzo correctly asserted anything he would have won his case. Obviously he didn’t and apparently you must have missed the decision.

“This is not the place to write a law review article on the full analysis of the subject, but there is no legal authority that has been cited or otherwise provided that supports a contrary position. The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well-intentioned, has no merit in law. THUS, ACCEPTING FOR THE POINT OF THIS ISSUE THAT MR. OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, HE IS A “NATURAL BORN CITIZEN” REGARDLESS OF THE STATUS OF HIS FATHER.

Based upon the above I CONCLUDE that the petitioners have failed to meet their burden to establish that Barak Obama failed in any obligation to prove to the Secretary of State that he is qualified to hold the Presidency and that he is a “natural
born Citizen” of the United States of America, as required by the United States Constitution. The petitions challenging his petitions are DISMISSED”

You’re a fool GB, but at least you’re a funny one.

Moreno Valley, CA

#154299 May 4, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes its time for the Repubs to get excited about a candidate.
It will make their Karmic inspired crushing defeat and bitter disappointment all the sweeter for the rest of us....again!
And Cruz no less. How in the world could anybody get excited about Ted Cruz? What was it McCain called him? A “wacko bird” I believe was the description he gave of the freshman senator from Texas. Isn’t it just like a birfoon to back the wackiest guy in the senate for president then attempt to claim his humiliating loss was due to voter fraud, free stuff or some such shit?
truman

Boise, ID

#154300 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Cruz no less. How in the world could anybody get excited about Ted Cruz? What was it McCain called him? A “wacko bird” I believe was the description he gave of the freshman senator from Texas. Isn’t it just like a birfoon to back the wackiest guy in the senate for president then attempt to claim his humiliating loss was due to voter fraud, free stuff or some such shit?
One would think after the last 'Republican Primary'(the phrase itself is now practicaly a punch line) they would have learned something.
Frankly the majority of the Repubs who were slugging it out in 2012...it wasnt a question for most Americans as to whether they should be Leader of the Free World rather the question was whether it was wise to let them walk around loose on the street.
However sadly in spite all of the talk about 'rebranding the GOP' id be willing to bet it will be another Clash of the Crazies with some bland smirking Ayn Rand Cultist getting the final nod....again.
One of the main factors for the increasing irrellevance of the Right is simply they have lost whatever ability they may have had to learn from their mistakes.
Most of us have to re-think our strategy when our actions get us smacked in the face by the real world.
When wishful thinking takes on more validity then the Truth,
When you can dismiss Objective Reality as a'Libtard Hoax' not so much.
The Birthers are a perfect example of that taken to idiotic extremes.
As ive said before I dont beleive the Right will win another National Election in the next 12 years.At least.
This mornings paper shows a 4 year Unemployment low,Stock market Record High,Record Job Growth last month....lets hope its longer then that.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154301 May 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there never has been a President of Rogue Scholar however there is a President of the United States. And like any president, he can be replaced in a heartbeat.
Rogue : "he can be replaced in a heartbeat". You're right. For once I agree. And in Obama's case, that's an 8-year heartbeat.

PS : Indeed, as your moniker is not your real name, there is no president of Rogue Scholar. But there is a president of Thomas Nadeau, like it or not. Mitt Romney was NOT elected president. He is your president even if you don't like him like my PM Harper, whom I do not appreciate at all, is my PM, like it or not and Cameron is the UK's PM, just too darn bad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#154302 May 4, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:

<quoted text>
The deeper the better, right QUEER?
More chocolate on the dick, huh?
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexual Panic at its finest.
KFC GB's intimate knowledge of "chocolate" is not about the Hershey kind, is it? How well he describes the process, like someone "in the know".

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#154303 May 4, 2013
Hi Jacques,
I don't mean to intentionally deflate anyone's ego, but time is a temporal dimension.
loose
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#154304 May 4, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the ignorant birfoon but who other than another birfoon cares what a birfoon thinks? Perhaps the birfoon should look up the word allegiance before he goes rattling on divided loyalties.
LMAO!!! So, where are your allegiance, with your party or the US Constitution?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154305 May 4, 2013
Does anyone want to guess when (or if) Obiden will accept the challenge?

Awesome: Ted Cruz Challenges Joe Biden To Debate On Guns
Posted on May 3, 2013 by Cowboy Byte

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/21281/awesome-ted-cruz-...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#154306 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston False Flag Goes Mainstream: Boston Bombing – What You Aren't Being Told
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/bo...
How can you believe such B.S??? Don't you know all that website is doing is spreading a munch of lies.

If that group was around when 9/11 happened they would claim it was an inside job OH wait there is all ready a bunch of whacked out nuts doing that!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#154307 May 4, 2013
I know most of us, to include myself, are not hunters but you may not be aware of the $5 Duck stamp. To hunt waterfowl you must have both a state hunting licence and a Federal Duck stamp attached to that licence. And that the image on the stamp is taken from a painted picture and every year they have a contest.
The winner not only gets $5,000 royalty for the stamp but also the work become a valuable commodity in the art market. So the artist can make a lot of money if he wins the contest.
But everyone know a six year old can not possible paint a high quality painting?!? But what is sad as that they disqualified her without any investigation. Typical federal bureaucrat!!!

Duck and cover: Feds reinstate ‘duck stamp’ crown to 6-year-old

The federal government late Thursday reinstated the 6-year-old winner of this year’s Junior Duck Stamp, after earlier accusing her of plagiarism and rescinding her award.
In a statement issued Thursday, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service reversed itself and said that last month’s judging was fair and that Madison Grimm, the youngest winner in history, should be reinstated.
The Fish and Wildlife Service had first awarded Madison the crown and the $5,000 prize on April 19, then rescinded it after other parents complained that her work was too good to have been done by a 6-year-old.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
truman

Boise, ID

#154308 May 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So, where are your allegiance, with your party or the US Constitution?
Asks the Repub for whose party seccesion and treason are the 'New Black'.
Myself I make a discernment between the Constitution and the Rights often peculiar self serving interpretations,I would assume without speaking for him that Poppo does as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,124,792
Chicago a model city 12 min Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 1 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr casting director 98,497
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 3 hr It is me 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs